MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA 2020 IS LAURA OLASCUAGA

Who is your Top 5 favorites to win Miss Universe Colombia 2020?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Amazonas - Dayana Cardenas
4%
Antioquia - Carolina Londoño
10%
Arauca - Genesis Quintero
No votes
Atlántico - María Alejandra Castillo
2%
Bogotá - Maria Del Mar Meza
1%
Bolívar - Laura Olascuaga
5%
Boyacá - Michelle Montañez
0%
Caldas - Juliana Aristizábal
1%
Caquetá - Luisa Ardila
0%
Cartagena - Marelis Salas
6%
Casanare - Paola Cazarán
0%
Cauca - Barbara Rodriguez
9%
Cesar - Mary Trini Araque
0%
Chocó - Yuri Copete
4%
Córdoba - Carolina Guerra
1%
Cundinamarca - Daniela Mejía
1%
Guaviare - Xiomara Alfonso
1%
Huila - María José Vargas
No votes
La Guajira - María Victoria Daza
2%
Magdalena - Natalia Garizabal
1%
Meta - Juliana Franco
21%
Nariño - Dahiara Garcia
0%
Norte de Santander - Jenifer Pulgarin
1%
Providencia y Santa Catalina - Josseidy Escalona
No votes
Putumayo - Cataleya Candelo
4%
Quindio - Yeraldin Grajales
4%
Risaralda - Alejandra Buitrago
4%
San Andrés - Valeria Ayos
9%
Santander - Laura Lamuss
3%
Tolima - Juanita Sánchez
1%
Valle - Patricia Cuero
2%
Vichada - Vanessa Saavedra
2%

Total votes : 245

Re: Official | Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020-Nov 16th

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:33 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:I opened a thread about "Miss Universe Colombia" on June 03, 2020.
I like to publish news about the main national and world competitions because Missosology is important part of my life.
Last night the user JUAN SEBASTIAN posted this, to try to block my thread:

Juan Sebastian wrote:Hi, all updates will be in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115 please stop posting here!

I may not be as active here and I am not the official ambassador of Colombia, but I feel it is important that a Colombian should be the TS. It would not be right if I started a thread for Miss Philippines because I am not Filipino and there are a lot of Filipinos here. There are many other contests you can cover but I want to provide factual, clear and organized coverage, unlike you. Now goodbye and stop spamming my thread! Also learn how to send a private message next time

It is not the first time that this user attacks me because it seems that he carries a lot of hatred against Asian people.
Before he made cruel comments against Pia because she was the legitimate Miss Universe instead of Ariadna

Wait WHAT? I have NEVER attacked Pia and even though I am Colombian, I firmly believe she deserved to win and I stand by that. I never attack anyone based on their nationality/ethnicity and people in this forum will speak to that. But I will attack you for making these assumptions, you are sick! I am reporting you to the mods and this will be the last attention I pay you

I am Asian and you have attacked me several times. If you wanted to take the 'Miss Universe Colombia' thread, you could send me a private message and I would have understood, but you preferred to post this:
Juan Sebastian wrote:Hi, all updates will be in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115 please stop posting here!

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 am

DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:I opened a thread about "Miss Universe Colombia" on June 03, 2020.
I like to publish news about the main national and world competitions because Missosology is important part of my life.

I may not be as active here and I am not the official ambassador of Colombia, but I feel it is important that a Colombian should be the TS. It would not be right if I started a thread for Miss Philippines because I am not Filipino and there are a lot of Filipinos here. There are many other contests you can cover but I want to provide factual, clear and organized coverage, unlike you. Now goodbye and stop spamming my thread! Also learn how to send a private message next time

It is not the first time that this user attacks me because it seems that he carries a lot of hatred against Asian people.
Before he made cruel comments against Pia because she was the legitimate Miss Universe instead of Ariadna

Wait WHAT? I have NEVER attacked Pia and even though I am Colombian, I firmly believe she deserved to win and I stand by that. I never attack anyone based on their nationality/ethnicity and people in this forum will speak to that. But I will attack you for making these assumptions, you are sick! I am reporting you to the mods and this will be the last attention I pay you

I am Asian and you have attacked me several times. If you wanted to take the 'Miss Universe Colombia' thread, you could send me a private message and I would have understood, but you preferred to post this:

Just because you are Asian does not mean I attacked you on your ethnicity, you came after me first and made false claims saying I made cruel comments against Pia. I do not remember attacking you before this, now get the f**k out of my thread. I DMed a moderator to clean this up. Good night! I will post more coverage tomorrow everyone
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:38 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

JUAN SEBASTIAN also insults me with bad words and calls me "sick"
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:12 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

Just because you are Asian does not mean I attacked you on your ethnicity, you came after me first and made false claims saying I made cruel comments against Pia. I do not remember attacking you before this, now get the f**k out of my thread. I DMed a moderator to clean this up. Good night! I will post more coverage tomorrow everyone
DUBROVNIK

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:32 am

Juliana or Valeria for the win.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Lc1990 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Xiomara Alfonso would be great for Guaviare. A little raw, but with some work, she could place.

@Juan Sebastian, you're right. It would be 33. Very excited for this competition. Natalie has already hit it out of the park with just the castings so far. You couldn't pay Raimundo to get this kind of a bloodbath at CNB even if we wanted it.
On the other hand, hopefully those who don't win continue to come back so the momentum keeps going and it won't lose momentum in the years to come.

Lc1990

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:04 pm

JULIANA FRANCO & VALERIA AYOS | MISS EARTH WATER WINNERS| JOURNEY TO MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA 2020

[youtube]Vjrv3L8FbyE[/youtube]
manoypoe

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Lc1990 wrote:Xiomara Alfonso would be great for Guaviare. A little raw, but with some work, she could place.

@Juan Sebastian, you're right. It would be 33. Very excited for this competition. Natalie has already hit it out of the park with just the castings so far. You couldn't pay Raimundo to get this kind of a bloodbath at CNB even if we wanted it.
On the other hand, hopefully those who don't win continue to come back so the momentum keeps going and it won't lose momentum in the years to come.

Yes exactly because there were too many fucking restrictions for CNB ~X( I hope Natalie allows girls to come back because we have at least 4 so far that could win Miss Universe already. I know people were nervous and I am sad to see traditions end but I am now thinking the franchise change was for the better!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Also, WE HAVE THE FIRST 7 CONTESTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arauca - Genesis Quintero

Bogotá - Maria Del Mar Meza

Boyacá - Michelle Montañez

Casanare - Paola Cazarán

Cundinamarca - Daniela Mejia

Guaviare - Xiomara Alfonso

Meta - Juliana Franco

Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:24 pm

The reason those 7 were confirmed today is because all the applicants from those departments went to the Bogotá casting and they were the highest scores. The rest of them like Valeria Ayos have to wait because other girls applied from their departments who will be at later castings.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Elle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:37 pm

I like Juliana but I feel like she's more suited for Miss World, she could have revived Colombia in that pageant.
Elle
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:48 pm

Elle wrote:I like Juliana but I feel like she's more suited for Miss World, she could have revived Colombia in that pageant.

Miss World is like unknown here but so is Miss Earth even though we have success there so maybe she would. She has a very good chance at winning this in my opinion
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:51 pm

The Bucaramanga casting was supposed to be today but was cancelled because most of the women auditioning decided to audition in another city. The next casting will be in Neiva on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so we should get more of the confirmed candidates soon
Juan Sebastian

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:11 am

manoypoe

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:32 am

Of these 7, Meta is obviously the best but I am really liking Boyacá. I think she could maybe be Top 5
Juan Sebastian

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:Of these 7, Meta is obviously the best but I am really liking Boyacá. I think she could maybe be Top 5

Aside from Juliana , I am interested with the unique looks of Casanare.
Last edited by manoypoe on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby Guuy_15 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Casanare is mixed Indigenous and black, right?

Also saw Juliana Franco doing a IG live with a Filipino pageant person--not sure whom. Very smart idea as she gets out there to the rest of the world and it brings up her profile even more. She also wore a earring in similar style to Catriona--pretty sure it was a nod of respect to Filipinos, which, again is very smart.

She is HUNGRY for the crown and aint gon' let anybody stop her.

I'm still not convinced with her hair tho. I think its too dark for her.
Guuy_15
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Guuy_15 wrote:Casanare is mixed Indigenous and black, right?

Also saw Juliana Franco doing a IG live with a Filipino pageant person--not sure whom. Very smart idea as she gets out there to the rest of the world and it brings up her profile even more. She also wore a earring in similar style to Catriona--pretty sure it was a nod of respect to Filipinos, which, again is very smart.

She is HUNGRY for the crown and aint gon' let anybody stop her.

I'm still not convinced with her hair tho. I think its too dark for her.

If you find the IG live can you post it? I am not too familiar with how she speaks but this is good news! And I am not sure about Casanare, I know she has gotten some attention but I am not impressed from what I have seen so far. Barbie who will obviously be Miss Cauca is stronger
Juan Sebastian

Postby Stoichio » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:06 pm

manoypoe wrote:

Among this first batch of confirmed candidates, Juliana is the EASY pick.
If Valeria Ayos also makes it, the edge of Valeria over Juliana is her being more articulate in English. But I must say they both have good command of the English language.

I wanna see the other girls soon!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:27 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Miss Meta @julifrancor Heading to @missuniversecolombiaorg one of the most anticipated, for my concept she has everything to represent Colombia in the Miss Universe. I love black hair and those big eyes. (google translated)
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Five years ago someone from Casanare's secretary of culture told me about you because I was looking for a jury for the #FestivaldelPavo here in my town @chameza_casanare_colombia, that person told me that girl is very talented you should contact her and that person stayed short you are an integral, disciplined, humble woman because you showed me supporting my project #FURA also for @missuniversecolombiaorg, today I am overwhelmed with #happiness knowing that you fulfill one of your biggest dreams and that is to lead the #ARAUCA band in the #missuniversecolombia, God gives triumphs and fulfills the dreams to those who deserve it and you deserve it for being a constant example of struggle and a living sample of the perseverance of the peasant woman, of the #mujeraraucana, Let's go for that crown. (google translated)
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:35 pm

CASANARE

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm

META

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:43 pm

BOYACA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:45 pm

BOGOTA

[IG][/IG]
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:48 pm

GUAVIARE

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:51 pm

CUNDINAMARCA

manoypoe

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Of the girls we have so far, I think Meta is definitely the strongest but I do love Casanare. She's so different from the typical Latina in Miss Universe, and I LOVE when the Latin American countries break away from stereotypes and send girls who don't look like the prototype. She'd definitely be a breath of fresh air, but I think Barbie would take the crown for me once she becomes a confirmed contestant.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe