MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020

Image



  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby valleriam » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:32 am

    

UPDATED LIST OF FAVORITES IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE:

1. MARYLAND
2. HAWAII
3. NEW YORK
4. LOUISIANA
5. ALABAMA
6. OKLAHOMA
7. MASSACHUSETS
8. NEW HAMPSHIRE
9. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
10. GEORGIA

ALTERNATES:

- ARKANSAS, OKLAHOMA, NEW JERSEY, UATAH, NORTH CAROLINA & MISSISSIPI


MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2018:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1619687
User avatar
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 17823
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 am
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 7683
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:20 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Former Miss America Nia Franklin is judging Miss Teen USA. It's always so interesting how the MUO is so accommodating to MAO girls and loves to include them, but the MAO is so hostile and downright nasty to MUO.
I like Nia Franklin but I would rather see her compete in Miss USA, to be honest. I want Nia to be the first Miss America to become Miss USA and make pageant history with it.


I would love that but Nia is already 27, she doesn't have much time. Also, most girls want to retire from pageantry on a high note. I'm sure she'd rather retire after winning Miss America and not risk having to retire after losing Miss USA.
Oh, I thought she's 23. I had no idea she's already 27 - I thought she was 23 when she won the Miss America title.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5338
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:24 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that
I had no idea that Allie LaForce and the other former Miss USAs or Miss Teen USAs aren't as famous as I thought of in other countries. I think the ones that are known are Vanessa Minnillo (Lachey), Charlotte Lopez (Ayanna), Bridgette Wilson (Sampras), and Shelley Hennig.

On the case of Lynnette Cole, I'm so happy to see her again but I miss her natural hair which she had on the night she won! For Kimberly, I'm not a fan of her. I believe Lynnette and Rachel Smith should be commentators for this event, along with the Presleys.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5338
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:43 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that
I had no idea that Allie LaForce and the other former Miss USAs or Miss Teen USAs aren't as famous as I thought of in other countries. I think the ones that are known are Vanessa Minnillo (Lachey), Charlotte Lopez (Ayanna), Bridgette Wilson (Sampras), and Shelley Hennig.

On the case of Lynnette Cole, I'm so happy to see her again but I miss her natural hair which she had on the night she won! For Kimberly, I'm not a fan of her. I believe Lynnette and Rachel Smith should be commentators for this event, along with the Presleys.


They definitely don't have the budget to hire the Presleys, as evidenced by having some obscure TV exec doing backstage commentary. They probably couldn't even afford to hire Nick and Vanessa again after their hosting fees skyrocketed after Love is Blind.
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby AUSTIN III » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:48 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that


MUO is still able pull up the best they can during this phase, I love the lineup actually. We have to remember that Miss USA is a national pageant and all the people they have are suitable for the this level.

I can attest you one thing that the performer is the best in terms of quality in recent years.
And Haley Reinhard is way far from someone unknown, this girl is a pure quality. I remembered when she worked with Postmodern Jukebox, the most famous reworking vintage genre band in the US, her song is by far the most demanded with over 250 million streams on her spotify.
User avatar
AUSTIN III
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1356
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Social Relation,Education
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,Singing,Dancing....
Message: I measure my success with how many failures I have been through..

  • 2

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:22 am

AUSTIN III wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that


MUO is still able pull up the best they can during this phase, I love the lineup actually. We have to remember that Miss USA is a national pageant and all the people they have are suitable for the this level.

I can attest you one thing that the performer is the best in terms of quality in recent years.
And Haley Reinhard is way far from someone unknown, this girl is a pure quality. I remembered when she worked with Postmodern Jukebox, the most famous reworking vintage genre band in the US, her song is by far the most demanded with over 250 million streams on her spotify.


Ok if the host actually hosts something on mainstream TV even if I do not know him fine, and I will look up the singer. The one good thing about this Is maybe no Steve Harvey at Miss Universe
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8425
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:32 am

Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby alex sivixay » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:37 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


I'm pretty sure they would record the interview and they can look back at it together though if that is the case
Image
Image
User avatar
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1660
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:38 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8425
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:40 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:43 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.


And the MUO could have easily assigned girls to judges who they knew would score them high. This is what I am talking about when I mean a cooking show. There is obviously a tramoya as usual, time will tell who it is.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8425
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:47 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.


And the MUO could have easily assigned girls to judges who they knew would score them high. This is what I am talking about when I mean a cooking show. There is obviously a tramoya as usual, time will tell who it is.


Well what Alex said about them possibly recording the interviews and rewatching them later could very well be the case, so it might not be exactly like that, hopefully.
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:53 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.


And the MUO could have easily assigned girls to judges who they knew would score them high. This is what I am talking about when I mean a cooking show. There is obviously a tramoya as usual, time will tell who it is.


Well what Alex said about them possibly recording the interviews and rewatching them later could very well be the case, so it might not be exactly like that, hopefully.


He has a point but they could all be on a video chat at the same time and have all the contestants in the waiting room or give them an assigned time to log on. Miss Universe interviews usually take a whole day. I do not buy that they all can view it, this seems like a method to fix the pageant. For example if they really want a Black girl to win, assign all the Black girls to the 2 Black judges. Or if they want Miss Utah to win assign her to a judge that is in the LGBT community or is very close to it.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8425
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby alex sivixay » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:38 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.


And the MUO could have easily assigned girls to judges who they knew would score them high. This is what I am talking about when I mean a cooking show. There is obviously a tramoya as usual, time will tell who it is.


Well what Alex said about them possibly recording the interviews and rewatching them later could very well be the case, so it might not be exactly like that, hopefully.


He has a point but they could all be on a video chat at the same time and have all the contestants in the waiting room or give them an assigned time to log on. Miss Universe interviews usually take a whole day. I do not buy that they all can view it, this seems like a method to fix the pageant. For example if they really want a Black girl to win, assign all the Black girls to the 2 Black judges. Or if they want Miss Utah to win assign her to a judge that is in the LGBT community or is very close to it.


Correct me if I'm wrong but I also saw it somewhere that MUP might be doing that too, I saw a photo of Jonas and the past queens Janine, Venus, Ara and MJ together watching the girls' interview from the screen.
Image
Image
User avatar
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1660
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:59 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that
I had no idea that Allie LaForce and the other former Miss USAs or Miss Teen USAs aren't as famous as I thought of in other countries. I think the ones that are known are Vanessa Minnillo (Lachey), Charlotte Lopez (Ayanna), Bridgette Wilson (Sampras), and Shelley Hennig.

On the case of Lynnette Cole, I'm so happy to see her again but I miss her natural hair which she had on the night she won! For Kimberly, I'm not a fan of her. I believe Lynnette and Rachel Smith should be commentators for this event, along with the Presleys.


They definitely don't have the budget to hire the Presleys, as evidenced by having some obscure TV exec doing backstage commentary. They probably couldn't even afford to hire Nick and Vanessa again after their hosting fees skyrocketed after Love is Blind.
Which is the case, unfortunately. I believe the MUO should be an independent organization, or if not, they should be owned by CBS again. I love the pre-Trump criteria and the transparency they used to have, along with the respect for the girls (as in, more respect and more ''this is your night'' kind of moment for them). It doesn't need to be bringing back the Little Sisters or the men-in-uniform, but at least, they should provide production that would make people of all generations admire the event.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5338
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
AUSTIN III wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:This announcement makes me really sad and scared for the future of MUO. I know COVID-19 is a huge issue but when the only host I immediately recognize is Cheslie, it is bad. I am nervous for Miss Universe this year but hopefully they figure something out by then

I would rather have no performer than someone random and unknown.

For the hosts, they should have tried to get a past titleholder who is relevant in Hollywood like Olivia Culpo or Kenya Moore. Olivia did good at Miss Universe last year and did not make it about herself, I am sure they could probably make a deal. Kenya is filming for the upcoming season of Real Housewives and they could cover her hosting the pageant and bring more attention. Or make Cheslie a main host, she works for Extra now so that is her job, it would not look low budget even if it is.

Also Miss Teen USA has got to go, no one cares about it I think it has run its course. Save a ton of money by dropping that


MUO is still able pull up the best they can during this phase, I love the lineup actually. We have to remember that Miss USA is a national pageant and all the people they have are suitable for the this level.

I can attest you one thing that the performer is the best in terms of quality in recent years.
And Haley Reinhard is way far from someone unknown, this girl is a pure quality. I remembered when she worked with Postmodern Jukebox, the most famous reworking vintage genre band in the US, her song is by far the most demanded with over 250 million streams on her spotify.


Ok if the host actually hosts something on mainstream TV even if I do not know him fine, and I will look up the singer. The one good thing about this Is maybe no Steve Harvey at Miss Universe
I hope that new hosts will come for Miss Universe. The endless milking of Steve Harvey's ''mistake'' is disgusting at this point. Well, I do not know much about Haley Reinhart. Since Jessica Sanchez will perform for Miss Universe Philippines, I think we will just have to settle with her.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5338
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 2

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Interesting tidbit - it looks like each contestant only interviewed with just one of the judges, who were randomly assigned. That seems a little...different to me since they always do interviews as a panel under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if it's inherently unfair, although it has the potential to be. We'll see how it works out


Are you serious?!?!?!?! That is bullshit, there has to be a predetermined winner then in my. opinion. How is that fair? Especially when interview supposedly counts more


Yeah -- in the comments of the ig post announcing the selection committee, a bunch of girls individually thanked whoever they had their interview with.


And the MUO could have easily assigned girls to judges who they knew would score them high. This is what I am talking about when I mean a cooking show. There is obviously a tramoya as usual, time will tell who it is.


Well what Alex said about them possibly recording the interviews and rewatching them later could very well be the case, so it might not be exactly like that, hopefully.


He has a point but they could all be on a video chat at the same time and have all the contestants in the waiting room or give them an assigned time to log on. Miss Universe interviews usually take a whole day. I do not buy that they all can view it, this seems like a method to fix the pageant. For example if they really want a Black girl to win, assign all the Black girls to the 2 Black judges. Or if they want Miss Utah to win assign her to a judge that is in the LGBT community or is very close to it.


Hopefully Alex is right. Having only one judge analyze each interview is absurd and hurts the sanctity of judging. During actual finals, when each judge gives a girl a score, the highest score and lowest score are automatically eliminated (like in some Olympic sports) so the girl's actual score are just the one's in the middle to preserve fairness, having only one judge interview is throwing that all away. I really hope that this was a scheduling issue and they will be watching the other interviews at a later date.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:47 pm

New York gives off such fierce energy in her photos, but then when you hear her speak she sounds so kind and sweet and down to earth. The voice doesn't match her persona at all, but I really love her for it.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby The Duchess » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Wyoming's replacement is supposedly (as per Road to Miss USA) because the original winner can't miss a week of college (labs) to go compete in Miss USA

.... ill reserve my comment

Also, its absolutely bs to only judge the girl with one judge.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6210
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:57 pm

The Duchess wrote:Wyoming's replacement is supposedly (as per Road to Miss USA) because the original winner can't miss a week of college (labs) to go compete in Miss USA

.... ill reserve my comment

Also, its absolutely bs to only judge the girl with one judge.


Uhh lol, I'm gonna call bullshit on that excuse. That's what Miss Wyoming USA is officially saying but I'm not buying it was the real reason.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:01 pm

UPDATE:

Even though it's official Katie Bozner has resigned and will be replaced by Lexi Revelli at Miss USA, I will not start the pre-arrivals poll over to include Lexi. Lexi will be included as the Wyoming representative in all future polls. I will confirm now that Katie was one of the girls who was not selected as a semifinalist by any respondent, so it is not affecting the poll much.

If anyone would have included Wyoming in their top 16 have it have been Lexi as the representative, just PM me your changed ranking and I'll make a note to include your updated choices when I calculate the results, since each IP address can only vote once.


User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:19 pm





A former cheerleader at Colorado Mesa University, Lexi works as a certified foot zone practitioner and esthetician. Following the death of her brother from a drug overdose, she has also become an advocate for holistic health using natural resources to support one’s mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. She has also persevered through the deaths of both her father and a former boyfriend.

Lexi has competed in Miss Wyoming USA seven times, placing as the 1RU in 2020, 2RU in 2019, 1RU in 2018, 3RU in 2017, 1RU in 2016, 3RU in 2015, and 4RU in 2014, while she also was the 2RU in Wyoming Teen 2013, and a semifinalist in Wyoming Teen 2012. Clearly, this was a major goal for her, and she has finally made it to Miss USA.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:39 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:



A former cheerleader at Colorado Mesa University, Lexi works as a certified foot zone practitioner and esthetician. Following the death of her brother from a drug overdose, she has also become an advocate for holistic health using natural resources to support one’s mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. She has also persevered through the deaths of both her father and a former boyfriend.

Lexi has competed in Miss Wyoming USA seven times, placing as the 1RU in 2020, 2RU in 2019, 1RU in 2018, 3RU in 2017, 1RU in 2016, 3RU in 2015, and 4RU in 2014, while she also was the 2RU in Wyoming Teen 2013, and a semifinalist in Wyoming Teen 2012. Clearly, this was a major goal for her, and she has finally made it to Miss USA.


I like her, but I think even the best girls in her position sent to Miss USA last minute would have a difficult time placing -- 50 other girls spent months preparing, in training, picking out the perfect dress and getting it perfectly refitted, etc.

I don't buy the "busy with school" excuse one bit, but who knows what's behind this change.
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:05 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:



A former cheerleader at Colorado Mesa University, Lexi works as a certified foot zone practitioner and esthetician. Following the death of her brother from a drug overdose, she has also become an advocate for holistic health using natural resources to support one’s mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. She has also persevered through the deaths of both her father and a former boyfriend.

Lexi has competed in Miss Wyoming USA seven times, placing as the 1RU in 2020, 2RU in 2019, 1RU in 2018, 3RU in 2017, 1RU in 2016, 3RU in 2015, and 4RU in 2014, while she also was the 2RU in Wyoming Teen 2013, and a semifinalist in Wyoming Teen 2012. Clearly, this was a major goal for her, and she has finally made it to Miss USA.


I like her, but I think even the best girls in her position sent to Miss USA last minute would have a difficult time placing -- 50 other girls spent months preparing, in training, picking out the perfect dress and getting it perfectly refitted, etc.

I don't buy the "busy with school" excuse one bit, but who knows what's behind this change.


Exactly. I think Lexi is adorable but competing at Miss USA with less than 3 weeks of training is an impossible mission for even the strongest girls. It will help that she's a pageant veteran and not a newbie, but it's still a very daunting task. I honestly don't think a last minute replacement will be able to crack semifinals, regardless of what they look like. Allie Dunn's replacement was gorgeous but she had no chance being so last minute.

I also do not buy this excuse, but I have no idea what it could actually be. You don't go dark on social media because you're unable to miss a week of school. Let's also not forget that last year's Miss USA (and likely other editions) was held exactly around the time of finals week for many girls in school, and they all were able to work it out with their schools. I really have no idea why Katie wouldn't be able to work something out. If it was actually her dream to be Miss USA (like I expect it should be for all the girls), I also would have expected her to get crafty and think of a solution. So either she didn't take the job seriously enough or this excuse is BS, I'm going with the latter.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:20 am

The new Wyoming is beautiful and a diamond in the rough. If she had more time I say she is a placer but probably not but you never know.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8425
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby alex sivixay » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 am

They should just say she drop out due to personal reasons rather than saying it's school work. I mean can't you come up with a better excuse though.
Image
Image
User avatar
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1660
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 am

I feel sad for Katie. I mean, I’m not a fan of her but these circumstances that prevent you from competing is just painful, especially if its academic. I understand, but I believe they should just appoint her as Miss Wyoming USA 2021 if they can, or that she must be allowed to re-compete so she can win.

Well, I’m not a fan of the new titleholder either. If Mikaela Shaw could re-compete again as Miss Wyoming USA (for me, she was the best titleholder so far, and she was so robbed in Miss USA 2017), I would rather see it.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5338
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:18 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:I feel sad for Katie. I mean, I’m not a fan of her but these circumstances that prevent you from competing is just painful, especially if its academic. I understand, but I believe they should just appoint her as Miss Wyoming USA 2021 if they can, or that she must be allowed to re-compete so she can win.

Well, I’m not a fan of the new titleholder either. If Mikaela Shaw could re-compete again as Miss Wyoming USA (for me, she was the best titleholder so far, and she was so robbed in Miss USA 2017), I would rather see it.


Katie will be allowed to re-compete for Miss Wyoming USA. Official rules state that girls are eligible as long as they haven't competed in Miss USA. So while Lexi will not be able to compete again and win a full year as Miss Wyoming USA, Katie can compete again to win a chance to go to Miss USA.

We saw this happening this year at Miss Nebraska USA. Bree Coffey assumed the title of Miss Nebraska USA 2018 after Sarah Rose Summers became Miss USA, and she competed again this past year in Miss Nebraska USA 2020 to win a full year with the title and a chance to go to Miss USA. She didn't make the top five, but I suspect she may continue coming back.

For me the best Wyoming titleholder ever was Claire Schreiner (2010). She's also one of only two Wyoming girls to place at Miss USA. I also like Holly Allen (2012) and Caroline Scott (2015). I don't think Katie would have placed, but for me she was the best girl Wyoming had sent since Claire.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1231
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // NEWS: KATIE B. (WYOMING) RESIG

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:55 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:I feel sad for Katie. I mean, I’m not a fan of her but these circumstances that prevent you from competing is just painful, especially if its academic. I understand, but I believe they should just appoint her as Miss Wyoming USA 2021 if they can, or that she must be allowed to re-compete so she can win.

Well, I’m not a fan of the new titleholder either. If Mikaela Shaw could re-compete again as Miss Wyoming USA (for me, she was the best titleholder so far, and she was so robbed in Miss USA 2017), I would rather see it.


It's Lexi's right to represent Wyoming as 1st Runner Up, I wouldn't support giving the title to anyone else unless she didn't want it.

As for Katie, I don't support the idea of automatically giving her Miss WY USA 2021. Even if it was due to academic reasons, the dates were announced almost two months ago and she probably got her syllabus about the same time, there was no reason for her to wait til the last second to drop out, giving her successor less time to prepare. But she should definitely be able to come back to compete for it again in the future.
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 211
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // INTERVIEW LOOKS

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:44 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:New York gives off such fierce energy in her photos, but then when you hear her speak she sounds so kind and sweet and down to earth. The voice doesn't match her persona at all, but I really love her for it.


She was soft spoken eversince I followed her, that is her persona but once she is on stage - she is a monster, a catwalk diva with vavavoom body.
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 60777
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29577
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Audriene, demented_josh, EbonyJenkins, France68, JosephDialt, keyss, Kimie, leira_73, MaryCricy, Maximuslej, Maximusxnh, ne0n, odnalor1960, rjyuggy10, selmist, ThatCanadian, The.Apprentice, wiveada, your_hotness

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology