CHLORINE DIOXIDE HEALS COVID 19 SERIOUSLY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: CHLORINE DIOXIDE HEALS COVID 19 SERIOUSLY

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 pm

~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ wrote:Kung ano ang sinabe ng CDC ... yun na !
That’s it !
Wear face mask and regularly wash your hands .

It’s ludicrous to wash your nasal passages and use nasal drops .
Walang sinasabeng ganyan ang CDC .
Kalokohan ang pinagsasabe ng esperasave nayan .

You ask people to follow CDC guidelines but you are also asking people to use Chlorine Dioxide, a chemical which is unknown to many of the world's population

esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 pm

esperasave wrote:
That’s it !

Kalokohan ang pinagsasabe ng esperasave nayan .

You ask people to follow strictly CDC's guidelines but you are also advising people to use Chlorine Dioxide, a chemical which is unknown to many of the world's population. I'm not too sure if people would ever listen to you again.
esperasave

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:09 pm

esperasave wrote:
That’s it !

Kalokohan ang pinagsasabe ng esperasave nayan.

Ang maniwala kay esperasave, walang bait sa sarili .

You ask people to follow CDC guidelines but you are also asking people to use Chlorine Dioxide, a chemical which is unknown to many of the world's population

What the hell are you talking about ?
I never posted anything saying that people should use chlorine dioxide.
Are you insane ?

Au contraire, I posted that it’s dangerous to take chlorine dioxide.

[youtube]56QpRe0YPiQ[/youtube]
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:18 am

In pernes naman dyan kay esperasave....

Aba .
Mas magaling pa pala sya sa CDC .
Andameng nyang sinasabe .
Na you should keep your nasal passages daw na sterile and aseptic.
Na there are aerobic and anaerobic viruses .
At syempre pa ... you should wash daw your nasal passages with soap and water .
And don’t forget pa daw to use nasal drops or nasal spray or what have you .... to prevent daw to na ma infect ng coronavirus .

Eh ang CDC ang sabi lang eh wear mask and wash your hands regularly .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby esperasave » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:25 am

~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ wrote:In pernes naman dyan kay esperasave....

Aba .
Mas magaling pa pala sya sa CDC .
Andameng nyang sinasabe .
Na you should keep your nasal passages daw na sterile and aseptic.
Na there are aerobic and anaerobic viruses .
At syempre pa ... you should wash daw your nasal passages with soap and water .
And don’t forget pa daw to use nasal drops or nasal spray or what have you .... to prevent daw to na ma infect ng coronavirus .

Eh ang CDC ang sabi lang eh wear mask and wash your hands regularly .

You can't wear mask all the time like times when you have to eat your meals and have to drink water. Your nose would still be exposed to air contaminants that are so tiny like Covid. It could still get in with that instances. However, nasal drops, Vicks, nasal hygiene with soap and water would bring extra layer of protection before they can really sit in to the lungs where they can multiply and replicate to put the organs defenseless. There's another trick that you can do to make your Covid testing negative which is to clean up really good with your nose just right before your Covid swab. It will exterminate those micro organism ftom your nose to render your test negative. Use also the commercially prepared nasal drops so the chemicals will hinder the virus from being swab and be seen. It's one of the tips and tricks which I have personally employed with all my negative tests for 2 years now.
Last edited by esperasave on Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:42 am

OMG esperasave, dinadaya mo pala yung swab test mo by cleaning your nose using vicks and nasal drops, omg. :-O :-O :-O

ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby esperasave » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:40 am

Xanadu Tinkerbell wrote:OMG esperasave, dinadaya mo pala yung swab test mo by cleaning your nose using vicks and nasal drops, omg. :-O :-O :-O

Well, that's how you exterminate the virus. I'm more mightier, powerful and intelligent than the microscopic creature Covid.
esperasave

Postby Sophia7 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:21 am

I thought you meant Clorox.. ghee

What's wrong with the VACCINE?
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:42 pm

Kupalismic talaga yang esperasave nayan .
Ang kupal.
Aba .... gustong dayain ang COVID testing . Ang ibig sabihin eh may COVID sya pero negative sa testing tapos hahawaan yung mga tao including the patients and staff sa hospital .
Susme ... at gamit pala ng esperasave nayan eh Vicks VapoRub .

Eh wala naman anti viral or anti bacterial property ang Vicks VapoRub ‘no .
Puro mga inert substances lang ang laman nyan ‘no like menthol , camphor etc etc
Although theoretically eh mag pagka tumpak din yang esperasave na yan ... kasi yung ointment mismo will serve as a barrier between the probe and whatever body fluid na may coronavirus na makukuha.

Only a person with a twisted mind would concoct something like that na dayain ang COVID testing .
Don’t trust yang esperasave nayan .
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 pm

esperasave wrote:
Xanadu Tinkerbell wrote:OMG esperasave, dinadaya mo pala yung swab test mo by cleaning your nose using vicks and nasal drops, omg. :-O :-O :-O

Well, that's how you exterminate the virus. I'm more mightier, powerful and intelligent than the microscopic creature Covid.

THAT WILL NOT EXTERMINATE THE VIRUS. IT WILL ONLY TRICK THE PCR TEST TO GET A NEGATIVE RESULTS.

PASSENGERS ON A SUNWING FLIGHT FROM QUEBEC TO MEXICO USED VASELINE ON THEIR NOSES TO TRICK THE TEST TO GET A NEGATIVE RESULTS

BUT IN THE END, 30 PASSENGERS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID AND NOW ARE STUCK IN MEXICO
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby esperasave » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:34 am

sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

THAT WILL NOT EXTERMINATE THE VIRUS. IT WILL ONLY TRICK THE PCR TEST TO GET A NEGATIVE RESULTS.

PASSENGERS ON A SUNWING FLIGHT FROM QUEBEC TO MEXICO USED VASELINE ON THEIR NOSES TO TRICK THE TEST TO GET A NEGATIVE RESULTS

BUT IN THE END, 30 PASSENGERS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID AND NOW ARE STUCK IN MEXICO

You apply it on a regular basis like every 4 to 6 hours because Vaseline, vicks, nasal drops etc will wear out overtime not just because you're going for a Covid test. Come to think of this, how come that the Virus can't penetrate our ears since it opens up to the inside of our body. But because we are protected with a thick substance of earwax, the virus couldn't get thru more to the inside or else we have so much incidence of deaf people because of the virus. The eyes still, it couldn't get thru because, our eyes blinks by the seconds and by the time the virus attaches itself, it would be washed out by our tears. By the skin, we are protected by thick layers of dermal surfaces that the virus couldn't penetrate the inside of our organs. So definitely, by taking a bath once a day would also wash them out from our body. So what I usually do to prepare, I use Vicks and nasal drops for the longest period of time already on a regular basis throughout the day. Then, if sometimes I felt itchiness, coughing, fever or lumpy on my throat that doesn't go away even with home remedies then I would have to take a course of Azithromycin or Z pack for worsening respiratory symptoms. Those antibiotics, I stock them for future use. I stock quite well because you'll never know when to use them. But so far I got hit and misses for 2 years of pandemic as an essential Healthcare worker but I would have to say that I'm still going strong and healthy individual. I'm usually exposed to at least 10 Covid patients everyday on the average but I know how to fight back with my stockpile of home remedies most especially on how to attack them through my nose. I'm no super human that's loaded with gigantic immune properties but I take simple steps to help out exterminate the virus from my body.
esperasave

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:54 pm

esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

You apply it on a regular basis like every 4 to 6 hours because Vaseline, vicks, nasal drops etc will wear out overtime not just because you're going for a Covid test. Come to think of this, how come that the Virus can't penetrate our ears since it opens up to the inside of our body. But because we are protected with a thick substance of earwax, the virus couldn't get thru more to the inside or else we have so much incidence of deaf people because of the virus. The eyes still, it couldn't get thru because, our eyes blinks by the seconds and by the time the virus attaches itself, it would be washed out by our tears. By the skin, we are protected by thick layers of dermal surfaces that the virus couldn't penetrate the inside of our organs. So definitely, by taking a bath once a day would also wash them out from our body. So what I usually do to prepare, I use Vicks and nasal drops for the longest period of time already on a regular basis throughout the day. Then, if sometimes I felt itchiness, coughing, fever or lumpy on my throat that doesn't go away even with home remedies then I would have to take a course of Azithromycin or Z pack for worsening respiratory symptoms. Those antibiotics, I stock them for future use. I stock quite well because you'll never know when to use them. But so far I got hit and misses for 2 years of pandemic as an essential Healthcare worker but I would have to say that I'm still going strong and healthy individual. I'm usually exposed to at least 10 Covid patients everyday on the average but I know how to fight back with my stockpile of home remedies most especially on how to attack them through my nose. I'm no super human that's loaded with gigantic immune properties but I take simple steps to help out exterminate the virus from my body.

THE REASON WHY COVID CANNOT GO THROUGH THE EARS DOES NOT HAVE MUCUS MEMBRANES THAT THE CORONA VIRUS CAN INFECT

YOU CAN STILL GET COVID THOUGH MOUTH AND EYES, THOUGH RARE UNLESS YOU TOUCHED A SURFACE THAT HAS THE VIRUS AND RUBBED YOUR EYES.

IF YOUR SYMPTOMS GOES AWAY AFTER YOU TAKE THOSE AZITHROMYCIN OR THAT Z PACK, BUT COMES BACK AND YOU TAKE THOSE MEDICATION AGAIN, IT MEANS THE MEDICATION ONLY WORKS TEMPORARILY AND YOU ARE ALEADY COVID POSITIVE

AND REMEMBER YOU CAN STILL GET COVID AGAIN. THE VICE PRESIDENT OF BOLIVIA GOT COVID FOR THE THIRD TIME AND NOVAK DJOKOVIC GOT COVID TWICE

SO MANY PEOPLE DID WHAT YOU SAID. THERE IS A COVID DENIE / FLAT EARTHER BELIEVER WHO DESPITE HIS BELIEFS USED THE SAME MEDICATION YOU DID, IN THE END HE DIED OF COVID

sleuth08

Postby esperasave » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:43 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

THE REASON WHY COVID CANNOT GO THROUGH THE EARS DOES NOT HAVE MUCUS MEMBRANES THAT THE CORONA VIRUS CAN INFECT

YOU CAN STILL GET COVID THOUGH MOUTH AND EYES, THOUGH RARE UNLESS YOU TOUCHED A SURFACE THAT HAS THE VIRUS AND RUBBED YOUR EYES.

IF YOUR SYMPTOMS GOES AWAY AFTER YOU TAKE THOSE AZITHROMYCIN OR THAT Z PACK, BUT COMES BACK AND YOU TAKE THOSE MEDICATION AGAIN, IT MEANS THE MEDICATION ONLY WORKS TEMPORARILY AND YOU ARE ALEADY COVID POSITIVE

AND REMEMBER YOU CAN STILL GET COVID AGAIN. THE VICE PRESIDENT OF BOLIVIA GOT COVID FOR THE THIRD TIME AND NOVAK DJOKOVIC GOT COVID TWICE

SO MANY PEOPLE DID WHAT YOU SAID. THERE IS A COVID DENIE / FLAT EARTHER BELIEVER WHO DESPITE HIS BELIEFS USED THE SAME MEDICATION YOU DID, IN THE END HE DIED OF COVID

I'm an essential worker as an RN but during the pandemic for 2 years already, I'm taking care of Covid cases on a daily basis with mild to severe form of Covid. However, I take steps to prevent the virus from replicating and multiplying in me. They are very tiniest form of living things and could be record breaker when it comes to their size but if you make your nose sterile or aseptic all the time, they can't grow in biblical proportion because they'll be wiped out instantly. Hygiene is the best defense with their colony which is having good nasal hygiene. You can use commercially prepared nasal drops, vicks, Vaseline and some they put honey sparingly inside their nose so the Virus will be blocked and trapped. Do it in a regular basis like every 4 to 6 hours while awake so you suppress their entrance to the inside of your body system especially the lungs while you breath in the filthy air quality nowadays. Good nasal hygiene is like putting a make up in your face or spreading a gel with your hair. However, it's just fancier because it serves good purpose. And yes, you can catch Covid several times because the virus is in the air where we are exposed to the rest of our life but if you could take steps with the pandemic we can control them so that they won't cause any disease to us.
esperasave

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:01 pm

esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

I'm an essential worker as an RN but during the pandemic for 2 years already, I'm taking care of Covid cases on a daily basis with mild to severe form of Covid. However, I take steps to prevent the virus from replicating and multiplying in me. They are very tiniest form of living things and could be record breaker when it comes to their size but if you make your nose sterile or aseptic all the time, they can't grow in biblical proportion because they'll be wiped out instantly. Hygiene is the best defense with their colony which is having good nasal hygiene. You can use commercially prepared nasal drops, vicks, Vaseline and some they put honey sparingly inside their nose so the Virus will be blocked and trapped. Do it in a regular basis like every 4 to 6 hours while awake so you suppress their entrance to the inside of your body system especially the lungs while you breath in the filthy air quality nowadays. Good nasal hygiene is like putting a make up in your face or spreading a gel with your hair. However, it's just fancier because it serves good purpose. And yes, you can catch Covid several times because the virus is in the air where we are exposed to the rest of our life but if you could take steps with the pandemic we can control them so that they won't cause any disease to us.

SO THE NASAL DROPS, VICKS, VASELINE ARE ONLY PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO PREVENT CATCHING COVID, NOT A CURE.
sleuth08

Postby esperasave » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:16 am

sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

SO THE NASAL DROPS, VICKS, VASELINE ARE ONLY PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO PREVENT CATCHING COVID, NOT A CURE.

Yes, it's not a cure but for prevention. It will still save so many lives. Curative is depending on each person on how their body would fight with different severity that these microorganism would set in.
esperasave

Postby KMAIr » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:10 pm

Seriously, listening to hearsay may have detrimental effects.
AGAIN, consult with your physician regarding proper COVID-19 treatment/therapeutic intervention.
Not some delusional poster who is making a fool of themselves based on their ludicrous comments.

Please lang, now is not the time to spread misinformation.
Let us be discerning enough to know when to consult a doctor.
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:58 pm

esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Yes, it's not a cure but for prevention. It will still save so many lives. Curative is depending on each person on how their body would fight with different severity that these microorganism would set in.

THATS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE VACCINE AND NOT RELY ON THESE NASAL AND VASELINE

EVEN IF YOU USE THESE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY WHEN YOU GET TESTED FOR COVID, IT WILL GIVE A FALSE NEGATIVE, HENCE THE REASON WHY COVID CASES ARE STILL GOING UP BECAUSE PEOPLE ASSUME THEY ARE NEGATIVE BUT TURNS OUT NOT AND SPREADS IT AROUND CAUSING PEOPLE TO GET THE VIRUS

THE VIRUS IS MUTATING, AND HENCE THE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES MAY NOT WORK ANYMORE

sleuth08

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:29 am

sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

THATS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE VACCINE AND NOT RELY ON THESE NASAL AND VASELINE

EVEN IF YOU USE THESE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY WHEN YOU GET TESTED FOR COVID, IT WILL GIVE A FALSE NEGATIVE, HENCE THE REASON WHY COVID CASES ARE STILL GOING UP BECAUSE PEOPLE ASSUME THEY ARE NEGATIVE BUT TURNS OUT NOT AND SPREADS IT AROUND CAUSING PEOPLE TO GET THE VIRUS

It's been 2 years since the pandemic have started and you're still very dependent on someone with this kind of situation on what to do.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:01 am

sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
esperasave wrote:

It's been 2 years since the pandemic have started and you're still very dependent on someone with this kind of situation on what to do.
esperasave

Postby Violeta Urduja » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:33 am

sleuth08 wrote:

Now, you got the keyword "MUTATING", thus in the long run, vaccines will all be useless.

The first principle of a free society is an
untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
Violeta Urduja

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Travel Guide
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Great winds are powerless to disturb the water of a deep well.

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:56 am

Violeta Urduja wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

Now, you got the keyword "MUTATING", thus in the long run, vaccines will all be useless.

Eventhough they are mutating because that's the way they want to get even but if you put honey, Vaseline, vicks into your nose, they can't get through. They are living things but we are far more intelligent and powerful than them.
esperasave

Postby Mona Lisa » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:25 am

[youtube]E05bIZiys-o[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby esperasave » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 pm

Mona Lisa wrote:
[youtube]E05bIZiys-o[/youtube]

That's alot of people in the World rather The Universe too, they can't seem to learn eventhough it's been 2 years since the pandemic.
esperasave

Previous

Return to GENERAL