TRUMP to take back Miss Universe

Re: TRUMP to take back Miss Universe

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:The Trump era was the best era in Miss Universe history. The most stunning girls were crowned. There was more excitement about the pageant. They got bigger celebrities to perform as musical stars, The fans were more active during the Trump days. Looking at forums today such as USA Bubble Board and even this site...it is not the same. Traffic is down. IMG is boring. The girls they crown are not as beautiful as they were in the past.

People seem to forget that this is a BEAUTY PAGEANT.

Girls like Miss Canada 2016 would never have made the top ten under the Trump era.

Let the decline of the pageant speak for itself.

Tonight the musical singer was some former American Idol contestant that finished in third place. LMAO. The camera could not even keep the sound straight. The song was not syncing with her lips. It is pretty bad to go from someone like Lady Gaga to an American Idol reject.

I agree 100%! President Trump - for all his bashers - did a great job with the pageant. We witnessed stunningly beautiful women crowned. Now that the MUO has been taken over by feminists, physical beauty is barely even a consideration. Folks enjoy a true competition on beauty, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Instead the pageant has devolved into a giant virtue signaling contest.

For all those hating on our president, they should know that many Americans (myself included) are very grateful for what he’s done. He did his best to root out govt corruption and ineptitude, and he did it all on his own dime. We’re not criticizing your political leaders, so please be respectful.

Oh shut the f**k up, you are clearly white trash and have no morals if you are grateful for him. Know that!

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 am

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:The Trump era was the best era in Miss Universe history. The most stunning girls were crowned. There was more excitement about the pageant. They got bigger celebrities to perform as musical stars, The fans were more active during the Trump days. Looking at forums today such as USA Bubble Board and even this site...it is not the same. Traffic is down. IMG is boring. The girls they crown are not as beautiful as they were in the past.

Girls like Miss Canada 2016 would never have made the top ten under the Trump era.

Tonight the musical singer was some former American Idol contestant that finished in third place. LMAO. The camera could not even keep the sound straight. The song was not syncing with her lips. It is pretty bad to go from someone like Lady Gaga to an American Idol reject.

I agree 100%! President Trump - for all his bashers - did a great job with the pageant. We witnessed stunningly beautiful women crowned. Now that the MUO has been taken over by feminists, physical beauty is barely even a consideration. Folks enjoy a true competition on beauty, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Instead the pageant has devolved into a giant virtue signaling contest.

For all those hating on our president, they should know that many Americans (myself included) are very grateful for what he’s done. He did his best to root out govt corruption and ineptitude, and he did it all on his own dime. We’re not criticizing your political leaders, so please be respectful.

Tell that to the non-pageant fans who want pageants banned, dear. We did witness beautiful women being crowned but that has been and will always be the hallmark of the Miss Universe pageant, even way before the Donald took over (and even today, with the examples of Catriona). Nowadays, these women cannot simply just be “beautiful” - they have to be understanding and compassionate. Catriona and Zozibini are examples of these, along with Sushmita and Gloria.

I remember witnessing the Trump era and I definitely waited for its end, especially when he turned the pageant into a piece of crap that IMG has failed to fix (e.g. long announcements, logistical problems, etc.) By the way, Miss Universe has always been a virtue-signalling contest - its ancient editions already show you that via the Miss Universe creed and their advocacies of peace, justice, etc. I know you just want the Trump era back but no, I do not want to see girls feeling disgusted, too much favoritism on some groups of countries that are white-dominated, and transparency should return (which Miss Universe is known for).

As you can see some governments now trying to ban pageants because of non-pageant fans’ disgust towards it (e.g. Mexico), what pageantry should do is to become more relevant and not into something that all non-pageant fans would want burned or put to death.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Jim_From_Boston » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:

Oh shut the f**k up, you are clearly white trash and have no morals if you are grateful for him. Know that!

I’d love to see you try and make me bitch! Also, your racism will not be tolerated. You’re being reported.
Jim_From_Boston
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jim
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Banking
Hobbies/Interests: Softball, Tennis, Basketball and Relaxing

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:03 am

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:

I’d love to see you try and make me bitch! Also, your racism will not be tolerated. You’re being reported.

I would advise against coming for me bitch; you won’t win ;) also love how you say my racism “won’t be tolerated” when you are the one tolerating all of Trumps racism LMAO go back to your trailer park and f**k yourself
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Jim_From_Boston » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:

I would advise against coming for me bitch; you won’t win ;) also love how you say my racism “won’t be tolerated” when you are the one tolerating all of Trumps racism LMAO go back to your trailer park and f**k yourself

You’re the one who started this by coming after me. We get that this forum is your entire life, but that doesn’t give you the right to disrespect the rest of us. I’m definitely not afraid of a pathetic, self important keyboard warrior like you.

As for your comments about Trump, he’s done a lot for your country, for the people of Colombia. It just shows what a mindless, ungrateful bitch you are to say the things you’ve said. Go f**k yourself right off (in your mom’s basement no less where you live).
Jim_From_Boston

Postby The Duchess » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:33 am

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:

You’re the one who started this by coming after me. We get that this forum is your entire life, but that doesn’t give you the right to disrespect the rest of us. I’m definitely not afraid of a pathetic, self important keyboard warrior like you.

As for your comments about Trump, he’s done a lot for your country, for the people of Colombia. It just shows what a mindless, ungrateful bitch you are to say the things you’ve said. Go f**k yourself right off (in your mom’s basement no less where you live).

