MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2020 | Shudufhadzo Musida

Re: MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2020 | OCT 24

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:36 am

I am so excited for this contest! Is there any way I can watch? Here is my final pick/prediction

1. Karishma (Miss World) - She would not even be in my personal Top 5 because I am just not a fan of her. She is only my #1 because I think she is going to win and MW is the only acceptable pageant to send her to. She could definitely win MW because Morley loves South Africa and doctors.
2. Aphelele (Miss Universe) - I know her walk is not that strong and she needs to spend time in the gym but I love her. I love her face, I love the way she speaks, I love her aura. South Africa has achieved powerhouse status since Demi and whoever goes to Miss Universe will be very well prepared and I think she can keep South Africa in the Top 5.
3. Melissa (Miss Supranational) - Also a great choice for Miss Universe, I love her afro and her smile, but she is the best on runway in the group so I think Miss Supranational is the place for her because that is such an emphasis there.
4. Chantelle - The best white girl of the group to me, I could see her entering the winners circle
5. Natasha or Jordan - Rolene/Demi prototypes who are really the same to me. I know they are hyped and pretty but I do not see anything special with either of them. They are favorites so I will give them that.

Busisiwe is also great but the white hair is a no for me. If she gets rid of that she is international pageant material. This is going to be such a bloodbath I love it. Good luck South Africa!

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:19 am

I'm not doing a prediction because I'm just not a fan of predictions, but I think I have my final picks. This was incredibly hard as pretty much every one of these girls is gorgeous and qualified. I hope the girls who don't win a title decide to return in future years, so many of them deserve to make it to Miss Universe.

1. Chantelle PretoriusMiss Universe South Africa 2020 – I really am in love with Chantelle. She is modelesque, polished, accomplished, and charismatic. I think she would be an obvious frontrunner at Miss Universe. I love when a country showcases all the different looks of their country, and we haven't had a tall, blonde, Afrikaner type of titleholder since Melinda Bam in 2011, so Chantelle would also be something different. There are several girls who could fit the Miss Universe crown nicely, but I think Chantelle would fit in nicely.
2. Melissa NayimuliMiss World South Africa 2020 – Melissa is easily one of the best girls competing, and she could win any of these crowns and I'd be happy. I think she's one of the most versatile girls who could fit in well in any of the three international pageants the winners are going to. She has the looks and catwalk for Supra, the softness for World, and the inspirational regalness for Universe. She needs to win a crown, and no matter which one she gets I will be satisfied.
3. Aphelele MbiyoMiss Supranational South Africa 2020 – Aphelele has one of the best looks of the competition, and she reminds me a lot of Naomi Campbell. I don't think she has the softness to be a Miss World, and I don't think she's quite there yet to go to Miss Universe, but she definitely could be eventually. She will need work on catwalk for Supra, but that is something that can be taught. She already has the looks to win Supra, and that is something that you need to just have.
4. Jordan van der Vyver – It was so hard for me not to give Jordan a crown, but I just can't justify putting her ahead of my top three. She was the first girl I paid attention to once all 35 semifinalists were announced. I still think she is incredible and gorgeous, but I worry about what substance she can provide besides a pretty face. She would be an alternate to send to Supranational, but I don't think World or Universe are the right pageants for her.
5. Natasha Joubert – Natasha is a beautiful girl, but I think she is missing out on a bit of edge, and doesn't stand out from some of SA's past queens. I would not be upset if she wins a crown, but she is missing something and I can't put her in my top three.

Lebogang would easily be my #6, and I would not be upset if she wins a crown. I really am just not feeling Karishma to be honest. I understand she most likely will win a crown, but I would be very happy if she misses out because I think there are far more interesting girls. She has a great résumé that sets her out and she's clearly been trained, but I just can't root for her after looking at her competition. If she does win a crown (which I expect she will), I hope it's World, because that's the pageant that she is so clearly best suited for.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby taleyblue » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:57 am

taleyblue wrote:Miss Universe love the face !! body!! personality and brain!! Natasha got its!i don't mind to see her in Miss Universe!if Natasha go Miss Universe Karishma go MW!! Natasha reminds me of Migbelis Catellanose+Drew Barrymore!! sorry for me she need to lose that baby face a bit more!but for MW she is perfect!

The way she act like shooting the gun seems like she has a cool fun personality!!

The best body of the competition!

My final top3 !!good luck ladies!!

And top5

taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby AUSTIN III » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:38 pm

My prediction for tonight

Miss SA - Natasha
1st runner up - Melissa
2nd runner up - Karishma

Shudu and Jordan (Top 5)

I am feeling very strong about Shudu that she will sneak into top 3.
I am personally rooting for Busisiwe because she's adorable and a real life cinderella story.

Good luck ladies.
AUSTIN III
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1992
Profession: Social Relation,Education
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,Singing,Dancing....
Message: I measure my success with how many failures I have been through..

Postby IanC062 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Just saw the results.

South Africa gets beauty pageants in the 21st century. It's
why they have won Miss World once in the last decade and won Miss Universe twice, with a first runner up finish too. Now, with Miss Supra under the org, they will be the first African nation to win the Polish competition. I know it

I can see all 3 of these women doing well at the international level.

But, and it is a BIG BUT, if this was any other country, this batch would not have been noticed at all. Objectively,it was pretty weak. Only Karishma was what you would call really stunning.

All the so called pageant experts saying this is a strong batch is a laugh.
Put the Barbados, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands etc sash on any of these women and they wouldn't stand a chance at the international level. They would be completely overlooked.
IanC062

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby touchedbyanangel » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Miss South Africa 2020 Shudufhadzo Musida

touchedbyanangel
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: gussy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: bounty hunter
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pet, reality show, shopping, movies, traveling etc

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 pm

SOUTH AFRICA IS REDEFINING THE BEAUTY STANDARDS IN MISS UNIVERSE.

EVERY YEAR SINCE 2017 THEY ARE NOT SENDING THE TYPICAL BEAUTY QUEEN MOLD THAT THE LATINAS SEND. NOR THEY SEND THE SAME BEAUTY WHEN THE PREVIOUS ONES WON OR PLACED.

SHE IS GIVING A LU SIERRA VIBE IN HER LAST 2 PHOTOS.

FOR SURE SHE WILL PLACE HIGH AGAIN

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:25 pm

These were odd results. Karishma, Jordan, and Chantelle not in top five? Melissa not in top three? Thato as first runner-up? I even thought Natasha was the weakest of the white girls but she was the one who made it furthest. Very unexpected. I don't dislike Shudufhadzo at all, in fact once we were in top two I was praying for her to win. I don't think it'll be a back to back at Miss Universe (I'm assuming she'll go to Miss Universe), but she will definitely place. They always include African girls in the Africa/Asia-Pacific category, and South Africa is always the best prepared girl in Africa. I see her going top 20 at minimum, maybe top five at maximum. She has a very pretty face and gorgeous skin, they just need to get her styling perfect (which they did with Zozi).

But I'm still gutted for my girls who flopped. I hope they decide to come back. I expect Thato at Miss World and Natasha at Supra. I think Natasha could even win Supra, just give her a lot of catwalk training.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby keyss » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:16 am

She was hard not to notice actually. Bald head, pretty face and hips for daaaaaaays. :%))

I like her. She'll do very well no matter which pageant she goes to.
keyss

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:33 am

WOW I am shocked actually, neither of the Top 2 were on my radar and I was impressed by almost everyone. Heartbroken for Aphelele and Melissa but they should come back.

I do not dislike her at all from what I have seen. She is no Zozi but she has an interesting face and I like that she is curvier and is a great speaker from what I saw. Is she the next Miss Universe? No because they will not crown a 3rd woman from South Africa in four years. She will have a much better shot at winning Miss World but I agree she will do well wherever she goes.

I am not a fan of the runner ups though, I saw her speech at the end and was underwhelmed and I thought Natasha had really weak styling.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:38 am

IanC062 wrote:
Just saw the results.

South Africa gets beauty pageants in the 21st century. It's
why they have won Miss World once in the last decade and won Miss Universe twice, with a first runner up finish too. Now, with Miss Supra under the org, they will be the first African nation to win the Polish competition. I know it

I can see all 3 of these women doing well at the international level.

But, and it is a BIG BUT, if this was any other country, this batch would not have been noticed at all. Objectively,it was pretty weak. Only Karishma was what you would call really stunning.

All the so called pageant experts saying this is a strong batch is a laugh.
Put the Barbados, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands etc sash on any of these women and they wouldn't stand a chance at the international level. They would be completely overlooked.

I completely agree though, especially with the runner ups. South Africa has developed such a strong sash and they know how to prepare girls very well but if they did not have the South Africa sash I agree they would all probably be overlooked.
Juan Sebastian

Postby alex sivixay » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:56 am

I thought Melissa would win base on the top 5
Anyway congrats to her she has a stunning face and it is interesting to know which pageant she choose to go but I would say she is no Zozi. I don't like the first runner up either so we'll see.
alex sivixay

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:59 am

I see why she won, this speech is incredible. So well spoken, by far the best speaker of the final 3. I hope she chooses to go to Miss Universe

The other 2 were mediocre in my opinion

Juan Sebastian

Postby bukita » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:18 am

Pretty face with well spoken. I really like evening gown VTR presentation during streaming simply and elegant.
Congrats to SA!
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby AUSTIN III » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:29 am

I was right, I knew that Shudu is giving me a strong feeling just before the finals and when I saw her in the yellow gown on the final, yes there is our winner. So many thoughts about finals because it didn't went in the way I had hoped for.

But SA is one of the nations like Miss France, where they choose their representatives not based on international criteria but someone that represents them with their core values. And I love it even it may feel shocking for me most of the times! They are always bold and unapologetic with their choices, not conforming to pageantry norms and society values. Have you seen Ntandoyenkoski, Sasha Lee and many top 5 in their recent years?

How SA has been performing so well in recent years does not surprise me because they have always been articulate not just public speaking wise but wholly as a woman amplifying what it is to be a modern woman in SA, one of the most diversed countries in the world. Moreover, I applaud Werner wessel and his team for their preparation, their wardrobes are another level.

Last but not least, this girl is different from Zozi. From her face, body shape and background to soft-spoken yet firm voice, this is another strong beautiful girl who will be successful regardless where she is sent.
AUSTIN III

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1992
Profession: Social Relation,Education
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,Singing,Dancing....
Message: I measure my success with how many failures I have been through..

Postby qwertyu » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 am

okay, can i just say i wasnt really a fan of Zozi, but damn! i just saw her footages and photos during Miss SA pageant and she looks phenomenal!! she does transformed and definitely looks like a Miss Universe! definitely in another level :hx
qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby valleriam » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:18 am

She has global appeal and delivered on the finals, when it matters.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby taleyblue » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:06 am

I feel sad for Karishma!!she should be in the top3 along with Natasha and Shudofhadzo!!they are gorgeous and standout!! Karishma gave me a classic vibes last night!she reminds me of Chelsi Smith! Brooke Lee!! Karishma u should go miss India!! your people will love you..good luck.. :hx
taleyblue

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby keyss » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:15 am

I loved this dress. Velvet done right! Usually it ends up looking too mature but this was perfect.
I'm so sick of the bedazzled dresses. >:D<
keyss

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby MOCHA » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:42 am

Nice winner. Her body is IDK. *Giggles

All the gowns are titty galore.

Karishma is Rachel Smith 2.0! MW prototype.
MOCHA
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Beauty Expert
Hobbies/Interests: Motherhood

Postby bukita » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:25 am

bukita

Postby Jaishee » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:58 am

I heard she's going to Miss World 2021?
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby bukita » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:52 am

bukita

Postby bukita » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:52 am

bukita

Postby bukita » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:55 am

[youtube]RDARVlIhoZ4[/youtube]
bukita

Postby valleriam » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:59 pm

She has a very charming aura about her. The girl who should always win is the girl who performs the best at the finals, and SHE DID.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Jim_From_Boston » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:37 pm

I’m sorry, but the winner is not that pretty. Feminazis have won in destroying beauty pageants that at one time celebrated beautiful woman. Now they only crown fugly women who are skilled at politicking.
Jim_From_Boston
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jim
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: Banking
Hobbies/Interests: Softball, Tennis, Basketball and Relaxing

Postby georgj16 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:26 pm

Love her. She's miles ahead of Zozi in my opinion. That body is to die for.

Does Miss South Africa allow the girls to compete more than once? Because seriously, they should all come back for next year. I loved this batch.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby bukita » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:32 am

georgj16 wrote:Love her. She's miles ahead of Zozi in my opinion. That body is to die for.

Does Miss South Africa allow the girls to compete more than once? Because seriously, they should all come back for next year. I loved this batch.

Yes they does. Zozi has join 2017 but fail and come back again till won in 2019.
bukita

Postby bukita » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:48 am

Anntonia give a welcome greeting to MS 2020

bukita