MS SIX PIX (MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017 HOT PICKS)

MS SIX PIX (MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017 HOT PICKS)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:59 am

Good day Missosology!

We have already crowned four out of the five biggest pageant. One more left, and it's Miss Supranational. It is the newest addition in the Big 5 pageants but Miss Supranational is already giving its viewer the feeling of excitement and adrenaline rush.

Time for a quick recap of the Miss Universe six pix. For the very first time, my number one pick wins it all. I am very ecstatic about Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters winning the elusive Mikimoto crown for South Africa. The Miss Universe Organization together with the judges did a pretty good job in choosing the winner. I love Demi since she was crowned Miss South Africa. I will surely follow her jouney as the 66th Miss Universe.

Let's get it on.

Here are the first five editions of SENYORA GAGA six pix
Bb. Pilipinas six pix | viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1356068
MGI six pix | viewtopic.php?f=293&t=1442306
ME six pix | viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1446159
MI six pix | viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1448947
MW six pix | viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1449713
Miss Universe six pix | viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1451414

Click the picture for a better resolution

SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: MS SIX PIX (MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017 HOT PICKS)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:00 am

MS six pix

1 - Miss Supranational Colombia TICA MARTINEZ
She is on fire. Tica Martinez delivers very well in photographs and especially in motion. She was sent on the right pageant. I don't know why but I think she resembles Miss Universe 2017 a bit. That is why I love her, and I did put her on the top. Three Asians and one African already make up the five winners from the Big 5 pageant, and I believe if one American should be in the winners circle it should be Colombia. She has a dazzling smile and a cutesy eyes. She is elegant and very poised. #GAGAapproves she is Miss Supranational 2017!

2 - Miss Supranational Wales RACHAEL TATE
She is one of the oldest contestants this year at 28 years of age. For me, that was an advantage because she is more mature and experienced. I also believe despite being one of the oldest, she has the one of the freshest faces in the competition. Truth be told #GAGAapproves she is the face of the competition. Her looks is likable to an angel. She is outstandingly gorgeous and exquisitely sexy.

3 - Miss Supranational Venezuela GERALDINE DUQUE
If Wales is one of the oldest candidates this year, Venezuela, on the other hand, is one of the youngest ladies at 18 years of age. That only means, she has more energy giving that Miss Supranational crowns girl who are energetic and who has bubbly personality. Last year, Venezuela is one of the favorites to win the crown but fell short to India coming in as first runner-up. This year, I believe Venezuela can win the crown with Geraldine Duque. She just needs a proper styling. #GAGAapproves she is awesomely fabulous. She has a pretty face, sexy body and good pasarela.

4 - Miss Supranational Australia ALECIA MCCALLUM
Starting from Day 1 when she set foot in Slovakia, I always keep my eyes on her. Her beautiful face, curvy body and bright personality makes me love her. She looks like a sunshine after a rain. #GAGAapproves she is absolutely a breath of fresh air. Alecia McCallum is one of my favorites to win the crown. Her beauty is undeniably one of the best this year.

5 - Miss Supranational Indonesia KARINA NADILA
I consider her the best from Asia this year. If the continental queens will be adopted once again, Karina Nadila deserves the Queen of Asia because she looks rich, extravagant and sophisticated. Her styling is always on point. She is also the most popular candidate. #GAGAapproves she is extremely beautiful. She is also well-spoken. Actually, she is my winner in Puteri Indonesia because of her happy and charasmatic personality. She also looks very approachable, and I believe it is one characteristic that a Miss Supranational should have.

6 - Miss Supranational Serbia BOJANA BOJANIC
She is one of the tallest ladies this year. This long-legged knows how to walk the stage. Her pasarela is very good, and she looks graceful and gracious. Bojana Bojanic is the best delegate from Serbia since the inaugural year of Miss Supranational. #GAGAapproves she is slender and sleek. Her face looks regal, she is a woman of substance and poise.
SENYORA GAGA

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby alonso2k » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Colombia, Indonesia, Venezuela, Poland, Serbia and Ethiopia - any of these girls could win the crown. For now, I am betting on Colombia. Complete package.
Korea could be a pleasant surprise in the finals.
alonso2k
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: alonso
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby alonso2k » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:36 pm

alonso2k wrote:Colombia, Indonesia, Venezuela, Poland, Serbia and Ethiopia - any of these girls could win the crown. For now, I am betting on Colombia. Complete package.
Korea could be a pleasant surprise in the finals.

Feel sorry for Colombia. She was easily the prettiest of the lot. She got served a toughie. The other questions in the final 5 were so predictable. Got 2 (technically 3) of the top 5 right. Happy for Korea. A surprise indeed.
The stage was the grandest among all pageants and the LED works were top notch. So were the performances from the girls and the young boy. In India, the in-between ads were too loooonnggg. If they want Supra to assume greater heights and more viewer-interest, they should shorten the program.
And what the hell was South Sudan doing in the top 25? A cruel joke! There were so many other deserving girls even from Africa. Sorry for Indonesia, should have been there instead of Thailand or the Philippines.
alonso2k

Real Life Name/Nick: alonso
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby DORABIAN » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 am

FLOPPED!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Return to Miss Supranational