Philippines Flops at Universe. New Asian Powerhouses Emerge!

Re: Philippines Flops at Universe. New Asian Powerhouses Eme

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:45 am

According to Guru Oh (PSYCHIC),

THE TOP 3 MISS UNIVERSE 2020 WILL BE

COLOMBIA
PHILIPPINES
THAILAND

We shall wait after Buddhist New Year if her psychic readings are going to change... but someone's ball gonna fall out again once Rabiya's going to be Top 3 again.
:-*

hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:05 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Look, who sent me a private message:- who else but the hater thingy who calls himself Ian.

Quote:

Gag
Sent: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:33 am
To: beautywatchnyc

Stop stalking me or I will report you for harassment. I’m not interested in you and I never will be. Consider this your only warning.

Unquote.

You’re obsessed. Stop writing paragraphs about me to get my attention. I’m not interested in your sloppy lose hole. I’m sorry you cannot handle the truth and my posts make you cry. Now go back to cleaning toilets.

This kind of defense, turning the table to other issues, is very common to a TS who cannot defend and affirm his conviction towards an issue that he started. You got thrashed because you deserved it, idiot!

What a waste! You really have the brain of a cockroach, Ian Sebastian. Next time around, choose your battles. Now, it can be told: Your bruised ego took a beating! Isn't that Ian hater?

I trust you've learned your lessons well, stupid Ian!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) Get on your knees like the submissive bottom you are you delusional expired ex K-Mart model.

You got burned, ian sebastian. No alibis. No twistng the facts. Lick your false pride and bruised ego. Learn to relearn and be a productive member of the fora. Stop being a bitch. That doesn't give you the attention you desperately wanted.

Next time around, think deeper before you click. You're being watched. Any miscalculation on your part, any wrong move, will not go unnoticed. You will be thrashed and defeated. I trust that your deflated ego shall heal and you'll bounce back to become a productive, positive persona which you can be. Only if you opt to.

Now, be man enough. Answer me. Truth will set you free. Did anyone from your revered Indon and Thai camp back you up? Did anyone from those camps come to your rescue? You've kissed ass, categorically pulling Rabiya down, how did that go? You got ignored am sure that hit hard where it did, am I correct?

If you care to listen, do not venture into unchartered territory again because like it or not it will go back to you. That did you in already.

You’re slow as f***. Quit babbling and writing paragraphs. I have made you relevant for 5 minutes. It is over now. You’re not my type of Gaysian.

No relevance there, stupid idiot, Ian Sebastian. So you'd know. To be candid, apology for stating the obvious -- you were never an attraction in the fora. You merely craved the attention. But no one cared to listen. You pushed too much. But there ain't no following! Who says you're the type I should go for? You? Of all sore losers in these pages? Sorry, I despise putrid pests like you. Your kind? Oh, I could be candid: you disgust me! I smell hubris from a distance! The garbage bin is where thrash like you belong. That, I can assure you, 101%!

You, Ian Sebastian are just another credit grabber wannabee who sorely lacked the tools. You are inferior you don't belong in my league. You tried so hard but failed. Your pea-sized brain can't prolong a defense. Your inadequate brain cells can't even sustain a staled argument. You lost, bitch! Because you started on the wrong footing. You're weak as tattered rags. Don't humiliate yourself any further. Stop acting like a 5-year precocious toddler! It might restore you some good!

You want to humiliate a Filipino queen, which you always did in the past, but you can't defend what you've started. Why Because envy, deeply-ingrained insecurity and unwise pretenses failed big time. You halted and didn't wallop any farther. You only revealed your ugly intention:- to humiliate Rabiya and her fans. But you were cornered, butchered and shamed, name calling seemed a convenient resort to save your singed ass but, again, for the wrong reasons, you failed. You lost! It did not work as you've hoped it should! So, cut the chase, Ian Sebastian, your race was run! Isn't that what it was since the outset, s.m.e.l.l.y. Ian Sebastian?

Now take the time, lick your wounded pride and have a taste of the ignominy of defeat.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Still writing pagraphs in broken English about me? Why you so triggered you expired princess?

Is that all that you can say, Ian idiot? After all that has been said,, after you were exposed, butchered and humiliated?

"pagraphs .." broken english, huh? sus mio!! I can't!

You Ian Sebastian clearly lacked the vocab. You halted in a couple of days, parked your inadequacies somewhere along as your nerves got frazzled, right? There's no easy way out stupid bitch!

Looking at a remedy? Here's the cue: stop bitching for once and keep mum. You can't even spell out words correctly!

Or, continue being shady and mean. For all the wrong reason. As always has been or always will be. I'm almost tempted to fire a M'Naghten notice, but what the heck! Your tiny brain cannot process that and you'll explode!!!

Next time around, choose whom and how to fight the battle you want waged in the fora. Your choice!

You lost bitch!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby kurtij » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:55 am

THIS IS VALID IF, BOTH COUNTRIES HAVE 5 MISS UNIVERSE CROWNS EACH,
THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN BEAT US.

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby FilipinaBeauty » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
i can feel 2021 will be an exciting year for missosology
as old members are starting to comeback
due to covid, maybe bored in their homes ?
=;)) =;)) =;))

Yes bish I’m back haha it’s been 5yrs!
FilipinaBeauty

Real Life Name/Nick: chelle16
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1988
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant fanatic

Postby TheEye » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:04 am

not gonna lie, Gazini was a terrible candidate. They sent a little girl to do a woman's job. She was such a dingbat. Hahahaa. Rabiya is killin' the game though so Philippines is back in it.
I take no prisoners.. love me or hate me, i'm here to stay!
TheEye
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Landon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1980
Profession: Money Maker
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: money

Postby cairene06 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:55 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:frankly it's not such a bad thing Ian, some Filipinos think that gratification from a white owned pageant weighs heavily when really its insignificant. What's more important is gratification from loved ones not people of no relevance to self.

Its honestly high time for Filipinos to think clear rather than being stuck in a cycle of stupidity, whilst pageants do provide interest but little comes from it other than worthless pride or some comedy .

But I do see a trend away from pageants after Gazini, maybe because many Filipinos are finding other things more fulfilling. Just imagine if those gown designers would design Filipino infrastructure instead. But I guess im priorities over pride unlike others.

Then you are pre-judged Rabiya that she will clap at Miss Universe just because of what Ian said that Philippines bound to fail again at Miss Universe.

Sorry mate its you who pre-judged my statements anotating that I mentioned Rabiya will clap. My point is whether or not Rabiya claps who cares it's only a pageant, likewise there is more to life than Filipina women being commodified by foreigners and it's high time for many Filipinos to concentraite on more pressing problems rather than superficial matters such as pageants. Thats my point

Filipinas commodities by foreigners? Why? Because they joined a beauty pageant. By your logic, ever single candidate of any pageant is commoditized. "Filipinos should concentrate on more pressing problems rather that superficial matters" Lol. That's rich coming from someone who is making political statements in a pageant community site. There are countries with worse problems than the Philippines. In fact, every single country has its own problems... You should be saying that to every single country sending candidates to any pageant. And if pageants are so trivial, you shouldn't even be here, because you're obviously a "woke" individual more concerned about "more pressing issues".

You're a hypocrite.
cairene06

Real Life Name/Nick: Lades
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1985
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading Manga, Beauty Pageants, Classical Music

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:30 am

cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:frankly it's not such a bad thing Ian, some Filipinos think that gratification from a white owned pageant weighs heavily when really its insignificant. What's more important is gratification from loved ones not people of no relevance to self.

Its honestly high time for Filipinos to think clear rather than being stuck in a cycle of stupidity, whilst pageants do provide interest but little comes from it other than worthless pride or some comedy .

But I do see a trend away from pageants after Gazini, maybe because many Filipinos are finding other things more fulfilling. Just imagine if those gown designers would design Filipino infrastructure instead. But I guess im priorities over pride unlike others.

Then you are pre-judged Rabiya that she will clap at Miss Universe just because of what Ian said that Philippines bound to fail again at Miss Universe.

Sorry mate its you who pre-judged my statements anotating that I mentioned Rabiya will clap. My point is whether or not Rabiya claps who cares it's only a pageant, likewise there is more to life than Filipina women being commodified by foreigners and it's high time for many Filipinos to concentraite on more pressing problems rather than superficial matters such as pageants. Thats my point

Filipinas commodities by foreigners? Why? Because they joined a beauty pageant. By your logic, ever single candidate of any pageant is commoditized. "Filipinos should concentrate on more pressing problems rather that superficial matters" Lol. That's rich coming from someone who is making political statements in a pageant community site. There are countries with worse problems than the Philippines. In fact, every single country has its own problems... You should be saying that to every single country sending candidates to any pageant. And if pageants are so trivial, you shouldn't even be here, because you're obviously a "woke" individual more concerned about "more pressing issues".

You're a hypocrite.

Did I say completely remove pageants? To summarise my statements again for the dimwits "its only a pageant" . too bad people are so fickle minded like you to understand my statements maybe because you are idiotic , go ahead priorities pageants OR whatever bootlickers like you do coz I don't give a fck about u, go fall to the abyss coz like I care.

I just implied that people like you who take pageants too seriously are a whole level all together because to you clapping or placing quantifies a women. its the world to you... no wonder the Philippines is screwed because they have people like you , it's too late to use contraceptives which is a pity. 8->

Likewise you throw that woke word very liberally, maybe it might fit the narrative if I was making issues with pronouns or some small issues. But the Philippines issues are not small and are prevalent like for example the foreign child fiddler syndicates, human trafficking, terrorism and so on.
When something is that fck up you don't need to be woke to be alarmed or to question why people like you care more about pageant placements and disregard everything else as woke. Go ahead let those bad things thrive so long as you fck away from me and company I'm good :=p

You follow pageant queens who display many woke behaviours you hypocrite, yet those words do not seem to get through that thick skull, you care more if the queen places or not rather than the words she advocates because to you its woke and placements give you a sense of worth when there is nothing to begin with. Dont be delusional the girl is the one that placed not you. =b =b =i

I am a hypocrite but so are you. =b

Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:57 am

Venus, Rabiya, Mutya and many other Filipinas have to go through so much poverty to prove to noobs what life is like yet you fail to see past the glittering placements and crowns. The placements mesmerised you but the ladies pains you are blinded to. Shame at you and I pity them for having to go through that in the first place or have to put themselves forward to prove a point to the masses what they fail to address. Call it woke if you like but it still what it is

Before the crown/placements you would probably pass them by on the street whilst they bleed in poverty but now they equate to you because of placements. Okay =b
Natalie Mendoza

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:40 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

You're a hypocrite.

Did I say completely remove pageants? To summarise my statements again for the dimwits "its only a pageant" . too bad people are so fickle minded like you to understand my statements maybe because you are idiotic , go ahead priorities pageants OR whatever bootlickers like you do coz I don't give a fck about u, go fall to the abyss coz like I care.

I just implied that people like you who take pageants too seriously are a whole level all together because to you clapping or placing quantifies a women. its the world to you... no wonder the Philippines is screwed because they have people like you , it's too late to use contraceptives which is a pity. 8->

Likewise you throw that woke word very liberally, maybe it might fit the narrative if I was making issues with pronouns or some small issues. But the Philippines issues are not small and are prevalent like for example the foreign child fiddler syndicates, human trafficking, terrorism and so on.
When something is that fck up you don't need to be woke to be alarmed or to question why people like you care more about pageant placements and disregard everything else as woke. Go ahead let those bad things thrive so long as you fck away from me and company I'm good :=p

You follow pageant queens who display many woke behaviours you hypocrite, yet those words do not seem to get through that thick skull, you care more if the queen places or not rather than the words she advocates because to you its woke and placements give you a sense of worth when there is nothing to begin with. Dont be delusional the girl is the one that placed not you. =b =b =i

Although we have lots of issues but its their choice to represent our country at various pageants and tell their stories about hardships and challenges. As Miss Earth-Air 2014 Andrea Neu said: "... it is a marathon not a sprint."

Being a candidate at Miss Universe and finished the race was a winner already at her own right but making it to the first cut or even win Miss Universe was just a bonus. It's up to the judges that will decide who is the worthy girl to represent the MUO.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:45 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
Venus, Rabiya, Mutya and many other Filipinas have to go through so much poverty to prove to noobs what life is like yet you fail to see past the glittering placements and crowns. The placements mesmerised you but the ladies pains you are blinded to. Shame at you and I pity them for having to go through that in the first place or have to put themselves forward to prove a point to the masses what they fail to address. Call it woke if you like but it still what it is

Before the crown/placements you would probably pass them by on the street whilst they bleed in poverty but now they equate to you because of placements. Okay =b

That's called defeatist attitude. It's okay to give up their dreams of competing at Miss Universe and other international pageants just for the sake of big issues surrounding the global community. Stop making excuses that Philippines will not place or win Miss Universe just because of the your opinion.
ajsy0203

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:20 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

You're a hypocrite.

Although we have lots of issues but its their choice to represent our country at various pageants and tell their stories about hardships and challenges. As Miss Earth-Air 2014 Andrea Neu said: "... it is a marathon not a sprint."

Being a candidate at Miss Universe and finished the race was a winner already at her own right but making it to the first cut or even win Miss Universe was just a bonus. It's up to the judges that will decide who is the worthy girl to represent the MUO.

I do understand the points you noted and yes you should never give up in anything, but for me don't cloud yourself or let things get over you . I'm too frank and honest with personal observations but hey what's the point of sugar coating lol

You still keep saying I said Mateo will clap, you should stop saying things I did not mention you wierdo and I thought I was done with you . Stop replying to me you freak =b
Natalie Mendoza

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:40 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

You're a hypocrite.

I do understand the points you noted and yes you should never give up in anything, but for me don't cloud yourself or let things get over you . I'm too frank and honest with personal observations but hey what's the point of sugar coating lol

You still keep saying I said Mateo will clap, you should stop saying things I did not mention you wierdo and I thought I was done with you . Stop replying to me you freak =b

I'm not stopping if you still discrediting Philippines' success at Miss Universe by dragging political and social issues just like the Indonesian pageant fans used economy and sports when they lost in the argument. You are just one step away from being your version of Lambe, Rahmee, Putra Latina, et. al.
ajsy0203

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:25 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

You're a hypocrite.

I'm not stopping if you still discrediting Philippines' success at Miss Universe by dragging political and social issues just like the Indonesian pageant fans used economy and sports when they lost in the argument. You are just one step away from being your version of Lambe, Rahmee, Putra Latina, et. al.

Its ironic you will pursue this non stop yet we probably won't see you pursue to end poverty in Philippines nonstop, because what the queens advocate is less important to you than the win because like you said being defeated is not you.

You think a pageant win makes a nation a winner, i wouldn't say Philippines is a winner when a whole lot of the country is in poverty, yes you win pageants likewise you are a powerhouse in poverty, you have such an identity issue thinking that superficial validations make you relevant when you are not, you even invision and act like you won with ya dorky self when actually its the Filipina ladies who achieved, you don't really give a fck about the plight of women you just like to use them so they can win a crown to help ya stupid ego. It's easy for you to overlook issues whilst you post irrelevant boring
threads but you should listen to what those queens say, when all this issues are brought up by them too.

You think a crown gives you some sort of reputation but if you really cared about reputation then why do you not try to eradicate the worst parts about the Philippines like terrorism which does more damage to reputation than clapping in a pageant.

You have issues but its not my fault you look like you, but you should not hide your insecurties behind Filipina queens or the achievements they have done. You are nothing but a user and a hypocrite for disregarding what they advocate yet you follow the heck out of them like a pervert that you are.

I don't even know why I bother with deranged freaks. Bye idiot.
Natalie Mendoza

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:38 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
cairene06 wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

You're a hypocrite.

Its ironic you will pursue this non stop yet we probably won't see you pursue to end poverty in Philippines nonstop, because what the queens advocate is less important to you than the win because like you said being defeated is not you.

You think a pageant win makes a nation a winner, i wouldn't say Philippines is a winner when a whole lot of the country is in poverty, yes you win pageants likewise you are a powerhouse in poverty, you have such an identity issue thinking that superficial validations make you relevant when you are not, you even invision and act like you won with ya dorky self when actually its the Filipina ladies who achieved, you don't really give a fck about the plight of women you just like to use them so they can win a crown to help ya stupid ego. It's easy for you to overlook issues whilst you post irrelevant boring
threads but you should listen to what those queens say, when all this issues are brought up by them too.

You think a crown gives you some sort of reputation but if you really cared about reputation then why do you not try to eradicate the worst parts about the Philippines like terrorism which does more damage to reputation than clapping in a pageant.

You have issues but its not my fault you look like you, but you should not hide your insecurties behind Filipina queens or the achievements they have done. You are nothing but a user and a hypocrite for disregarding what they advocate yet you follow the heck out of them like a pervert that you are.

I don't even know why I bother with deranged freaks. Bye idiot.

Playing victim this time just like the Indonesian pageant fans and don't call me an i* because you just lost the argument & dragged other political issues at your own convenience. We learn how to balance this issues without hurting the images of Philippine pageantry unlike other former pageant powerhouse countries who have no longer interested in the world of pageantry and embraced with their new identity (like Germany as a progressive country argument when why Germany ended up 30 years of clapping at Miss World since Gabriela Brum's resignation).
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 am

Final Word: Dragging political issues won't hurt Philippines' reputation in the world of pageantry just like Venezuela.
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:45 am

ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:28 am

Natalie defended Ian is just like Vicenton defended Devina 8 years ago.

What Natalie did right now is like Vicenton who defended Devina Dediva by dragging political and economy issues just to mock Pinoy netizens who just defended Miss World 2013 Megan Young against Devina's accusation of Megan being a "m-a-i-d".
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 pm

Some of the queens continued their advocacy and views on political issues even after their reign.
ajsy0203

Postby koji » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:10 pm

I'm a bit disappointed with Rabiya and Ahas Camp. She has not improved dramatically as of this writing. I saw her commercial and she was bland there. No (overwhelming) presence unlike the previous queens - even compared to 4M and Peters.

Yes, our neighbors are getting better every year with Thailand a very strong threat. Thank you to some traitor Filipinos who are training some of our neighbors. Thus, Ahas Camp should not be complacent in training Rabiya since she's gorgeous when dolled up.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:42 am

koji wrote:I'm a bit disappointed with Rabiya and Ahas Camp. She has not improved dramatically as of this writing. I saw her commercial and she was bland there. No (overwhelming) presence unlike the previous queens - even compared to 4M and Peters.

Yes, our neighbors are getting better every year with Thailand a very strong threat. Thank you to some traitor Filipinos who are training some of our neighbors. Thus, Ahas Camp should not be complacent in training Rabiya since she's gorgeous when dolled up.

I agree with you but the finished product is the most important when they will the face the judges in the closed door interview physically or virtually. Because some girls will just an over-hype in the closed door interview.
ajsy0203

Postby MissoCA » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:27 pm

koji wrote:I'm a bit disappointed with Rabiya and Ahas Camp. She has not improved dramatically as of this writing. I saw her commercial and she was bland there. No (overwhelming) presence unlike the previous queens - even compared to 4M and Peters.

So my take on this is simple. I say let's not worry about Rabiya's "improvement" so much because when she won the national title a few months ago, she was actually primed back then. I mean, that swimsuit alone was world class. I think it's just a matter of refining her skills at this point. We're not gonna see "improvements" in leaps and bounds, but we will see a far more refined girl which i think some of you referred to as the final product. I think she's strong and we gotta believe in her and continue to support her. I think she's a contender.

As far as the other topic you mentioned, money talks in the Philippines and greed takes over. On the other hand, I also think helping other countries will help us stay in the game. As greedy as it is, we do benefit from it as well. We can't go around saying that our neighbor's success in recent pageant competitions is all from Filipinos training their girls. To me that's a little arrogant. Sans Thailand, who likes to suck ass to the organizers and major sponsors, the other Asian countries have also elevated their game and are now sending quality girls. I don't think we need to worry about "helping" other countries, but I say we worry about ourselves and who we're delegating to these competitions. What's worrisome to me is our willful rejection to change. We have a lot of talent in the Philippines but we get stuck talking about the same girls from years past and oftentimes we miss that grand opportunity to send the strongest girl. That's something BB Pilipinas needs to reevaluate. I'm so glad the Miss Universe franchise finally broke out from Bb. Pilipinas's grasp. All credit to the organization who produced two crowns, but I think a rebuild is long overdue. We cannot afford to have another Gazini Ganados. I'm expecting a strong comeback from Rabiya this year and if not the crown, we will have a much higher placement.

Anyway, lots to look forward to.
MissoCA

Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.

Postby misterology » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:21 am

mybadname wrote:It's pandemic time. I wonder if these morons have covid. Perhaps they have and they need to create havoc.

Maybe they didn't get the right vaccine hahaha
misterology

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: Apple Computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:40 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Natalie defended Ian is just like Vicenton defended Devina 8 years ago.

What Natalie did right now is like Vicenton who defended Devina Dediva by dragging political and economy issues just to mock Pinoy netizens who just defended Miss World 2013 Megan Young against Devina's accusation of Megan being a "m-a-i-d".

Learn how to write in English. You sound illiterate.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:18 am

Kalokahhhh, ajsy0203 illiterate ka daw ateng... :-O :-O :-O =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:00 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Kalokahhhh, ajsy0203 illiterate ka daw ateng... :-O :-O :-O =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

=;)) I just put an analogy especially I knew this type of tactics. I think Ian did not know about Devina 8 years ago, when she insulted and mocked Miss World 2013 Megan Young, then supporters of Megan retaliated, after that humiliation, someone defended Devina by the name of Vincenton, he used an out of topic political and economic arguments just to prove that Devina was right.
ajsy0203

Postby koji » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:25 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Natalie defended Ian is just like Vicenton defended Devina 8 years ago.

Ad hominem. This is an argument used by illiterates.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:19 am

koji wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

Ad hominem. This is an argument used by illiterates.

You did not know the whole story, so you are defending Ian?
ajsy0203

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:11 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Look, who sent me a private message:- who else but the hater thingy who calls himself Ian.

Quote:

Gag
Sent: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:33 am
To: beautywatchnyc

Stop stalking me or I will report you for harassment. I’m not interested in you and I never will be. Consider this your only warning.

Unquote.

You’re obsessed. Stop writing paragraphs about me to get my attention. I’m not interested in your sloppy lose hole. I’m sorry you cannot handle the truth and my posts make you cry. Now go back to cleaning toilets.

This kind of defense, turning the table to other issues, is very common to a TS who cannot defend and affirm his conviction towards an issue that he started. You got thrashed because you deserved it, idiot!

What a waste! You really have the brain of a cockroach, Ian Sebastian. Next time around, choose your battles. Now, it can be told: Your bruised ego took a beating! Isn't that Ian hater?

I trust you've learned your lessons well, stupid Ian!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) Get on your knees like the submissive bottom you are you delusional expired ex K-Mart model.

You got burned, ian sebastian. No alibis. No twistng the facts. Lick your false pride and bruised ego. Learn to relearn and be a productive member of the fora. Stop being a bitch. That doesn't give you the attention you desperately wanted.

Next time around, think deeper before you click. You're being watched. Any miscalculation on your part, any wrong move, will not go unnoticed. You will be thrashed and defeated. I trust that your deflated ego shall heal and you'll bounce back to become a productive, positive persona which you can be. Only if you opt to.

Now, be man enough. Answer me. Truth will set you free. Did anyone from your revered Indon and Thai camp back you up? Did anyone from those camps come to your rescue? You've kissed ass, categorically pulling Rabiya down, how did that go? You got ignored am sure that hit hard where it did, am I correct?

If you care to listen, do not venture into unchartered territory again because like it or not it will go back to you. That did you in already.

You’re slow as f***. Quit babbling and writing paragraphs. I have made you relevant for 5 minutes. It is over now. You’re not my type of Gaysian.

No relevance there, stupid idiot, Ian Sebastian. So you'd know. To be candid, apology for stating the obvious -- you were never an attraction in the fora. You merely craved the attention. But no one cared to listen. You pushed too much. But there ain't no following! Who says you're the type I should go for? You? Of all sore losers in these pages? Sorry, I despise putrid pests like you. Your kind? Oh, I could be candid: you disgust me! I smell hubris from a distance! The garbage bin is where thrash like you belong. That, I can assure you, 101%!

You, Ian Sebastian are just another credit grabber wannabee who sorely lacked the tools. You are inferior you don't belong in my league. You tried so hard but failed. Your pea-sized brain can't prolong a defense. Your inadequate brain cells can't even sustain a staled argument. You lost, bitch! Because you started on the wrong footing. You're weak as tattered rags. Don't humiliate yourself any further. Stop acting like a 5-year precocious toddler! It might restore you some good!

You want to humiliate a Filipino queen, which you always did in the past, but you can't defend what you've started. Why Because envy, deeply-ingrained insecurity and unwise pretenses failed big time. You halted and didn't wallop any farther. You only revealed your ugly intention:- to humiliate Rabiya and her fans. But you were cornered, butchered and shamed, name calling seemed a convenient resort to save your singed ass but, again, for the wrong reasons, you failed. You lost! It did not work as you've hoped it should! So, cut the chase, Ian Sebastian, your race was run! Isn't that what it was since the outset, s.m.e.l.l.y. Ian Sebastian?

Now take the time, lick your wounded pride and have a taste of the ignominy of defeat.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Still writing pagraphs in broken English about me? Why you so triggered you expired princess?

Is that all that you can say, Ian idiot? After all that has been said,, after you were exposed, butchered and humiliated?

"pagraphs .." broken english, huh? sus mio!! I can't!

You Ian Sebastian clearly lacked the vocab. You halted in a couple of days, parked your inadequacies somewhere along as your nerves got frazzled, right? There's no easy way out stupid bitch!

Looking at a remedy? Here's the cue: stop bitching for once and keep mum. You can't even spell out words correctly!

Or, continue being shady and mean. For all the wrong reason. As always has been or always will be. I'm almost tempted to fire a M'Naghten notice, but what the heck! Your tiny brain cannot process that and you'll explode!!!

Next time around, choose whom and how to fight the battle you want waged in the fora. Your choice!

You lost bitch!

Oh shut up you third world toilet boy

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:20 am

Ohhh my... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby beauberly » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:00 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:After many questionable placements the end of an era came to the nation of the Philippines. Gazini Ganados flopped and barely landed into the top 20. Indonesia and Thailand catapulted towards the finish line as the new sensational, Asian elite Pageant Queens.

Indonesia and Thailand both gave exceptional performances. Angry Filipino fans tried to steal their thunder by promoting unnecessary propaganda regarding Gazini. Instead, they failed to see understand the absolute fact that Gazini failed and flopped.

They can kiss our 4 Miss Universe crowns :-* :-* :-* :-*

I will always choose those short term pain for the long term happiness! lol. It's alright if the Philippines would not place high "occasionally" (MJ, Rachel, Gazini). Giving chance to others ya know, for them to catch up and feel that experience too, where Philippines has been enjoying for MANY DECADES. :%)) :%)) :%))

So much salt for the thread starter, I can taste the ocean! HAHAHAH =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe