She's Queenly & Classy!

She's Queenly & Classy!

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:40 am

Rabiya is so queenly, refined, poised, and classy! These are qualities of a queen that you can't fake-out.

Congrats Shamcey! Best of Luck!

Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Re: She's Queenly & Classy!

Postby esperasave » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:54 am

Sophia7 wrote:

Rabiya is so queenly, refined, poised, and classy! These are qualities of a queen that you can't fake-out.

Don't just rest on her being queenly and graceful if she is. Alam mo naman na may mix up palaging nagaganap sa live event ng Miss U involving Ms Philippines. Be sure she's all aware with her surroundings when things happen, she knows how to handle it. We need her to be alpha female in the international arena because as Harvey said, this is not the time to be weary and tired or else, you'll be out.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby akosibatman » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Sophia7 wrote:

We really love her, lakas maka victoria secret ng aura na mix ng supermodel, gsnda nya sa camera at werpA sng comm skills, we will support her all the way, enough of bakla look alike at pageant patty tsk tsk
akosibatman
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Postby lunica » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:15 pm

i'd rally behind her...
will protect her in my capacity, even.
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 am

lunica wrote:i'd rally behind her...

Make sure, she can rally herself because she's probinsiyana, PROMDI ang dating. You know this year, its pandemic. They won't allow audience in the finals night. No more rowdy Filipino fans to help her out perhaps, even the pre pageant and priliminaries. She needs to stand alone and be stand out among 90 plus contestants. As I have said, she needs to be Alpha, maton or pasiga siga or else,, the Latinas, Europeans and Africans contestants will overtake her ahead. Don't choose what time or day you want to peak in the competition. You need to peak from day one and she has to sustain it till the finals night. You know how Michelle Gumabao peaked from day one and there will be more Michelle Gumabao in the Miss Universe competition. She's lucky that Michelle competed with her so she experienced and felt the hell out of the competition just with Michelle alone. As per Catriona, out of 90 contestant, at least 10 contestants will unleash their strong competitiveness so she can focus more of them. Hopefully, this year no Oxana Federova prototype will be selected, being a Police Officer and a PHD candidate for Law study or else, were only top 20 courtesy of MUO President, (malakas tayo sa kanya) but the judges pick will be to the deserving candidate. In fairness to Michelle Gumabao, how come you're so upset and angry with her. She's in the competition so she needs to have her foot forward no matter what. You keep bashing her that she's overconfident but that's the bottom line of the any competition. You need to be strong. You know that she's also a volleyball player. I will tell you, in volleyball competition, you're attack to the ball towards your competitor should be strong, the spike to the ball you make should be as strong as you can get or else, they return the ball back to you twice as strong in your face. So if your not ready for that challenge, don't go anywhere. You have the option to relax at home.Just go home and get lazy. Look at Catriona now, she's really entangled to a fist fight with a General but she's strong, siga, Alpha but she's winning again with the help of Senator Hontiveros. On the other hand, I'm not against with Rabiya but this is just an ounce to ponder.Finally, there's a tell tale sign that mixing up of awards and win can happen again. But when it comes to you, please Rabiya, be aware of your surroundings and grab it right away. Don't let anybody enter the winner circle. Its your right to pursue it just like Pia did. Don't be Gazzinni prototype that it was Miss Malaysia who claim the award from her. This is all.
esperasave

Postby mharlon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 am

Classy indeed! Just be your humble and persevering self Rabiya! No need to be an alpha-female...

You're authencity is screaming and that's all that matters! Don't be like some motivational speaker who cannot accept defeat graciously...
mharlon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: mharlon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: poker

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:19 am

mharlon wrote:Classy indeed! Just be your humble and persevering self Rabiya! No need to be an alpha-female...

You're authencity is screaming and that's all that matters! Don't be like some motivational speaker who cannot accept defeat graciously...

No need to be Alpha female even though the General will fight fist with you?GO GO GO CATRIONA.
esperasave

Postby tiutiu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:23 am

esperasave wrote:

Make sure, she can rally herself because she's probinsiyana, PROMDI ang dating. You know this year, its pandemic. They won't allow audience in the finals night. No more rowdy Filipino fans to help her out perhaps, even the pre pageant and priliminaries. She needs to stand alone and be stand out among 90 plus contestants. As I have said, she needs to be Alpha, maton or pasiga siga or else,, the Latinas, Europeans and Africans contestants will overtake her ahead. Don't choose what time or day you want to peak in the competition. You need to peak from day one and she has to sustain it till the finals night. You know how Michelle Gumabao peaked from day one and there will be more Michelle Gumabao in the Miss Universe competition. She's lucky that Michelle competed with her so she experienced and felt the hell out of the competition just with Michelle alone. As per Catriona, out of 90 contestant, at least 10 contestants will unleash their strong competitiveness so she can focus more of them. Hopefully, this year no Oxana Federova prototype will be selected, being a Police Officer and a PHD candidate for Law study or else, were only top 20 courtesy of MUO President, (malakas tayo sa kanya) but the judges pick will be to the deserving candidate. In fairness to Michelle Gumabao, how come you're so upset and angry with her. She's in the competition so she needs to have her foot forward no matter what. You keep bashing her that she's overconfident but that's the bottom line of the any competition. You need to be strong. You know that she's also a volleyball player. I will tell you, in volleyball competition, you're attack to the ball towards your competitor should be strong, the spike to the ball you make should be as strong as you can get or else, they return the ball back to you twice as strong in your face. So if your not ready for that challenge, don't go anywhere. You have the option to relax at home.Just go home and get lazy. Look at Catriona now, she's really entangled to a fist fight with a General but she's strong, siga, Alpha but she's winning again with the help of Senator Hontiveros. On the other hand, I'm not against with Rabiya but this is just an ounce to ponder.Finally, there's a tell tale sign that mixing up of awards and win can happen again. But when it comes to you, please Rabiya, be aware of your surroundings and grab it right away. Don't let anybody enter the winner circle. Its your right to pursue it just like Pia did. Don't be Gazzinni prototype that it was Miss Malaysia who claim the award from her. This is all.

Baks, you sound like you are underestimating a probinsyana, promdi, Rabiya girl. 2 years ago, this girl had nothing. She was this girl who was fighting to survive and build her dreams. She was asking for rakets or gigs just so she can have money for her Licensure review and exam. Few years ago, she was this girl who had no money to pay for her rent and was sleeping on the floor with her roommates just so she can get through and finish her studies. It is a testament the she worked and fought hard to get where she is right now. A pageant newbie but extremely strong-willed. She does not need to be as strong as Michelle or other past beauty queens, I trust that she will manage because of what she went through and this grit that innates within her plus her intelligence. This is the kind of Queen I would like to support and rally behind.
tiutiu

Real Life Name/Nick: tiu
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1987
Profession: IT professional
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:29 am

tiutiu wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Baks, you sound like you are underestimating a probinsyana, promdi, Rabiya girl. 2 years ago, this girl had nothing. She was this girl who was fighting to survive and build her dreams. She was asking for rakets or gigs just so she can have money for her Licensure review and exam. Few years ago, she was this girl who had no money to pay for her rent and was sleeping on the floor with her roommates just so she can get through and finish her studies. It is a testament the she worked and fought hard to get where she is right now. A pageant newbie but extremely strong-willed. She does not need to be as strong as Michelle or other past beauty queens, I trust that she will manage because of what she went through and this grit that innates within her plus her intelligence. This is the kind of Queen I would like to support and rally behind.

Thank you for bringing it up. That's what I'm saying, keep that fighting spirit, Alpha, siga and maton aspect with her. Bring it on to the Miss Universe then surely you'll gonna be in Top 3. We will be happy for that. Kudos. But please, don't call me names name like Baks. I have a name, see above, my AKA.
esperasave

Postby lunica » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:25 pm

esperasave wrote:

I just read your first sentence and i could'nt care less about it and the rest.
lunica

Postby lunica » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:26 pm

tiutiu wrote:
esperasave wrote:

You with me Esperasave?
We'll protect her nontheless.
lunica

Postby aldoteng » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:25 am

I gotta say Shamcey is so attractive here, without Rabiya's sash I might think Shamcey is the current MUP.
aldoteng
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: aldoteng
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 2008
Profession: Trading
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Singing in the shower

Return to Miss Universe