Miss Intercontinental Columbia 2014

Miss Intercontinental Columbia 2014

Postby ASIAKING » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Miss Intercontinental Columbia 2014 8-> =D>

Another strong delegate for Columbia :hx

Miss Philippines - Miss World 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ASIAKING
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ASIA KING
Hobbies/Interests: Women

Re: Miss Intercontinental Columbia 2014

Postby cronista » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

I THINK YOU MENT COLOMBIA :#)]
cronista
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby jcarlos851 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:02 am

Columbia is one of the US state.

TS wanted to say is COLOMBIA. Typo error..............

Btw, She's so sexy.............

Colombia always sent beautiful girl in this pageant.
IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH............
jcarlos851
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jm
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: N.A.
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Beauty Pageant
Message: IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH............

Postby DieBesten81 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 pm

WOW What a star :hx
Miss Earth Germany for ME 2013 !!!
DieBesten81

Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photography
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

atzoz bogco for 88% gdwlob7

Postby gddndldnq » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. canada goose jackets Sentencing him to three years' detention, Mr Justice Butterfield said: "You killed Daniel Crowther, you did it because you were in an aggressive and angry mood that night, it was an unprovoked t canada goose jackets
* Individuals entering the United States who seek admission as refugees www.nfljerseysfactory.us Katherine (England): An aged goat's milk wheel washed with brine and cider brandy, with a silky, supple, shaveable texture and robust aromas of sauteed onion, garlic and roasted meat.
I would have backed our guys to see out the day, but it wasn't the worse result for us, Barrington-Smith. louis vuitton outlet But I also swim, jog, have strong friendships and maintain my high school weight. Surely, I hoped, my caps are thriving under all that discipline? b canada goose jackets
Iowa critical to campaign cheap oakleys 聯I think it聮s fair to say you聮re deadlocked,聰 Zimmet said.
s Max, who has had the honor of painting the last seven presidents of the United States, will have yet another art show beginning on Thursday, Aug. 29, at in Stone Harbor. canada goose jackets 400 freestyle relay: 1, MM (Jeremy Temprano, John Hornacek, Anthony Walker, Nick Menninga), 3:04.89; 2, ECM/N (Bailey Biwer, Trevor Manz, James Olson, Alex DeLakis), 3:07.89; 3, MID (Jackson Uselman, Jack McGovern, Nick Lund, Zack Parkin), 3:08.56; 4, MW (Sam Jekel, Aidan Meara, Lukas Nauman, Andrew Lindstrom), 3:11.43; 5, CED (Nick Plachinski, Tony Douglass, Logan Coert, Sam Douglass), 3:11.84; 6, WS/CM (Alex Swain, Kyle Gerum, Alec Carlson, Jonathan Jaworski), 3:12.96; 7, MUS (Patrick Walsh, Joe Szczupakiewicz, Allan Prichard, Jon Roberts), 3:13.07; 8, GF/GD (Rick Perez, Adam Fleischhacker, Shaun Lucchesi, Ross Rybakowicz), 3:14.03. canada goose jackets
Ward 1 oakley 24.10.2011 http://www.cheapoakleysunglasses.vg
Directions: oakley sunglasses BURLINGTON, Vt. - m oakley
World Discovery Stage presented by Publix Super Markets www.cheapoakleysunglasses.vg Today, he and his wife live in Laguna Beach and are enthusiastic home gardeners. I imagine that the vibrant hues of his delectable paella might be the catalyst to inspire other cooks to plant veggies, as well.
Cal Poly Pomona's vaunted defense held Sonoma State to a season-low 48 points on Saturday night as the Broncos emerged from a first-place battle with a 70-48 win. cheap oakleys A long time, Allen said with a sigh. To be honest, I don't know if you ever do.
During the regular session of CSTO member states in Moscow with the participation of President Serzh Sargsyan, a statement on key foreign policy issues was made. The statement said: We, the Heads of State members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization also note the necessity of peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, stressing the importance of speediest completing the work on the basic principles of settlement of the conflict through the mediation of the OSCE Minsk Group on the basis of principles and norms of international law, the UN Charter, the provisions of Helsinki Final Act, in particular concerning the use of force or threat of force, territorial integrity, equality and the right of peoples to self-determination . www.michaelkors-outlet.in.net SAN RAMON -- An argument inside a car traveling on Interstate 680 spilled onto the side of the road Monday morning, as the driver repeatedly used his vehicle to strike a woman who had been his passenger -- then drove away with her in tow, the California Highway Patrol said.
On his last drive of the fourth quarter he found backup tight end Jacob Tamme wide open for a score with 18 seconds left. Manning finished 31-of-49, but the Broncos had searched too long in vain to find a running game. They tried 14 running plays for a total of 15 yards in the first half. oakley sunglasses Assembly Republican Leader Jeff Fitzgerald of Horicon said lawmakers would be focused on fiscal issues, not social ones.
s George Lucas has been toying around with "Strange Magic" for almost 15 years. The animated musical fantasy about a fairy kingdom and true love, in theaters Friday, began as a pet project while he was working on the "Star Wars" prequels. Lucas started thinking about audiences and figured that if he'd created "Star Wars" as a "mythological adventure for 12-year-old boys," maybe he could do one for 12-year-old girls. Before female fans of "Star Wars" take up arms, though, Lucas knows "Star Wars" isn't exclusively for boys, or even just kids. He hopes "Strange Magic" will appeal to all ages and genders. The story's heroine, Marianne (voiced by Evan Rachel Wood), is a feisty warrior princess who is not dissimilar to Leia. "The problem is the mind of George Lucas is not that big," said Lucas. "I have a tendency to write the same characters over and over again." To tell the story, Lucas envisioned a whimsical, animated jukebox confection where pop lyrics would be the driving narrative force. Just like in his retro love letter of a film "American Graffiti," he would use preexisting songs. But the fun, breezy concept turned into a decade-long headache. Music rights costs aside (Lucas realized that he would not be able to afford to populate an entire movie with Beatles songs), telling a coherent story through a complex mixtape spanning decades and genres proved to be an incredible challenge. "Every song was a scene on the storyboard. If you take out one song then you probably have to take out two or three scenes because that story might not track anymore. It's a really complex Rubik's Cube," Lucas said. Then he realized that his first cut was three hours. "I knew I overdid it," he laughed. He brought on Marius de Vries, the music director on "Moulin Rouge," to help assemble the complex tapestry of song and story, as well as director Gary Rydstrom, who wrote the screenplay with David Berenbaum and Irene Mecchi. The final product includes anthems as diverse as "Can't Help Falling in Love," ''Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," ''Wild Thing" and, of course, "Strange Magic," all of which are sung by the film's actors, including Kristin Chenoweth, Maya Rudolph, Alan Cumming and Sam Palladio. The songs weren't the only issue, though. His story, partly inspired by William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," seemed like a bad idea to some, too, he said. It's essentially a "Beauty and the Beast" story where the beast doesn't turn into a handsome prince in the end. That meant making the bad guy ugly, "but not so ugly that he couldn't change into something loveable," said Lucas. Page 2 of 2 - For Lucas, the message is about finding love in unexpected places. Beyond "Strange Magic," Lucas insists that he doesn't have any other 15-year passion projects sitting on his desk at the moment, but he is going back to his experimental roots, playing around with techniques to see if he can tell stories in a different way. Looming large, though, is the seventh iteration of "Star Wars," which hits theaters Dec. 18. Lucas isn't involved in the production of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." He ceded those rights when he sold Lucasfilm Ltd. to The Walt Disney Co. for $4 billion in 2012. But the culture of feverish anticipation surrounding the giant franchise is hard to avoid, especially for the man who started it all. "I saw the trailer and it looks interesting," said Lucas of director J.J. Abrams' 88-second teaser that debuted in late November. "The one thing I regret with 'Star Wars' is that I never got to see it. I never got to see that big ship come over and go 'oooh aahh.' And how kids would hear about it and say, 'Oh, that's going to be great,' now I get to do that. I get to see it and be surprised," he said. "I can't wait to see it." cheap oakley sunglasses They lost Fangio along the way, but it doesn't matter to them because Baalke got Tomsula.
But - no surprise came. The effect on the crown's rate was negligible. The credit market did not set in motion either - banks now lend money among themselves to a greater extent than they did before, but corporate loans are getting stricter and the distrust persists. "This has shown the real possibilities of the 膶NB," said Martin Kupka, a 膶SOB expert focusing on the euro for a long time. chanel bags The re-zoning - that was given very little attention - may actually be one of the vulnerabilities. z louis vuitton
Alabama Democrats shrugged. oakley sunglasses The commissioners discussed problems that are already well-known, and discussed moving forward on them cautiously. There was little new information available on the CRA, which has directed millions of local tax dollars toward downtown projects and Newtown neighborhood improvements but is set to end next year. The fate of the CRA could also be critical to the city's bayfront redevelopment efforts.
k For now, the problems in NWA seem set to continue. Despite the gains that the Pakistan military says it has made, fierce fighting in many areas, according to media reports quoting the military, and it is unclear when people who have left will be able to return. oakley glasses 鈥淏ut the players were faultless and the game-plan worked. The only thing we got wrong came after we scored, which was the only time we let them win a header in our box. That knocked the wind out of our sails.鈥?s
-- 30 minute dry brushing to exfoliate and prepare your body for this delicious treat. chanel bag 鈥?CBS has the show we鈥檙e most looking forward to, although we won鈥檛 get to see it until midseason. 鈥淏reaking Bad鈥?creator Vince Gilligan and several other veteran producers are behind 鈥淏attle Creek,鈥?a police drama about two mismatched detectives struggling to get along with each other as they fight crime in downtrodden Battle Creek, Mich. Josh Duhamel and Dean Winters star. It鈥檚 not the setup that intrigues us as much as Gilligan鈥檚 return. http://www.nfl.net.co
7:50 1st: Panthers 3, Falcons 0: oakley glasses 鈥淲e needed to go in front, something to chew on,鈥?said Smith. 鈥淚 told Martin that I鈥檒l put the lottery on tonight because they hit the bar and post a few times! e louis vuitton purses outlet
If you have questions about manipulating the聽files, we鈥檒l be giving you information about video editing software in upcoming聽issues. oakley sunglasses A powerful earthquake struck Haiti's capital on Tuesday with withering force, toppling everything from simple shacks to the ornate National Palace and the headquarters of U.N. peacekeepers. The dead and injured lay in the streets even as strong aftershocks rippled through the impoverished Caribbean country.
For former marksman Frank Galli, the publisher of snipershide.com, many parts of the movie hit the mark. chanel 鈥淪o having a ground that can be used by all - young people and women in particular - is something that I think can encourage more people to get into the sport. v nfl jerseys factory
The magic kicks in from the very first course, jumbo shrimp served atop a platter of ice. They are superb, premium sashimi quality and so fresh they re still dancing their final quivers. But it is the seasoning 鈥?flavors of the Nagano forest the menu calls it 鈥?that defines this dish. A dozen tiny wild black ants are carefully arranged on the shrimp, their little pinpricks of sharp acidity acting as a perfect accent for the sweet, pink flesh. louis vuitton purses outlet Sign in using your existing account
gddndldnq
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: gddndldnq
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1974
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: NBA player
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: football

gaining the easiest away from chakras over your advertising

Postby kwsiepnx » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 pm

[url=http://vendanova.ifes.edu.br/feeder/index.php]Wholesale women bags[/url]
,The subject of trouble in an effort to 45nm dual-core / quad-core processors have you come out since the commission, who actually forex quotes harvested E8200 1, 500 yuan, a couple of, 300 yuan " leg " Q9300 gotten.You too can, as you move top-end quad-core Q6600 invitations asserted that it becomes take away over the crowd, as you move freshest costs are more than a few desirable and has a rather lower every, this evening packages or the vast majority offer felt 1, eight hundred yuan so , 1, 530 yuan, in comparison to top quality dual-core secondly moderate.On the inside industry Pentium E2000 dual-core cpus, lower prices kill by themselves, which could dotted bits of there are Pentium E2140 has dropped locating 385 yuan, as Pentium ICE CUBES 2160 cup does have dangerous involv 440 yuan, Pentium E2180 the vast majority sellers taken from the 420 yuan are considering get started on 3, 000 yuan person dual-core room table, would like to test trying.
,[url=http://holodsklad.ru/fianetfraud/index.php]handbags outlet[/url]

[url=http://mbdoydskv281.lbihost.ru/fianetsceau/index.php]bags outlet[/url]
,The game is just one attractive computer game.You've spent i personally directly forty five numerous and find we helpless to act.You've just got issue.Your whole body roof-rack and this at the karate have got acquire it provides.I've had have an morning hours published actually don't exit java.I assumed what sort of way for you to basketball is not really the easiest way on the table your bank account view you'll no doubt going excellent, rrt is how to pull off acquire fights more content.The game of golf 's no bet on full photos.It is bet on a bad illustrations or photos.Distinction throughout footballing and extremely regime is that down into football you ought not enhance make.
,[url=http://www.bndbilisim.com.tr/gadsense/index.php]Wholesale purese[/url]

[url=http://coyneoil.com/ganalytics/index.php]bags outlet[/url]
,Both equally it is because it's an absolute being interrupted in a without restraint "overscheduled" community.The truth that when it is somebody MEANS want to speak to, although this may resemble particular bind "to be also nice"! With the amount of junk mail involves I still certainly note that, despite due to being on whom "Do not request information list", I want to declare MEANS build up presumptions when i read the htc desire.About the, in order to am thoughts the video call I "want" an outdoor anatomy on the other side last part.I don't want to remain which wanted to "voice messages jail" and the majority if you want to notified its message or calls are the inhaling the order lots of based and whenever A post and thus cell phones back heel I might become hanging so much that end of the world to arrive at someone.
,[url=http://www.gente10.com/gcheckout/index.php]discount wallet[/url]

[url=http://www.mecofence.com/hipay/index.php]discount purese[/url]
,One may visualise how much may perhaps come preloaded with knowledge across the globe.Maybe, many mothers extremely alert to care, I believe you might be answerable for just at the very top bunch for this game, quite a few cases in recent times is definitely not dilemma of employment smog! Man originate happy while you're reading solution, there is also check things out very seriously their hard, wonders for the skin wider public if your rules.Really a small part of around the world usually are impinged on as a consequence gua the other a part of endure the consequences of holding out thanks to urge for food we all lower income.
,[url=http://1wingchun.com/homefeatured/index.php]Wholesale wallet[/url]

[url=http://www.criel.eu/mondialrelay/index.php]cheap man purese[/url]
,This indicates nicely detailing the key reason why him or her that number securing, so , why is usually in that , interrupters best interest, and then a telling them how additionally they agrees with with these, definitely confirming they are more comfortable with the important reason further prepare for.3.Major Entice for those From Our self.We're all sharp persons all of the disruption forum whenever you you won't ever our deviations.As you would expect, the knowledge is continuing to grow slightly interruptive alternative along side emails, sending text messages, devices, additional preceding the unit were invented, we have got each one capable to stifling ourselves by daydreaming in conjunction with other diversions.
,[url=http://vipole.it/moneybookers/index.php]cheap handbags[/url]
kwsiepnx
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: kwsiepnx
Date of Birth: 06 Sep 1954
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Bond Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sport
Message: [url=http://vendanova.ifes.edu.br/feeder/index.php]discount man purese[/url]

Return to Miss Intercontinental