Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Image



  • 1

Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:01 pm

    

Previously: Sarah Rose vs Nehal
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1843906



Since IMG/Endeavor took over MUO from Mr. Donald Trump, there were no Latinas or candidates from Americas crowned as Miss Universe. This was one of the longest losing streak in the history of the pageant for the Latina girls.

But here is the commentary from Sashes & Scripts about the current losing streak from the Latina girls at Miss Universe:
LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAD WAY TOO MUCH PLACEMENTS DURING THE TRUMP ERA.

Let's put this in context. From 1996 to 2014, Asians and Africans seems to be given token placements in the semis. On average, Latinas get 4-6 placements every year compared to the 1-2 placements of Asians and Africans collectively.

In the IMG era of Miss Universe, there has been more focus on diversity and community involvement (social advocacy to some). And this has been a great move from the MUOrg following an oversaturation of Latinas in the pageant during its 19 years with then-owner, Donald Trump. There had been Asian and African shut-outs despite strong accomplished women competing from those continents.

It has been documented in several reports that the then-owner would remove women of color from the list of semifinalists simply because they don't fit his standards of beauty. His tastes lean towards Eastern European women and Caucasian-looking Latinas.

Not saying that Latinas are undeserving, but the "monopoly" they seem to have enjoyed should have been flattened for a level playing field for everybody. And that is what we saw in the IMG era Miss Universe deliver greatly on - a much more equal playing field.


Will the Latina losing streak end at 69th Miss Universe with lots of franchises being taken away from the pioneers in the pageant industry like BPCI, CNB, etc.?


Fan Favorite: Miss Earth 2020 Round 2 Voting
https://surveyhero.com/c/8bc81377
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9149
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3390
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby mrgary » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:52 pm

I think IMG is all about fairness and equality. A contestant has to prove her worth that she is not just all about beauty and pasarela but also brains and advocacies. While it's true that the Latinas excel well on stage as they flaunt their figure, beauty and hair, alas, only a few of them can really articulate themselves well and are conscious enough about what is really going on in our world right now. Only a few of them can really be called a true spokesperson for the brand who has a real socio-economic platform to influence the audience for a charitable cause and support. Hence, this is the reason why there has been no Latina IMG MIss Universe winner thus far.
User avatar
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1990
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4163
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Angela » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:03 pm

"It has been documented in several reports that the then-owner would remove women of color from the list of semifinalists simply because they don't fit his standards of beauty. His tastes lean towards Eastern European women and Caucasian-looking Latinas."

Sounds like this conspiracy theory was started by someone who hates Trump and thinks he's racist, when the opposite is true. Besides, Trump may give his opinion about his favorites, but at the end of the day, he NEVER judged any of his pageants.
Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 98
Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Stoichio » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:57 pm



Interestingly, when IMG took over, those Latin countries previously heavily favored by Trump suddenly mellowed down in terms of placements. However, last year, when IMG let the hand of this Latin TV media (I think Univision is the name, which heavily partnered with Trump before) be involved in the 2019 edition; we saw the influx of placements again of the same countries that Trump era favored (i.e. Puerto Rico, Mexico, Dominican Rep, Venezuela who was a clapper caliber). The unknown Caribbean nations which made a mark in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 got suddenly ignored again.


IMG should look into this political infiltration of this Univision network.
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19166
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19553
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:26 am

Angela wrote:"It has been documented in several reports that the then-owner would remove women of color from the list of semifinalists simply because they don't fit his standards of beauty. His tastes lean towards Eastern European women and Caucasian-looking Latinas."

Sounds like this conspiracy theory was started by someone who hates Trump and thinks he's racist, when the opposite is true. Besides, Trump may give his opinion about his favorites, but at the end of the day, he NEVER judged any of his pageants.



Those conspiracy theorists are crazy! They forgot that it was during Trump's era that the inevitable black-to-black win happened (1998 to 1999) and even in Miss USA, who could forget the black onslaught in the 2002 Top 5, with Kansas being the only white girl in the group! Also, in 2008, a black woman was crowned Miss USA by a fellow black woman! Which was then followed a couple of years later by a dark-skinned Arab in 2010 (shutting out the other four blondes in the Top 5).

