TOP 20 FAVORITES FOR MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2020

TOP 20 FAVORITES FOR MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2020

Postby Angela » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Great list! I am not sure about some of Rafa's choices but I agree with his top 5.

[youtube]haa9qLUuQF8[/youtube]

Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Re: TOP 20 FAVORITES FOR MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2020

Postby SisterStella » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:56 pm

WHY MICHELLE IS NOT MY CHOICE : I was rooting for her during the Miss Globe competition. I was hoping that she will prepare really well for that international pageant. Instead months prior to the Miss Globe pageant all I saw was her focusing and playing VOLLEYBALL with Creamline. SHE WAS REMISS of her preparation and true to my disappointment she only landed top 15. SHE NEGLECTED TO CONCENTRATE on her Ms.Globe stint.

Yes Michelle is eloquent but NOT BRILLIANT with what's in her mind. In other words kulang siya ng depth at hugot. When she talks about experiences and challenges in life you don't feel what she is saying. It's like memorizing a script saying this and that for the sake of viewership and followers. That is why I always say she comes as FAKISH and PRETENSIOUS to me. Very showbiz and dating ni MANANG MICHELLE (well gurang naman talaga siya by pageant standards). She will probably be a bad actress because she could NOT ACT and NOT EMOTE. She is like Kris Aquino na kahit pa iyak-iyak pa yan sa screen matatawa ka lang, you can not relate to what she is saying and what she is doing. Ganun si Michelle HINDI GALING SA PUSO ang lumalabas sa kanya bibig.

SUSME she has been in the pageant scene and competition for at least TWO YEARS now and up until now WALANG IMPROVEMENT sa PASARELA ni Manang. Kasi naman si ate Manang kulang ng dedication. Am sure kung hindi lang nagka lockdown NAGLALARO YAN NG VOLLEYBALL, wanna bet? She join MUP just FOR THE SAKE of JOINING para lang may masabi na I GAVE IT ALL ek ek ek
[-X [-X [-X
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby SisterStella » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:05 pm

TOP 5 : Pauline - BOHOL, Alaiza - DAVAO CITY, Rabiya - ILOILO CITY, Kia - CAMARINES SUR, Billy - CAVITE (or any of these other ladies Kristabelle/AKLAN, Tracy/CEBU CITY, Lou Dominique/MANDAUE, Ivana/MAKATI
=D> =D> =D>
SisterStella

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby updatespollsuju » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:15 am

SisterStella wrote:WHY MICHELLE IS NOT MY CHOICE : I was rooting for her during the Miss Globe competition. I was hoping that she will prepare really well for that international pageant. Instead months prior to the Miss Globe pageant all I saw was her focusing and playing VOLLEYBALL with Creamline. SHE WAS REMISS of her preparation and true to my disappointment she only landed top 15. SHE NEGLECTED TO CONCENTRATE on her Ms.Globe stint.

Yes Michelle is eloquent but NOT BRILLIANT with what's in her mind. In other words kulang siya ng depth at hugot. When she talks about experiences and challenges in life you don't feel what she is saying. It's like memorizing a script saying this and that for the sake of viewership and followers. That is why I always say she comes as FAKISH and PRETENSIOUS to me. Very showbiz and dating ni MANANG MICHELLE (well gurang naman talaga siya by pageant standards). She will probably be a bad actress because she could NOT ACT and NOT EMOTE. She is like Kris Aquino na kahit pa iyak-iyak pa yan sa screen matatawa ka lang, you can not relate to what she is saying and what she is doing. Ganun si Michelle HINDI GALING SA PUSO ang lumalabas sa kanya bibig.

SUSME she has been in the pageant scene and competition for at least TWO YEARS now and up until now WALANG IMPROVEMENT sa PASARELA ni Manang. Kasi naman si ate Manang kulang ng dedication. Am sure kung hindi lang nagka lockdown NAGLALARO YAN NG VOLLEYBALL, wanna bet? She join MUP just FOR THE SAKE of JOINING para lang may masabi na I GAVE IT ALL ek ek ek
[-X [-X [-X

ay tumpak ka dyan..

My Top 5 (Lahat sila makuda at aariba sa rampa except for Iloilo City parng medyo weak pa , pero kung papipiliin ako between MG and her , eh si Rabiya na lang at least hndi basta maka-english lang at may laman ba un sinasabi. Baka kpg si MG, eh mukha palang ni Thainess taob na sya.

1. Iloilo City ( Ito ang kapg nakapasok sa Top 5 , eh MUP ito)
2. Davao City
3. Catanduanes ( Tahimik pero she knows when to peak)
4. Bohol
5. Cavite

My Top 16
1.Iloilo city
2.Catanduanes
3.Cavite
4.Bohol
5.Davao City
6.Quezon City
7.Taguig
8.Manila
9.Misamis Oriental
10.Cebu City
11.Romblon
12.Cebu Province
13.Bulacan
14.Mandaue
15.Paranaque
16.Davao Del Norte
updatespollsuju
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: whie
Date of Birth: 07 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: kpop ,beauty pageant

Postby boompanes » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:46 am

pa bawas po ng accent. sakit po sa tenga.
boompanes

Date of Birth: 21 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Net, swimming

Return to Miss Universe