Yeah... minorities and non-european foreigners owe him so much =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I owe him a roll of toilet paper on the nose
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:40 am

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Jim_From_Boston wrote:

Sweetie I love that you think your weak insults hurt me, but the truth is I have experienced so much racism in this country in the last few years that I have really thick skin and the truth hurts. You started crying when I called you white trash, bitch I could go way worse and you don't want me to >:) you are so insecure and you know nothing about me. You have no clue what disrespect even is bitch and I have no reason to be grateful for Trump. So go back to your trailer park and keep crying that you lost bitch because I will come for you even harder, just wait.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:42 am

I find it so funny that Jim_From_Boston is such a devout Trump supporter yet he says he is gay in his bio? Trump and his allies have made disparaging comments about the LGBTQ community as well as done things to hurt them: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/do ... ride-month is he a self-hating gay man? I bet he is if he supports that dumb f**k! I pray that he gets some self-respect and dignity someday, because he sure does not have it now
Juan Sebastian

Postby Jim_From_Boston » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:28 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:I find it so funny that Jim_From_Boston is such a devout Trump supporter yet he says he is gay in his bio? Trump and his allies have made disparaging comments about the LGBTQ community as well as done things to hurt them: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/do ... ride-month is he a self-hating gay man? I bet he is if he supports that dumb f**k! I pray that he gets some self-respect and dignity someday, because he sure does not have it now

I obviously live rent free in your head. Duly noted. It’s sad this is how you spend all your time. What an empty, Godless life you must lead. Your country just crowned a beautiful girl. You should celebrate and stop attacking others for having different opinions. You really should consider growing up at some point.

I’m done arguing with you. It’s obvious you have no life outside of this forum. Hopefully you find happiness someday.
Jim_From_Boston

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Jim_From_Boston wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:I find it so funny that Jim_From_Boston is such a devout Trump supporter yet he says he is gay in his bio? Trump and his allies have made disparaging comments about the LGBTQ community as well as done things to hurt them: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/do ... ride-month is he a self-hating gay man? I bet he is if he supports that dumb f**k! I pray that he gets some self-respect and dignity someday, because he sure does not have it now

I obviously live rent free in your head. Duly noted. It’s sad this is how you spend all your time. What an empty, Godless life you must lead. Your country just crowned a beautiful girl. You should celebrate and stop attacking others for having different opinions. You really should consider growing up at some point.

I’m done arguing with you. It’s obvious you have no life outside of this forum. Hopefully you find happiness someday.

And I hope you find happiness and self love someday as well because it is clear you do not have that if you support Trump. Good for you for thinking your gaslighting works though! I wish you all the best....said no one ever :%))

Bye white trash!
Juan Sebastian

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:39 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:MUO should be of its own company, and no, the last years of the Trump era speaks why he shouldn’t return. IMG has failed to fix the damage caused by the Trump era, even if IMG has improved it a bit by making sure its girls’ night. The MUO should free themselves from any mother company and if they need help, they should partner with broadcast and philantrophy organizations without them being subordinates to them.

It's only the fraudsters and illicit crooks who whine about IMG because they've lost the favours and benefits they enjoyed in the erstwhile Trump-owned Miss Universe organization. Look at Venezuela. They still bring their A-game because they work hard towards it and do so year after year. They've produced more or less the same results in IMG Miss Universe proving that IMG is not blocking out certain countries.
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:46 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
The Duchess wrote:The day Trump buys back Miss Universe, I will be the first to boycott the pageant and send any girls in my island that asks me advice to any other pageant that will be safe for them. Simple.

IMG is crap, but the girls feel comfortable participating in a pageant where they won't be "grabbed by the pu$$y" or get paper towels thrown at them by a man with SEVERAL sex assault accusation who says his daughter is a "hot".

Cannot wait for Cheeto to be escorted out the premises in November.
You just summed up what I felt. I was literally waiting for the Trump era to end and I was so happy it did. I admire Paulina Vega for speaking up against him back then. As much as I want IMG out, I also want the Donald out of Miss Universe forever.

I wonder how that came about. I'm sure she received a GO-AHEAD sign at some point, possibly by her national org, where she spoke up against him. If Trump was not going to sell-out, I don't think she would have spoken up.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:38 am

The Duchess wrote:

Most people don't have a problem with going back to an era like Trump's, they just don't want him involved

I don't want him involved either. Good Lord. Trump is a fucking moron. I just prefer the golden years of the pageant which were from 2003-2010.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby ManMeat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:36 pm

He can't take MUO
Not gonna happened

He fucked up everything

His damn TWITTER provoked this, and twitter shutdown his official twitter account

Once, Trump said
"I can't live in the US if I lose the presidential election"

His lawsuits are coming to him, and he's going to jail when Biden officially become the US president

In 80's, Trump said
"Politicians ruining this country(the US), so a great person need to be the US president"

He became the US president later, but he wasn't great president

Do I miss Trump era of MUO pageant?
Yes. His era was fantastic although that era was p.o.w.e.r.h.o.u.s.e's own league.

But as a person and politician?
He was a horrendous person in the US.
Surprisingly Trump was a good partner of my country
Not anymore.
(Maybe you missed Obama, but Obama isn't the person what you think. He did big shit on my country before. Even American Democratic Party doesn't want Korean peninsula's reunification)

How about NOW?
Goodbye Trump.
I hate Biden just like how much I hate Obama but Trump has to go.
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby ssyoki » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:42 am

mga gagita, sa dami ng lawsuits ni trump pagkatapos ng reign niya, imposibleng maiisip pa niya ang miss u. ano yun sa kulungan ang head ng selection committee kaloka 8-}
ssyoki

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby ssyoki » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:15 pm

Miss Tiffany wrote:People who believe that he can become the owner of MUO again are too naive. Maybe for you pageants are everything but for Trump is was just a part of his business and not the most significant one, it was obvious he didn't care all that much. So for him it would be like a step back.

throoaaat! :D/
ssyoki

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Previous

Return to Miss Universe