Let's Talk About Miss Supranational! Teresa's Favorites

Let's Talk About Miss Supranational! Teresa's Favorites

Postby terese23 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:34 pm

The finale of the 12th edition of Miss Supranational beauty pageant is fast approaching. And soon we will meet the successor of the Anntonia Porsild. Fifty-eight equally amazing women have taken the challenge to the be the next crown keeper of Miss Suprational. From these group of beautiful ladies, allow me to talk about 15 of them. These selected few are my personal favorites this year.

Since this pageant inception, no Brazilian has secured a Top 5 position. This year that might change with Deise Benicio. This pageant veteran has been impressive throughout the competition, and unquestionably one of the best during the preliminary.

Colombia once again sent a worthy candidate to this pageant. Valentina Aldana is sophistication personified. I expect a guaranteed placement for the South American nation this year.

Another beauty that made my list of favorites is Angelika Kostyshynova of Czech Republic. This pretty woman is one of the best bet of Europe for the crown. With a face like that it is simply hard to ignore her.

If there is one lady that could potentially cause serious damage to the competition, I believe it would be Eoanna Constanza of the Dominican Republic. This lady is a total performer. She still possess the quality that made me fall in love of her couple years ago.

One of the most talked about contestant this year is Indonesia's Jihane Almira Chedid. From the moment she won her national title, majority of the pageant fans regard her as the next winner of Miss Supranational. I'm one of those who joined the bandwagon in her campaign for the crown and up today I am still is. One of her best attribute that made me truly admire her is confidence and I think that will propel her through the competition.

When they say consistency it is indeed true for Chanique Rabe of Namibia. This beauty has been bringing it since day one. I will not be surprise if she will end up bringing the first crown for Africa.

Proving the black girl magic Miss Netherlands Swelia Da Silva Antonia. This ebony beauty in my opinion has one of the most attractive face in the bunch and that alone makes her standout. I will be happy to see her advance in the contest.

It is a fact that when you are over six feet, you are about to standout. That's true in the case of Darelys Santos of Panama. Taking advantage of her greatest asset, her fighting chances are really high.

No doubt Philippines is a powerhouse when it comes to the pageant arena. With only few days to prepare Dindi Pajares still manage to show that she is force to be reckon with. I will not be surprise if she will be in the winners' podium.

The hometown girl Natalia Balicka is undeniably is one beautiful lady. When she was selected to represent Poland, she instantly join the list of my favorites. However, I feel in the latter part of the competition she is timid. If she step up her game tonight, she will make the home crowd very happy.

When it comes to Miss Supranational expect Puerto Rico's representative to deliver. All throughout the contest Boricuan Karla Guilfu has been one of the contestants that making waves. No wonder why she is considered crown contender. Second crown for Puerto Rico is not impossible.

My sentimental favorite for this year is Romanian Michela Ciornea. Everything about this woman is just inspiring, for me she is simply flawless. I am hoping for the best of luck for her tonight.

Miss Slovakia Kristina Viglaska is one stunning woman. Facially she is top tier, however her personality is dragging her down. If she make it far, she has her face to thank for.

The transformation of Thato Mosehle is the sole reason why she is in my list. Impeccable is the word I could only think of to describe her metamorphosis. The Miss South Africa Organization should be very proud of this woman because I think she about to make history.

Completing this list is Valentina Sanchez of Venezuela.
Fighting for the first crown for her country. This statuesque beauty came prepare to fight. If she secure a Top 5 spot, be prepare to mesmerized with her speaking ability.

Aside from the ladies above, the following ladies are not necessarily my favorites but I expect them to place. The representatives from Belgium, China, Ecuador, India, Peru, South Sudan and Thailand.

Before I end this thread, allow me to mention Jansodin Zuniga of Guatemala. Prior to arrivals of the ladies, she was in my list. It's a bittersweet not to see her compete this year. The only silver lining of her not participating is she will have ample time to prepare. She is a diamond in a rough.

There you have it ladies and gents my Miss Supranational 2021 favorites. All to all the girls best of luck.

terese23
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing

Return to Miss Supranational