ELITE EIGHT MU2019

ELITE EIGHT MU2019

Postby bakekang » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:30 pm

This week was the busiest for the pageant fans like me. I am so excited for the next Miss Universe. Though, this year Miss Universe is fast-paced, we saw a lot of fun with the delegates. They do enjoy every minute they have in this one of a lifetime opportunity.

In every year and every pageant, we have a tender heart towards one or some ladies. We have this what we called sentimental favorites. This edition of Elite Eight, I will share with you my eight favorites who have a soft spot in my heart, even though I do not know them personally. It is just because we love them, and we wish the best for them.

ICELAND - Birta Abiba Þórhallsdóttir

Birta Abiba is my most favorite delegate this year. I love her genuine smile and bubbly personality. She is just a total cutesy. I hope she makes it to the semifinals. I am rooting for her. Arriba, Birta!

CHILE - Geraldine González

Since she was crowned Miss Universo Chile, my eyes were set on her. She is drop dead gorgeous. No doubt, she will make the semifinals and it is not impossible that she might get the crown.

KENYA - Stacy Michuki

I did predict her win at Miss Universe Kenya. This pretty lady is the flag bearer of Africa. Stacy serves elegance and glamour. She is very modelesque. Love her face and stance!

MALAYSIA - Shweta Sekhon

Shweta is beautiful. She is my most favorite Miss Universe Malaysia. She is no Deborah Henry, but Shweta has her own name. I wish Malaysia a semifinal placement this year. It is long overdue.

LAOS - Vichitta Phonevilay

Vichitta is gorgeous. Probably the best Miss Laos since they debut at Miss Universe in 2017. There is something about her that I love so much. I just don't know what it is. That maybe the reason that she is one of my sentimental favorites.

BELGIUM - Angeline Flor Pua

Filipino blood runs through her, that is why she is a sentimental favorite. Got to love your own. Putting Miss Universe Philippines Gazini Ganados would be so much obvious, so I put her instead. I, though, do have a gut feeling she'll make the semis, and the feeling is strong.

SINGAPORE - Mohana Prabha

I am one of the few, if not only the one who predicted Mohana Prabha win in Miss Universe Singapore. She is not the most beautiful in this year's contest, but she is standing out. I just love her skin tone and her hair.

FRANCE - Maëva Coucke

You may argue with me with what I would about to say write, but I really do not love her at Miss World 2018. I did not find anything exceptional about her, until she was crowned Miss Universe France 2019 where I saw the beauty in her. She is a goddess. Freshness at its finest.

bakekang
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design

Re: ELITE EIGHT MU2019

Postby Zingostar » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:50 pm

ICELAND FOR SURE
Zingostar
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: ........
Hobbies/Interests: ..........

Return to Miss Universe