Ian B.s Superstar Celebration Thread is Missing?

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Ian B.s Superstar Celebration Thread is Missing?

Postby Prozac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Ian B's thread Is missing, remember the infamous Super Star tag celebration? Or was it removed? I am not really
sure if it was removed ... but I can't see it anymore. So I am not spreading fake news here if the thread still
exists or not. If it was removed, for what reason?

1. Did somebody report the thread and admin decided to let it go?
2. Why was it removed? And on what grounds? Racism? Bias? Bigotry? Profane language ... verbal violence?
3. Was the never-ending verbal tug-of-war between two members the cause of its disappearance?
4. Was the thread deemed inciting a certain group of people to raise arms and wage a mother of all wars?
5. Did the thread show members utter disrespect for one another and let it all loose by having a free-for-all
fight?
6. Did admin finally decide to teach somebody a lesson, and remind him of his excesses?
7. Did admin finally realize that there's more to respectability than playing a blind eye and deaf ears to somebody
who actually is bringing traffic to the fora, but somehow treading a hairbreadth away from causing chaos and
anarchy in the thread?
8. Did it dawn in the admin the importance of monitoring Missosology and overseeing the errant member and
give him some warning ... or the necessary disciplinary action?

These are all speculations for its sudden demise, but we can ask these questions can't we?

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: Ian B.s Superstar Celebration Thread is Missing?

Postby esperasave » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Beware and be aware because not all aspects of our life, we could control. Just choose the battle that you can win.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:41 pm

I think he has been deleted and banned! Hopefully, he and his like-minded users won't return to this site. Here's also some advice: instead of replying to the bashers, the best solution is to indeed ignore them and report them instead to the administrators directly via the report button (which looks like a warning sign). As much as I love Misso being alive, it shouldn't mean upholding racist behavior for the sake of even keeping the forum alive and well.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby pennstate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:35 pm

You are absolutely correct IN ALL probable reasons
presented!

I seldom make posts here but, whenever some people
become unreasonably racist to the point of dehumanizing
not only Filipina Queens but all Filipinos and the country they
are coming from, I would really vigorously defend their rights
and dignity as persons!

Lately, I warned him and that certain Capitella to stop their
foolishness otherwise they face the consequence of being SUED
in US District Courts!
pennstate
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bethlehem
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Prozac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:41 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:I think he has been deleted and banned! Hopefully, he and his like-minded users won't return to this site. Here's also some advice: instead of replying to the bashers, the best solution is to indeed ignore them and report them instead to the administrators directly via the report button (which looks like a warning sign). As much as I love Misso being alive, it shouldn't mean upholding racist behavior for the sake of even keeping the forum alive and well.

Facebook has its way of punishing erring members. My friend uploaded some bold photos to his FB account and he was
banned for a week by not allowing him to post his thoughts or upload photos. If he insists on posting he is being reminded
by an automatic response that he was temporarily barred and that he has strayed by not following some community standard.

Prozac

Postby SisterStella » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:49 pm

GOOD RIDDANCE she was such an EVIL ASSHOLE to begin with. May her SOUL BURN IN HELL =0 =0 =0
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby Capitella9 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:51 pm

pennstate wrote:You are absolutely correct IN ALL probable reasons
presented!

and dignity as persons!

in US District Courts!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) OH YEA GO SUE ME. LMAO

YOU ARE QUICKLY BECOMING THE DUMBEST POSTER ON HERE ALONG WITH THAT OTHER DUMMY PEA SIZED BRAIN, HAUTEGIRL

AS IF THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WASTE THEIR TIME GOING AFTER INTERNET POST.....HAHAHAHAHA GO TO THE US DISTRICTS COURT, YOU BIG DUMMY =;)) =;)) =;))
Capitella9

Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1996
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: NOYB
Hobbies/Interests: Food, travel, Youtubbie

Postby Prozac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:01 pm

presented!

and dignity as persons!

in US District Courts!

I used to defend him from all his detractors. But the guy is stubborn and persistent, and he doesn't listen
to advice. The more you caution him to stop, the more belligerent and combative he becomes. He
intentionally defies well-meaning warnings and because he was spiteful he tends to repeat the same
offense. And you know what was worse is that he enjoy public humiliation and he is giving you the
impression that he was enjoying taunting, the ridicule and the insults he is giving to others.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:16 pm

SisterStella wrote:GOOD RIDDANCE she was such an EVIL ASSHOLE to begin with. May her SOUL BURN IN HELL =0 =0 =0

At first, my reaction to his post was that it was great entertainment. But as time goes on it can be annoying. He can
drag you to become like him. He entices you to pick a fight and he can bring the worst in you. And he is the master
of pushing the wrong buttons in you.
Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:16 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:I think he has been deleted and banned! Hopefully, he and his like-minded users won't return to this site. Here's also some advice: instead of replying to the bashers, the best solution is to indeed ignore them and report them instead to the administrators directly via the report button (which looks like a warning sign). As much as I love Misso being alive, it shouldn't mean upholding racist behavior for the sake of even keeping the forum alive and well.

The vermin was last seen in his post "I'm Now a Superstar: Your Tag Has Not Changed" which had been removed.

He was heard crying like an unfed angry puppy while playing victim as his anchovy brain cells blamed everyone else for ruining (his word) the infantile "celebration". What civilized member can use a tag to stir, bash and hate personas he doesn't even know from Adam is beyond me! He was threatening to report to the admins because of my reply. Imagine that!

By it's title alone, the thread is an affront -- pure and simple -- to taunt and goad the gullible responses to "celebrate" while boasting, bashing and sowing hatred in the fora.

And when the finnan haddie's attention was called out, the cockroach angrily announced -- sans any iota of guilt or shame -- to seek the admin to come to his rescue. Go figure!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:35 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:

The vermin was last heard and seen in his post which had been removed "I'm Now a Superstar: Your Tag Has Not Changed" crying like an unfed angry puppy while playing victim as his anchovy brain cells blamed everyone else for ruining (his own word) the infantile "celebration". What civilized member can use a tag to stir, bash and hate personas he doesn't even know from Adam is beyond me!! He was threatening to report to the admins because of my reply. Imagine that! By it's title alone, the thread is an affront -- pure and simple -- to taunt and goad the gullible responses to "celebrate" while boasting, bashing and sowing hatred in the fora. And when the finnan haddie's attention was called out, cockroach angrily announced -- sans any iota of guilt or shame -- to seek the admin to come to his rescue. Go figure!

I think the man has personality problems. When I was advising him to stay away from Misso, it was for his own good,
and there was no tinge of sarcasm in it. It was not therapeutic for him to make this forum his playground and out of
concern, I spell it out for him that it look like he needs help, and just like somebody who has psychosocial issues there
was no remorse nor guilt seen. And I have been telling him the warning signs, but he won't budge.

Last edited by Prozac on Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 am

The man suffers from a sordid lack. What better way to recompense the lack than to make this forum a perfect excuse to vent all his frustration, anger and loathing. He'd have manifested guilt or remorse, even just a morsel of it, if he were normal person. To the contrary there wasn't any inkling of that to add to our consternation!

Nah, Cockroach Ian isolated himself the longest and basked in that island of loathing for extended periods. It gave him solace, a raison d'etre sort of comfort zone. The Ian "B" or is it "S"? was intractable and that served him.

Know what? It may have dimmed on the finnan haddie's anchovy-sized brain he'd be rescued by protected cover of the admins. Perceived or otherwise, the attention starvation miscalculated to an early demise.

But I assure you we've not seen the last of the vermin yet. The Ian B or S will resurface then morph into an even more obnoxious persona unless a purpose-driven admin rules otherwise and stomp his feet of disapproval (which altogether makes a different delectable story!)
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:30 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
The man suffers from a lack. What better way to recompense the lack than to make this forum a perfect excuse to vent all his frustration, anger and loathing. He'd have manifested guilt or remorse, even just a morsel of it, if he were normal person. To the contrary, But there wasn't any inkling of that to our consternation!

Nah, Cockroach Ian isolated himself the longest and basked in that island of loathing for extended periods. It gave him solace, a raison d'etre sort of comfort zone. The Ian "B" or is it "S"? was intractable and that served him.

Know what? It may have dimmed on the finnan haddie's anchovy-sized brain he'd be rescued by protected cover of the admins. Perceived or otherwise, the attention starvation miscalculated to an early demise.

But I assure you we've not seen the last of the vermin yet. The Ian B or S will resurface then morph in an even more obnoxious persona unless a purpose-driven admin rules otherwise and stomp his feet of disapproval (which altogether makes a different delectable story!)

The possibility of a come back is not remote. He can usually switch to one of his personalities and will come back with a
vengeance - by becoming more appalling, despicable, vulgar, and sleazy.

When the trauma of his eviction plateaued, he will have a grand resurgence to terrorize the Pinoys till kingdom comes.
He will seek refuge and solace in one of these alternate personalities who in turn will cushion and insulate him from
outside offensives.

This is the psychodynamic of DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder.

And too bad Misso does not have a cordon sanitaire that will protect them from an intruder or a "protection contre les
interférences extérieures" like somebody applying again as a new member when all the while he is using another person's
identity.

Prozac

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:54 am

Prozac wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
The man suffers from a lack. What better way to recompense the lack than to make this forum a perfect excuse to vent all his frustration, anger and loathing. He'd have manifested guilt or remorse, even just a morsel of it, if he were normal person. To the contrary, But there wasn't any inkling of that to our consternation!

But I assure you we've not seen the last of the vermin yet. The Ian B or S will resurface then morph in an even more obnoxious persona unless a purpose-driven admin rules otherwise and stomp his feet of disapproval (which altogether makes a different delectable story!)

The possibility of a come back is not remote. He can usually switch to one of his personalities and will come back with a
vengeance - by becoming more appalling, despicable, vulgar, and sleazy.

When the trauma of his eviction plateaued, he will have a grand resurgence to terrorize the Pinoys till kingdom comes.
He will seek refuge and solace in one of these alternate personalities who in turn will cushion and insulate him from
outside offensives.

This is the psychodynamic of DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder.

And too bad Misso does not have a cordon sanitaire that will protect them from an intruder or a "protection contre les
interférences extérieures" like somebody applying again as a new member when all the while he is using another person's
identity.

You two makes me...

Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:50 am

Capitella9 wrote:
presented!

and dignity as persons!

in US District Courts!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) OH YEA GO SUE ME. LMAO

YOU ARE QUICKLY BECOMING THE DUMBEST POSTER ON HERE ALONG WITH THAT OTHER DUMMY PEA SIZED BRAIN, HAUTEGIRL

AS IF THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WASTE THEIR TIME GOING AFTER INTERNET POST.....HAHAHAHAHA GO TO THE US DISTRICTS COURT, YOU BIG DUMMY =;)) =;)) =;))
Dear, we are calling you out for your racist posts and your insults to the Philippines. Here's one thing to tell you: toxic superiority, in which you declare your race and other races as better than Filipinos, has no place in 2021. This toxic superiority led to colonization and genocide (remember history, please), and this is why we are happy that Ian Sebastin is at least, for now, banned. And dear, this is a forum dedicated to celebrating the diversity of women across the world, and such celebration, commemoration, and honoring women does not give a place for racism to thrive here.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:50 am

ISA AKO SA NAG-REPORT NG THREAD. BASURA KASI.

BUT I'M SURE HINDI LANG AKO ANG NAG-REPORT NG THREAD NG BALIW NA YUN.

ANYWAY, THANK YOU ADMINS FOR YOUR ACTION.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby benchtel1978 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:32 am

Trolls like Ian S will make Missosology.Info a cheap pageant website.
Last edited by benchtel1978 on Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
benchtel1978

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Profession: businessman
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby Charina Mae Echosera » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:33 am

Why all is
angry to Ian ?
:-O :-O :-O

Charina Mae Echosera
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1995
Profession: Rampadora
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Echuzan Eklavuh
Message: Excuse me, ako malandi?! Pwes mas mabuti na ang malanding lantad kesa patagong laspag.

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:40 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
More power Ian
Villains are amazing!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1992
Profession: Salesman
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball
Message: UTANG... minsan mas tumatagal pa yan kaysa sa isang relasyon!

Postby Violeta Urduja » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:59 am

benchtel1978 wrote:Trolls like Ian S will make Missosology.Info a cheap pageant website.
The first principle of a free society is an
untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
Violeta Urduja

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: Travel Guide
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Great winds are powerless to disturb the water of a deep well.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:22 pm

Charina Mae Echosera wrote:
Why all is
angry to Ian ?

That user has been posting racist posts against Filipinos. In recent threads, he had been infiltrating them and even mocking the representatives from the Philippines. One example that I remember is that he called Beatrice Gomez as ''Slumnilla'' and even accused some representatives from the Philippines as being ''sex workers'' in his disgusting fantasy that they are, just to purely mock them. His avatar mocking Catriona Gray speaks for what he has been doing in the forum for a long time. We are wanting the administrators to ban him indefinitely as racism has no place in Missosology. I know that the site needs a lot of users, visitors, and everything so that the administrators would be able to earn a lot in their daily lives, but letting these racists post stuff like this just for that is uncalled for. This is already 2022, and not 1855 nor even 1952!

Mariana Erwin

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:18 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Why all is
angry to Ian ?

That user has been posting racist posts against Filipinos. In recent threads, he had been infiltrating them and even mocking the representatives from the Philippines. One example that I remember is that he called Beatrice Gomez as ''Slumnilla'' and even accused some representatives from the Philippines as being ''sex workers'' in his disgusting fantasy that they are, just to purely mock them. His avatar mocking Catriona Gray speaks for what he has been doing in the forum for a long time. We are wanting the administrators to ban him indefinitely as racism has no place in Missosology. I know that the site needs a lot of users, visitors, and everything so that the administrators would be able to earn a lot in their daily lives, but letting these racists post stuff like this just for that is uncalled for. This is already 2022, and not 1855 nor even 1952!

Did I say those things???? Proof??? =;)) =;))

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:18 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Why all is
angry to Ian ?

Did I say those things???? Proof??? =;)) =;))

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Postby Blanche » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:10 am

It was probably deleted for his racial attitudes towards women. Why are you creating a thread to celebrate him? Most of the comments in this thread are the very ones that feed him everyday. Enough with this stupidity.
Blanche

Profession: Former Beauty Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby Prozac » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am

Somebody shared this quote Re: Bad Interpersonal Relationships. I was caught off guard, but there's a tinge
of truth in it. That's why I am sharing it with you.

Kung pangit ka dapat maging mabait ka, para hindi redundant.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:25 am

Prozac wrote:Somebody shared this quote Re: Bad Interpersonal Relationships. I was caught off guard, but there's a tinge
of truth in it. That's why I am sharing it with you.

Kung pangit ka dapat maging mabait ka, para hindi redundant.

eh kung pangit din and ugali mo ... lalo na!

Prozac

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:22 am

Blanche wrote:It was probably deleted for his racial attitudes towards women. Why are you creating a thread to celebrate him? Most of the comments in this thread are the very ones that feed him everyday. Enough with this stupidity.
Dear, no one is celebrating his existence here - they are celebrating that his thread has been deleted. People are talking about a thread in which Ian Sebastin celebrated his tag upgrade. Given that he has been mocking people from the Philippines and being racist (and even exhibiting White saviorism towards them), people are curious on why that thread went away and now many people are happy that his thread has been deleted. Sadly, the same user came back to comment in here and ''enjoy'' this thread. Unfortunately, we have to stamp down racism in here.

As some administrators have said here, its best to report his posts. Unfortunately, this user keeps returning and this is why fans are annoyed because this user has been mocking the Philippines for a long time. In the past (especially in the reign of Olivia Culpo) these kinds of users would often terrorize threads made by innocent Filipino users just to mock them and call them derogatory names. Thankfully they have dwindled and no one wants these kinds of users anymore, even if its just one person.

Mariana Erwin

Postby Prozac » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:42 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Blanche wrote:It was probably deleted for his racial attitudes towards women. Why are you creating a thread to celebrate him? Most of the comments in this thread are the very ones that feed him everyday. Enough with this stupidity.
Dear, no one is celebrating his existence here - they are celebrating that his thread has been deleted. People are talking about a thread in which Ian Sebastin celebrated his tag upgrade. Given that he has been mocking people from the Philippines and being racist (and even exhibiting White saviorism towards them), people are curious on why that thread went away and now many people are happy that his thread has been deleted. Sadly, the same user came back to comment in here and ''enjoy'' this thread. Unfortunately, we have to stamp down racism in here.

As some administrators have said here, its best to report his posts. Unfortunately, this user keeps returning and this is why fans are annoyed because this user has been mocking the Philippines for a long time. In the past (especially in the reign of Olivia Culpo) these kinds of users would often terrorize threads made by innocent Filipino users just to mock them and call them derogatory names. Thankfully they have dwindled and no one wants these kinds of users anymore, even if its just one person.

I was the one who made the thread. And I and the responders did not make it to celebrate his stupidity. How shallow
could that be?

It was made more to expose his own brand of lunacy, hoping that if newbies saw them, they will not emulate how
the venom and the toxins of what he insinuates have poisoned the minds of the gullible. In this day and age, you
have to be smart, so you will not fall into this kind of trap.

Prozac

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:49 pm

Prozac wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

I was the one who made the thread. And I and the responders did not make it to celebrate his stupidity. How shallow
could that be?

It was made more to expose his own brand of lunacy, hoping that if newbies saw them, they will not emulate how
the venom and the toxins of what he insinuates have poisoned the minds of the gullible. In this day and age, you
have to be smart, so you will not fall into this kind of trap.

Prozac don’t mind Martina. She is bitter with an expired squishy squish. She hates on me daily.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE