MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA 2020 IS LAURA OLASCUAGA

Who is your Top 5 favorites to win Miss Universe Colombia 2020?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Amazonas - Dayana Cardenas
4%
Antioquia - Carolina Londoño
10%
Arauca - Genesis Quintero
No votes
Atlántico - María Alejandra Castillo
2%
Bogotá - Maria Del Mar Meza
1%
Bolívar - Laura Olascuaga
5%
Boyacá - Michelle Montañez
0%
Caldas - Juliana Aristizábal
1%
Caquetá - Luisa Ardila
0%
Cartagena - Marelis Salas
6%
Casanare - Paola Cazarán
0%
Cauca - Barbara Rodriguez
9%
Cesar - Mary Trini Araque
0%
Chocó - Yuri Copete
4%
Córdoba - Carolina Guerra
1%
Cundinamarca - Daniela Mejía
1%
Guaviare - Xiomara Alfonso
1%
Huila - María José Vargas
No votes
La Guajira - María Victoria Daza
2%
Magdalena - Natalia Garizabal
1%
Meta - Juliana Franco
21%
Nariño - Dahiara Garcia
0%
Norte de Santander - Jenifer Pulgarin
1%
Providencia y Santa Catalina - Josseidy Escalona
No votes
Putumayo - Cataleya Candelo
4%
Quindio - Yeraldin Grajales
4%
Risaralda - Alejandra Buitrago
4%
San Andrés - Valeria Ayos
9%
Santander - Laura Lamuss
3%
Tolima - Juanita Sánchez
1%
Valle - Patricia Cuero
2%
Vichada - Vanessa Saavedra
2%

Total votes : 245

Re: Official Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020 | NOV 16

Postby Jaishee » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:29 am

MY BET FOR THIS YEAR IS LAURA OLASCUAGA!!!!

TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Clorentine wrote:Antioquia or Cauca for me... i don't know, but this is my intake on it, I think that they are the only ones who can bring something different to miss universe, they can even outshine South Africa or Canada, i love Risaralda and I know that they can shine throughout the competition. Maybe Meta too but, I think she can be a little pageant patty to me, but her eyes are great, but I don't know if that will be enough for me, and Bolivar and Cartagena are a hell NO to my opinion
I'm trying to put that on a perspective of someone probably next to them which are the some of the current candidates of Miss Costa Rica, which are a very strong batch, very... for example, Adriana Moya, my favorite one, has everything to shine, good body, nice height (5"9), beautiful face, no surgeries, nice speaking skills ( she has been improving her English, she can improve it even more), every pageant she goes, she is always a finalist or a winner, even though, she was never properly prepared and now she is (and can be more), she is an architect, she works with the UN in actual social project, and she has very nice catwalk. The other one is Ivonne... Ivonne Cerdas, tall (5"10), her catwalk is perfection, she has the body, face, super fierce, she is like if Punika and Vena Pravenar were mix together, she participated 2 times before this year at Miss CR and she was robbed unfairly those 2 times, she speaks in English, but she has a Talón de Aquiles, she gets lost in her ideas, speaks very slowly, i don't know why, and her age, she is already 28 years old.... The other favorite one is Valeria Rees (5"9), gorgeous, almost perfect body, and Face, good energy, has nice speaking skills, speaks several languages, her weakness are her catwalk, is kinda of basic, and her confidence, she is a stunning but a quirky girl...very funny combination . The underdogs are Sharon Recio, a tall girl (5"11), nice body, her face is not all that, she is a doctor, extremely confident, (Tanto, que me parece una charlatána) she can portray a very charming attitude, but like you read, portray, even though she has a great oratory, I don't find her genuine like Adriana, as much as she wants, she can't exude positive energy, and the last but not least is Fernanda Sanchez, great speaker, nice body, nice face, with an established social project, perfect english, but she lacks of charisma... (But with Miss CR organization we never know, they almost always choose the wrong woman, and when they rarely choose the right one, almost always they become a top 10)
In my perspective, Costa Rican candidates major threat are Colombian candidates, because they are better prepared (in CR girls have to work with scraps) Colombian girls have better gowns (the major fail of every Miss Costa Rica)., most of the times colombians have more appeal, when colombians don't is because Teletica choose the right one and Raymundo didn't, colombians most of the times are taller, etc
So I think that if Miss Universe Colombia choose someone like Cartagena or others overhyped girls to win Miss Colombia Universe, because I have been watching a lot people supporting Cartagena (specially her) in social media, I can see, one of the Three more popular candidates of miss CR overshine her, even with their flaws, or Nicaragua or Panama taking Colombia's spot.

Is there a topic for Miss CR, I want to follow! And Cartagena will not be winning this, maybe she will be top 6 but she will not win. I liked her at first but now I do not get the hype at all. But we will place with whoever wins honestly, this year at Miss Universe is not that strong and we would have a streak if Valeria kept her mouth shut or if we sent someone else to Miss Universe 2018.

And you say Meta is pageant patty but she is the most prepared and experienced, she has Gisselle Reyes who trained Miss Venezuela in walk under Osmel and Bolívar is very disciplined. Antioquia is a great choice too and Cauca has the face.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Clorentine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Clorentine wrote:Antioquia or Cauca for me... i don't know, but this is my intake on it, I think that they are the only ones who can bring something different to miss universe, they can even outshine South Africa or Canada, i love Risaralda and I know that they can shine throughout the competition. Maybe Meta too but, I think she can be a little pageant patty to me, but her eyes are great, but I don't know if that will be enough for me, and Bolivar and Cartagena are a hell NO to my opinion
I'm trying to put that on a perspective of someone probably next to them which are the some of the current candidates of Miss Costa Rica, which are a very strong batch, very... for example, Adriana Moya, my favorite one, has everything to shine, good body, nice height (5"9), beautiful face, no surgeries, nice speaking skills ( she has been improving her English, she can improve it even more), every pageant she goes, she is always a finalist or a winner, even though, she was never properly prepared and now she is (and can be more), she is an architect, she works with the UN in actual social project, and she has very nice catwalk. The other one is Ivonne... Ivonne Cerdas, tall (5"10), her catwalk is perfection, she has the body, face, super fierce, she is like if Punika and Vena Pravenar were mix together, she participated 2 times before this year at Miss CR and she was robbed unfairly those 2 times, she speaks in English, but she has a Talón de Aquiles, she gets lost in her ideas, speaks very slowly, i don't know why, and her age, she is already 28 years old.... The other favorite one is Valeria Rees (5"9), gorgeous, almost perfect body, and Face, good energy, has nice speaking skills, speaks several languages, her weakness are her catwalk, is kinda of basic, and her confidence, she is a stunning but a quirky girl...very funny combination . The underdogs are Sharon Recio, a tall girl (5"11), nice body, her face is not all that, she is a doctor, extremely confident, (Tanto, que me parece una charlatána) she can portray a very charming attitude, but like you read, portray, even though she has a great oratory, I don't find her genuine like Adriana, as much as she wants, she can't exude positive energy, and the last but not least is Fernanda Sanchez, great speaker, nice body, nice face, with an established social project, perfect english, but she lacks of charisma... (But with Miss CR organization we never know, they almost always choose the wrong woman, and when they rarely choose the right one, almost always they become a top 10)
In my perspective, Costa Rican candidates major threat are Colombian candidates, because they are better prepared (in CR girls have to work with scraps) Colombian girls have better gowns (the major fail of every Miss Costa Rica)., most of the times colombians have more appeal, when colombians don't is because Teletica choose the right one and Raymundo didn't, colombians most of the times are taller, etc
So I think that if Miss Universe Colombia choose someone like Cartagena or others overhyped girls to win Miss Colombia Universe, because I have been watching a lot people supporting Cartagena (specially her) in social media, I can see, one of the Three more popular candidates of miss CR overshine her, even with their flaws, or Nicaragua or Panama taking Colombia's spot.

Is there a topic for Miss CR, I want to follow! And Cartagena will not be winning this, maybe she will be top 6 but she will not win. I liked her at first but now I do not get the hype at all. But we will place with whoever wins honestly, this year at Miss Universe is not that strong and we would have a streak if Valeria kept her mouth shut or if we sent someone else to Miss Universe 2018.

And you say Meta is pageant patty but she is the most prepared and experienced, she has Gisselle Reyes who trained Miss Venezuela in walk under Osmel and Bolívar is very disciplined. Antioquia is a great choice too and Cauca has the face.

Ohh shit, well i have to say in my defence that I decided to rewrite the New Testament yesterday, that I was drunk with guaro antioqueño, and sometimes when I'm drunk, I just post many ideas in random topics when I'm about to sleep, but, yeah, I support almost everything I said, even though, if I ever decide to post something, next time I will make everything shorter,more concise and sober
Clorentine

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Amazonas - she is really making the extra effort to make sure Amazonas is represented well and seen even though she is from Valledupar. I love that and do not see other girls doing that.

Arauca posted this

“DIFERENTES CONTINENTES, UNA MISMA RAZA”

En las últimas horas #CANADA nos ha dado una gran lección de respeto, educación é inclusión. Han elegido como su representante a @thenovastevens una joven activista #inmigrante quien luego de ser separada de sus padres a los 6 años, llega a este país donde forja su carácter en medio de las dificultades que la fortalecieron y que hoy más allá de ser la #misscanada la convierten en un icono de lo que es la era de las mujeres capaces de cambiar la historia.

Hace algunos días fue controversia el tema con una compatriota, mi compañera @valeayos quien ha sido discriminada y segregada por no haber nacido en el lugar que representa, siendo una ciudadana #COLOMBIANA

Que esta sea la oportunidad para llamar a la unión, al reconocimiento como país, olvidando nuestras diferencias en Raza, cultura y religión.

“EL MUNDO CAMBIA POR NUESTRO EJEMPLO, NO POR NUESTRA OPINIÓN”

@missuniversecolombiaorg @lareinamadreoficial @lupe_dangond @valentinafiguerm @misscolombianuevaera @sebasmissologo.jpg @missosologycol @lupe_dangond @realwillnarvaez @telemundo @cnn @revistajetset @clubbodytech @futness_ @jrenforma @natalieackermann @moisescoronell @entretenimientorcn
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Atlántico

Chocó

Cesar

Córdoba if only she was taller

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Cundi

Guajira :hx

Huila

Norte de Santander

"Soy Yenifer Pulgarin, desde niña he luchado por mis sueños ,logrando visibilizar una comunidad que ha sido segregada,rompiendo paradigmas sociales a travez de todas las habilidades que poseo, quiero inspirar a todos a dar el primer paso y generar cambios que transformen la sociedad. Hoy represento a todos los Nortesantandereanos y a todo aquel que ha callado por miedo a una sociedad excluyente. Utiliza el #Soylavozdelosquenotienenvoz y escribamos juntos esta historia #Colombiaunida #NortedeSantander @missuniversecolombiaorg @missosologycol @lupe_dangond @gersonsarmientooficial @j_nunezm @gaelquintero7 @reinologycolombia @lamissescolombia @colombiansqueens"
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Risaralda

Quindio

San Andrés P. y S.C.

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Santander

Valle

Juan Sebastian

Postby ThatCanadian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Not la diosa Genesis doing all in her power to secure that top 16 spot with her IG posts. We truly love to stan! :!!

There is too much strong competition. I don't know where to look and who is going to be a for sure finalist. What is the next event on the org's list? anyone know?
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:27 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:Not la diosa Genesis doing all in her power to secure that top 16 spot with her IG posts. We truly love to stan! :!!

There is too much strong competition. I don't know where to look and who is going to be a for sure finalist. What is the next event on the org's list? anyone know?

I am not sure when the next event is. And I know, it is getting easier to separate the girls but who knows. I am so excited!!!
Juan Sebastian

Postby Palesi » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:53 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:Not la diosa Genesis doing all in her power to secure that top 16 spot with her IG posts. We truly love to stan! :!!

La Apocalyptica will not be DENIED! Her diplomacy, woman supporting woman stance and tenacity will be noticed! I have a soft spot for her, but in a group like this, IDK if I would want her in the top 16. We shall see. Speaking of diplomacy, La Amazonas going to that departmento and being adorned with traditional indigenous garb by the indigenous of that region as a sign of decree to be there representative is a sight!!! Dayana is REALLY PUTTING IN THAT WORK!!! LOVE HER!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I Haven't made a Top 16 yet, I think I will wait for when all 31 contestants are in Barranquilla for the 10 days and see how that rack up against each other from there. ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN! ATLANTICO SHOULD NOT PLACE! She may be polyglot but mama has STROKE FACE!

Guaviare is soooo cute! like Yeraldin, she would have been a big hit in a typical CNB year! I suspect Valeria Ayos will wait till Nov-6th to bring it, makes sense with the drama with the raizales. let that shit simmer.
Palesi
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angel Del Cielo
Date of Birth: 06 Jan 1994
Profession: TALKING SHIT
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: NOT GIVING A f**k

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 am

Palesi wrote:

La Apocalyptica will not be DENIED! Her diplomacy, woman supporting woman stance and tenacity will be noticed! I have a soft spot for her, but in a group like this, IDK if I would want her in the top 16. We shall see. Speaking of diplomacy, La Amazonas going to that departmento and being adorned with traditional indigenous garb by the indigenous of that region as a sign of decree to be there representative is a sight!!! Dayana is REALLY PUTTING IN THAT WORK!!! LOVE HER!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I Haven't made a Top 16 yet, I think I will wait for when all 31 contestants are in Barranquilla for the 10 days and see how that rack up against each other from there. ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN! ATLANTICO SHOULD NOT PLACE! She may be polyglot but mama has STROKE FACE!

Guaviare is soooo cute! like Yeraldin, she would have been a big hit in a typical CNB year! I suspect Valeria Ayos will wait till Nov-6th to bring it, makes sense with the drama with the raizales. let that shit simmer.

Watch Atlántico is going to be Top 3 >:) f**k I hope not
Juan Sebastian

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:33 am

I am smitten by Quindio.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby ThatCanadian » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:09 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Palesi wrote:

well it could have been worse. I heard la mimi carranza was trying to tramoya her way to the sash. good lord we escaped that one [-O< [-O<
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Clorentine » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Clorentine

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:23 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Palesi wrote:

well it could have been worse. I heard la mimi carranza was trying to tramoya her way to the sash. good lord we escaped that one [-O< [-O<

JAJAJAJA I heard she was suppose to audition but never happened. She will join this pageant eventually though I see it >:) to be honest maybe we should have sent her instead of Valeria to Miss Universe 2018. She is awful but we are Colombia after all and she would not say or do what Valeria did.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:02 pm

The swimsuit presentation of all will be November 14th. I also reported Catriona Gray would be on the jury a while ago and very excited about it!

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:17 am

APPARENTLY, Laura Barjum will be on the jury as well. I have not seen if this is confirmed or not but 2 Miss Universe top 2 finalists, the girls will have to work for the crown!
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:19 am

Santander

Nariño

Amazonas

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:22 am

"It is strange that although human diversity differentiates people, it is what makes the world beautiful. Traditionally, communities had structures that defined how members lived; the do's and don’ts, morality and immorality, among other things. However, due to technology the world has become a global village, and there is a need to emphasize unity and togetherness despite our differences in race, religion, and beliefs. One of the ways of doing this is by sharing about unity and togetherness. @catriona_gray Thank you for loving our country, for believing in a #universeUnited #colombiaunida . Natalie Ackermann Presidente Miss Universe Colombia."
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:23 am

Antioquia

Vichada

Córdoba

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:25 am

Casanare

Tolima

Boyacá

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:28 am

Atlántico - Papi Rai would LOVE her >:) :%))

Boyacá - I have realized she is better suited as an influencer than a Miss

Caldas

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:32 am

Cauca

Guajira

Caquetá

Guaviare

Juan Sebastian

Postby The Alchemist » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:35 am

Just based on the photos posted by Juan, I like

Antioquia
Quindio
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:17 am

Magdalena

Nariño

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:00 am

Risaralda

Norte de Santander

Quindio

"Este mensaje es para ustedes MUJERES

Hoy más que nunca me siento identificada con este campaña, por eso quiero llegar a ustedes bellezas con la fuerza y determinación de @prochampionsco y #underarmour queremos inspirar a mujeres reales con o sin experiencia en el deporte, eso si con metas y objetivos muy claros sobre el cambio radical que
esperan dar en sus vidas, poniendo siempre como prioridad su salud y bienestar.No importa la contextura, ni el deporte que practiques. UA quiere que cada una de nosotras se sienta bien al ejercitarse. No es como lucimos si no cómo nos sintamos.

Ámense por encima de TODO

Feliz noche"

Juan Sebastian

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:15 am

So many gorgeous ladies! May the most deserving woman win. Catriona is judging!
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:57 pm

Putumayo sash ceremony

Boyacá

Tolima - would not be shocked if she is Top 16, her walk is not bad

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:01 pm

Wow Arauca is working HARD to get that Top 16 spot, her latest post for Valle

"CADA EDAD NOS DA UN PAPEL DIFERENTE (Napoleón Bonaparte)

Aquí está el alfa y el omega
El yin y el yang
El Genesis y el Apocalipsis

Los prototipos de belleza y los perfiles han venido evolucionando en el transcurso del tiempo en MISS UNIVERSE.

Aún así,nos dejamos llevar por cosas superficiales, demeritando a las personas. Grandes críticas se tejen en torno a la edad en los concursos de belleza. Para algunos las mujeres a los 18 años son muy jóvenes e inexpertas, para otros a los 28 años “VIEJAS” como he sido juzgada.

En esta oportunidad tenemos a una mujer de 18 años de edad digna representante de nuestro Pacífico Colombiano. Una mujer que a través de su participación como Miss Valle del Cauca está mostrándose al mundo y visibilizando su comunidad. Una mujer que rompe esquemas estéticos, nunca antes visto en los concursos de belleza. Sin embargo algunas personas sólo se enfocan en banalidades como la edad.

La edad es solo un número!

No has llegado tarde, no has llegado temprano. Simplemente este es tu momento.

@patricia_cuero17 @missuniversecolombiaorg @caribbeansunrise @jenifer_pulgarin @lareinamadreoficial @thenovastevens @lupe_dangond @missosologycol @reinologycolombia @reinasrainbow @realwillnarvaez @canalrcn @entretenimientorcn @reinasdiversas @misscolombiau @missuniverse"
Juan Sebastian

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe