Is Missosology throwing shade vs MUO and Harnaaz?

Is Missosology throwing shade vs MUO and Harnaaz?

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:47 am

1. Do you think Missosology and other pageant pages are fed up with MUO's alleged mismanagement and Harnaaz's body weight issue that led to the tabloid New York Post posted an article about Miss Universe for Sale issue?

2. Do you think this latest tirade against MUO and Harnaaz will hurt Celeste's chances of winning Miss Universe 2022 as she was perceived as a "crown contender" by pageant fans?

Last edited by ajsy0203 on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: Is Missosology throwing shade vs MUO and Harnaaz?

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:11 pm

This isn't a good post from Missosology at all. To be honest, the entire incident about Harnaaz and her weight gain, sadly, may inspire some pageants and their fans to become ableist (and worse, to body-shame others), and of course, niche pageants for those with disabilities and or different weights could get more participants. One example is a French pageant called ''Miss Curvy'', which caters to plus-size women who want to compete in pageants - take note, though, that I am not against these pageants and I really want these pageants to become more famous and get more coverage so that people would appreciate them more and that their titleholders also receive the same appreciation as the titleholders and contestants of those who compete in the major pageant.

I do understand that some pageant page administrators can get frustrated with the rumors of Miss Universe for sale, but certainly, it's more of IMG's mismanagement that has led to these rumors (in fact, it has been rumored that it has been sold to a company, presumably Telemundo, and in the Miss Universe thread, a rumor popped up about former Miss Venezuela director Osmel Sousa becoming a creative adviser). With Cheslie's death - which, in my opinion, is already a lesson to all fans to be more understanding to the queens they support - I just hope that these posts hailing Nadia, which is already unhealthy, just stop. I am praying that Harnaaz will be able to finish her reign peacefully and without any pain while managing her health issues in the ways she can.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:17 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:This isn't a good post from Missosology at all. To be honest, the entire incident about Harnaaz and her weight gain, sadly, may inspire some pageants and their fans to become ableist (and worse, to body-shame others), and of course, niche pageants for those with disabilities and or different weights could get more participants. One example is a French pageant called ''Miss Curvy'', which caters to plus-size women who want to compete in pageants - take note, though, that I am not against these pageants and I really want these pageants to become more famous and get more coverage so that people would appreciate them more and that their titleholders also receive the same appreciation as the titleholders and contestants of those who compete in the major pageant.

I do understand that some pageant page administrators can get frustrated with the rumors of Miss Universe for sale, but certainly, it's more of IMG's mismanagement that has led to these rumors (in fact, it has been rumored that it has been sold to a company, presumably Telemundo, and in the Miss Universe thread, a rumor popped up about former Miss Venezuela director Osmel Sousa becoming a creative adviser). With Cheslie's death - which, in my opinion, is already a lesson to all fans to be more understanding to the queens they support - I just hope that these posts hailing Nadia, which is already unhealthy, just stop. I am praying that Harnaaz will be able to finish her reign peacefully and without any pain while managing her health issues in the ways she can.

Even worse if you read comments that several Vietnamese pageant fans are still posting Ariadna's "crowning" photo which is unrelated to Harnaaz vs Nadia's issue.

ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:18 pm

Who do you think wrote this one? Is it Pawee or is it other administrators?
ajsy0203

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:33 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:This isn't a good post from Missosology at all. To be honest, the entire incident about Harnaaz and her weight gain, sadly, may inspire some pageants and their fans to become ableist (and worse, to body-shame others), and of course, niche pageants for those with disabilities and or different weights could get more participants. One example is a French pageant called ''Miss Curvy'', which caters to plus-size women who want to compete in pageants - take note, though, that I am not against these pageants and I really want these pageants to become more famous and get more coverage so that people would appreciate them more and that their titleholders also receive the same appreciation as the titleholders and contestants of those who compete in the major pageant.

Even worse if you read comments that several Vietnamese pageant fans are still posting Ariadna's "crowning" photo which is unrelated to Harnaaz vs Nadia's issue.

Unfortunately. I guess these fans simply just want winners from the Americas to keep winning every year, not even giving Europeans, Africans, or Asians a chance. Such a view is obviously racist, and those Vietnamese fans should just stop this. The hate towards Pia keeps going on, sadly.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby muzical » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:51 pm

Missosology desperately trying Indian vs Latino but it's Vietnam vs Philippines is happening right now loll it so funny =;)) I'm happy that Vietnamese people are defending Harnaaz and giving them the taste of their own medicine..now these filipino will play victim card even though they were targeting Harnaaz and most of negative comments were coming from these people only loll

These people always wants validation from Latin people but Latinos always mocks them..this is the recent one ..

It's a shame that instead of supporting their fellow Asian they want Harnaaz to be dethroned and want that golddigger to be crowned loll they forget that how these Latinos bashed there queen back in 2015..Pia was the most bullied Miss universe ever and she still feels sad about it and still they are supporting this Latina..so disgusting..

Trust me the moment Latina will be in power in Miss Universe again miss Philippines is coming nowhere near the crown this year infact it will be another Trump era and be ready to clap for another decade ..they will make sure that no Asian will be crowned atleast for decade loll..
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby FragranceExotica » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:17 pm

I also dont understand why Filipino fans started bashing Harnaaz and supporting Nadia thinking they are supporting each other. What I saw was everyone enjoying the the way the toxic latinos cyberbullied harnaaz, even SA fans were there. Then these latino bullies mocked SA queens and now they started attacking pia, catriona and other Filipino queens. Remember guys, karma will bite the bullies really bad. They extended the reign of Harnaaz. >=p

And to our Asean neighbours, don't just go ga-ga over Latinos, they have no feeling for you. Lol.

FragranceExotica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:15 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:I also dont understand why Filipino fans started bashing Harnaaz and supporting Nadia thinking they are supporting each other. What I saw was everyone enjoying the the way the toxic latinos cyberbullied harnaaz, even SA fans were there. Then these latino bullies mocked SA queens and now they started attacking pia, catriona and other Filipino queens. Remember guys, karma will bite the bullies really bad. They extended the reign of Harnaaz. >=p

And to our Asean neighbours, don't just go ga-ga over Latinos, they have no feeling for you. Lol.

I agree that some Filipino pageant fans mocked Harnaaz and sometime I didn't agreed with their arguments. But what I didn't like is the Vietnamese pageant fans inserted Ariadna's "crowning photo" instead of talking about Harnaaz vs Nadia issue.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 pm

Pawee did not write that article about Harnaaz vs Nadia issue. There is another person wrote about that nasty article and he was suspended after that incident.
ajsy0203

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:28 pm

Now, the indians playing victim again when none of them defended Karen Ibasco. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Talking about tasting their own medicine. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) And they have the laughs about few viets arguing with filipino fans. Who are the viets in pageant world? =b =b =b =b =b =b =b =b =b

Not body shaming Harnaaz at all, but did she have that disease before Miss Universe? I know she's a little bit plump during the competition but girl!!!! this is just weird that she suddenly blew up after the pageant. She reminds me of this thai tv commercial.

Last edited by hauteegirl on Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:34 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
FragranceExotica wrote:I also dont understand why Filipino fans started bashing Harnaaz and supporting Nadia thinking they are supporting each other. What I saw was everyone enjoying the the way the toxic latinos cyberbullied harnaaz, even SA fans were there. Then these latino bullies mocked SA queens and now they started attacking pia, catriona and other Filipino queens. Remember guys, karma will bite the bullies really bad. They extended the reign of Harnaaz. >=p

I agree that some Filipino pageant fans mocked Harnaaz and sometime I didn't agreed with their arguments. But what I didn't like is the Vietnamese pageant fans inserted Ariadna's "crowning photo" instead of talking about Harnaaz vs Nadia issue.

coz their MGI queen was mocked for not being pretty enough but they were latinos that did it but viets and their reading comprehension.....
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:32 pm

I just saw a pic about Pawee's official statement on the issue of Harnaaz vs Nadia from a certain pageant FB group:

Pawee's official statement which I elaborated in the previous reply:
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:27 am

Missosology's 2nd Official Statement: (1st was Pawee)

On behalf of Missosology, I would like to express my heartfelt apologies for the insensitive post that appeared in our Facebook account with regards to the current Miss Universe 2021 and Timeless Beauty 1st runner-up Harnaaz Sandhu. The post does not reflect the values and views of Missosology. The post has been removed and the person responsible for the post is now suspended indefinitely. We are now taking steps to ensure that such kind of mistakes will not happen in the future.

- R. Gálvez (Overall Coordinator and Founder)
ajsy0203

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:59 am

ajsy0203 wrote:I just saw a pic about Pawee's official statement on the issue of Harnaaz vs Nadia from a certain pageant FB group:

Pawee's official statement which I elaborated in the previous reply:
At least, they did this. To be honest, this post encourages nothing but hate, and I am hoping that Missosology does not do these posts again.

Mariana Erwin

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:29 am

It was not Pawee. I already talked to Pawee about it and I was sooooooo late in the game that I did not even see the post.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Declan » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:32 am

NADIA IS HAVING A NEGATIVE REPUTATION BY LINKING HERSELF TO THE DIRTY OLD MAN MARC ANTHONY! :)>-

BY THAT SHOWING ONLY THAT SHE IS BETTER OF AS A RUNNER UP, IMAGINE IF SHE HAD WON! HOW MANY DOMS SHE WILL MEET! =;))

THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS SHOULD BE FIRED AND NOT PENALIZED SUCH A DISGRACE TO THE ORG
Declan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:43 am

I remember certain forumers bashing the hell out of Zuly Rivera and Karla Henry for weight gain but to my surprise the same people are now defending Harnaz for the same issue.

I hope it's genuine because im shokt. Its like time has made some of you nasty people good. >:)
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:58 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote: I remember certain forumers bashing the hell out of Zuly Rivera and Karla Henry for weight gain but to my surprise the same people are now defending Harnaz for the same issue.

I hope it's genuine because im shokt. Its like time has made some of you nasty people good. >:)

Times have changed in the last 10 years especially in the #MeToo era.
ajsy0203

Postby ManMeat » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:06 am

Who tf wrote that post then?
I know some Misso admin/mod don't care about they provoke something but that person is undeserving admin/mod

Lizzo won her Emmys for big girls reality series cuz it's 2022
He/she need to update old ass standard
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote: I remember certain forumers bashing the hell out of Zuly Rivera and Karla Henry for weight gain but to my surprise the same people are now defending Harnaz for the same issue.

Times have changed in the last 10 years especially in the #MeToo era.

I just don't trust most of those "woke" peoples authenticity... just like those people who act nice but have sketchy motives.

Don't be a fool for the mirage. Because if they had to pick you or them in a life or death situation most will not be woke enough to save ya azz over themselves.

Natalie Mendoza

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby koji » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:23 pm

Not me. Cows deserve to be in a barn not Miss Universe.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby LonFlores » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:54 am

XAMURAI wrote:It was not Pawee. I already talked to Pawee about it and I was sooooooo late in the game that I did not even see the post.

Because if Pawee is busy getting perks from MS Organization in exchange of promoting MS as a Big 5. Ewww.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:10 am

The Miss Universe Organization does not tolerate bullying within our online community. If you see hateful or negative comments, we invite you to report it to the online platform and meet it with the hashtag #KindnessCampaign.
ajsy0203

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:03 am

between Harnaaz and Nadia. I will pick Harnaaz.

Yes' she gained weight, but she looks fresh compare to Nadia who looks like a p0rn actress.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby rockondude » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:32 pm

You know what sad about Zuleyka weight gain she got ask by the miss universe org people to gain weight because according to them she was looking to skinny. Then she got some pounds in her and got destroyed by the internet and the media. If people knew how horrible zuleyka was treated by people are still in charge in the miss universe org they would completely understand why she describe her year as depressing and lonely. she was just 18 people basically a little girl.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby lingintexas » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:18 pm

LonFlores wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:It was not Pawee. I already talked to Pawee about it and I was sooooooo late in the game that I did not even see the post.

Because if Pawee is busy getting perks from MS Organization in exchange of promoting MS as a Big 5. Ewww.

Where is your proof of what you are posting? Another alternick or stupid newbie
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Return to Miss Universe