MISSOSOLOGY PRESENTS MEMBERS OF WORLD COUNCIL...

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISSOSOLOGY PRESENTS MEMBERS OF WORLD COUNCIL...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 am

WORLD BEAUTY COUNCIL as from this week will be responsible to choose the Hotpicks.

1.Top 15 are generally forwarded to me by latest Wednesday nights.
2.Results are calculated & tallied.
3.Thursday night results forwarded to Graphic Designers.
4.Sunday officially displayed.

NORTH AMERICA: Jeffrey Starr
CENTRAL AMERICA: minivaan
SOUTH AMERICA: Pedro
CARIBBEAN: jikeman
WESTERN EUROPE: Abby Rose
SOUTHERN EUROPE: SantiofItaly
CENTRAL EUROPE: hannah
EAST EUROPE: ?
NORTHERN EUROPE/SCANDINAVIA: Belle
BALTICS: Esther
CENTRAL ASIA: Likewise
BALKANS & MINOR ASIA: Albeez
MIDDLE EAST: THE_KING
WESTERN MIDDLE EAST: fanman
EASTERN MIDDLE EAST: unbreakable
NORTHERN AFRICA: fany
EASTERN AFRICA:coolandcharming
CENTRAL AFRICA: MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
WESTERN AFRICA: ?
SOUTHERN AFRICA:MISS AZERBAIJAN
SOUTH ASIA: ANKIT
EAST ASIA: WHAT_IS_BEAUTY
SOUTH EAST ASIA: Pawee
AUSTRALIA: Kevin Nivek
OCEANIA: Sone

FORUM STATUS: PAGEANT EXPERT

I am Jeffrey Star from the rich and fabulous state of California. I'm a 20-something artist who eats, breathes and lives film, music, literature, show tunes and anything in between... oh, and pageants too! I joined Missosology because I only join the best and last August 9, 2011, I celebrated my 1st anniversary here as a REGISTERED member.

North America is the third largest continent in area and the fourth ranked in population. North America occupies the northern portion of the landmass generally referred to as the New World, the Western Hemisphere, the Americas, or simply America. This continent may not have as many countries as other continents have but for North America, size does matters. It includes the 2nd (Canada), the 4th (USA) and the 14th (Mexico) largest country (by land area) in the world.

FORUM STATUS: CORRESPONDENT

My name is Ivan & i live in Nicaragua! I'm a International Marketing major and will soon graduate. Im 21 years old and love adventures and traveling.

Image[/quote]

FORUM STATUS: TOP MODEL/SUPER STAR

Pedro wrote:
1. Please provide me a short message about yourself or your character in the forum to be displayed.

Pedro is a 17 year old Brazilian boy with lots of interest in beauty pageants and learning new things from others, be it from their experiences or points of view. Border lining both comic and professional, he' will always voice his opinion being as fair as possible.

or in first person speech:

I'm a 17 year old Brazilian boy with lots in interest in beauty pageants and learning new things from others, be it from their experiences or points of view. Border lining both comic and professional, I will always voice my opinion being as fair as possible.

2. You can provide us with your real life pic or an avatar to represent you.

3. Provide us a map of your region and speak a bit on your region.

South America is known for its natural diversity and beauty, hospitality and recent economic boom.
From Venezuela to Chile, South America is filled with rich culture cultivated by its native habitants and colonizers.
Interesting places:
Andes Mountains, from Peru to Colombia. World's longest continental mountain range.
Amazonian Rainforest, mostly Brazilian. World's largest rainforest.
Angel Falls, Venezuela. World's highest waterfall.
Machu Picchu, ancient peruvian city.

And São Paulo: Miss Universe 2011 location.
With 19 223 897 habitants, is currently the fourth largest human agglomeration in the entire world. São Paulo is the wolrd's sixth largest city and South America's first.

In South America you will find great weather, generous and hospitable environments and amazing surroundings. A great place to live! We are expecting your visit.

FORUM STATUS: PAGEANT EXPERT

JIKEMAN wrote:
Jikeman Samsara doesn't need over-bitchiness of pathetic downgrading to have a voice in the forum. He just says what he feels like saying when and how he feels like saying it. That has taken him to the place in the forum he is at now.

-------------

The Caribbean has proven to be much more than 'a beautiful place with beautiful islands with beautiful palm trees and beautiful sand and dreadlocks'. The multi-cultural region which served as an initial encounter for Native Americans, Africans, and Europeans, has advanced tremendously in every aspect. But getting to the point, the region a powerhouse to watch for in pageantry.

WESTERN EUROPE: AbiRose

FORUM STATUS: VIP MEMBER

AbiRose wrote:About AbiRose:
Abi started competing in pageants in her native Great Britain in 2010, winning the Miss Loughborough regional (her first competition) heat and propelling her into the Miss England competition of that year, which was eventually won by nearby Miss Nottingham Jess Linley. Abi was officially hooked and decided to compete again in 2011 – although she did not gain a title in this year Abi placed in the top 8 of Miss Modelzed (widely regarded as the toughest heat in the Miss England contest, Modelzed produced the winner of Mr England 2011 and a top 15 finalist in Miss England 2011). As well as pageantry, Abi has enjoyed a successful career as a model. Abi’s story is made all the more remarkable due to the fact she stares pageant taboo in the face every day – at 6ft tall and a US size 12, Abi is classed as a plus size model.
Picture: Image

About Great Britain:
Great Britain or Britain (Welsh: Prydain Fawr, Scottish Gaelic: Breatainn Mhòr) is an island situated to the northwest of Europe. It is the ninth largest island in the world, and the largest European island. With a population of about 60.0 million people in mid-2009, it is the third most populous island in the world after Java and Honshu. Great Britain is surrounded by over 1,000 smaller islands and islets. The island of Ireland lies to its west. The island itself is made up of the territory of England, Scotland and Wales.
As far as Pageants go, Great Britain is a country not traditionally as interested in their competitions and quest for international glory in comparison to the likes of Latin America and Asia. Very successful initially, Britain has not seen international pageant glory in some time – especially in the Miss Universe pageant. The most recent top 3 placement for Great Britain in a “Big 5” pageant came in 2009 when Chloe-Beth Morgan placed 3rd in Miss International, but that placement aside Britain often struggles. However, with London hosting Miss World 2011, there may soon be a revival of nationwide interest.
Picture: Image

FORUM STATUS: MODERATOR/AMBASSADOR

FORUM STATUS: AMBASSADOR

hannah wrote:1. I'm a member of Misso since May 2009, joined more or less out of curiosity, but now it became almost a passion, during Miss Universe each year an addiction. Love the drama of Missosology!

3. Image
Historically, central Europe was understood as a region dividing liberal Western countries represented by the United Kingdom and France from the East represented by Russian and Ottoman Empire. For centuries, it remained quite a conservative area, which didn't change till the last decade of the 20th century. After dramatic post-WW years and, consequentially, the Cold War between East and West, during which the whole area was divided, too, it found its long lost stability after 1989 and now, the notion of Central Europe is getting more and more popular, partly thanks to the European Union. All its countries (see the map) can be considered as very developed, with high population density (population of 161 435 000 people in total), pretty good life expectancy (approx. 79,04 for both men and women at birth), surprisingly positive population growth (in average) and mild climate.

EAST EUROPE: Sabiondo

FORUM STATUS: CORRESPONDENT/PAGEANT EXPERT

Body in Venezuela but soul in Russia, Im just an Emergent Top Model of the Bitchesss, who Adopeted the Russian Nacionality with love :-*

My pic:

Belle wrote:About me:
Hello, I’m Belle and I’m Sweden’s ambassador. I love my country and that shows in my posts on Missosology. I love Scandinavia too and one of my biggest dreams is that Scandi will win Miss Universe again. I love to be a part of the Missosology family. I think it’s important to tell my opinion regardless if other people like it or not. My biggest interests are beauty pageants, Eurovision, sports and children. I work with children in my real life.

Northern Europe/Scandinavia
Scandinavia is a region in Northern Europe that includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Finland, Iceland and Faroe Island aren’t part of Scandinavia. They are Nordic countries that also include the Scandinavian countries. I use Scandinavia as the name for the Nordic countries because I think it’s a better name. Scandinavia is one of the most healthy regions in the world. All five Scandi countries are in top 20 of the UN Human development index. Norway is in the 1st place. Scandinavia have 8 members and they are Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Åland, Greenland and Faroe islands. The region's five nation-states and three autonomous regions share much common history as well as common traits in their respective societies, such as political systems and the Nordic model. Politically, Nordic countries do not form a separate entity, but they co-operate in the Nordic Council. The Nordic countries have a combined population of approximately 25 million spread over a land area of 3.5 million km² (Greenland accounts for around 60% of the total area).

My fave avatar: as I said I love my country and sports. The woman in the pic the swedish athlete Helena Ekholm(biathlon) and Sweden as country is well-represented in this pic. Biathlon is a big sport in Sweden and one of my favorite sports.

The map of Scandinavia.

PS: SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHANGE THE INFO AS YOU WANT!!

Esther wrote:[size=150]I'm Esther, the Russian ambassador

I am pleased to present—the Baltic states:
Estonia,
Latvia,
Lithuania.

I hope I am not mistaken in English :-D

CENTRAL ASIA: zarasben

FORUM STATUS: BEAUTY EXPERT

albeez wrote:Image
albeez

Hello! I am a 17 year old girl from Albania. I love parties and meeting all kinds of people, particularly those with a certain passion. As a fan of beauty, arts are very appealing to me, such as photography but not only limited to visual arts. In fact, philosophy happens to be one of my greatest passions and my dream later in life is getting involved in human rights issues. Indeed, I am a conversationalist and also would consider myself a sweet individual, but being from the Balkans, my inner flames burn deep.

ABOUT MY REGION: THE BALKANS/ASIA MINOR (MODERN-DAY TURKEY)
From my Balkans thread:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90451
*Greece is also part of the Balkans, though it hasn't been involved in the warfare in these past 20 years.

The Balkans is one of the most important cradles of civilization, linking the East with the West.
It is infamous for its never ending wars throughout history among the diverse ethnic groups in a little stretch of land.

Among the hardships and the fact that is often regarded as the "child" of Europe, even though the region has been inhabited and has thrived before Western European civilization existed, the Balkans is home to the most beautiful women in the world. You will often hear claims such as, "There are beautiful girls in every street," or, "Come to [insert Balkan country here]. The women are beautiful here!" Well, these nationalistic claims are not wrong, as the Balkan countries truly hold the most beautiful women PER CAPITA. And the most wonderful part is that 90% of these beautiful women were BORN THAT WAY. Unlike most overrated countries of the world, you will most likely see at least one NATURAL goddess per day in a Balkan city. And the Balkans is definitely not the most developed region in Europe!

FORUM STATUS: MODERATOR/BEAUTY EXPERT

FORUM STATUS: AMBASSADOR/VIP MEMBER

Hello. This is such a huge honor, thanks!

I'm Ahmed Khorshed, a pageant fan since forever and an affiliate with the Miss Egypt Organization. I have worked on several Miss Egypt pageant editions and in close contact with many of the beauties who represented the country abroad.

I have been in close contacts with several Lebanese beauty queens as well.

Being chosen to represent the Middle East is just perfect, its one of the most beautiful areas of the world and has some of the most beautiful people on the planet, so underrated however, due to the fact that political issues always come to the surface as well as religious tension.

The last time an Arab woman has placed in Miss Universe was in 1973 and the last time a Middle Eastern woman has placed was in 2005!

It is very important that this year we showcase more beautiful and deserving girls from the region to make Miss Universe a truley global beauty pageant!

SALAM!

unbreakable wrote:Unbreakable :
i'm an 18 years old guy from middle east ,,have been following pageants for more than 10 years..! i'm very good at predicting the winners ! have been a member for 2 years now..and finally i was chosen to be part of the world beauty council represinting EASTERN MIDDLE EAST
middle east :
the middle is is a region that encompasses western asia and north africa
contestants from middle east aren't that lucky in miss universe ! only 2 crowns out of the past 59 crowns won by contestants from the middle east

coolandcharming wrote:Dear Granny thank you for selecting me to represent Eastern Africa.

Info
1. Short message about myself- I am a pagent fan who has been following beauty contests since I was a kid but It got passionate about it in 2005. I am an Ambassador of Tanzania in this forum and have been updating everyone about my country.

2. Please use this pic to represent me Image

FORUM STATUS: PAGEANT BEAUTY/BEAUTY EXPERT

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:HELLO ,

HERE IS MY INFO....

PLEASE USE MY NICK....MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY......

I HAIL FROM THE TIMES OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS WHERE BEAUTY & PROWESS REIGNED SUPREME ..THIS DURING THE ERA OF 3000BC......QUEEN NEFERTI WAS THE QUEEN AT THAT TIME...I AM HERE TO BRING BACK TRUE BEAUTY.EVEN THOUGH I TEND TO PREDICT THE OUTCOME OF PAGEANTS.AND IS FAMILIAR WITH THE CRITERIA OF SEVERAL BEAUTY PAGEANTS I STILL DO THINK LIKE A BEAUTY EXPERT..
I PREFER TO SEE REAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAN PLAIN MORTALS WINNING PAGEANTS..AND THEREFORE MY BEAUTY LISTS IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT FROM MY PREDICTION LISTS...ALTHOUGH EGYPT IS FOUND IN THE NORTHERN PART OF AFRICA,I AM STILL INTOUCH WITH CENTRAL AFRICAN BEAUTIES...
I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH BEAUTY PAGEANTS SINCE 1979.AND I HAVE BEEN A JUDE OF SEVERAL PAGEANTS BEFORE.
I AM A FORMER MODEL AND TV ACTOR AND CURRENTLY HAVE AN AD RUNNING WITH CALVIN KLEIN....

WESTERN AFRICA:

FORUM STATUS: PAGEANT HISTORIAN/CORRESPONDENT

FORUM STATUS: VIP MEMBER/AMBASSADOR

MISS AZERBAIJAN wrote:1. Please provide me a short message about yourself or your character in the forum to be displayed

Hello there , i am Jessy 20 representing the island nation of Mauritius and the southern African region. I actually doing the follow up of Miss Mauritius Universe 2011 and Miss Mauritius World 2011. I am doing their personal coaching till their final destination that is Miss universe 2012 and Miss World 2012. I hope my experience will be fruitful to everyone of this forum and to the council. kiss XD

2. You can provide us with your real life pic or an avatar to represent you.

3. Provide us a map of your region and speak a bit on your region.
We are blessed with the most stunning region and the one which sends the most number of candidates of the entire continent. With South Africa , Tanzania , Angola , Mauritius , Namibia, Botswana among the most present in Miss Universe. We are blessed with a unique exotism of European style with SA , South American with Angola , pure African with Tanzania and tropical with Mauritius. Its clearly the right decade to shine with only one Miss universe from the region i am sure there gonna be more so watch out !

FORUM STATUS: PAGEANT EXPERT/ELITE

1. Myself : Hola amigos! I am Ankit,citizen of India, 21 years and research student in Para - medical sciences.Being a public speaker and freelance writer helps me to harmonize art and science. In leisure like to learn languages, cultures of the world - try adventure sports as water rafting. Love Traveling,gastronomy and being esoteric is my forte. Words that describe me : Stickler- Intuitive -Sybarite- Art lover.

2. my avatar :

The South Asian culture is a mixed bowl of a number of different influencing societies, nationalities, ethnic traditions and cultural heritages. The sub-continent is a pot pourrie from the Western-centric perspective.Home to Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Islam, Confucianism and Christianity, South Asian culture is rich and varied. The culture springs from the rich early Indus Valley Civilization that saw the influx and mix of the Aryan and Dravidian races.Music and Dance is form of celebration and philosophy is soul searching divinity.Life is a celebration of humanity and virtue of its existence lies in Karma.

FORUM STATUS: AMBASSADOR/TOP MODEL

What_is_Beauty wrote:1. Hello Missosology family, I´m WIB and I´m a Vietnamese living in Germany. I started to follow pageants since Miss Universe 2006 because of Kurara Chibana, Miss Universe 2006 1st runner-up from Japan!

My region is East Asia - which includes Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Mongolia and to a certain extent Vietnam(but pageant-wise and geographically, Vietnam is considered to be a Southeast Asian country). This region is culturally and economically very powerful. China with its 5000 years of history and many great inventions that "advanced" humanity. China is said to lead the world in the near future. Mongolia conquered almost all of Eurasia in the 13th century. Japan is known for its high-tech and innovative inventions and Korea for the so-called Korean wave(Hallyu) that makes youths all over the world going crazy over their idols. Last but not least, Taiwan, a country of many intellectuals.

FORUM STATUS: ADMIN

FORUM STATUS: CORRESPONDENT

Kevin Nivek wrote:
Thank you for choosing me to represent beautiful Australia in the World Beauty Council.

1. My name is Kevin and my nick on Misso is Kevin Nivek. I have been active on Misso since I guess about June 2009. I officially became a Correspondent last year after conducting an exclusive interview with Miss Earth Australia 2010. Since then I have actively covered many events leading to the Crowning Ceremony of Miss Universe Australia (from my State preliminaries and leading-up events). The latest event was the unveiling of the EG and NC. I also did an exclusive interview with Scherri-lee. Before that I organised with Pawee to run a Graphic Design banner competition for MUA and I think it was an overwhelming success.

I also did a meet-and-greet with the Miss World Australia organisation about 2 weeks ago and have been invited to cover the Charity Lunch this week leading up to the Crowning finals next Sat 27 August 2011.

So, as you can see I am not only passionate about beauty pagents, I choose to actively involve in them as much as I can and do it as best as I can for Misso and I am happy that people appreciate my individual effort as much as a team effort with other Aussie members such as Sone.

2. My avatar is my real pick taken about 2 weeks ago and I am the one in the white shirt (on the left of Scherri-Lee).

3. Australia is the biggest and most important country in Oceania both economically and socially. In terms of our contributions so far in beauty pageants, we are also the most successful. Recently, as everyone is aware we are doing extremely well at Miss Universe and this trend was implanted in 2004 when Jennifer Hawkins won the title under the brilliant new National Director Deborah Miller. She has been instrumental in sending quality delegates who are generally loved by almost everyone and this year it seems no exception.

In terms of Miss World, we have not been doing so well since 2006 but a new franchise holder was selected this year and they are determined to turn this around. We will have to wait another week to see to see if the winner will have any chance of achieving this or not. Also, rumor has it (from very reliable source) that Julia wants to bring MW to Australia in 2013, so fingers crossed for us!!

Other pageants like Miss Earth and Miss International have not enjoyed much success (as far as I know).

Another note to make is beauty pageants are not prominent in Australia and have long been ignored by the country's media outlets. However, this was somewhat changed in 2004 when Jennifer Hawkins won Miss Universe and went on to be very successful domestically in Australia. Since then, Miss Universe in particular has received a lot of media attention and sponsorship.

Hopefully this will continue and overflows onto other important pageants like Miss World and Miss Earth but remains an elusive goal, for now at least.

Thank you again for hearing my views.

Kevin Nivek

AMBASSADOR/CORRESPONDENT

Sone wrote:
G'day Missosology,

I am Sone, the Australian Ambassador for Missosology. Although I was raised in the land downunder, I was born in heart of Polynesia, Samoa. I am luck to have contacts within the Australian pageant world that has allowed me to attend exclusive industry events.

For 2011, I am proud to be representing the Oceania region, known for its beautiful pristine environments and welcoming people.

[/size]

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: LINING UP MEMBERS OF WORLD BEAUTY COUNCIL 2011...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am

Miss Universe 1000 B.C wrote:

Jeffree, Pawee, THE_KING, Santi, fany: If I don't hear anything of you till tonight, you're OUT of the league. X(

Those who still wanna fill in the spot with '?' can PM latest till tonight 16:00(GMT time).
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: WORLD BEAUTY COUNCIL 2011 IS ON!!!

Postby Pedro » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 am

Finally we're going to have some quality Hot Picks and give the Random Girls List Generator software a break.
Pedro
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pedro
Date of Birth: 26 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: ­­­­­­­­­

Re: MISSOSOLOGY PRESENTS MEMBERS OF WORLD COUNCIL...

Postby minivaan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 am

so excited to finally be a part of this! :D/ :D/ >=p >=p
minivaan
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby hybrid » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 am

congratulation everybody =c3
hybrid
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 05 Jun 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Sea sports, Astronomy... and Video-games

Postby Kevin Nivek » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 am

YAY!!!! :!! ... but it's gonna be hard work for the chosen ones for the next 3 weeks [-O<
Kevin Nivek
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1911
Profession: Legal
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby John Kevin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 am

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> congrats to all >:D< someday I'll be there :-D hehe nah just kidding :)>-
P.S. btw... I think you should put Kelvin Joel in one of the remaining regions hes excellent for this :7
John Kevin

Real Life Name/Nick: Johnsito
Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Volley Ball, Chatting, Beauty
Message: You laugh because Im different, I laugh because you bitches are all the same LOL'Z

Postby Paquita Banana » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 am

Interesting that Pedro is 17 years old and already part of the World Beauty Council.

While c00kie I think is also 17 years old if I'm not mistaken. Too bad c00kie has not been active these past few days, otherwise I will push for his nomination.
[img]tenor.com/view/banana-cat-eating-gif-18642422[/img]
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Re: LINING UP MEMBERS OF WORLD BEAUTY COUNCIL 2011...

Postby Jeffrey » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 am

Jeffree, Pawee, THE_KING, Santi, fany: If I don't hear anything of you till tonight, you're OUT of the league. X(

Those who still wanna fill in the spot with '?' can PM latest till tonight 16:00(GMT time).

Well, thank you Granny for choosing me to represent North America! But before thinking about taking me off the list, you might wanna send me the questions to answer first coz I never got any. =/
Jeffrey
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Date of Birth: 27 Aug 1913
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Star
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Arts. Miss Universe. Maintenance-purging.

Postby Nefrit » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 am

So I don't want to participate this year and since Esther is chosen for Baltics already I hope darkvindak will represent Eastern Europe :=p
=))
Nefrit
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2012
Profession: good one
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby Mugsy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm

This should be good.... congratulations, everyone!
you know what's beautiful? read the first word again...

Mugsy

Real Life Name/Nick: Heartbreaker
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Human Resources Director
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, Mister International, beauty

Postby TRINISOCA » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 am

LETS GET READY. I AM READY. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
TRINISOCA
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball

Postby bjoern28 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am

Who's taking Eastern Europe? If no one, can I take that spot?
I am Bjoern. I am Me. Love Me. Or Hate Me.
bjoern28

Real Life Name/Nick: bjoern
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1981
Profession: Civil Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: backpacking,kayaking, mountain climbing, badminton
Message: I am born missosologist! I challenge everyone for fastfact infos!

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

GREAT!!! HOPE MISSOSOLOGY GETS IT RIGHT THIS TIME!
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Eddie » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm

This is a more democratic process. Hopefully the Hotpicks will not just be chosen by a few opinionated individuals.
Eddie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Eddie
Date of Birth: 30 Sep 1975
Profession: Socio-Economist
Hobbies/Interests: Palm and card reading, psychodynamics

Return to GENERAL