Yes, Trump had his favorites and had put the best looking Caucasian girls and even Angolan girls, for that matter, in the Top 15, but when actual performance was based, the Latinas would lead the pack, and dominated the Top 5. That's a fact...
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14799
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9750
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 6

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:30 am

THAT IS WHY I PREFER IMG OVER TRUMP ERA WITH REGARDS TO DIVERSITY.

DURING IMG, CANDIDATES ARE WOMEN WITH SUBSTANCE, DIGNIFIED

DURING TRUMP ERA, CANDIDATES LOOK LIKE PORN-ISH, CHEAP BEAUTY QUEENS, AND CAN BE BOOKED ANYTIME
B*TCHES, I'M BACK!
Elyerno Zabagguri
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 306
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:49 am

I actually disagree with you. When you carefully look at the winners of Miss Universe during Trump's time, they're actually women of substance. Forget about Alicia Machado because she won at the time when Trump was "about" to buy the MUO, but from 1997 we had the likes of Brooke Lee, Wendy Fitzwilliams, Mpule Kwelagobe, Lara Dutta and so on and so forth! A lot of women who joined Miss Univese during Trump's time became successful celebrities and entrepreneurs, and that's the same ambition that nearly half of the Miss Universe delegates want to achieve for joining the pageant. Pia even said it during our Beauty Talks with her. She shared that a lot of the girls inher time were competing NOT to win, but for their resume!

So when you say that during Trump's time, the girls were "porn-ish" or whatnot, I think that's because you just want to focus on that aspect of Trump's era. But if I tell you that there are many delegates during IMG years that have actually become first class prostitutes because of Miss Universe, you would not believe it, would you?
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14799
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9750
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:38 am

This somehow is half true but they made it not to obvious by placing colored girls from time to time and put asians as runner ups. You dont even have to read a conspiracy theory to read between the lines. MUO was not doing well financially before Trump took over so he made sure that he'll gain support from the Miss Universe loving crazy nations especially latin countries to keep them grounded. As you know, a placement is considered a win for desperate countries.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7020
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8940
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby rockondude » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:23 pm

Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3678
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:46 am

thalyb1 wrote:TRUMP ERA MISS UNIVERSE BECAME A LATIN SHOW... LATIN WINNER, HOSTS, PERFORMERS JUDGES WHY BECAUSE OF THE PARTNERSHIP WITH TELEMUNDO. THEY HAVE TO SELECT A LATNINA WINNER BECAUS SHE HAS TO APPEAR IN TELEMUNDO SHOWS IN SPANISH...IF YOU LOOK TRUMP/TELEMUNDO ERA THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME COLOMBIA, VENEZUELA, MEXICO , PUERTO RICO

IMG IS FAIRNESS AND LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THAT IS A WELL ROUNDED MISS U...


1997 Brooke (Hawaiian/Asian American)
1998 Wendy (Trini)
1999 (Mpule (black African)
2000 Lara (Indian)
2001 Denise (Latina)
2002 Oxana (Russian) okay she stepped down, but she still won
2003 Amelia (Latina)
2004 Jennifer (blonde Australian)
2005 Natalie (Russian-Canadian)
2006 Zuleyka (Latina)
2007 Riyo (Japanese)
2008 Dayana (Latina)
2009 Stefania (Latina)
2010 Ximena (Latina)
2011 Leila (black African)
2012 Olivia (Italian-American)
2013 Molly (Latina)
2014 Paulina (Latina)

But according to you, because these winners were during TRUMP's ERA, all of these women are LATINA???????
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14799
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9750
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:04 am

rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14799
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9750
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby esperasave » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:58 pm

rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Your conspiracy theory is so funny and entertaining just like what you've said in part about Trump's era of Miss Universe. It is because your grammar sometimes were off the hook but quitely very simple that it's easy to understand.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 535
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby koji » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:17 am

rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2291
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby rockondude » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:56 am

koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3678
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby escalantex » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 am

koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


So you're saying that If the woman doesn't speak about activism and feminism all the time, she's dumb? Well you can go say this to your mother and see If she'll give you a slap in the face :)
escalantex
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm
Country: Czech Republic (cz)
Reputation: 2
Date of Birth: 13 Mar 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: beauty expert
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 am

In my opinion, I do believe that the North American market was way too favored in the Miss Universe pageant during that era. I really dislike the Trump era for all its controversies and I was happy when it ended. Although I hate IMG for its production, I admire them for being fair enough. As much as I love some of the Latin American contestants in Miss Universe, there are times that I believe that there were better candidates than them. The thing is, while they put Africa and Asia-Pacific into the mix, the results tend to have the Latin American or North American girls winning in Miss Universe. It was nice to market it for pageant-crazy countries but the Trump era forgot that there are pageant-crazy countries out there that they just ''forgot''.

Also, I believe that being Miss Universe doesn't mean you will have to be Miss America (which is, weirdly, the reason why Miss Universe exists), but I do believe that she does not need to be an entertainer or some ***** that people will just go for. I admire Miss Universes who actually represent not just their country, but also a cause for humanity and the universe, which includes charity and activism. The IMG Miss Universe winners have shown that and I am proud of who they are - and especially Zozibini, which is dealing with one of the hardest reigns in history.
User avatar
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14322
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5334
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:01 am

koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?
Well, actually, she can be fun but at the same time, a person who can lead. I do believe that in this era of Miss Universe, they should be looking for someone that has the guts to be tough and at the same time, has the nurturing sense for all people. She doesn't need to be just one person 24/7.
User avatar
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14322
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5334
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:02 pm

rockondude wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.
I think some people had enough of a Miss Universe that always becomes an actress. Miss Universe is more of an ambassadorship office mixed with entertainment and fashion modelling - and while most winners end up being like this, one thing I admire is that former delegates and winners ended up becoming diplomats/politicians/social workers, which I'm sure you're not a fan of. Mpule Kwelagobe (which was a Trump era Miss Universe - but the last one before Leila), as far as I know, became a diplomat. So as Kurara Chibana, as far as I know. The idea of Miss Universe as an actress or entertainer, I think, does satisfy pageant-crazy countries, but in another perspective, Miss Universe as an activist would satisfy them more, such as South Africa. In reality, she can be both and she is expected to be talented, yet at the same time, a defender of people. I honestly prefer Miss Universe working out her profession than always jumping into entertainment (e.g. Iris being a dentist, Tamaryn being a doctor, etc).
User avatar
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14322
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5334
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby rockondude » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
rockondude wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.
I think some people had enough of a Miss Universe that always becomes an actress. Miss Universe is more of an ambassadorship office mixed with entertainment and fashion modelling - and while most winners end up being like this, one thing I admire is that former delegates and winners ended up becoming diplomats/politicians/social workers, which I'm sure you're not a fan of. Mpule Kwelagobe (which was a Trump era Miss Universe - but the last one before Leila), as far as I know, became a diplomat. So as Kurara Chibana, as far as I know. The idea of Miss Universe as an actress or entertainer, I think, does satisfy pageant-crazy countries, but in another perspective, Miss Universe as an activist would satisfy them more, such as South Africa. In reality, she can be both and she is expected to be talented, yet at the same time, a defender of people. I honestly prefer Miss Universe working out her profession than always jumping into entertainment (e.g. Iris being a dentist, Tamaryn being a doctor, etc).


I'm gonna be honest with you because i know that you are well meaning. Miss Universe as an activist would get people in my country extremely upset and they would end up hating her and ultimately boycotting her. Maybe in the USA and in the Asia market been a beauty queen and a politician is acceptable but in my country is not. This is like this in all latin america, we just don{t like mixing a reining Miss Universe with politics because she ultimately becomes and extremely divisive figure. So yea latin people are never gonna win under IMG because if they try to crown a girl with the intention of her becoming an activist she is gonna FAIL HARD people in my country hate activists they are viewed as propagandist gringo poppets. Even Catrina an Pia had a massive backlash for been political not long ago. This is why you rarely see latin beauty queen talk about politics and why Miss Colombia keep avoiding the drug cartels questions, those naive gringos are putting her in REAL danger, there is no money and influence in the world that can buy you safety in my culture.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3678
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby koji » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:33 pm

rockondude wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.


I can cite some of them: Ximena, Ariadna, Esser, Caride, Colombia 2018. And some of them who lost since they came weak in the interview. Oh wait, those are your stupid people. Too bad. >:) [-X
Last edited by koji on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2291
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby koji » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 pm

escalantex wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


So you're saying that If the woman doesn't speak about activism and feminism all the time, she's dumb? Well you can go say this to your mother and see If she'll give you a slap in the face :)


LOL. She will slap your face more since she can articulate most of them and punch a guy on the groin. She's an athlete and an academic. Duh. [-X
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2291
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Stoichio » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:01 pm

rockondude wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
rockondude wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.
I think some people had enough of a Miss Universe that always becomes an actress. Miss Universe is more of an ambassadorship office mixed with entertainment and fashion modelling - and while most winners end up being like this, one thing I admire is that former delegates and winners ended up becoming diplomats/politicians/social workers, which I'm sure you're not a fan of. Mpule Kwelagobe (which was a Trump era Miss Universe - but the last one before Leila), as far as I know, became a diplomat. So as Kurara Chibana, as far as I know. The idea of Miss Universe as an actress or entertainer, I think, does satisfy pageant-crazy countries, but in another perspective, Miss Universe as an activist would satisfy them more, such as South Africa. In reality, she can be both and she is expected to be talented, yet at the same time, a defender of people. I honestly prefer Miss Universe working out her profession than always jumping into entertainment (e.g. Iris being a dentist, Tamaryn being a doctor, etc).


I'm gonna be honest with you because i know that you are well meaning. Miss Universe as an activist would get people in my country extremely upset and they would end up hating her and ultimately boycotting her. Maybe in the USA and in the Asia market been a beauty queen and a politician is acceptable but in my country is not. This is like this in all latin america, we just don{t like mixing a reining Miss Universe with politics because she ultimately becomes and extremely divisive figure. So yea latin people are never gonna win under IMG because if they try to crown a girl with the intention of her becoming an activist she is gonna FAIL HARD people in my country hate activists they are viewed as propagandist gringo poppets. Even Catrina an Pia had a massive backlash for been political not long ago. This is why you rarely see latin beauty queen talk about politics and why Miss Colombia keep avoiding the drug cartels questions, those naive gringos are putting her in REAL danger, there is no money and influence in the world that can buy you safety in my culture.



In short, GIRLS with nothing in between their ears.

It would be fine if these Latinas are naturally beautiful, but most of them (i.e. 90%) are extremely surgically modified, because that’s the only department they can top.

No wonder, with your mindset, the general perception of Latinas are airheads with bitchy attitude but banging bodies.
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19166
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19553
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby rockondude » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Stoichio wrote:
rockondude wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
rockondude wrote:
koji wrote:
rockondude wrote:Latinos issue with IMG is that it feels like Miss America and Latinos as a whole HATE that pageant they think is tacky,cheesy and ridiculous. The reason latinos love Trump era es because Miss Universe to us is more Entertainer figure. what that means is that we hate mixing politics with entertainment and we don't like beauty queen going into politics. Miss Universe is supposed to be a fun person not some condescending preachy girl talking about feminism or some fake activism.


Meaning she should be shallow, boba, and just beautiful?


Well IF entertainers in your country are just Shallow, Bobas and beautiful then i guess your country sucks. In my country they are part of the fashion industry they do television and most of the miss Puerto Rico are talented meaning they can ( sing, act and dance ). We already have a lot of politicians the idea that miss universe is a politician is retarded.
I think some people had enough of a Miss Universe that always becomes an actress. Miss Universe is more of an ambassadorship office mixed with entertainment and fashion modelling - and while most winners end up being like this, one thing I admire is that former delegates and winners ended up becoming diplomats/politicians/social workers, which I'm sure you're not a fan of. Mpule Kwelagobe (which was a Trump era Miss Universe - but the last one before Leila), as far as I know, became a diplomat. So as Kurara Chibana, as far as I know. The idea of Miss Universe as an actress or entertainer, I think, does satisfy pageant-crazy countries, but in another perspective, Miss Universe as an activist would satisfy them more, such as South Africa. In reality, she can be both and she is expected to be talented, yet at the same time, a defender of people. I honestly prefer Miss Universe working out her profession than always jumping into entertainment (e.g. Iris being a dentist, Tamaryn being a doctor, etc).


I'm gonna be honest with you because i know that you are well meaning. Miss Universe as an activist would get people in my country extremely upset and they would end up hating her and ultimately boycotting her. Maybe in the USA and in the Asia market been a beauty queen and a politician is acceptable but in my country is not. This is like this in all latin america, we just don{t like mixing a reining Miss Universe with politics because she ultimately becomes and extremely divisive figure. So yea latin people are never gonna win under IMG because if they try to crown a girl with the intention of her becoming an activist she is gonna FAIL HARD people in my country hate activists they are viewed as propagandist gringo poppets. Even Catrina an Pia had a massive backlash for been political not long ago. This is why you rarely see latin beauty queen talk about politics and why Miss Colombia keep avoiding the drug cartels questions, those naive gringos are putting her in REAL danger, there is no money and influence in the world that can buy you safety in my culture.



In short, GIRLS with nothing in between their ears.

It would be fine if these Latinas are naturally beautiful, but most of them (i.e. 90%) are extremely surgically modified, because that’s the only department they can top.

No wonder, with your mindset, the general perception of Latinas are airheads with bitchy attitude but banging bodies.


The only people here saying that Latinas are dumb airheads with a bad attitude is you and the other Pinoy. stop degrading latin culture and are people just because we view pageants as a platform for the entertainment industry does not make the girls Dumb or bitchy. Also stop been a hypocrite about surgery asians are always full of surgery.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3678
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 1

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:15 am

People who keep on saying here that Latina queens are bitches and dumb are those who have never truly encountered or met a Latina woman except through the internet. Yes there are bitch Latina girls out there who join pageants and I have personally met at least one of them who became so memorable back in 2016, but she's the last of her kind. But can't we say the same thing to many Filipino beauty queens? There are also bitches out there who are only good towards people who belong to their camp or beneficial to their quest, but are very aloof and cold towards people who "don't matter"...

At Miss International, I have met several Latin women who are very accomplished back in their home country. Many are aspiring lawyers, doctors... In fact, our 1st Runner-up in 2015 (Jennifer Valle of Honduras) had avoided the limelight while her medical study is becoming more intense. Kylie's 3rd Runner-up (Brianny Chamorro of Nicaragua) is an accomplished athlete, having won several medals in taekwondo.

As for being an activist, the Miss International winners in 2003 (Goizeder Azua) and 2006 (Daniela Di Giacomo) both from Venezuela became journalists and activists in their own rights, having been very vocal with their stance against the current Venezuelan government.

Pageant girls who are being "hired" full time by their respective organization will have a hard time going back to society if they're forced to become "activists". Miss International does not encourage activism because it's against the mantra of the pageant which is to invite "goodwill ambassadors of beauty".
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14799
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9750
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby poker_man » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Sorry but Trump girls are way better than IMG girls. To be fair, Donald always made sure that the best girls made the semifinals regardless of diversity. Why would you shut out Latinas when they were at the time the really deserving ones? Can you name at least 3 women from each clapper Asian countries in the 2000s that deserve to place? Apart from Japan, most Asians and Africans were packaged terribly during those years.

We all know that IMG is more about popularity, it's always about South Africa, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, Indonesia and Thailand every single time. The most exciting part which is the announcement of semifinalists became the worst part because of it being so predictable.

The reason why Miss Universe has become so boring as a pageant is because it kept focusing on the pageant-crazed countries willing to sponsor the pageant. Apart fro m 2015 and 2019, all the editions have been so predictable.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 665
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:47 pm

poker_man wrote:Sorry but Trump girls are way better than IMG girls. To be fair, Donald always made sure that the best girls made the semifinals regardless of diversity. Why would you shut out Latinas when they were at the time the really deserving ones? Can you name at least 3 women from each clapper Asian countries in the 2000s that deserve to place? Apart from Japan, most Asians and Africans were packaged terribly during those years.

We all know that IMG is more about popularity, it's always about South Africa, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, Indonesia and Thailand every single time. The most exciting part which is the announcement of semifinalists became the worst part because of it being so predictable.

The reason why Miss Universe has become so boring as a pageant is because it kept focusing on the pageant-crazed countries willing to sponsor the pageant. Apart fro m 2015 and 2019, all the editions have been so predictable.
The thing is, pageant fans often get bored as well when the same countries keep placing every year, regardless of whether they deserve it or not. This happened with the Trump era (more like the NBC era of it) and fans became more happy when the ''ignored'' countries finally got attention by placing. The Philippines won Miss Photogenic from 2005-2007 but was ignored until 2010. I'm afraid that if IMG does not open itself as well, it will also be seen the same way the Trump era was seen.

I also would say that some of the girls sent by Africa and Asia Pacific were not well-packaged in those years, but there were many who placed from Africa and Asia-Pacific that should've went higher or even won, especially when the reign of the current Miss Universe turned controversial. Add the fact that what pageant fans should be concerned is the reputation of the pageant outside the pageant fan's world, since if we want to keep pageants relevant, they have to open ourselves to other countries. IMG should also do that as well and allow more ignored countries in Europe and Africa/Asia Pacific to place. More fans would be happy if a country such as Nigeria or Ghana make it through, and so as Russia and Sweden, and Malaysia and Israel, and more.

Right now, pageants should know how to reach out not just to its pageant fans, but to everyone, especially in countries that is trying its best to embrace pageants. The fact is that some countries are now wanting to ban pageants not because of religious purposes but due to how women are treated. This means that they have to allow girls to place, especially if they have worked hard for it - and no ''racist'' policy must happen in the pageant.
User avatar
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14322
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5334
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: Unpopular Opinion Defend or Debunk: Latinas vs IMG

Postby Oma-san » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:24 pm

poker_man wrote:Sorry but Trump girls are way better than IMG girls. To be fair, Donald always made sure that the best girls made the semifinals regardless of diversity. Why would you shut out Latinas when they were at the time the really deserving ones? Can you name at least 3 women from each clapper Asian countries in the 2000s that deserve to place? Apart from Japan, most Asians and Africans were packaged terribly during those years.

We all know that IMG is more about popularity, it's always about South Africa, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, Indonesia and Thailand every single time. The most exciting part which is the announcement of semifinalists became the worst part because of it being so predictable.

The reason why Miss Universe has become so boring as a pageant is because it kept focusing on the pageant-crazed countries willing to sponsor the pageant. Apart fro m 2015 and 2019, all the editions have been so predictable.


Then why isn't Venezuela as strong as they used to be in Trump era? And why don't girls from PR place? IMG is losing big bucks by not crowning them and selling that to the public. Colombia and Brazil place because they keep it down. PR was getting it right with Madison and her predecessor. Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam are getting noticed because they were being ignored by Trump. And was Trump really fair? He always squeezed in a girl from Europe or sometimes a whole lot of them. Usually, these girls were not the best-prepared because Europe gives a damn about pageants. Of course, the excessive and boisterous latinas always made the cut. Personally, I think Trump's finalists resembled a Pimp squad. Ladies judged superficially with some of them having had loads of plastic surgery.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 141
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajsy0203, Alainlovepilates, ALANATOYA, amigofernandojose, artaestes, britney81, Dutchess Gummybuns, ebbenstein01, Elyerno Zabagguri, evax, Guuy_15, jangondeddect, Jchui2001, jmla2000, Mallrat, ne0n, rockondude, The.Apprentice, yellowgreen14

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology