PreCrowning Premonitions

PreCrowning Premonitions

Postby MissoCA » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:55 am

Miss Universe 2019...is...lights dim...drum rolls please...CATRIONA GRAY, Miss Universe 2018!!!! And the entire Thailand delegation offstage goes wild and they start killing Filipino fans in the audience. Steve Harvey runs to the back and security whisks Miss Universe 2018/19 along with Paula and Esther to safety, and they leave Lu Sierra’s bony butt in the media booth screaming “feed me, i’m hungry, i’m hungry”...

Relax. I’m just being silly. The crazy thing about this forum is that that can easily set off a group of fans to madness. Anyway, I just wanted to share my Top 5 after the prelims.

In no particular order:
Europe: FRANCE-what a presentation. Yes, she fell hard but thank the high heavens, she was not the only one. That I mean, it was the slippery stage, not her doing. I’ve been a fan of this girl since day one and she has not done anything to sway or make me think twice about her chances in this competition. I think she is the real deal and I have high hopes for her. First of all, she’s gorgeous, she’s charming, and she’s well spoken. I think she’s a total package.

Africa: SIERRA LEONE is the ultimate black beauty this year. There’s a reason why this girl missed 2018 and she could very well be the successor. She’s absolutely charming.

Asia: PHILIPPINES is strong and I don’t know where it came from, but she just has that “it” thing that is endearing and very likable. I wasn’t a fan but she somehow reeled me in. I told myself that I had to be a fan because she comes from the islands, but there was something lacking in the beginning. Then she shows up to Miss Universe and she’s this totally different, engaging, interesting girl that I want to see more of. One of the comments I saw immediately after her preliminary performance was that she looked “heavy” but her soft womanly curves reminds me of Miss Venezuela 2018 and I think it’s absolutely ravishing! I think she represents the majority (that means almost ALL) of the modern woman. I can also see her winning the new crown.

Americas: PERU & MEXICO for me. Peru reminds me of Paulina Vega’s command onstage. She just has that Miss Universe look and presence about her that is so rare. I saw that in Gabriella Isler as well. If it were to go to a Latina, I think she would make a stunning Miss Universe. As for Mexico, her claim to fame is simply her absolutely perfect face! I think the girl is the most beautiful girl this year. I hope she comes through and I have no doubt she’ll wow the judges tomorrow night if she does.

May the best girl wins tomorrow night.

MissoCA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.

Return to Miss Universe