Clara Tan from Indonesia, The Last Standing Indonesian Girl

Clara Tan from Indonesia, The Last Standing Indonesian Girl

Postby dora » Mon May 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Clara Tan from Indonesia, The Last Standing Indonesian Girl in Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5!

Clara Tan is an only child in the family, but she realized to herself that she needs to become an independent person that's why she was auditioned at Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5. Luckily, she is one of the top finalist and contestant at Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5. In the episode 1 "The Girl Who Got Up and Walked Again" she was the best photo of the week.  When the weeks are getting longer at the model house, Clara Tan is always been on trouble because of her bad and childish attitude. The most bad conflict that she does, is when Tu of Vietnam are complaining about her sleep because Clara are always been gossiping to other girls, they make confronted with each others, yelling and pointing their hands. Clara also was bullying some other girls, mostly Maureen of the Philippines, she said that; Maureen was stupid, she's just a pretty girl but it's not a high fashion or a top model. Clara doesn't have a disciplined to other mentors, she's always been complaining the time of her photo shoots, she's always been the rules and she don't have respect to the the staffs. If she don't like her photo in the screen when the deliberation week comes in, she's always been seeing you bad eyes and complaining to herself! Clara Tan's phobia is heights and the next episode activity is all about heights!  Isn't it Clara will be failed in the next episode of Asia's Next Top Model? Does she deserve to be in a final four? Does Clara Tan is the second Indonesian will win the Asia's Next Top Model? Watch out at the episode 9 of Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5 on wednesday in Star World, 9PM.
https://doralomboy.simdif.com/doras-heart-mail.html

PEACE
dora
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: DORAS HEART
Date of Birth: 13 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Anything that is according to my skills
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Cleaning, Cooking, Eating, Singing

Re: Clara Tan from Indonesia, The Last Standing Indonesian G

Postby volcomtits » Tue May 30, 2017 1:38 am

we dont like her ,,,, she is so jealous with maureen who is 100 percent better than her ,dumb ass girl ,,,,,trying hard indonesian girl ,,,,no to this clara ,,, yes yes yyes to maureen ,,,,,,,,,, =D>
volcomtits
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: doc volcom
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby miu-miu » Tue May 30, 2017 2:19 am

I DONT WATCH ANTM BUT I RECENTLY SAW THE BULLYING EPISODE WHEN CLARA AND THE GANG CAME UP TO MAUREEN JUST TO SAY SHE DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP 6. SO I WATCHED ALL THE EPISODE TO SEE HOW ALL THEY PERFORMED. I CANT BELIEVE SHE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY MAUREEN DONT DESERVE THE SPOT. OF ALL THE TOP 5, SHES THE WEAKEST AND CHILDISH. THEY ARE ALL INSECURE OF MAU. IF ITS TRUE MAU IS NOT A THREAT AT ALL, WHY WASTE TIME TO BULLY HER... 8-}
Last edited by miu-miu on Tue May 30, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
miu-miu
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: reading magazines

Postby ambasing » Tue May 30, 2017 3:02 am

Clara has an ugly face as ugly as her attitude---
Last edited by ambasing on Tue May 30, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby H.A.Y.D.E.N » Tue May 30, 2017 4:53 am

Relax and enjoy the show. Why you guys are affected so much with this reality show. Stop the blind-nationalistic, whatever happens in the show it will not pay you your monthly bills. Geez..

Maureen and Clara are still best friend, the 'show' could be ugly but from the beginning 'til the end they are still best friend and respect each other. They are still following each other on Instagram and liking each other photos.

How about Maureen with the other pinay Jennie from the Philippines, she called Maureen undeserving and just a pretty face.. I was not seeing the same treatment happened to her. Maureen and the Jennie girl unfollowed each other after the episode aired. It's nasty, isn't it? Prolly because she is a pinay too then you guys are not too loud about it.

Out of all the contestant I only want Nametha too win but she's out already, so really wishing good luck for Maureen just because she's a sweet person. Her only problem is her height, she's shorter than Katarina Rodriguez but taller than Olivia Culpo, tough road for modeling especially runway but who knows.
H.A.Y.D.E.N
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hayden
Date of Birth: 29 Jul 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 30, 2017 7:25 am

I accidentally watched last week's episode in my hotel room (though I tead some of article about the season before). I must say that Clara girl has the MOST ABRASIVE personality.
Typical loser of a model.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby koji » Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 pm

I hate the bullies. But my bet is Shikin - one of the horrible bitches. ~X( =/
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Atoy » Tue May 30, 2017 4:14 pm

i still believe that this show is scripted like who would say those things when you knew the camera is up close. modeling is for beautiful people 95% beauty. 5% skills. i ilaughed when someone said you are beautiful but no skills. you dont desserve to be... omg what skills are you talking about modeling is not like sports in which skills is 100% . Beauty, its either you have it or you dont.
Atoy

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: actor
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: magpacute

Postby ambasing » Tue May 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Atoy wrote:i still believe that this show is scripted like who would say those things when you knew the camera is up close. modeling is for beautiful people 95% beauty. 5% skills. i ilaughed when someone said you are beautiful but no skills. you dont desserve to be... omg what skills are you talking about modeling is not like sports in which skills is 100% . Beauty, its either you have it or you dont.

it is the only way for UGLY people like Clara to justify that beauty is the face is not just the factor to be a model..hahahaha

it's like - "you know what Maureen, I am a good model with an ugly face and bad attitude" - Clara...I can't :%)) :%)) :%))
ambasing

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby padyug » Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm

what a joke =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
padyug
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: padyug
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1976
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: swimming yoga gym
Message: i love missosology. keeps me well informed of beauty pageants aroung the world

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:56 pm

The last episode proved to be disaster for Clara, she was in the bottom 2 along with her fellow Indonesian Veronika but she was sparred from the elimination despite her attitude problems.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby kurtij » Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 am

H.A.Y.D.E.N wrote:Relax and enjoy the show. Why you guys are affected so much with this reality show. Stop the blind-nationalistic, whatever happens in the show it will not pay you your monthly bills. Geez..

Maureen and Clara are still best friend, the 'show' could be ugly but from the beginning 'til the end they are still best friend and respect each other. They are still following each other on Instagram and liking each other photos.

How about Maureen with the other pinay Jennie from the Philippines, she called Maureen undeserving and just a pretty face.. I was not seeing the same treatment happened to her. Maureen and the Jennie girl unfollowed each other after the episode aired. It's nasty, isn't it? Prolly because she is a pinay too then you guys are not too loud about it.

Out of all the contestant I only want Nametha too win but she's out already, so really wishing good luck for Maureen just because she's a sweet person. Her only problem is her height, she's shorter than Katarina Rodriguez but taller than Olivia Culpo, tough road for modeling especially runway but who knows.

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT CLARA CORNERING MAUREEN, WITH MINH TU AND SHIKIN?
SHE PLANNED THAT, AS SHE SAID.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby H.A.Y.D.E.N » Wed May 31, 2017 2:11 am

kurtij wrote:
H.A.Y.D.E.N wrote:Relax and enjoy the show. Why you guys are affected so much with this reality show. Stop the blind-nationalistic, whatever happens in the show it will not pay you your monthly bills. Geez..

I know, because I've watched it. I thought many of you guys had promised to never ever watch AsNTM anymore multiple times since Jodilly, then Maria Monica's season, etc.
Clara is Clara, childish and wild. She's TV gold just like Janice in season 2. Without her the show is super boring. At least the girls are still friend with each other and liking each other posts. Unlike her fellow countrymen Jennica, Mau and Jen even blatantly unfollowed each other after Jen mocked her then the show aired.. awkward. Again, I still hope Maureen can finally win. She's pretty. :=p

I'm watching this reality 'show' just for fun. Whoever won I don't really care.. >=p
H.A.Y.D.E.N

Real Life Name/Nick: Hayden
Date of Birth: 29 Jul 1986
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Stoichio » Wed May 31, 2017 5:40 am

H.A.Y.D.E.N wrote:
kurtij wrote:

I know, because I've watched it. I thought many of you guys had promised to never ever watch AsNTM anymore multiple times since Jodilly, then Maria Monica's season, etc.
Clara is Clara, childish and wild. She's TV gold just like Janice in season 2. Without her the show is super boring. At least the girls are still friend with each other and liking each other posts. Unlike her fellow countrymen Jennica, Mau and Jen even blatantly unfollowed each other after Jen mocked her then the show aired.. awkward. Again, I still hope Maureen can finally win. She's pretty. :=p

I'm watching this reality 'show' just for fun. Whoever won I don't really care.. >=p

Clara is a bitch! As in a female rabid dog!

Many of the girls don't understand what TM is looking for. In America's NTM, the girl with SO MUCH potential even if ahe has no experience usually won or lasts till the end. And this Clara, Tu-tu Viet think they have are above everybody else. OMG! These girls should look at the mirror! 8-} 8-} :%)) :%))
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby kurtij » Wed May 31, 2017 6:29 am

H.A.Y.D.E.N wrote:
kurtij wrote:

If being a stupid dumb bitch is a key to not make the show exciting,,,hmmmm,,,
Showing the atrocity of your attitude in a global show, I'm not sure if that is good enough to not make the show boring.

If them being friends, that is because Maureen kept her cool regardless of what that bitch did....
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby RR_R » Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 am

The show should be called ASEAN + Taiwan Top Model ! Asia is big! So many countries are not represented.
RR_R

Date of Birth: 31 Oct 1978
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: watching concerts, bands

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 pm

Clara was in the bottom two this week against Cindy Chen but both were spared that led to the 2nd non-elimination episode for this cycle.

The unexpected twist was not the eliminated contestants return but additional model named Xiao Qing? Is Xiao Qing a contestant or a mole working for Cindy Bishop and the judges? The answer will be revealed in 2 weeks when the recap episode will be aired next week.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:13 am

The bitch is being kept just for the ratings.
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan

Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Profession: TF

Return to Fashion Arena