BB. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2021 IS HANNAH ARNOLD

Re: BB. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2021 IS HANNAH ARNOLD

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:27 pm

Binibining Pilipinas 2021 | Highlights
Video by: Equinox Manila

[youtube]GB5OgzgIHNc[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5OgzgIHNc

xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:51 pm

Here are the evening gowns of the rest of candidates.

Binibini 2. Lois Anne Badando
"DYESEBEL"

The classic Filipino folktale Dyesebel tells the story of courage and strength. I chose this gown because my journey is all about overcoming life’s challenges

Sir Ryan @ryecastillo, thank you so much for this huge honor, I will always adore this gown for its uniqueness & striking appearance tailored with love

I just wish that I was able to
show it off to the whole world properly and let everyone see how beautiful it is, because
this gown deserves nothing but the best presentation.

I know that this gown is destined to make waves. For now, here's a video of our training, for my supposed evening gown walk.
*insert*
Binibini by Zack Tabudlo
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:52 pm

Binibini 4. Arianne Deseree Viardo
I’m wearing Sir @richiebondoc ‘s Covid-19 Gown
It was such an honor to wear a creation that is worth a thousand words
Thank you so much Sir! Grateful for the trust, love, support and learnings you bestowed on me

I would also like to express my gratitude to my forever Make-up artist, Mama @vhineseyamat . I can still remember how I started joining my first pageant and won my first title with you
Last night was our greatest achievement

Hairsylist: Cj Lustre & @jonaxlucas
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:03 pm

Binibini 5. Princess Kien Guanzon
“Sunrise” - Atelier Lasala for Princess Kien Guanzon, Binibini 5 - Occidental Mindoro

This evening gown was made from 100-percent recycled materials. All of the gown’s materials were from our excess fabrics aka “retaso’s” including the rhinestones that we used to come up with the look that we wanted for Princess. At ZERO-cost on 98-percent of the materials, this elegant serpentine cut evening gown with a deep neckline was born. Inspired from the beautiful “Sunrise”, the sun’s rays reflecting on the sea sorrounding the entire Mindoro Island, and geometric patterns inspired by the Mangyan Tribe artwork, Princess looked very stunning in the cream gown which complimented her beautiful tanned skin. She is definitely a true reflection of a beautiful Filipina island girl.

I could not thank the Lord enough for providing us the grace to finish what He has started for us and Princess. Even though we faced a lot of setbacks, God made a way for us to succeed because everything works for the good for those who loves the Lord. We do not need to start big inorder to do great things. The Lord will always use what you have no matter how small for His glory to manifest thru His children.
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Binibini 9. Shaira Marie Rona
Closer look the gown of @bbpilipinasofficial Candidate Shaira Rona,

Inspired by the Sun Goddess a fully beaded crystal, rhinestone ,Swarovski and hand beaded cut-beads

The Sun Goddess

Raising and breeding cheerful beam lights that dances in Ray Bien Gonzaga Maglonzo's mystical couture deity filled with the colorful sun rays

His beautiful millenial goddess wears an elegant and sophisticated couture suits that are crafted from the finest materials. There's a thought to promote happiness, and represents sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity and still represents wealth and extravagance. That extravagance is carried over into nature
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Binibini 13. Alexandra Mae Rosales
Final look for the evening gown segment by @bessiebesana I got so sad I wanst able to showcase this amazing creation enough. So please allow me to showcase it to you here on social media Me and mama bessie was able to agree on this kind of style and color, and I am happy how open he is to meet what we both want. Thank you so much mama @bessiebesana for your all out support. I appreciate you so much and I love you! uwi kana!!

Also I am thankful for ate cyril and ate edna for this

Hair @itsjeffvalenzuela
Make up @marygracetrias of @gorgeousamakeupstudio
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:35 pm

Binibini 14. Justine Felizarta
Salamat. Thank you.

After six years of late nights working, training, finishing my studies, pouring myself to my advocacies, my journey as a binibini has finally come to a close. I did my very best, but unfortunately it was cut short on finals night. I don’t know what else I could’ve done, but after much quiet reflection I trust God has a plan. Anyways, this is the evening gown look I wanted to share with you all! It truly symbolizes my golden journey with you

My talented designer and friend @valtaguba and I were inspired by the sampaguita flower, which I learned originated from the Filipino term “sumpa kita” or “I promise you.” To all the people who believed in me - my dear friends and family, my talented team, designers, OFW support group, my @justinemermaidsofficial, my supporters, my Padada - I promise you that I will forever cherish our time together and will continue to strive for better. I couldn’t have done any of this without your love and support. Miss u na

To our lucky girls, you are keeping the dream alive for me and many other Filipinos. Raise that flag high and proud

Photo: @ryanagustin_
Glam: @ajcastrojose
Designer: @valtaguba
Earrings: @farah_abu
Handler: @harleybarleyyy
Nails: @thesecretloungeph
Shoes: @jojobragaisofficial
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:40 pm

Binibini 16. Kimberly Tiquestiques
My Binibining Pilipinas 2021 journey has ended but the experiences, learnings, and moments I gained will last forever. Such a great honor to represent all Bulakenyos in the national stage.

Maraming Salamat po sa lahat ng taong naging parte ng journey ko, sa mga sumuporta at nagmahal sakin mula umpisa. Nakatatak na sa aking puso ang pagiging Binibini.

Isang karangalan ang maging kinatawan ng mahal Kong Bayan Ng Balagtas at Lalawigan ng Bulacan

Mabuhay ang lahat ng mga Binibini, Mabuhay Ang Pilipinas!

Photographed by @josefreym
Gown by @marbingarcia

Binibini 16 elegantly sashays in this heavily embellished silk gown that bears the color of the year 2021. With intricate crystal detailing that compliments the shades of gray for the finals of Binibining Pilipinas , her gown was designed by Marbin Garcia of Bulacan. The gown celebrates the PANTONE’s Ultimate Gray color in the form of american silk complimented by the flowy doopdye chiffon that gives off a Pageant COUTURE vibe. The delicate yet very expensive looking Swarovski crystal detail in thousand pieces immortalizes every fiber of royalty that can be found in the Bulakenya spirit . With a pageant queen like Kimberly Ledesma Tiquestiques who screams of being firm and dependable in shades of gray, this style will be a knock off for mass-market pageant dress companies of today and tomorrow.
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:55 pm

Binibini 18. Ma. Ruth Erika Quin
SUNSET | I love how sunsets teach us that endings can also be beautiful.
This masterpiece represents a very important transition in our daily lives; as the sun goes down and gives us colorful shades, it is also a prelude to something bigger – the night sky wherein our stars shine. Just like the sunset, I want to mark this transition as not the end, but a beginning of a new journey. The yellows and oranges of the sunset give us sense enlightenment and calmness, and also provide a guide even though nighttime is just around the corner. Our Binibining Pilipinas 2021 journey may conclude tonight, but our life’s journey will begin another chapter of it.

DESIGNER: Erjohn dela Serna
HMUA: Vastery Makeup Artistry
VIDEO: Martin DV
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:06 pm

[b]Binibini 22. Czarina Guiao/b]
PAMPANGA, DACAL SALAMAT

Binibining Pilipinas made me physically, mentally, emotionally, and in every other way stronger. I was cautious and uncertain about myself at first, but over the course of almost two years, I was able to discover my authenticity and embrace my confidence.

Thank you so much to all of the people who were behind me.

What's next? I still don't know, PM is the key loljk!

Will continue chasing my dreams, gulisak tayang pasibayu ing PAMPANGA in God's perfect time

Coronation glam by: Shian Dizom
Evening Gown by: Rowell Panlilio
Shoes by: BRAGAIS SHOES
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:09 pm

Binibini 26. Noriza Valerio
CHILDHOOD DREAM UNLOCKED!!

Words aren’t enough how grateful I am to be part of this most prestigious pageant in our country. I would like to say THANK YOU to the people who supported me in this wonderful journey! Family, friends and supporters— your love and words kept me going!

But just like all books, every chapter has an ending. I know that God has bigger plans for me and I am excited for this new chapter ahead of me. Once a Binibini, always a Binibini

Designer: @rianfernandez888
Photographer: @brunotiotuico_photography
MUA: @micosula
Hair: @angelomartinnn
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Binibini 29. Alexandra Faith Garcia
Monday madness. Going into this week with a positive attitude. Wishing you all a great start to your week!

Gown Designer: @veejayfloresca
Creative Head: @gigi_jino
HMUA: @hyunahamano
Assisted: @yhumie019
Styling: @monsistylescreatives
Accessories: @karismanimaria
Photography: @christopherloveria | @veriadconcept
Set Designer: @mariarostata08 | @rostataevents

veejayfloresca: Rose gold goddess.
The gown I made for @f8garcia for @bbpilipinasofficial pageant.
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Binibini 31. Micca Rosal
SINAG NG PAGBANGON

Ika-12 ng Enero 2020, isang madilim na ulap ang bumalot sa aming kalangitan, usok na nagdala ng pangamba at nagdulot ng malaking pagkasira sa aming mga ari-arian.
Sa isang munting bayan ako ay nagmula, hitik sa kultura at maraming likas na yaman.

Ang aking natatanging kasuotan ay hinubog ng karanasan at sinulsi ng pangarap.
Ito ang Sinag ng pagbangon, Yari sa di mabilang na swarovski kristal na kumakatawan sa mga mamamayan ng aking bayan na kasama ko sa bawat laban ng aking buhay.
Ang kulay nito ay hango sa kakaibang kulay ng isdang tilapya na nakaligtas at patuloy pa ding lumalangoy sa kabila ng pagsabog ng bulkang Taal, Tilapya na siyang malaking bahagi ng hanapbuhay ng aking mga kababayan.
Ang mga babasaging palamuti nito ay kuha sa mayamang kultura at tradisyon ng Agoncillo at kumakatawan sa 21 barangay ng aming bayan.

Mahal kong Agoncillo, maraming salamat sa pagkakataong ibinigay mo sa akin para ika’y maipakilala ko sa buong Pilipinas.

Sa bawat dilim na aming hinarap, muli’y sisikat ang Sinag ng Pagbangon

Gown Designer: Paul Semira @paulsemiradesigns
Earrings Designer: Carmela Datu-Ocampo of The Clay Craft Project @carmelaocampomua
Shoes: BRAGAIS SHOES @jojobragaisofficial
Photo: FILTRA • Photo & Film Kurt Jeremy and Juan Leo @filtra.shots
Stylist: SirCharles L. Sierva @sircharles_styles
Makeup: Mac Maranan @macnified
Hair: Daniel Forro Hmua @dan_forro

Hair Care: The Beauty Loft @thebeautyloft.ph
Dental Care: Doc Agi Aguinaldo @docagiaguinaldo
Nail Care: Sophie Nails and Spa
Skin & Body Care: Royal Prince Asthetics & slimming center @royalprinceaesthetics
The inspiration for this full boning bodice orange gown with red Swarovsky crystals is the red-orange mozzambicus variety of the tilapia which is abundant in the Taal lake which is close to where Binibini 31 Micca Rosal and her family lives.

The Taal variant of the fish has survived despite the eruption and as a survivor of the recent Taal volcano eruption herself, Binibini 31 wants to show through this gown the traits of resilience and perseverance despite mounting challenges.
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Binibini 32. Lesley Ticaro
Dreams do come true.

When I get asked why I wanted to join Binibining Pilipinas, I always say “it’s my lifelong dream as a probinsyanang pageantera to become a Binibini.”

The dream is to perform and slay the Binibini stage but as I journey my way through the finals night, that dream became so much more than just to perform. I wanted to touch people’s lives through my authenticity and my cause. I wanted to be remembered in the pageant world as that beauty queen who persisted despite every challenge that came her way. I wanted to be someone people could emulate in pursuing and fighting for their dreams. And all of these came true.

At 27 (yes I know I look young but I’m turning 28 on December. It’s safe to say that this is probably my last pageant. I can finally retire in the pageant scene with my heart overflowing with happiness and contentment because my Binibini dream came true. People might say our batch is unlucky because of the world’s current situation, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. It is what it is. And I am so happy to be part of Binibining Pilipinas’ history and legacy.

To have been chosen by my Binibini sisters as this batch’s Ms. Friendship is something I can look back and smile to. I mean, girls, with this attitude, sarcasm and RBF, who would have thought, diba? “Girls, di ko ‘to inexpect.” Hahahaha!
This has been a very loooong and challenging journey for all of us girls and I am so proud to have seen each of us grow. Teacher Les is so proud of y’all! I’m so happy and proud to call you all my sisters. Once a Binibini, Always a Binibini!

To all the BPCI staff, Sir G, Tita Liliana, Ms. Bea, Ms. Madel, Ms. Jem, Sir Lee, Sir Rey, Ate Jen and Ate Alex and all black boys, to all Novotel and Araneta staff, Stellar Production staff maraming salamat for taking care of us.

To my support system,my family, my prayer warriors, my styling team, my online voting team who sacrificed sleep to entry votes for the National Costume voting, to my mentors and coaches, to my @kfforcrownandcountry Family, to Tito @rodinb.flores for welcoming me to the family just few weeks before the finals night, to coach @angelosmendez for helping me fit, to everyone who supported me financially, to everyone who downloaded Tiktok just to vote for me for the NatCos and Jag Jeans voting, to everyone who downloaded the Binibini app and voted for me on the Bb. Pilipinas website everyday, to Tagum City, and to all who offered prayers for me, I couldn’t have done everything without you all.

Special mention to Kuya Felix and manager Hope for everything. Love you both!

Lord, thank you so much for blessing me with this experience!

P.S. I’m crying happy tears while typing this.

My finals gown by @markjosephsayad
Makeup for this shoot by @ken_donne
Photo by @bridexterity
Photo Studio: Dexterity Studios
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Binibini 33 Bellatrix Tan
Hola Zamboangueños! Hola Pilipinas! Thank you sooo much for all your sweet messages. I love you all!!! You guys don’t have to worry about me. I am really okay with the results. I wanted God’s will, not mine. This was his plan, so I 100% accept it.

Thank you Lord God for everything. You gave me a reason to go back to the pageant world and that’s to share my cyberbullying story.

Thank you to my sources of strength.. my family, friends, and relatives. @miratohh @prinsesitasarah @rigeltan @stephanieeestaelenaaa @arjorodri @awesomeandeng @vivayano @vinccipie @zjhay @mrtnjss @faegvraa @rikkaaabelle

Thank you to my life @ersvll and to his fam.. Tita Lulu, Tito Raymond, and Angel for my happy and busog life here in Manila.

Thank you so much to my @kfforcrownandcountry family @rodinb.flores @enztagram08 @goldjacekelly @gembzee @jesslovetv @jerome0420 Sir Migz and to the rest of the fam

Thank you very much Ate @carmelaocampomua and @jl_stars for my winning look last night. And for all your efforts since June!!

Thanks to my stylist @brastyle.ph , mamshie @fhilipjih for my ootds, and my #1 photographer @rojmiguel

BIG BIG THANKS to Ate @alshamerposhbecks for my fabulous sparkly evening gown and na todo2!! You know what I mean.

Thank you @erich_minoza for my national costume Top 10 le in my eyes and na otro!

Thank you to my @medskinprime family, @espressoohnailspa family (Ma’am Cristine & Sir Jonathan), @jhanellehairextensions , and @tropiquedental @athomewithlei @jross @doc.tampus

And thank youuu to all these talented hairstylists, makeup artists, photographers, videographers, designers, and stylists who helped me during my binibini journey.. @nelkajoneshmua @kyhven81 @imrtan @iamtirso @aikynar @iamdonitayg_mua @dearracanlas @vinccified @ateliervincci @jajavhoom @ton_lao @hairbybrentsales @memayfrancisco @archievalencia @jhomzchavez @sophia_esmiller @macnified @xeannucumll_hair @_ryanchris @garciavjoan29 @gelaayaguirre @hairbymarcusfernandez30 @makeup_by_kai04 @valtaguba @edwintan_ph @karimadonph @phillipenriquez @hairbybbgrl @msjhulietanaza @arcillasjm @melvin_ian @forevermineweddingfilms @niko.gonzales
xis

Postby xis » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Binibini 34 Honey Be Parreñas
BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2021 SULTAN KUDARAT
I am a fighter Binibini my gown’s inspiration is Apolaki the the God of Sun and war, just like me i am like a sun who gives light to darkness and have a heart of a warrior who is willing to fight for what is right. -Honey Beh Parenas

Designer: @lee_atelier_ph
Photo: Shotsbyjohncarlo
HMUA: Gwenn De Lara Jayjay Solano Joshua Marie Cornejo

Studio: Creative Studio l Creative Shots Photography
xis

Postby kurtij » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:32 am

xis wrote:

Binibini 31. Micca Rosal
SINAG NG PAGBANGON

Ika-12 ng Enero 2020, isang madilim na ulap ang bumalot sa aming kalangitan, usok na nagdala ng pangamba at nagdulot ng malaking pagkasira sa aming mga ari-arian.
Sa isang munting bayan ako ay nagmula, hitik sa kultura at maraming likas na yaman.

Ang aking natatanging kasuotan ay hinubog ng karanasan at sinulsi ng pangarap.
Ito ang Sinag ng pagbangon, Yari sa di mabilang na swarovski kristal na kumakatawan sa mga mamamayan ng aking bayan na kasama ko sa bawat laban ng aking buhay.
Ang kulay nito ay hango sa kakaibang kulay ng isdang tilapya na nakaligtas at patuloy pa ding lumalangoy sa kabila ng pagsabog ng bulkang Taal, Tilapya na siyang malaking bahagi ng hanapbuhay ng aking mga kababayan.
Ang mga babasaging palamuti nito ay kuha sa mayamang kultura at tradisyon ng Agoncillo at kumakatawan sa 21 barangay ng aming bayan.

Mahal kong Agoncillo, maraming salamat sa pagkakataong ibinigay mo sa akin para ika’y maipakilala ko sa buong Pilipinas.

Sa bawat dilim na aming hinarap, muli’y sisikat ang Sinag ng Pagbangon

Gown Designer: Paul Semira @paulsemiradesigns
Earrings Designer: Carmela Datu-Ocampo of The Clay Craft Project @carmelaocampomua
Shoes: BRAGAIS SHOES @jojobragaisofficial
Photo: FILTRA • Photo & Film Kurt Jeremy and Juan Leo @filtra.shots
Stylist: SirCharles L. Sierva @sircharles_styles
Makeup: Mac Maranan @macnified
Hair: Daniel Forro Hmua @dan_forro

Hair Care: The Beauty Loft @thebeautyloft.ph
Dental Care: Doc Agi Aguinaldo @docagiaguinaldo
Nail Care: Sophie Nails and Spa
Skin & Body Care: Royal Prince Asthetics & slimming center @royalprinceaesthetics
The inspiration for this full boning bodice orange gown with red Swarovsky crystals is the red-orange mozzambicus variety of the tilapia which is abundant in the Taal lake which is close to where Binibini 31 Micca Rosal and her family lives.

The Taal variant of the fish has survived despite the eruption and as a survivor of the recent Taal volcano eruption herself, Binibini 31 wants to show through this gown the traits of resilience and perseverance despite mounting challenges.

Sayang to.
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby kurtij » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 pm

SAMANTHA PANLILIO
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby UtagawaAki » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:41 am

Is it just me or are all of the thread’s images removed? Maybe they are there but they won’t load? I haven’t seen the images of the participants so this is sad for me.
UtagawaAki
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Utagawa Aki
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1993
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Content Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Cooking, Sports

Postby bukita » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:38 am

bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:22 pm

PROPHETIC!!

CLAPPER ALERT, SHE IS INDEED.

wayne_garanchon wrote:
koji wrote:Not a fan of the MGI girl. The runners up were much better - physically. From what I read they bombed out during the Q&A. But Panlilio was not good too daw. Pangit si Panlilio. Sana lang she enters the semis sa MGI. Ok na ako sa iba.

Ano bang ginawa ng mga runners up na yan during the lull???? ~X(

CLAPPER ALERT....
i'm not sold with her beauty and and she will be dwarfed by other contestants from other countries dahil pandakekok
THANK YOU GIRL si Ateng...
PAULO SANTANDER
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Re: 57th BINIBINING PILIPINAS | 2021

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:26 pm

AT NILAMPASO NA NGA PERO NANAIG SI NGUYEN

abid wrote:Yung MGI ang pinakamaliit sa lahat haha. Jusmeyo ilampaso lang ito ni Indonesia.
PAULO SANTANDER

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Postby Stoichio » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:50 pm

PAULO SANTANDER wrote:PROPHETIC!!

wayne_garanchon wrote:
koji wrote:Not a fan of the MGI girl. The runners up were much better - physically. From what I read they bombed out during the Q&A. But Panlilio was not good too daw. Pangit si Panlilio. Sana lang she enters the semis sa MGI. Ok na ako sa iba.

CLAPPER ALERT....
i'm not sold with her beauty and and she will be dwarfed by other contestants from other countries dahil pandakekok

While Nawat It’s-a-rag-in-hell has bulk of the blame, BPCI is also to be blamed by not looking into what the pageants’ type of winners when they assigned Panlilio of the Miss Circus sash.
Nananaig pa din talaga ang partidahan sa Binibini. Basta kamag-anak ng previous queens, bibigyan yan ng title.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:51 am

WOW!

Aya Abesamis has signed up with Ford Modelling Agency.

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Oma-san » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:27 pm

Stoichio wrote:WOW!

Wow! She's really hot both face and body and isn't she a morena!? But I feel that the recent failures have been because MUPH split from Binibini. It's better but the years of that org's experience can't be undermined. Same with MUJ and Venezuela. They are both losing track. MUPH needs to get back on the track like Poto rico did in 2018 and followed it up with Madison and Estafanía. Gazini was packaged wrongly. Rabiya was a wrong choice and Beatrice wasn't strong enough though she outperformed her expectations. I wanted her to win after the top 5 was announced because of her determination and the way the top 5 looked but knew MUO didn't want to crown her because she wasn't strong enough looks-wise, package.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby panchopolo » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:22 am

And for those who assisted in making her the most bashed Bb. Pilipinas candidate in recent years, eat your hearts out. Way to go, Aya!
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:32 am

I’m happy that the fake news thread about her titled “Hannah Arnold Dethroned” has been deleted. I usually do not want to respond to such kinds of threads but I’m happy it’s gone since the thread claims other things that are obviously fake and some of them just want to put their politics in it.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:35 am

Stoichio wrote:
PAULO SANTANDER wrote:PROPHETIC!!

wayne_garanchon wrote:

CLAPPER ALERT....

While Nawat It’s-a-rag-in-hell has bulk of the blame, BPCI is also to be blamed by not looking into what the pageants’ type of winners when they assigned Panlilio of the Miss Circus sash.
Nananaig pa din talaga ang partidahan sa Binibini. Basta kamag-anak ng previous queens, bibigyan yan ng title.

I do hope that Binibining Pilipinas gives it to someone that can be “loyal” to that organization, although I believe that no one should send any contestant there. I feel bad for all those who have to deal with that pageant…

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:35 am

Good for her! Congratulations, Aya! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

Mariana Erwin

Postby koji » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:21 pm

Will she ever compete? MI is the worst pageant among the Big 5. At least MW tried staging a pageant. This one is still clueless on what to do.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

PreviousNext

Return to Miss International