❁♚ BEA GOMEZ IS MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021 ♚❁

Re: ❁♚ ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021 ♚❁ FINAL 30

Postby panchopolo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:48 pm

PAULO SANTANDER wrote:JANINE TUGONON was a polarizing beauty, you must admit. Haters left and right. However, the foreign judges appreciated her dusky beauty. Janine once said, ang beauty nya hindi masyadong appreciated sa Pilipinas, pero pag lumabas na sya ng bansa, ibang usapan na yan.

fortela wrote:
Poseidon88 wrote:
ononymous wrote:
Okay so most pageant pages are putting Katrina on top of their lists. She's tall and articulate but that face...is just polarizing. It'll be hard to defend her beauty, not to mention the fact that she's a country-hopper.

If you want a morena Filipina beauty, we have the likes of Beatrice Gomez, Leren Bautista, Mirjan Hipolito, and Corrine Abalos.

yes . katrina's face might be polarizing for some..but we have very little time..the girls you mentioned have great faces but i feel they might fold when suddenly faced with incredibly tall and extremely beautiful international candidates..and just like rabiya they might not be able to handle social pressures..for katrina, everthing will be a breeze

A dusky beauty in the midst of all the hHispanics in the P Group isn't polarizing--it's outstanding.

Last edited by panchopolo on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:57 pm

TAGUIG
Katrina Jayne Dimaranan

Another girl who is NOW ready for the international stage!
A veteran! Been there, done that, so she definitely knows where to drop her aces.
She’s a representative that won’t make you nervous if she does well or not on Miss Universe stage :-j

Her aura and body are sensual, hope she tones it down a little bit and add more elegance and class to her walk.
Catwalk is not her strength considering she’s a veteran.

I love her skin color. Her body, the height. Hope she will get a more defined abs.

Many Pinoys are critical on her facial beauty and I agree to quite an extent but that is a Filipina beauty we need to showcase the diverse beauty of Filipinas to the world.

Katrina is good in Q&A. But being a natural conversationalist in English I expected more from her, though it is commendable and can make her win.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:05 pm

MISSO’s FINAL HOTPICKS!

>=p >=p >=p

Stoichio

Postby Sapphire » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:02 pm

Wow, is Cebu the powerhouse in the PH?

Also, di ko talaga gets si Miss Pangasinan and Cavite... they're pretty but their energy is more suited for MW/MI/ME.
Sapphire
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Yna Magenta » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Stoichio wrote:
MISSO’s FINAL HOTPICKS!

>=p >=p >=p

Minsan nasa 6-10 ang winnaloo sa final hp ng misso. Feel kes si 8 o 10 this time around! =O/ :-O
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby KMAIr » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Ang daming masasayang this year! So many deserving ladies!
I hope they still have a chance to compete internationally.
Just when you thought we’re running out of bullets, surprise!
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby chorr » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:08 am

Quick notes and thoughts on the girls:

Laguna - Sobrang sayang ni Leren. I mean it is what it is though, she has given her all but I guess this is her final salvo. Sobrang consistent, but there are girls who have overtaken her already. Still my personal favorite to win the crown and I still think she is one of the 3 ladies who can bring us back to top 5 with very minimal prep.

Taguig - If she wins I think the farthest we can go is top 10. *edit* Na-Fake news ako :%)) :%)) :%)) I swear I saw a set card that says she's 5'6 and she's only 21??? All the same I think she's a decent candidate. I would've preferred someone else though.

Manila - Adriana Vasini of the Philippines. Rampadora, eksenadora, kudaera, but needs to be very careful of her angles. Very telegenic. I think she would fare better in MW but her showing in this pageant is STRONG. Top 10 material too.

Cebu Province - FACE. PACKAGING. SOLID TEAM. Pero alam nyo na ang reservations ko sa mga merlie na may napapabalitang questionable political choices. I wonder if her team can tap Tito Boy again to coach her on public speaking. Top 5 material if you ask me, PERO UTANG NA LOOB, KF IBAHIN NYO NAMAN ATAKE NYO KUNG SYA ANG ISASALANG SA ISRAEL.

Cavite - Her team needs to use whatever magic Miss Brazil 2020 used to make her reverse her aging look. Hit or miss pero even at her Miss days, she still can shoot into top 5 in Israel. Her catwalk, considering how BAD it was pre training, was VERY IMPRESSIVE. PS: She is one, and obviously the more favored, Furne One girl. ;/))

Pangasinan - I can't feel her gigil to win it. VERY BEAUTIFUL, don't get me wrong, but between the hunger of the older ladies and some of the underdogs, she needs to show more drive and grit to actually win it. Maybe because she is just joining for experience now, but unlike Leren who actually showed potential to grow further at her first/earlier pageant stints, I am seeing a dead end to her BQ life. Pretty dress too!

Romblon - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT. Take most of what I told to Pangasinan but reverse it. Maybe a small filler on the nose, MADAMING PUBLIC SPEAKING TRAINING at consistent checks sa attitude at mindset, she will be a good Miss International or Miss World girl. HER NATIONAL COSTUME IS THE BEST FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! >:< >:< >:< >:<

Aklan - started strong, but got lost. I expected more from Cherry Veric but that dress gurl. Opening girl ka pa naman. :|

Masbate - Proved herself to belong up there. I can see her finishing as RU, perahan or no perahan. Konting linis pa sa rampa iha, pwede ka sa pageant sa Cubao o sa Eco international.

Angeles City - Next to Leren has the most beautiful Morena face! I like her Natcos A LOT!

Cebu City - She needs to be a little spicy. PRETTY FACE, gorgeous tall frame and cute catwalk. The other Amato girl.

I agree to the poster above. Madaming masasayang. But again, it is what it is. The girls know what they signed up for.
Overall this edition is just filled with so much nega vibes that the quality of the girls were overshadowed. Sana madaming girls like Romblon, Misamis Oriental and Angeles and magpahinog muna, pahinga konti, at lumipat ng ibang pageants kasi mahirap mapressure sa Miss Universe. Ayern lang. Byeeee~~

Last edited by chorr on Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby beauberly » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:26 am

ononymous wrote:
Okay so most pageant pages are putting Katrina on top of their lists. She's tall and articulate but that face...is just polarizing. It'll be hard to defend her beauty, not to mention the fact that she's a country-hopper.

If you want a morena Filipina beauty, we have the likes of Beatrice Gomez, Leren Bautista, Mirjan Hipolito, and Corrine Abalos.

You express my exact thoughts! :%)) Kaya siya ang bet manalo nun dalawang shupits naten na mga palaka because Katrina's beauty is not competitive, ayaw nila yun ibang magaganda na matatalino din dahil malalamangan sila :%)) =;)) Kahit nun time ni Catriona sa Bb. Pilipinas ganyan sila, mga bet nila kung sino sinong bakya beauties kahit clear winner si Catriona that time haha Oh well, bakit nga ba sila magru-root ng very competitive beauty and brain girl kung masasabotahe ang chances nila sa Miss Universe lol. Aminin, Katrina is not the type of dusty beauty na may X-factor. Skin color lang talaga niya ang nagdala sa kanya and her personality! Very pantay ang kulay at flawless din naman talaga si Kat infairness. I don't like Katrina's smile. Para siyang pilit pag naka smile parang yung mga nagpapa botox :%)) plus she has a boring dead eyes! Kahit naka ngisi na siya mukha pa din patay ang mga mata niya! iisa na nga lang ang expression ng mukha niya, patay pa ang mga mata. She need to do somethig about it.

I don't know paano gagawin jan if manalo siya. I think she needs to experiment on eye make up to make her eyes appear smiling and approachable looking like this, I like her eye make up on this video. Kung manalo si Kat, sana ganitong eye make up lang palagi!

beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Postby panchopolo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 am

chorr wrote:
Taguig - I did not know she's just 5'6. Proportion really is everything. If she wins I think the farthest we can go is top 10.

Katrina's 5'9". It shows when she's standing next to everyone else.
panchopolo

Postby ambasing » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 am

chorr wrote:Quick notes and thoughts on the girls:

Laguna - Sobrang sayang ni Leren. I mean it is what it is though, she has given her all but I guess this is her final salvo. Sobrang consistent, but there are girls who have overtaken her already. Still my personal favorite to win the crown and I still think she is one of the 3 ladies who can bring us back to top 5 with very minimal prep.

Taguig - I did not know she's just 5'6. Proportion really is everything. If she wins I think the farthest we can go is top 10.

Manila - Adriana Vasini of the Philippines. Rampadora, eksenadora, kudaera, but needs to be very careful of her angles. Very telegenic. I think she would fare better in MW but her showing in this pageant is STRONG. Top 10 material too.

Cebu Province - FACE. PACKAGING. SOLID TEAM. Pero alam nyo na ang reservations ko sa mga merlie na may napapabalitang questionable political choices. I wonder if her team can tap Tito Boy again to coach her on public speaking. Top 5 material if you ask me, PERO UTANG NA LOOB, KF IBAHIN NYO NAMAN ATAKE NYO KUNG SYA ANG ISASALANG SA ISRAEL.

Cavite - Her team needs to use whatever magic Miss Brazil 2020 used to make her reverse her aging look. Hit or miss pero even at her Miss days, she still can shoot into top 5 in Israel. Her catwalk, considering how BAD it was pre training, was VERY IMPRESSIVE. PS: She is one, and obviously the more favored, Furne One girl. ;/))

Pangasinan - I can't feel her gigil to win it. VERY BEAUTIFUL, don't get me wrong, but between the hunger of the older ladies and some of the underdogs, she needs to show more drive and grit to actually win it. Maybe because she is just joining for experience now, but unlike Leren who actually showed potential to grow further at her first/earlier pageant stints, I am seeing a dead end to her BQ life. Pretty dress too!

Romblon - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT. Take most of what I told to Pangasinan but reverse it. Maybe a small filler on the nose, MADAMING PUBLIC SPEAKING TRAINING at consistent checks sa attitude at mindset, she will be a good Miss International or Miss World girl. HER NATIONAL COSTUME IS THE BEST FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! >:< >:< >:< >:<

Aklan - started strong, but got lost. I expected more from Cherry Veric but that dress gurl. Opening girl ka pa naman. :|

Masbate - Proved herself to belong up there. I can see her finishing as RU, perahan or no perahan. Konting linis pa sa rampa iha, pwede ka sa pageant sa Cubao o sa Eco international.

Angeles City - Next to Leren has the most beautiful Morena face! I like her Natcos A LOT!

Cebu City - She needs to be a little spicy. PRETTY FACE, gorgeous tall frame and cute catwalk. The other Amato girl.

I agree to the poster above. Madaming masasayang. But again, it is what it is. The girls know what they signed up for.
Overall this edition is just filled with so much nega vibes that the quality of the girls were overshadowed. Sana madaming girls like Romblon, Misamis Oriental and Angeles and magpahinog muna, pahinga konti, at lumipat ng ibang pageants kasi mahirap mapressure sa Miss Universe. Ayern lang. Byeeee~~

Taguig is 5'9--If she's only 5'6 then most of the girs are 5'2" hahahaha
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:06 am

MAKATI

SPONSOR SHOOT: FRONTROW

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby blunderer » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:08 am

"Katrina has polarizing beauty that needs explaining"
"Jasmine's face is scary, ang pangit ng nose job"

Ang gaganda nyo po no?

You are just so enamored by our colonizer's starndard of beauty when in fact a lot of foreign pageant enthusiasts loves Katrina. Hello, 1st-runner up in a Europe-based pageant, hello!
Most of Manila's friends who comments are saying she had no operation. In fact if you see her childhood pictures in her IG, it has been her nose.

Kayo na maganda.

Taguig and Manila FTW
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 am

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:39 am

SOME FINAL HOT PICKS FROM DIFFERENT PAGEANT RELATED IG ACCOUNTS

phenomenalbeauties_

thepageantnuggies

pageantstar2021

reinapageants

senoritauniverso

misscolombiatoday

sizzumsofpageantry

sashandcrowns.official

lilapageantry

tandeminpageantry

filipinacrowns_

sashesandcrownph

myseaasia.pageant

bong.tan

allthingsmissuniverse

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:56 am

PANGASINAN

LAGUNA

CEBU PROVINCE

TAGUIG

NEGROS ORIENTAL

MARINDUQUE

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby panchopolo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:58 am

If true, hindi talaga nawawala ang tourism and charity titles kahit saan.

panchopolo

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:39 am

LAGUNA
Leren Mae Bautista

A Filipina beauty at its finest.
She will definitely stand-out among Asians or Europeans or Latinas because of that unique beauty.

In the beginning, she was the one I wanted to represent us in Miss Universe.
But when her competition started dropping their bombs, I realized it’s not an easy battle for her to get the national title.

I loved how she did not overdo her performance in the prelims. Just smooth and natural. That’s her signature.

Her waterloo obviously is Q&A. It’s obvious that her nerves get in the way everytime she speaks, losing her train of thought.

Hopefully, the stars align on her favor to ay least make it to Top 5. If ever she makes Top 5, she could end up 4th or 5th.

Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:48 am

CEBU PROVINCE
Steffi Rose Aberasturi

Considering the short length of time the eventual Philippine representative has to prepare for Israel, the MUPO should choose a girl who is READY now! Just need some few small tweaks here and there. Steffi is one of those girls.

You can see the amount of hardwork she put in for a year to get ready to where she is now. She has the defined abs that Rabiya never achieved. She has a well-planned strategy as if she is already competing in Miss Universe, though it’s patterned after Catriona’s strategy.

She had one of the best presentation in the prelims especially the E.G. round. She has to tone down the extra mouth movements in swimsuit though.

Q&A is not one of her strength. Though she sounds confident and she sounds right, the content of her answer is underwhelming. She has that KF template of becoming pageant patty in her responses. If she can improve on this in the given amount of time she has, for sure she will runaway with the crown.

There is no doubt she will enter Top 5. But she has to work harder in that segment, coz the crown can easily be snatched from her.

Stoichio

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:22 am

Totoo ba eto?

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Llyod Carnegie » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:31 am

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2021

Llyod Carnegie

Real Life Name/Nick: Llyod Carnegie
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: Meteorologist, RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Sex, Movies

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:34 am

CAVITE

ROMBLON

PANGASINAN

Last edited by Zinnia on Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:37 am

Zinnia wrote:
Totoo ba eto?

The organization giving additional ambassadorship titles for the girls (a. k. a. Ambassador for Education) was already enough, and now, they will enthrone someone with the titles of '''Miss Universe Philippines Tourism'' and ''Miss Universe Philippines Charity''? 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} This reminds me of Binibining Pilipinas Tourism, which was the title Katrina had held (and also the title that Ann Lorraine Colis held last).

I do hope that this is just some fan-made sash but given the color, this might be true. What Miss Universe Philippines should do is just have 4 runners-up and one winner, while giving out the ambassadorship titles after the competition based on the women's platforms (just like last year).
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:38 am

panchopolo wrote:If true, hindi talaga nawawala ang tourism and charity titles kahit saan.

kacheapan yung tourism and charity at bakit need pa nung apat magkasash dapat yung main winner lang ang me sash.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:40 am

Zinnia wrote:
SOME FINAL HOT PICKS FROM DIFFERENT PAGEANT RELATED IG ACCOUNTS

[

misscolombiatoday

I love their CHOICES!
It’s a perfect combination of BEAUTY & PERFORMANCE!

The Latin community really knows where to put their money when it comes to Miss Universe
Stoichio

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:41 am

panchopolo wrote:If true, hindi talaga nawawala ang tourism and charity titles kahit saan.

To be honest, they could've just thought of just awarding the ambassadorship titles just like last year, in which Rabiya was Ambassador for Education (forgot her runners-up's ambassadorship titles). This is also making me laugh, given that it reminds me of the title that Katrina and Ann Lorraine both held.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 am

cindy_kato wrote:

kacheapan yung tourism and charity at bakit need pa nung apat magkasash dapat yung main winner lang ang me sash.
Miss France does give sashes to its runners-up, so I do understand their purpose. But the ''Tourism'' and ''Charity'' titles...gosh, all I can do is either cringe, laugh, or anything.

Mariana Erwin

Postby chance2012 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:53 am

For me, there are only 3 candidates with the FACE of a Miss Universe -Cebu Province, Manila and Laguna. Among the three, I don't mind Cebu Province or Manila winning.
Taguig and Cebu city - kulang sa face value- NOT ENOUGH to win Miss Universe. Hanggang runner-up lang sila, the most that they can reach. Taguig in particular looks like JOKER when she smiles-polarizing talaga iyong face.
chance2012

Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex

Postby Zinnia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:04 am

PANGASINAN

"Growing up, I was extremely shy and was dealing with social anxiety. Anything that had to do with me getting out of my shell was terrifying. I always tried to fit in, which led to me pretending to be someone that I was not. Having lost my mom at a young age has made my self-acceptance journey even harder. I would look in the mirror everyday and tell myself that I hated my life and that I hated who I was. It wasn't until I was discovered as a model, that I realized there was truly something special about me. 'If they believe in me, then why can't I', I thought. This journey was never easy but I know that it made so much stronger. It taught me that no limits, adversity, no expectations can hold me down because I am conditioned for greater." — MAUREEN

Last edited by Zinnia on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:08 am

Zinnia wrote:
PANGASINAN

"Growing up, I was extremely shy and was dealing with social anxiety. Anything that had to do with me getting out of my shell was terrifying. I always tried to fit in, which led to me pretending to be someone that I was not. Having lost my mom at a young age has made my self-acceptance journey even harder. I would look in the mirror everyday and tell myself that I hated my life and that I hated who I was. It wasn't until I was discovered as a model, that I realized there was truly something special about me. 'If they believe in me, then why can't I', I thought. This journey was never easy but I know that it made so much stronger. It taught me that no limits, adversity, no expectations can hold me down because I am conditioned for greater." — MAUREEN

:hx :hx :hx

I hope she brings out her BEST LOOK tomorrow!

ALL THE BEST MAUREEN!!!

Stoichio

Postby Declan » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:09 am

Zinnia wrote:
Totoo ba eto?

IMAGINE IF TAGUIG GETS THE TOURISM SASH AGAIN
8-} =;)) :%))

BTW DID THEY ANNOUNCE WHO ARE THE JUDGES?? MGA TAO PA RIN BA NI JONAS????
Declan

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe