★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ official photos p17&18!!!!!!!

Image



  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:49 pm

    

´・ω・` Too bad she was forced out of the competition. Louise is a gorgeous girl and has the qualities to go far.....I hope she comes back next year
Thomas876 wrote:
Louise Pizon-Hébert should have been part of the candidates, we see her on the group photo posted above, but she was forced to give up a few days before the competition. In question: not naked photos this time, nor even a tattoo, but her participation a few months ago in the departmental Miss Paris pageant (for Miss Île-de-France)... The regional director told her that she was not allowed to participate in two regions the same year............. :| :| :|

Image


User avatar
DUBROVNIK
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10713
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 am
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8304
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:55 pm

User avatar
DUBROVNIK
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10713
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 am
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8304
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Cloé Delavalle, 2nd runner-up of Miss EURE-ET-LOIR 2015, 2nd runner-up of Miss CENTRE-VAL-DE-LOIRE 2015, Miss PAYS DE DREUX 2018, 1st runner-up of Miss EURE-ET-LOIR 2018 and 1st runner-up of Miss CENTRE-VAL-DE-LOIRE 2018

Emmy Gisclon


The two girls who stood out to me. The selection isn't horrible but it does bore me. None of the girls are really bad but only these two really excite me.


We have the same choices. They are also the two fan favorites, these two are without a doubt the best two. I also had Lesly Ouaga as a favorite but having seen her on video, I like her less... Otherwise, Sara Marra is not bad, I would put her to complete the Top 3. Anaïs Ghesquière is a bit cute but I hate it when she smiles. The rest for me is really not up to it, I find the selection disastrous, I even wonder if it is not the worst regional selection of the year. If they elect Sara or Cloé, they can finish in the Top 15/12. If they elect Emmy, they can even finish in the Top 5, she's overflowing with charm, love her! :hx
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Kimie » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Louise Pizon-Hébert should have been part of the candidates, we see her on the group photo posted above, but she was forced to give up a few days before the competition. In question: not naked photos this time, nor even a tattoo, but her participation a few months ago in the departmental Miss Paris pageant (for Miss Île-de-France)... The regional director told her that she was not allowed to participate in two regions the same year............. :| :| :|

Image


That's upsetting. She would have easily been the strongest girl here. I hope she comes back next year.


She won't, this year was her last chance. She's 24, it's done for her :-|
User avatar
Kimie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am
Location: France
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 134
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Idk
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: some of
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:37 pm

@Queen of the Clouds and DUBROVNIK, that's what a lot of people have told her except that she can't because she will be 25 years old next year, she will be overage. :%(( :%(( :%(( Louise and her supporters (who were numerous!) wonder if they have not ousted her because she overshadowed the favorites, mainly Cloé who is very close to the committee and who is in her last chance. The regional director for Centre-Val-de-Loire is new, as I had said previously, but already has a bad news in her committee! It looks like she's in the shenanigans too because nothing in the rules prevents Louise from competing in two regions at the same time! I have proof of that!!! Lucie Dumas was Miss Gard 2014 and a contestant in Miss Languedoc 2014 but didn't place. She participated in Miss Beaucaire 2016 and received the title of first runner-up. Unfortunately for her, only the winners are qualified in Languedoc-Roussillon (normal considering the number of local pageants in this region). She could have tried another local election the same year but she did not do it. Instead, she decided to participate in Miss Palavas 2017 where she won the title. However, she did not manage to qualify for the Miss Languedoc-Roussillon 2017 final (there is a semi-final in Languedoc-Roussillon, except this year because of the coronavirus, so all the winners of a local pageant do not participate in the final but only half). The same year and against all odds, she participated in Miss Ardèche 2017 that she won. After her title of Miss Ardèche, she had to participate in Miss Dauphiné 2017 a few weeks later, a pageant she also won. At the regional pageant, she finished 2nd runner-up behind Dalida Benaoudia (Miss Rhône-Alpes 2017) and Maëva Durand. Arnaud, the artistic director of Miss France, had even said that it was in order because several fans were wondering on a French forum. Louise is deprived of a regional pageant AND HER LAST CHANCE of competing because of cheating, it makes me angry!!! These dishonest behaviors annoy me to the highest point, she should file a complaint!!! =/ =/ =/
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby madamebovarry » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Nudity who? Watch the regional selection for Miss World fo my region Italy most of them are all very sexy not good for Miss France standard

User avatar
madamebovarry
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm
Location: Parma
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 492
Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Gender: Female
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 am

:!! :!! :!! Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2020 is CLOÉ DELAVALLE!!! (23 years old, 1m71) :!! :!! :!!

Image

1st runner-up: Emmy Gisclon
2nd runner-up: Anaïs Ghesquière
3rd runner-up: Maud Fleury
4th runner-up: Sara Marra
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:54 am

Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2020 is CLOÉ DELAVALLE!!! (23 years old, 1m71) :!! :!! :!!

Image

1st runner-up: Emmy Gisclon
2nd runner-up: Anaïs Ghesquière
3rd runner-up: Maud Fleury
4th runner-up: Sara Marra


I think I would have rathered Emmy but this is still quite a good result.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 pm

When will the theme for this year's competition be announced? I don't know if this has been done recently (it probably has), but I would make it time travel/history themed, being that it's at Puy du Fou. It would be fun having each round based in a different period of fashion history. I know I would love to compete in a show like that.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Centre-Val-de-Loire 2020 is CLOÉ DELAVALLE!!! (23 years old, 1m71) :!! :!! :!!

1st runner-up: Emmy Gisclon
2nd runner-up: Anaïs Ghesquière
3rd runner-up: Maud Fleury
4th runner-up: Sara Marra


I think I would have rathered Emmy but this is still quite a good result.


I have mixed feelings about her victory. On the one hand, she was one of the favorites and I find her very beautiful, I even think she has the best post-coronation photo this year! (love her hair on the pic) In addition, it was her last year and I hate to see young women not getting the chance to participate in Miss France after three tries when they would have deserved it. On the other hand, I think she partly won thanks to the regional director's shenanigans to oust Louise and maybe she wouldn't have been elected if Louise could have participated. I also wanted to see Emmy at Miss France because I like her a lot... She can still participate next year but some very promising young women stop at their first participation, even if they came very close to the title. Apparently she would have made a mistake in the speech, too bad.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:When will the theme for this year's competition be announced? I don't know if this has been done recently (it probably has), but I would make it time travel/history themed, being that it's at Puy du Fou. It would be fun having each round based in a different period of fashion history. I know I would love to compete in a show like that.


We don't know yet, nothing has been announced! For the moment, we do not know the place of the preparation trip, the jury members, the aesthetics of the new crown (in addition, the jeweler for the crown will no longer be Julien d'Orcel this year), the theme of the show and the gifts offered to Miss France 2021 (there should not be too many differences compared to Miss France 2020, it is often the same thing). We don't know when the ticket office opens either.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:23 pm

madamebovarry wrote:Nudity who? Watch the regional selection for Miss World fo my region Italy most of them are all very sexy not good for Miss France standard



I don't think Miss France has a problem with swimsuits, although theirs are much sexier than those of Miss France (which unfortunately are less and less sexy...).
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Franche-Comté's crowning photo

Image
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:When will the theme for this year's competition be announced? I don't know if this has been done recently (it probably has), but I would make it time travel/history themed, being that it's at Puy du Fou. It would be fun having each round based in a different period of fashion history. I know I would love to compete in a show like that.


We don't know yet, nothing has been announced! For the moment, we do not know the place of the preparation trip, the jury members, the aesthetics of the new crown (in addition, the jeweler for the crown will no longer be Julien d'Orcel this year), the theme of the show and the gifts offered to Miss France 2021 (there should not be too many differences compared to Miss France 2020, it is often the same thing). We don't know when the ticket office opens either.


Is it even possible to do a real trip this year? I feel as if they'd have to stay in France or maybe a neighboring country in Europe?
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:When will the theme for this year's competition be announced? I don't know if this has been done recently (it probably has), but I would make it time travel/history themed, being that it's at Puy du Fou. It would be fun having each round based in a different period of fashion history. I know I would love to compete in a show like that.


We don't know yet, nothing has been announced! For the moment, we do not know the place of the preparation trip, the jury members, the aesthetics of the new crown (in addition, the jeweler for the crown will no longer be Julien d'Orcel this year), the theme of the show and the gifts offered to Miss France 2021 (there should not be too many differences compared to Miss France 2020, it is often the same thing). We don't know when the ticket office opens either.


Is it even possible to do a real trip this year? I feel as if they'd have to stay in France or maybe a neighboring country in Europe?


Yes, with this damn virus, I don't think they will go abroad... but many of us think that they will visit a nice corner of France, besides Sylvie had once implied it.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:09 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS CÔTE D'AZUR 2020

Emma Bazou, contestant of Miss VALLAURIS-GOLFE JUAN 2020

Image
Image

Maeva Bianco, contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Clara Chantereau, Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Constance Crusson

Image
Image

Tess Fournier Daubord, Miss VALLAURIS-GOLFE JUAN 2020

Image
Image

Apolline Deregnaucourt, 2nd runner-up of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Marine Frisina, 2nd runner-up of Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2020

Image
Image

Lara Gautier, Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019

Image
Image

Iris Grimaldi, contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Sandy Ieni, 1st runner-up of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Emma Kunstlich, Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2020

Image
Image

Laetitia Lacour, 2nd runner-up of Miss VALLAURIS-GOLFE JUAN 2020

Image
Image

Irina Raveleau, contestant of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2020

Image
Image

Océane Rey, contestant of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss VALLAURIS-GOLFE JUAN 2020

Image
Image

Shanya Scheilder, contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image

Loryne Zenarre, 1st runner-up of Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2019, contestant of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019 and contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image
Image
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10549
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Emma Bazou, contestant of Miss VALLAURIS-GOLFE JUAN 2020

Image

Maeva Bianco, contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image

Constance Crusson

Image

Lara Gautier, Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019

Image

Irina Raveleau, contestant of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2020

Image

Loryne Zenarre, 1st runner-up of Miss MIMOSA MANDELIEU-LA NAPOULE 2019, contestant of Miss CÔTE D'AZUR 2019 and contestant of Miss CANNES 2020

Image


As was expected, it seems like a strong batch in Côte d'Azur. Even though NPDC is the powerhouse that everyone thinks of, I feel like Provence and Côte d'Azur are the regions that are consistently the strongest for me. If NPDC is the Texas of Miss France, then Côte d'Azur and Provence are the California. These are the girls who stood out to me most, but honestly, if you took any one of these girls and dropped them in Poitou-Charentes or Franche-Comté or any smaller region, they'd probably look like a standout. I think Emma is my favorite, but I'd be fine with a lot of these girls winning, even the ones I didn't include.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Kimie » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:52 am

Emma is not even a runner up at the local election so I don't believe in her chances.
Lara is the one to beat and I'm glad she came back. Don't forget last year Sylvie told her to absolutely come back this year after her 1st RU placement :=p
If Lara and April are elected in PACA, this will be a bloodbath with NPDC, Bourgogne, Alsace...
User avatar
Kimie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am
Location: France
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 134
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Idk
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: some of
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/


The rules have always been like this, it's not new at all. However, I think it's time for a change, especially when it comes to tattoos and nude photos which were made in an artistic or charitable purpose.

Alsace is a serious competitor for NPDC, we must not underestimate her!

Bourgogne is overrated because she is Marine's sister...I can't see her in the Top 5, I see a lot of people thinking that she will be in the Top 5 but I don't think the public will like her type of beauty and I doubt about the jury also.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Good choices, Queen of the Clouds! :=p The selections in Provence and Côte d'Azur are often of high quality, you're right! >=p Like Kimie, I think that Lara will win! When Sylvie says that to a young woman, it seems to me that she always wins when she comes back. In all honesty, that would suit me perfectly, I find Lara divine! I find Emma very beautiful but, as Kimie said, she did not even get a title at the Miss Vallauris-Golfe Juan 2020 local pageant, I highly doubt she gets the crown here. If she is very lucky, she will have a runner-up title. Additionally, she is an activist for the "Black Lives Matter" movement and apparently her activism displeases the organization, she said that on Twitter. Miss France does not like people who are too politically involved.

I also like Maeva Bianco, Tess Fournier Daubord, Iris Grimaldi, Irina Raveleau, Shanya Scheilder and Loryne Zenarre. Really a good batch but Lara may be the only one to claim a Top 5 if she is elected.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Kimie » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/


The rules have always been like this, it's not new at all. However, I think it's time for a change, especially when it comes to tattoos and nude photos which were made in an artistic or charitable purpose.

Alsace is a serious competitor for NPDC, we must not underestimate her!

Bourgogne is overrated because she is Marine's sister...I can't see her in the Top 5, I see a lot of people thinking that she will be in the Top 5 but I don't think the public will like her type of beauty and I doubt about the jury also.


Apart from the fact she's Marine's sis, Lou-Anne has a great aura, very good body, catwalk and stage presence, perfect oral skills... Be careful she can do well and I'm not even doubting about the fact she will be top 5. The one who scares me and for which I'm quite sure she'll be top 5 is Languedoc cause yes, she has an angelic face but she reminds me Alicia [-X anyway this year we could assist to a top 5 100% blue eyes 8->
User avatar
Kimie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am
Location: France
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 134
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Idk
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: some of
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Kimie wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/


The rules have always been like this, it's not new at all. However, I think it's time for a change, especially when it comes to tattoos and nude photos which were made in an artistic or charitable purpose.

Alsace is a serious competitor for NPDC, we must not underestimate her!

Bourgogne is overrated because she is Marine's sister...I can't see her in the Top 5, I see a lot of people thinking that she will be in the Top 5 but I don't think the public will like her type of beauty and I doubt about the jury also.


Apart from the fact she's Marine's sis, Lou-Anne has a great aura, very good body, catwalk and stage presence, perfect oral skills... Be careful she can do well and I'm not even doubting about the fact she will be top 5. The one who scares me and for which I'm quite sure she'll be top 5 is Languedoc cause yes, she has an angelic face but she reminds me Alicia [-X anyway this year we could assist to a top 5 100% blue eyes 8->


I'm really not sure Lou-Anne is in the Top 5 in December, let's face it, many like her just because she's Marine's sister, one of the most popular Misses France. Yes, she ticks all the boxes but face matters a lot in Miss France (Alicia, do you remember? Haha) and I really don't see the average viewer voting for her in December. The only way she could make the Top 5 would be for the jury to propel her, it's not impossible given that the jury can be quite unpredictable but I still find it hard to imagine that. Do you remember Annabelle Varane? She also ticked a lot of the boxes (body, height, stage presence, eloquence, popularity thanks to her brother), yet the public only ranked her 6th (with one of the regions voting the most) and the jury ranked her last (tied with Aquitaine, Côte d'Azur and Languedoc-Roussillon).

Not a fan of Languedoc-Roussillon, I find her too mature for her age... (physically speaking) It is not impossible that she is in the Top 5 but I hope that other Misses will stand out more during the journey and the final.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Good choices, Queen of the Clouds! :=p The selections in Provence and Côte d'Azur are often of high quality, you're right! >=p Like Kimie, I think that Lara will win! When Sylvie says that to a young woman, it seems to me that she always wins when she comes back. In all honesty, that would suit me perfectly, I find Lara divine! I find Emma very beautiful but, as Kimie said, she did not even get a title at the Miss Vallauris-Golfe Juan 2020 local pageant, I highly doubt she gets the crown here. If she is very lucky, she will have a runner-up title. Additionally, she is an activist for the "Black Lives Matter" movement and apparently her activism displeases the organization, she said that on Twitter. Miss France does not like people who are too politically involved.

I also like Maeva Bianco, Tess Fournier Daubord, Iris Grimaldi, Irina Raveleau, Shanya Scheilder and Loryne Zenarre. Really a good batch but Lara may be the only one to claim a Top 5 if she is elected.


That's really sad how they would think supporting BLM is a bad thing. This upcoming edition of Miss USA is expected to have numerous references in support of BLM, because it's become such an important issue in the US. I think the MUO loves their queens to be politically involved, and I personally love it too.

Lara is definitely strong but she doesn't excite me. It's not at all her fault, and she's a gorgeous girl who is probably a great performer, but I like my girls to have a little bit of edge to them, and she just doesn't have that (yet). She's a beautiful girl but I want something more, and her features don't really make her standout to me. I expect she will probably win though. Hopefully she can grow on me if she wins, because I would expect her to be a crown contender.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Kimie wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/


The rules have always been like this, it's not new at all. However, I think it's time for a change, especially when it comes to tattoos and nude photos which were made in an artistic or charitable purpose.

Alsace is a serious competitor for NPDC, we must not underestimate her!

Bourgogne is overrated because she is Marine's sister...I can't see her in the Top 5, I see a lot of people thinking that she will be in the Top 5 but I don't think the public will like her type of beauty and I doubt about the jury also.


Apart from the fact she's Marine's sis, Lou-Anne has a great aura, very good body, catwalk and stage presence, perfect oral skills... Be careful she can do well and I'm not even doubting about the fact she will be top 5. The one who scares me and for which I'm quite sure she'll be top 5 is Languedoc cause yes, she has an angelic face but she reminds me Alicia [-X anyway this year we could assist to a top 5 100% blue eyes 8->


I'm really not sure Lou-Anne is in the Top 5 in December, let's face it, many like her just because she's Marine's sister, one of the most popular Misses France. Yes, she ticks all the boxes but face matters a lot in Miss France (Alicia, do you remember? Haha) and I really don't see the average viewer voting for her in December. The only way she could make the Top 5 would be for the jury to propel her, it's not impossible given that the jury can be quite unpredictable but I still find it hard to imagine that. Do you remember Annabelle Varane? She also ticked a lot of the boxes (body, height, stage presence, eloquence, popularity thanks to her brother), yet the public only ranked her 6th (with one of the regions voting the most) and the jury ranked her last (tied with Aquitaine, Côte d'Azur and Languedoc-Roussillon).

Not a fan of Languedoc-Roussillon, I find her too mature for her age... (physically speaking) It is not impossible that she is in the Top 5 but I hope that other Misses will stand out more during the journey and the final.


I only see Lou-Anne in top five if her connection to Marine gets milked a lot. I would say she is in the better half of the girls competing, but I wouldn't put her in top five. She has a lot of competition with Alsace, Midi-Pyrénées, NPDC, Normandie, and Pays de la Loire, who I would all rank higher. I also expect Côte d'Azur, Provence, Martinique, and Réunion to select strong girls as they usually do. I can't see Lou-Anne making it to top five when that is her competition.

I'm not too big of a fan of Languedoc-Roussillon either. I think she looks much better with the straight hair though, the curls don't compliment her face imo. If she wanted to do curls, I would prefer them to be longer and bigger, not quite Cheslie Kryst, but heading in that direction.



User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Good choices, Queen of the Clouds! :=p The selections in Provence and Côte d'Azur are often of high quality, you're right! >=p Like Kimie, I think that Lara will win! When Sylvie says that to a young woman, it seems to me that she always wins when she comes back. In all honesty, that would suit me perfectly, I find Lara divine! I find Emma very beautiful but, as Kimie said, she did not even get a title at the Miss Vallauris-Golfe Juan 2020 local pageant, I highly doubt she gets the crown here. If she is very lucky, she will have a runner-up title. Additionally, she is an activist for the "Black Lives Matter" movement and apparently her activism displeases the organization, she said that on Twitter. Miss France does not like people who are too politically involved.

I also like Maeva Bianco, Tess Fournier Daubord, Iris Grimaldi, Irina Raveleau, Shanya Scheilder and Loryne Zenarre. Really a good batch but Lara may be the only one to claim a Top 5 if she is elected.


That's really sad how they would think supporting BLM is a bad thing. This upcoming edition of Miss USA is expected to have numerous references in support of BLM, because it's become such an important issue in the US. I think the MUO loves their queens to be politically involved, and I personally love it too.

Lara is definitely strong but she doesn't excite me. It's not at all her fault, and she's a gorgeous girl who is probably a great performer, but I like my girls to have a little bit of edge to them, and she just doesn't have that (yet). She's a beautiful girl but I want something more, and her features don't really make her standout to me. I expect she will probably win though. Hopefully she can grow on me if she wins, because I would expect her to be a crown contender.


I don't think the problem is this movement in particular but more the fact that she is politically engaged. Well, I could be wrong, I'm not part of the committee, lol. They may have a problem with this movement. You know, this movement is really controversial in France, I think in the United States too. And yeah Miss France doesn't like ladies who are politically engaged, they like them to be neutral because she represents all the French but Sylvie said some years ago that Miss France had the right to express her political views but that, if she decided to talk about it, she had to have the arguments to defend her opinion. Our French beauty queens avoid the politics subject, I guess they feel they do not have the necessary arguments to debate these very important subjects.

Lara is fighting for a Top 5 spot if she is elected tonight! :hx
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 1

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Kimie wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Wow some of these rules are so fucking strict I never realized, I think NPDC is probably the best from my glance no surprise there. Bourgogne is Marine's sister and she is nowhere near Marine's level but I bet she will do well :/


The rules have always been like this, it's not new at all. However, I think it's time for a change, especially when it comes to tattoos and nude photos which were made in an artistic or charitable purpose.

Alsace is a serious competitor for NPDC, we must not underestimate her!

Bourgogne is overrated because she is Marine's sister...I can't see her in the Top 5, I see a lot of people thinking that she will be in the Top 5 but I don't think the public will like her type of beauty and I doubt about the jury also.


Apart from the fact she's Marine's sis, Lou-Anne has a great aura, very good body, catwalk and stage presence, perfect oral skills... Be careful she can do well and I'm not even doubting about the fact she will be top 5. The one who scares me and for which I'm quite sure she'll be top 5 is Languedoc cause yes, she has an angelic face but she reminds me Alicia [-X anyway this year we could assist to a top 5 100% blue eyes 8->


I'm really not sure Lou-Anne is in the Top 5 in December, let's face it, many like her just because she's Marine's sister, one of the most popular Misses France. Yes, she ticks all the boxes but face matters a lot in Miss France (Alicia, do you remember? Haha) and I really don't see the average viewer voting for her in December. The only way she could make the Top 5 would be for the jury to propel her, it's not impossible given that the jury can be quite unpredictable but I still find it hard to imagine that. Do you remember Annabelle Varane? She also ticked a lot of the boxes (body, height, stage presence, eloquence, popularity thanks to her brother), yet the public only ranked her 6th (with one of the regions voting the most) and the jury ranked her last (tied with Aquitaine, Côte d'Azur and Languedoc-Roussillon).

Not a fan of Languedoc-Roussillon, I find her too mature for her age... (physically speaking) It is not impossible that she is in the Top 5 but I hope that other Misses will stand out more during the journey and the final.


I only see Lou-Anne in top five if her connection to Marine gets milked a lot. I would say she is in the better half of the girls competing, but I wouldn't put her in top five. She has a lot of competition with Alsace, Midi-Pyrénées, NPDC, Normandie, and Pays de la Loire, who I would all rank higher. I also expect Côte d'Azur, Provence, Martinique, and Réunion to select strong girls as they usually do. I can't see Lou-Anne making it to top five when that is her competition.

I'm not too big of a fan of Languedoc-Roussillon either. I think she looks much better with the straight hair though, the curls don't compliment her face imo. If she wanted to do curls, I would prefer them to be longer and bigger, not quite Cheslie Kryst, but heading in that direction.





They will talk about her family relationship with Marine a lot in the media but I do not think that they will talk about it during the evening of Miss France because it would be cheating towards the other candidates! There was no mention of her brother Raphaël when Annabelle Varane competed for Miss France 2019! I know that Annabelle hid her name, unlike Lou-Anne, BUT when sisters of regional beauty queens participated in Miss France, they did not mention their sisters, if memory serves. I also think Lou-Anne is in the top half of the leaderboard, there is no doubt about it but I still think she is overrated and I don't see her in the Top 5. Midi-Pyrénées and Pays-de-la-Loire are underrated yeah, I forgot about them but they can be Top 5 placers and why not Poitou-Charentes or Aquitaine? I like them both very much and Poitou-Charentes is getting some love from non-pageant fans.

Languedoc-Roussillon looks much softer and younger with the straight hair. For me, she really doesn't have a face to have curls, that doesn't suit her at all. xD Too bad it's her natural hair!
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:24 am

:!! :!! :!! Miss Côte d'Azur 2020 is LARA GAUTIER!!! (22 years old, 1m74) :!! :!! :!!

Image

1st runner-up: Emma Kunstlich
2nd runner-up: Irina Raveleau
3rd runner-up: Sandy Ieni
4th runner-up: Marine Frisina
Prix de l'élégance: Loryne Zenarre
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:34 am

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS PROVENCE 2020

Lolita Audant

Image
Image

Lola Basset, 1st runner-up of Miss VAUCLUSE 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss ALPES DU SUD 2020

Image
Image

Anne-Charlotte Baverey, 2nd runner-up of Miss ALPES DU SUD 2020

Image
Image

April Benayoum, Miss PAYS D'AIX 2020

Image
Image

Naomi Boulay, Miss ALPES DU SUD 2020

Image
Image

Chloé Charrault, Miss VAR 2020

Image
Image

Sarah Colli, Miss VAUCLUSE 2020

Image
Image

Lola Hawassian, Miss AVIGNON NORD 2020

Image
Image

Dounia Lellouch

Image
Image

Emma Morandini, 2nd runner-up of Miss PAYS D'AIX 2020

Image
Image

Victoire Plovier, 2nd runner-up of Miss COGOLIN 2018

Image
Image

Eléa Pommier, contestant of Miss PROVENCE 2018, 2nd runner-up of Miss COGOLIN 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss COGOLIN 2020

Image
Image

Carla Sintes, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS D'AIX 2020

Image
Image

Aurore Souhard, 2nd runner-up of Miss VAR 2020

Image
Image

Fanny Soulard, Miss COGOLIN 2020

Image
Image

Élisa Zugmeyer

Image
Image
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 3270
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 0

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Côte d'Azur 2020 is LARA GAUTIER!!! (22 years old, 1m74) :!! :!! :!!

Image

1st runner-up: Emma Kunstlich
2nd runner-up: Irina Raveleau
3rd runner-up: Sandy Ieni
4th runner-up: Marine Frisina
Prix de l'élégance: Loryne Zenarre


She was a good choice, but I still will need convincing before I support her strongly. As of right now, she's a gorgeous girl but nothing about her stands out to me. You can find a girl who looks like her every year in a number of countries. If you put her next to a girl like Alsace, my eyes will be immediately drawn to Alsace because she's unique and different and stands out. Lara is beautiful, but she is not unique, and that doesn't typically attract me to girls. She will have to be a great performer, but I can see her going top five.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1247
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BathroomsTus, cabra_chupa, chrisjay1885, chrisy_pageant, delajogradcruz, HIMEROS, Jonathan Nguyen, lingintexas, Mariana Erwin, oney, PaulCricy, Philippinesupporter1998, RegaBoare, rockondude, shencruz80, theblob, Toniney, ZELINA

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology