Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL CLOSES OCT 3

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Departures have officially begun; probably more to come later today

Georgia

Florida

Maine

West Virginia
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:43 pm

I can't express how in AWE I am of Alaska's transformation. Definitely my pick for most improved girl of the year!!!

Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Oregon is driving from Oregon to Memphis. She left on Monday (no departure pictures :%(( ) and was in Oklahoma yesterday.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:06 pm

I just voted in the poll on page 34! Well, I didn't vote for a lot of favorites IMO since I didn't follow a lot, but I voted for the ones who catch my eye the most.

Queen of the Clouds, you said there was a lady who appeared in all the Tops but who was not so loved, in my opinion, it is New York.

Will there be a preliminary competition this year (swimsuit and evening gown)?
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
I just voted in the poll on page 34! Well, I didn't vote for a lot of favorites IMO since I didn't follow a lot, but I voted for the ones who catch my eye the most.

Queen of the Clouds, you said there was a lady who appeared in all the Tops but who was not so loved, in my opinion, it is New York.

Good guess, I'll reveal the results tonight so you will see if you were right >=p

There will be a preliminary competition, but we don't have a date yet. I'm guessing it will be sometime between Nov 5 and Nov 8.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Good guess, I'll reveal the results tonight so you will see if you were right >=p

There will be a preliminary competition, but we don't have a date yet. I'm guessing it will be sometime between Nov 5 and Nov 8.

Even though I voted without knowing too much of the candidates, I still think that I voted for a lot of favorites like Maryland, Idaho, Hawaii, Texas, New York, etc.

I was afraid that we wouldn't have a preliminary competition this year, that's where I get a real opinion about the ladies, otherwise I don't follow much of the journey.

Do we know where the final and the preliminary competition will take place? (the precise venue)

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // DEPARTURES HAVE BEGUN

Postby AUSTIN III » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:[font=Georgia]
Thomas876 wrote:

Even though I voted without knowing too much of the candidates, I still think that I voted for a lot of favorites like Maryland, Idaho, Hawaii, Texas, New York, etc.

I was afraid that we wouldn't have a preliminary competition this year, that's where I get a real opinion about the ladies, otherwise I don't follow much of the journey.

Do we know where the final and the preliminary competition will take place? (the precise venue)

Prelim competition will be on Nov 6 on 9pm EST, which will be streamed live on Miss USA facebook. The biggest event space at the graceland would be their grand ballroom (11000 sq ft). I think the event will be held there, it might be similar to Miss Universe 2009.

AUSTIN III
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Social Relation,Education
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,Singing,Dancing....
Message: I measure my success with how many failures I have been through..

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:49 pm

AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Prelim competition will be on Nov 6 on 9pm EST, which will be streamed live on Miss USA facebook. The biggest event space at the graceland would be their grand ballroom (11000 sq ft). I think the event will be held there, it might be similar to Miss Universe 2009.

They plan to do this behind closed doors I guess?

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby AUSTIN III » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

I think so, but it isn't confirmed. There will be very limited audience with social distancing from I've heard. Here is a seating plan

AUSTIN III

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:03 pm

AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

I think so, but it isn't confirmed. There will be very limited audience with social distancing from I've heard. Here is a seating plan

Thanks for the answers! A little bit of public with physical distancing and masks is the best solution. I hope that Nick Teplitz will be the host of the preliminary evening again, I like him! :-D

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Thanks for the answers! A little bit of public with physical distancing and masks is the best solution. I hope that Nick Teplitz will be the host of the preliminary evening again, I like him! :-D

I didn't know that the prelims date was already revealed, thanks for letting me know!
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 pm

AUSTIN III wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

That's not the largest event space at Graceland. The Soundstage at Graceland is.

itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby AUSTIN III » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Thanks for correcting me! I thought it would be inside the guesthouse. Yes, I checked the website and they said all parts of competition will be held at the soundstage.
AUSTIN III

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:51 pm

AUSTIN III wrote:Thanks for correcting me! I thought it would be inside the guesthouse. Yes, I checked the website and they said all parts of competition will be held at the soundstage.

Prelims could very well be in the ballroom, but I'm definitely glad finals are on a grand stage, even if there is little-to-no audience.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:06 am

New Mexico
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:41 am

I have a feeling Louisiana is going to surprise a lot of people, maybe even win. I don't know, I am not that excited about her but she is pretty and seems to have a huge personality but I am getting winner vibes from her recently
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
I have a feeling Louisiana is going to surprise a lot of people, maybe even win. I don't know, I am not that excited about her but she is pretty and seems to have a huge personality but I am getting winner vibes from her recently

I will have an incredibly close eye on all the RPM girls at prelims. I'm still firmly in the camp that none of the RPM girls this year are impressing me that much (for Miss anyway. South Carolina Teen is one of my absolute favorites), but at the same time they're such a strong directorship that one of them will almost certainly place, and Louisiana very well could if she dazzles at prelims. Her Up Close video wasn't a standout though, and her interview outfit was not to my taste, but she's extremely personable on social media and gorgeous.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:04 am

So the pre-arrivals poll has now closed, before I reveal the results I just wanted to let everyone know how I calculated them.

I decided to use a points system as I think this most fairly represents the results. Every time a girl was ranked in the top 16 she received 1 point, top 10 --- 3 points, top 5 --- 5 points, top 3 --- 8 points, and winner --- 10 points. The points were then added up to create a ranking.

In the case of a tie, the girl who had been ranked higher by more people took precedence. For example, if two girls received 4 points, but one was placed in only the top 16 by four people and the other was placed in the top 10 by one person, the girl in the top 10 will take precedence.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:04 am

To my friends also out West -- It looks like FYI will indeed air Miss USA 2020 live for us. It still doesn't show the right schedule on the fyi website (so I won't entirely believe it until it's straight from the horse's mouth), but other sources show it'll come on at 5 pacific and 6 mountain.

Frankly, I'm now completely thrilled that FYI has broadcasting rights this year. I've been pissed off ever since I moved back West that Fox always insisted on a delayed telecast. Long live FYI even though its a no-name network that nobody has. I get to watch Miss USA live this year and don't have to find some ratchet, poor-quality Youtube stream to do so >=p >=p >=p
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:08 am

HONORABLE MENTIONS (20th–17th)

20th. INDIANA – Alexis Lete (20 points)

19th. FLORIDA – Monique Evans (23 points)

18th. NORTH CAROLINA – Jane Axhoj (26 points)

17th. VIRGINIA – Susie Evans (31 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:14 am

TOP 16

16th. MISSOURI – Megan Renee Kelly (32 points)

15th. GEORGIA – Alyssa Beasley (44 points)

14th. KENTUCKY – Lexie Iles (44 points)

13th. MARYLAND – Taelyr Robinson (58 points)

12th. MISSISSIPPI – Asya Branch (62 points)

11th. OHIO – Sthephanie Miranda (65 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:17 am

Great... now because of the election I can't see recent posts on any hashtag including Miss USA =O/
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:19 am

TOP 10

10th. CALIFORNIA – Allyshia Gupta (73 points)

9th. CONNECTICUT – Chelsea Demby (76 points)

8th. NEW JERSEY – Gina Mellish (80 points)

7th. TEXAS – Taylor Kessler (91 points)

6th. OKLAHOMA – Mariah Jane Davis (93 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:21 am

TOP 5

5th. ILLINOIS – Olivia Pura (110 points)

4th. UTAH – Rachel Slawson (113 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:22 am

2ND RUNNER-UP

3rd. HAWAII – Samantha Neyland (189 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:24 am

1ST RUNNER-UP

2nd. NEW YORK – Andreia Gibau (213 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:25 am

PRE-ARRIVALS FAVE – MISS USA 2020

1st. IDAHO – Kim Layne (267 points)
Queen of the Clouds

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // IDAHO IS OUR PRE-ARRIVALS FAV

Postby bootsguy » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:29 am

Wow I just watched some of the videos and some of these contestants are growing on me... One of them can win and the others can join Miss Earth USA!

https://hamsternice.blogspot.com/2020/10/iloilocitywinsmup2020.html

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:29 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
PRE-ARRIVALS FAVE – MISS USA 2020

1st. IDAHO – Kim Layne (267 points)

Damn right =c3 =c3 =c3 Kim is unstoppppable

Thank you so much QotC for your hard work on this poll!!! I've been looking forward to seeing these results all night.

Out of curiousity-- who was the one contestant who was in everyone's Top 16 but nobody's winner spot? I'm dying of curiousity about that hint you gave earlier, my money's on Illinois or Hawaii
itsrowdy801

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe