Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen?

Image



  • 1

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 am

    

Busyboy wrote:
TheK wrote:the TRIAD of Universe-World-International will always the Pageants to be. with Universe leading that PACK.

That said
Supra and Grand are great emerging pageants.
IF Stephania Stegman eyes for that Universe national Title FOR AS Long as the rules permit her to be then let her be. I personally want her to win because I want to see every pageant fan's dream on that Miss Universe stage this Year. THE BLOOD BATH OF CROSSOVERS.

Earth Needs to be fixed and as a filipino here I AM NOT AFRAID to saying that organization has a problem. im not gonna sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong it.
and contrary to popular notion there is an artificial clustering of fans of ME here in MISSO.
I REPEAT THERE IS A CLUSTERING OF FANS OF MISS EARTH here in MISSO and just because YOU ARE LOUD doesn't MEAN YOU represent the opinions of filipinos regarding Miss Earth.

NOT SO MANY FILIPINOS ARE FOND OF Miss Earth. AND THAT IS AN ACCURATE STATEMENT!!!!!! :)>- . Misso made a poll a couple of days ago and i am one of the quiet people that voted MGI against ME and I dont regret it, Im at peace with it :)>- .




Good for you... If you think MGI is better than ME, no problem with that at all. I also do agree that ME should be fixed. Many of the Earthlings, including me, acknowledge that there are some problems with the criteria of the pageant.

But why do I feel a hint of misery in how you phrased your statement as if you are actually not at peace at all? Are you hurting somewhere? If you don't like ME (as you claim), you just have to unfollow it. After all, most ME related topics are confined to the Miss Earth section and you have the option to not go there (or open any ME threads).


If MGI allegedly better than ME, why ABS-CBN did not air the MGI pageant in the first place and gave to the rival TV station TV 5 which it did not even air (not even a promo) if there is a lucrative offer to air the pageant aside from the hosts (Latest: Xian Lim signed with Viva Artists Agency, so Nawat had to deal with them not Star Magic if he wanted to use him as host again in Myanmar)? Why they still focused on Miss Earth despite the shortcomings and bashings (of course Miss Universe is the most serious coverage by ABS-CBN)?


Fan Favorite 2010
December 6
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9224
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3451
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby TheK » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:40 am

Busyboy wrote:Good for you... If you think MGI is better than ME, no problem with that at all. I also do agree that ME should be fixed. Many of the Earthlings, including me, acknowledge that there are some problems with the criteria of the pageant.

But why do I feel a hint of misery in how you phrased your statement as if you are actually not at peace at all? Are you hurting somewhere? If you don't like ME (as you claim), you just have to unfollow it. After all, most ME related topics are confined to the Miss Earth section and you have the option to not go there (or open any ME threads).

a hint of misery? or you are projecting yourself to me? ive always been critical of Miss earth when needed be. and i praise it when it is done something right But just because a lot the noise here for Miss Earth does not mean we have to follow it just because of our nationality.

if there is something wrong then speak up. being silent about it is being complicit about it and tolerant about it. Im tired of that.
if you dont like it unfollow is a tired ass reasoning and is the prime example of why things get away unnoticed. that is why I am not affraid of voicing it out.
Been there done that... and so far being silent about just makes it worst.

There is a deep set / long standing norm here in misso that people try to silence those who are critical of MISS EARTH especially for non filipinos. IN GENERAL it is an ACCURATE STATEMENT TO SAY. That MISS EARTH in the Philippines is not as popular a MOST FILIPINO FORUMERS HERE LIKE TO PORTRAY IT TO BE.
threads like OH ME is this or ME is that BLAH BLAH is all over the site. this PHPBB installation does not have the capability to hide sectional topics.

discussions here on ME heavily relies on CLUSTERING AND ARTIFICIALITY. But the last i check THIS IS MISSOSOLOGY NOT MISS EARTH FAN CLUB.

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I SAY. but if it gives a degree of reality check to some even if just one soul then why not.
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
User avatar
TheK
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1880
Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby Busyboy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:30 am

TheK wrote:
Busyboy wrote:Good for you... If you think MGI is better than ME, no problem with that at all. I also do agree that ME should be fixed. Many of the Earthlings, including me, acknowledge that there are some problems with the criteria of the pageant.

But why do I feel a hint of misery in how you phrased your statement as if you are actually not at peace at all? Are you hurting somewhere? If you don't like ME (as you claim), you just have to unfollow it. After all, most ME related topics are confined to the Miss Earth section and you have the option to not go there (or open any ME threads).

a hint of misery? or you are projecting yourself to me? ive always been critical of Miss earth when needed be. and i praise it when it is done something right But just because a lot the noise here for Miss Earth does not mean we have to follow it just because of our nationality.

if there is something wrong then speak up. being silent about it is being complicit about it and tolerant about it. Im tired of that.
if you dont like it unfollow is a tired ass reasoning and is the prime example of why things get away unnoticed. that is why I am not affraid of voicing it out.
Been there done that... and so far being silent about just makes it worst.

There is a deep set / long standing norm here in misso that people try to silence those who are critical of MISS EARTH especially for non filipinos. IN GENERAL it is an ACCURATE STATEMENT TO SAY. That MISS EARTH in the Philippines is not as popular a MOST FILIPINO FORUMERS HERE LIKE TO PORTRAY IT TO BE.
threads like OH ME is this or ME is that BLAH BLAH is all over the site. this PHPBB installation does not have the capability to hide sectional topics.

discussions here on ME heavily relies on CLUSTERING AND ARTIFICIALITY. But the last i check THIS IS MISSOSOLOGY NOT MISS EARTH FAN CLUB.

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I SAY. but if it gives a degree of reality check to some even if just one soul then why not.


I can feel the passion...

Yes you are right. Things should be brought to light for everyone to know... But all of the things that you have said have already been said so many times. It's not as if those accusations and "accurate truths" are just coming out now. So, the line "if you don't like it, unfollow it" is an apt reply to someone who reiterates his/her criticism a hundred times. Beauty pageants are not social issues such as health care, politics, LGBT, etc. that we should take up arms to fight for it because it will definitely affect our lives if we ignore it or do nothing. If we don't like a certain beauty pageant, we can just unfollow and ignore it, especially if that beauty pageant doesn't drag any other pageants just to be noticed... ;)
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
User avatar
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3356
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby TheK » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 am

Busyboy wrote:I can feel the passion...

Yes you are right. Things should be brought to light for everyone to know... But all of the things that you have said have already been said so many times. It's not as if those accusations and "accurate truths" are just coming out now. So, the line "if you don't like it, unfollow it" is an apt reply to someone who reiterates his/her criticism a hundred times. Beauty pageants are not social issues such as health care, politics, LGBT, etc. that we should take up arms to fight for it because it will definitely affect our lives if we ignore it or do nothing. If we don't like a certain beauty pageant, we can just unfollow and ignore it, especially if that beauty pageant doesn't drag any other pageants just to be noticed... ;)


in a age where truth and facts dont matter to people. IGNORING SIMPLY does NOT work BUT RATHER indirectly promotes Divisiveness by forging GAPS in realities and securing a firewall of these bubbles through self loathing and self validation. Beauty Pageants are NOT social issues BUT it tackles it.... also if my country's name is gonna be dragged down to a mess. i will do all my power to RESIST IT.
I look forward to the day that the HEADLINE after MISS EARTH is only about the winners and their work and my fellow country need not to defend it. :)>-
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
User avatar
TheK
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1880
Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby radagasdas » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:30 am

I know that you don't like her. You should be happy for Jenny Kim, giving your country the 1st Big 5 crown and the 1st Korean beauty queen in history. Most people will remember you as a crown winner not a runner-up or semi-finalist position in any beauty pageant. Peace :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p


ManMeat wrote:Big 5 used to be Big FOUR pageant.

She is former Big 5 pageant winner.

If her country's Miss Universe national pageant allow her to compete,
That means other Big FOUR pageants doesn't consider MS as one of the Big pageants.
Because Big FOUR pageant winners can't compete other Big FOUR pageant's national pageant again.

To be honest, I don't think other pageant community/portals consider MS as one of the Big pageants.
Big 5 pageant is very Misso thang.

I think that's why I wasn't very happy when Jenny won MS.
Because even though she was my country's representative,
She wasn't my pick and MS isn't actual Big FOUR pageant.

People don't like change.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 602
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 1

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby Busyboy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:19 am

TheK wrote:
Busyboy wrote:I can feel the passion...

Yes you are right. Things should be brought to light for everyone to know... But all of the things that you have said have already been said so many times. It's not as if those accusations and "accurate truths" are just coming out now. So, the line "if you don't like it, unfollow it" is an apt reply to someone who reiterates his/her criticism a hundred times. Beauty pageants are not social issues such as health care, politics, LGBT, etc. that we should take up arms to fight for it because it will definitely affect our lives if we ignore it or do nothing. If we don't like a certain beauty pageant, we can just unfollow and ignore it, especially if that beauty pageant doesn't drag any other pageants just to be noticed... ;)


in a age where truth and facts dont matter to people. IGNORING SIMPLY does NOT work BUT RATHER indirectly promotes Divisiveness by forging GAPS in realities and securing a firewall of these bubbles through self loathing and self validation. Beauty Pageants are NOT social issues BUT it tackles it.... also if my country's name is gonna be dragged down to a mess. i will do all my power to RESIST IT.
I look forward to the day that the HEADLINE after MISS EARTH is only about the winners and their work and my fellow country need not to defend it. :)>-


Thanks for the good banter. Though we have differing opinion regarding things, I am thankful for a logical exchange with you.

One thing I can agree with you is this: "I look forward to the day that the HEADLINE after MISS EARTH is only about the winners and their work and my fellow country need not defend it".

Though I think that would be impossible because even Miss Universe winners are sometimes questioned, I think I can breathe peacefully with a winner that is acceptable to most, if not all.

But the fact and reality remains: beauty pageant is something that you do not need to follow if you don't like it. It wouldn't affect your real life anyway.
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
User avatar
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3356
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby Arduina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Well if no rule and no contract forbids her to, she should totally go for it if it makes her feel good :)
That's a great experience for a girl, why should she limit herself?
It does not mean she minimizes her year as Miss Supranational, it just means "hey there are other international pageants and I want to try that as well".
Image TEAM FRANCE
User avatar
Arduina
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7135
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: France
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 6377
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Office Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Watching The Big Bang Theory #ShamyRocks

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby blunderer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:03 pm

TheK wrote:the TRIAD of Universe-World-International will always the Pageants to be. with Universe leading that PACK.

That said
Supra and Grand are great emerging pageants.
IF Stephania Stegman eyes for that Universe national Title FOR AS Long as the rules permit her to be then let her be. I personally want her to win because I want to see every pageant fan's dream on that Miss Universe stage this Year. THE BLOOD BATH OF CROSSOVERS.

Earth Needs to be fixed and as a filipino here I AM NOT AFRAID to saying that organization has a problem. im not gonna sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong it.
and contrary to popular notion there is an artificial clustering of fans of ME here in MISSO.
I REPEAT THERE IS A CLUSTERING OF FANS OF MISS EARTH here in MISSO and just because YOU ARE LOUD doesn't MEAN YOU represent the opinions of filipinos regarding Miss Earth.

NOT SO MANY FILIPINOS ARE FOND OF Miss Earth. AND THAT IS AN ACCURATE STATEMENT!!!!!! :)>- . Misso made a poll a couple of days ago and i am one of the quiet people that voted MGI against ME and I dont regret it, Im at peace with it :)>- .




TOTALLY AGREE!
User avatar
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am
Location: ...
Country: Tajikistan (tj)
Reputation: 3210
Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace
Message: The hypocrites will taste their own medicines soon

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:45 am

Latest: Valerie Hernandez (Miss International 2014)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1486960
Fan Favorite 2010
December 6
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9224
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3451
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

TheK wrote:the TRIAD of Universe-World-International will always the Pageants to be. with Universe leading that PACK.

That said
Supra and Grand are great emerging pageants.
IF Stephania Stegman eyes for that Universe national Title FOR AS Long as the rules permit her to be then let her be. I personally want her to win because I want to see every pageant fan's dream on that Miss Universe stage this Year. THE BLOOD BATH OF CROSSOVERS.

Earth Needs to be fixed and as a filipino here I AM NOT AFRAID to saying that organization has a problem. im not gonna sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong it.
and contrary to popular notion there is an artificial clustering of fans of ME here in MISSO.
I REPEAT THERE IS A CLUSTERING OF FANS OF MISS EARTH here in MISSO and just because YOU ARE LOUD doesn't MEAN YOU represent the opinions of filipinos regarding Miss Earth.

NOT SO MANY FILIPINOS ARE FOND OF Miss Earth. AND THAT IS AN ACCURATE STATEMENT!!!!!! :)>- . Misso made a poll a couple of days ago and i am one of the quiet people that voted MGI against ME and I dont regret it, Im at peace with it :)>- .




FILIPINOS ARE NOT FOND OF MISS EARTH BUT WHEREVER MISS EARTH DELEGATES AND QUEENS GO ALL AROUND THE PHILIPPINES, THEY ARE WELL SUPPORTED AND WARMLY WELCOMED. HAVENT YOU READ THAT EVEN THE DELEGATES ARE SO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE TREATED LIKE ROCKSTARS. AND MISS EARTH CORONATION NIGHT FARES WELL IN THE RATINGS GAME. JUST BELOW MISS UNIVERSE AND HIGHER THAN ANY PAGEANTS YOU MENTIONED. :-* :-* =;)) =;))

PEOPLE MUST REFRAIN FROM TALKING ABOUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL TAKE ON PAGEANTS AS THE TRUTH - COZ IF YOU ANALYZE IT, YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. [-X [-X =;)) =;))
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 60902
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29645
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:48 pm

manoypoe wrote:
TheK wrote:the TRIAD of Universe-World-International will always the Pageants to be. with Universe leading that PACK.

That said
Supra and Grand are great emerging pageants.
IF Stephania Stegman eyes for that Universe national Title FOR AS Long as the rules permit her to be then let her be. I personally want her to win because I want to see every pageant fan's dream on that Miss Universe stage this Year. THE BLOOD BATH OF CROSSOVERS.

Earth Needs to be fixed and as a filipino here I AM NOT AFRAID to saying that organization has a problem. im not gonna sit here and pretend that there is nothing wrong it.
and contrary to popular notion there is an artificial clustering of fans of ME here in MISSO.
I REPEAT THERE IS A CLUSTERING OF FANS OF MISS EARTH here in MISSO and just because YOU ARE LOUD doesn't MEAN YOU represent the opinions of filipinos regarding Miss Earth.

NOT SO MANY FILIPINOS ARE FOND OF Miss Earth. AND THAT IS AN ACCURATE STATEMENT!!!!!! :)>- . Misso made a poll a couple of days ago and i am one of the quiet people that voted MGI against ME and I dont regret it, Im at peace with it :)>- .




FILIPINOS ARE NOT FOND OF MISS EARTH BUT WHEREVER MISS EARTH DELEGATES AND QUEENS GO ALL AROUND THE PHILIPPINES, THEY ARE WELL SUPPORTED AND WARMLY WELCOMED. HAVENT YOU READ THAT EVEN THE DELEGATES ARE SO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE TREATED LIKE ROCKSTARS. AND MISS EARTH CORONATION NIGHT FARES WELL IN THE RATINGS GAME. JUST BELOW MISS UNIVERSE AND HIGHER THAN ANY PAGEANTS YOU MENTIONED. :-* :-* =;)) =;))

PEOPLE MUST REFRAIN FROM TALKING ABOUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL TAKE ON PAGEANTS AS THE TRUTH - COZ IF YOU ANALYZE IT, YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. [-X [-X =;)) =;))


That's probably the reason why Miss International 2014 Valerie Hernandez auditioned for Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2018 unlike Miss Earth 2014 Jamie Herrell? Actually Jamie can still audition for Bb. Pilipinas until 2021 or 2022 but she already a model and owned a business enterprise.
Fan Favorite 2010
December 6
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9224
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3451
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:06 pm

There were rumors right now that NB Paraguay org. will appoint Stephania Stegman as Paraguay's representative at 69th Miss Universe? But every year they are spreading about rumors surrounding Stephania but it did not materialize. Let's wait for the official confirmation.
Fan Favorite 2010
December 6
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9224
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3451
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:19 pm

otangzi wrote:Only Miss Universe and Miss International matters. CREDIBILITY IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT. The Mess World is a cooking show and Mess Earthworm is Ms. Quiz Bee.


OT Postscript:
Here is Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's vlog about her experience of bullying and bad styling at Miss Earth 2017:


She frequently guested on several pageant online chat during the COVID-19 pandemic. She was interviewed by Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach on Queentuhan recently.


The following 2 editions saw deserving winners Phuong Khanh Nguyen of Vietnam and Nellys Pimentel of Puerto Rico. Miss Earth 2019 results were not a shocked as previous edition and most of the netizens were happy about the results. "Walang Patapon"!
Fan Favorite 2010
December 6
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9224
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3451
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Is Stephania Stegman trying to be 1st double Big 5 queen

Postby radagasdas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Stick to the traditional and original BIG FOUR international pageants - Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International and Miss Earth. Miss Supranational is still a minor pageant, I will consider it as Big Five if they exist in the next 25 years.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 602
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

Previous

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cabra_chupa, chrisjay1885, chrisy_pageant, delajogradcruz, ElsaHimala, Google [Bot], HIMEROS, Jonathan Nguyen, lingintexas, Mariana Erwin, oney, PaulCricy, Philippinesupporter1998, RegaBoare, rockondude, shencruz80, theblob, Toniney, ZELINA

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology