Congrats Rabiya - We're Proud Of You

Congrats Rabiya - We're Proud Of You

Postby MissoCA » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:34 am

A biracial beauty of Filipino and Indian roots, Rabiya Mateo will be Miss Philippines at the next Miss Universe pageant. She is absolutely beautiful, charming, elegant, and witty. This girl is someone who knows how to win. Not a lot of people prior to this week even had this girl on their lists and certainly, no one talked about her. She absolutely blew us away with her prelim performance including her interviews. That's someone who knows exactly when to peak and when to bring it! I hope this is also a win for our Indian neighbors and I do hope that we can finally set our differences aside and find a common ground in Rabiya as she is both cultures. To me, that's such a beautiful thing. Rabiya did open up about her father leaving when she was a little girl, but doesn't seem bitter about it and why should she. She blossomed into a beautiful Filipina/Indian queen about to embark on the biggest journey of her life! We want to wish her the very best and we hope that you will also help us carry her in the journey! Congrats Rabiya Mateo, Miss Philippines 2020!

Last edited by MissoCA on Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissoCA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.

Re: Congrats Rabiya - We're Proud Of You

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:04 am

We don't know Rabiya yet, we just know her from entering this pageant but she needs to prove something big to convince us all that she is smart or eloquent in the conversations after the pageant. We have had so many winners before, they can answers beauty pageant questions but right after the coronation night's, even ordinary query, they're lost to answer it. Rabiya has to calm this negative thoughts and feelings of the people by proving them wrong. We saw her package already but just a little work from her so most people will take away their anxieties. Give her the chance to prove it at the very least with several unrehearsed media interviews then she's good to go if she answers all them right with confidence or convictions for real.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby vinusya » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 am

hmmmmmm
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 am

OKAY NA SA AKIN SI RABIYA. PROMISING. FRESH LOOKING.

KESA NAMAN OVER RATED PERO MUKHA NAMANG TUYOT NA EWAN NA TAGA-SOUTH ANG MANANALO.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby bcdf1930 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 am

AFTER LISTENING TO HER INTERVIEWS AND BODY LANGUAGE, I GUESS SHE IS A GOOD GIRL WITH A HEART AND SHE HAS HIGH CHANCES TO WIN THE Miss Universe CROWN! :=p :=p :=p
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:40 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:OKAY NA SA AKIN SI RABIYA. PROMISING. FRESH LOOKING.

KESA NAMAN OVER RATED PERO MUKHA NAMANG TUYOT NA EWAN NA TAGA-SOUTH ANG MANANALO.

We need a veteran winner to be sent to an international competition. Contestants from different parts of the world like in the Miss Universe competitions are not Maria Clara, they are maton, pasiga siga and strong willed beauty contestants so they can't be bullied or screwed up. Gloria Diaz said that don't let anybody comes ahead of you. When she was crowned, Miss New Zealand didn't want to talk to her anymore but because she was a beauty pageant veteran, she never cares. Just like what happened to Pia, she almost lost it but because of her experience, she's well prepared to handle the mixed up. You are not there just to wave your hands or show your dress or body but for something else and for a reason. If you are just fresh to show charm, compete in the baranggay beauty pageant and for sure, you'll gonna win every competition there is but not in Miss Universe. How can you handle a question like are you still a virgin which was thrown to Oxana? I don't want to take away my under wear with me, answered by Dayana Mendoza. Also, something like Marijuana use which was answered by Catriona Gray. These are all situations that a Miss Universe contestant will encounter so we need to pick an empowered maton ,pasiga siga or fierce contestant.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

bcdf1930 wrote:AFTER LISTENING TO HER INTERVIEWS AND BODY LANGUAGE, I GUESS SHE IS A GOOD GIRL WITH A HEART AND SHE HAS HIGH CHANCES TO WIN THE Miss Universe CROWN! :=p :=p :=p

Good girl with a heart??? But can you handle when somebody mixed up your actual placement. It's not the answer but how you handle critical situations like that.
esperasave

Postby wayne_garanchon » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:06 am

esperasave wrote:

We need a veteran winner to be sent to an international competition. Contestants from different parts of the world like in the Miss Universe competitions are not Maria Clara, they are maton, pasiga siga and strong willed beauty contestants so they can't be bullied or screwed up. Gloria Diaz said that don't let anybody comes ahead of you. When she was crowned, Miss New Zealand didn't want to talk to her anymore but because she was a beauty pageant veteran, she never cares. Just like what happened to Pia, she almost lost it but because of her experience, she's well prepared to handle the mixed up. You are not there just to wave your hands or show your dress or body but for something else and for a reason. If you are just fresh to show charm, compete in the baranggay beauty pageant and for sure, you'll gonna win every competition there is but not in Miss Universe. How can you handle a question like are you still a virgin which was thrown to Oxana? I don't want to take away my under wear with me, answered by Dayana Mendoza. Also, something like Marijuana use which was answered by Catriona Gray. These are all situations that a Miss Universe contestant will encounter so we need to pick an empowered maton ,pasiga siga or fierce contestant.

MOVE ON KA NA SANDRA... =;)) =;)) =;))
wayne_garanchon
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Accountant
Hobbies/Interests: dance

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:26 am

wayne_garanchon wrote:
esperasave wrote:

I'm not Sandra.
esperasave

Postby chapfallen_guy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:46 pm

esperasave wrote:
wayne_garanchon wrote:
esperasave wrote:

I'm not Sandra.

Bortabels Michelle, is dat u?
chapfallen_guy

Date of Birth: 05 May 1987
Profession: project researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: oogling

Postby TheLochnbar » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:53 pm

chapfallen_guy wrote:
esperasave wrote:
wayne_garanchon wrote:
esperasave wrote:

I'm not Sandra.

Bortabels Michelle, is dat u?

GURL MOVE ON NA. YOU ARE NOT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP 16 MUCH MORE IN THE TOP 5!!!! FRANKLY SPEAKING MUKHA KANG TRANSGENDER. PANGIT KA NA NGAYUN WALA NA YUN FRESHNESS MO NOON NA NAGUSTUHAN KO DURING Bb. Pilipinas DAYS. NGAUN JOSKO LEMONON MUKHA KANG BAKLA!!!!!!!!
TheLochnbar

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Reading, Reading

Postby sarahmarrow » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:12 pm

ANG BI-BITTER NG MGA PAGEANT VETERANS.
HINDI NILA MATANGGAP NA NATALO SILA NG ISANG CUMLAUDE GODDESS FROM ILOILO CITY.
MALAKI NA RIN SIGURO MGA NAGASTOS NILA SA MGA PAST PAGEANTS NA SINALIHAN NILA
sarahmarrow

Real Life Name/Nick: sarah
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching tv

Postby ElsaHimala » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:31 pm

sarahmarrow wrote:ANG BI-BITTER NG MGA PAGEANT VETERANS.
HINDI NILA MATANGGAP NA NATALO SILA NG ISANG CUMLAUDE GODDESS FROM ILOILO CITY.
MALAKI NA RIN SIGURO MGA NAGASTOS NILA SA MGA PAST PAGEANTS NA SINALIHAN NILA

Bitter ang mga elepante kasi they were shaken by the lioness who is a newbee from a pack at prombesyana pa =;)) The elephant is a literal descriptions sa katawan ng dalawa nayan. =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 pm

I just watched her interview with Dyan C. on you tube post MUP 2020, she needs an interpreter either from Tagalor or Ilonggo to English so she can express well spontaneously. Purely English, she can get lose track on the question.
esperasave

Postby PH_BEAUTY » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:25 pm

esperasave wrote:I just watched her interview with Dyan C. on you tube post MUP 2020, she needs an interpreter either from Tagalor or Ilonggo to English so she can express well spontaneously. Purely English, she can get lose track on the question.

You've been repeating the same shit. Shut the fck up! :-@

PH_BEAUTY
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 2044
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineering Student
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Lady Gaga stan

Postby MissoCA » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 pm

esperasave wrote:I just watched her interview with Dyan C. on you tube post MUP 2020, she needs an interpreter either from Tagalor or Ilonggo to English so she can express well spontaneously. Purely English, she can get lose track on the question.

Sounds like you need one too...and grammarly, because you "can get lose track on the question" too.

NEWSFLASH!!! The volleyball match is over oh simple one! She needs to continue her volleyball training. oh and when life throws you "Lemonons", make Lemononade - tangy but can be sweet.
MissoCA

Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.

Postby Stoichio » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:00 pm

PH_BEAUTY wrote:

You've been repeating the same shit. Shut the fck up! :-@

Google boot
=;)) =;)) @-) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby rddantes2011 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:59 pm

rddantes2011

Real Life Name/Nick: Pakantot sa pores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2000
Profession: Receptionist @ Chinatown massage with happy ending
Hobbies/Interests: Massage

Postby miyako » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:54 pm

esperasave wrote:

Shamcey Supsup is a first-timer in beauty pageant and yet she rocks the Miss Universe 2011 stage.

Who is your bet? Who are veterans? Michelle Gumabao or Sandra Lemonon? They looked excessively fierce now but borderlining trannies.

Rabiya Mateo with or without cheating scandal deserves to win in every aspect.
miyako

Real Life Name/Nick: Vaclaz Prochazka
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants and others

Postby Galunggong » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:25 am

No need for the support of Indians .

Philippines don’t need them .... at all .
Philippines can very well compete on its own .
Thank you very much .

They don’t even have political clout to the MUO .

Geez
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Oscillate » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:06 am

esperasave wrote:We don't know Rabiya yet, we just know her from entering this pageant but she needs to prove something big to convince us all that she is smart or eloquent in the conversations after the pageant. We have had so many winners before, they can answers beauty pageant questions but right after the coronation night's, even ordinary query, they're lost to answer it. Rabiya has to calm this negative thoughts and feelings of the people by proving them wrong. We saw her package already but just a little work from her so most people will take away their anxieties. Give her the chance to prove it at the very least with several unrehearsed media interviews then she's good to go if she answers all them right with confidence or convictions for real.

fix your subject-verb agreement first before you nitpick someone's conversational skills. sa kalinti.
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby nycla2 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:45 pm

She is serving Face and she speaks from the heart and she has the heart to serve. She worked hard to help her family from poverty. I love her! She is 23 years old, Graduated Cum Laude Licensed Physical Therapist/Lecturer and volunteer for health centers during the pandemic and stands 5'6 (Hello Olivia, Demi and Pia) She could give the Philippines our 5th Miss Universe crown if she performs well and if the stars are aligned. I have a strong feeling that she will make it like Catriona. Bring it on South Africa Philippines South Africa Philippines crowning. Presenting Rabiya Mateo from IloIlo! and shes still looks good from her childhood photos #MagandangDilag
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Return to Miss Universe