Pakistani Beauties

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Pakistani Beauties

Postby sweetie_aphrodite » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

too bad Pakistan can't join Miss Universe or even Miss World.... they just need to developed and VOILA! they can hit the stage like what India done during the 90's...

anyways. I found some hot Pakistani around... what do you think?

SARAH CHAUDRY- Model

Iman ALi-Model,actress

Mehreenn Syed, Model

Nadia Ali, Model

Rachel,Model

[youtube]PIVlWPZwwy4[/youtube]
sweetie_aphrodite
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: makoy
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching pageants

Re: Pakistani Beauties

Postby MISSWORLDFANATIC » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 am

PAKISTAN CAN JOIN BEAUTY PAGEANTS BUT CHOOSES NOT TO PARTICIPATE FOR ONE REASON: WHY ARE BEAUTY PAGEANTS JUDGED ON WESTERN STANDARDS? WHY WOULD MISS EGYPT NEVER WEAR AN ARAB COSTUME? COZ SHE FEELS SHE WON'T BE ACCEPTED ....

NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAKISTANI MODELS SHOW CLEAVAGE OR PARTS OF THEIR BODY ... NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL EVER STRIP THEMSELVES DOWN TO SWIMSUITS....

WE R PAKISTANIS AND NOT WESTERN WANNABEES ... WE WILL PLAY WITHIN OUR OWN LIMITS... ACCEPT US OR REJECT US .. ITS UR CHOICE.. WE DON'T CARE!
MISSWORLDFANATIC
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 26 Feb 1988
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby sweetie_aphrodite » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 am

zarasben wrote:
PAKISTAN CAN JOIN BEAUTY PAGEANTS BUT CHOOSES NOT TO PARTICIPATE FOR ONE REASON: WHY ARE BEAUTY PAGEANTS JUDGED ON WESTERN STANDARDS? WHY WOULD MISS EGYPT NEVER WEAR AN ARAB COSTUME? COZ SHE FEELS SHE WON'T BE ACCEPTED ....

NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAKISTANI MODELS SHOW CLEAVAGE OR PARTS OF THEIR BODY ... NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL EVER STRIP THEMSELVES DOWN TO SWIMSUITS....

WE R PAKISTANIS AND NOT WESTERN WANNABEES ... WE WILL PLAY WITHIN OUR OWN LIMITS... ACCEPT US OR REJECT US .. ITS UR CHOICE.. WE DON'T CARE!

thanks for that clarification sweetie! by the way... Rachel is hot!
sweetie_aphrodite

Postby betyanni » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 am

Very beautiful people

Goddessss of beauty
betyanni
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: gian alex
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1983
Profession: none
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby Adonia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 am

i love the way you last that picture of that girl coz your signature has almost the same facial expression to miss usa

almost pakistani has a beauty that can adore
THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF THIS .. WE ARE SUPREME!!!

[youtube]WQ_KYL3Awwk[/youtube]
Adonia
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: lady gaga before but im now ADONIA
Date of Birth: 23 Aug 1990
Profession: student,part time model
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: hhmp many to mention
Message: i really love myself you know why?? just look at me lols .......

Postby jczevahc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 am

lots of goddessess... :7
jczevahc
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: jc
Date of Birth: 06 Jan 1992
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: designs, pageants, fashion

Postby sweetie_aphrodite » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 am

Adonia wrote:i love the way you last that picture of that girl coz your signature has almost the same facial expression to miss usa

almost pakistani has a beauty that can adore

i never noticed that! LOL :=p
sweetie_aphrodite

Postby Lolli_PoP » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:11 am

I am glad pakistani girls do not participate in beauty pageants, atleast they keep their tradition and dont follow blindly the western norms., Indeed they are beautiful, maybe beacuse of the genes, maybe because they protect their face/skin from harsh sunrays via their burkah

Also, not only pakistan but all the Arab countries are filled with gorgeous girls!- Qatar, Kuwait, UAE to name a few!
Lolli_PoP

Real Life Name/Nick: Lolli_PoP
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1992
Profession: Surfer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, beauty!

Postby patrick samantha jones » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
SAD TAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PEAGENTS
Miss Universe 2014 prediction

1 Colombia
2 USA
3 Jamaica
4 India
5 Ecuador
6 Costa Rica
7 Venezuela
8 Serbia
9 Mexico
10 Philippines
11 Argentina
12 Lithuania
13 Spain
14 Ukraine
15 Indonesia
16 Brazil
patrick samantha jones

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Music, Dance, Travel, Treks, Books

Postby Likewise » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Lolli_PoP wrote:I am glad pakistani girls do not participate in beauty pageants, atleast they keep their tradition and dont follow blindly the western norms., Indeed they are beautiful, maybe beacuse of the genes, maybe because they protect their face/skin from harsh sunrays via their burkah

Also, not only pakistan but all the Arab countries are filled with gorgeous girls!- Qatar, Kuwait, UAE to name a few!

Errr just so y know hardly any women in Pakistan wear a burqah. If you walk out in the street or market you do see a few with covered heads but they're exceptions rather than the norm. However its a cultural thing and even if all women here did wear it then it should be respected. And REAL smart comment about burqah making girls beautiful. WOW.
Likewise

Postby Likewise » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm

And sweetie_aphroditte Pakistani girls are generally beautiful in fact I only like a couple of the ones you posted here I'm lazy but will later post a lot more pictures of models and actresses so you can see for yourself if you're interested. =). I'm glad you have an interest in my country's women! Also most of the really beautiful girls don't end up in the limelight because people here are more focussed on getting decent degrees and education and the media doesn't have as much to offer here as do other avenues!
Likewise

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 pm

zarasben wrote:

!

Baby they will do that :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] ..... but only when they come to India to make a mark in Bollywood :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) ....Agar Pakistan main kuch aisa karenge toh wahan ke mulle log unpar acid fakenge......... =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
CHOTA CHETAN
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1980
Profession: TEAM LEADER IN BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: PAGEANTS, COOKING, EATING, SLEEPING
Message: the more i come across humans...the more i love my animals...

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Likewise wrote:
DickTracy wrote:
zarasben wrote:

!

Baby they will do that :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] ..... but only when they come to India to make a mark in Bollywood :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) ....Agar Pakistan main kuch aisa karenge toh wahan ke mulle log unpar acid fakenge......... =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

You fucking fucktard. How many times do I have to tell you to refrain from saying shit about my country. At least our widows don't get burnt just because their husbands are dead and babies don't get killed just because they're girls. To be honest you (and pretty much half the population of your country) pretty much look like acids already been thrown on their faces - oh wait, that's just genetics. =). You pathetic creatures just don't understand the language of civility so just fucking well drown in your own shit. Which I'm sure you've already attempted one too many times seeing what you smell like. Pathetic shit.

Sacchi baat kadvi Lagti hai.....I can understand...... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} What i said has truth in it.....Your models come to India and pose in two piece bikinis(read Veena Mallick)

.....And mind u i abusive had not used any abusive language, but then...I can't blame you...... its in your blood....you fUCKING terrorist from a terrorist nation......... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Last edited by CHOTA CHETAN on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHOTA CHETAN

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Likewise wrote:
DickTracy wrote:Sacchi baat kadvi Lagti hai.....I can understand...... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} What i said has truth in it.....Your models come to India and pose in two piece bikinis(read Veena Mallick).....And mind u i didnt use abusive language, but then...I can't blame you...... its in your blood....you fucking terrorist from a terrorist nation......... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

You didn't use bad language? Here's what you posted:

DickTracy wrote:
Whatever Dude.......Better than ur Fuckin Countrys record........ >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< Tumhare yahan ladkiyon ke GA** main dum nahin hoga Pageants main part lene....Kyonki wahan ke mulle log unhe maar dalenge.....Ya unka gangrape karenge..... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

MODS U CAN DELETE MY POST IF U FIND IT OFFENSIVE......

And heres the link to that thread:http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89415

You lying fucking hypocrite you didn't use bad language? Maybe calling my country ' fucking' and I'll translate 'that they don't have it in their assholes to participate' and 'your women will be gangraped' is maybe not abusive to you since you're probably used to people calling india fucked up everyday and keep hearing about your indian girls asses and assholes and rapes in derogatory manner but its definitely abusive as far as I'm concerned. Other than that I'll tell you what the truth is. Look in the mirror, look inside your own being and tell me do you see anything even remotely worthy of being called anything other than shit externally or internally in yourself? I DOUBT that. And as far as Veena Malik is concerned I'm sorry she's just a B-grade celebrity here so she came to your shithole and did whatever you wanted. Btw I attended this wedding over here where your beloved celebrity Malaika Arora came as a dancing girl and before the night was over she was wearing little more than a bikini. So yes we hire dancing girls/strippers from your country which is a a huge-ass brothel if mine's 'terrorist'. You guys love reliving the lives of your celebrites becaue they are THE ONLY people who look good in India I mean the rest of your population is out there for everyone to see. And of course looks don't matter at all only shallow people would think so but to people like you who have no redeeming inner aspects either well you're left with nothing but faeces inside and out.

3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) KISS MY ASS :-* :-* :-* :-*
CHOTA CHETAN

Postby MISSWORLDFANATIC » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 pm

I think Indians have a very wrong impression of Veena Malik's prominence in Pakistan...

She got popular for her good acting in Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain program on Geo TV ...after that it was a steep downfall as far as her respect amongst Pakistanis go...

The disgraceful things she did in Big Boss ... even an Indian girl like Shweta Tiwari wouldn't do it ...

There are photos of Meera in bikini too ... and so is Sadia Imam ... but thats their personal lives...

Pakistani women will NEVER strip to bikinis and I stand by that.... A couple of girls like Meera or Veena don't even define Pakistan...

Have u heard of Iman Ali, Reema Khan, Resham, Sahiba and thousand more Paki celebrities? I am sure u haven't ... so stop stereotyping...

To make things clear... Veena Malik holds the same reputation or even worse than Rakhi Sawant in India... pce
MISSWORLDFANATIC
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 26 Feb 1988
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby Likewise » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 pm

DickTracy wrote:
Likewise wrote:
DickTracy wrote:Sacchi baat kadvi Lagti hai.....I can understand...... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} What i said has truth in it.....Your models come to India and pose in two piece bikinis(read Veena Mallick).....And mind u i didnt use abusive language, but then...I can't blame you...... its in your blood....you fucking terrorist from a terrorist nation......... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

You didn't use bad language? Here's what you posted:

DickTracy wrote:
Whatever Dude.......Better than ur Fuckin Countrys record........ >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< Tumhare yahan ladkiyon ke GA** main dum nahin hoga Pageants main part lene....Kyonki wahan ke mulle log unhe maar dalenge.....Ya unka gangrape karenge..... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

MODS U CAN DELETE MY POST IF U FIND IT OFFENSIVE......

And heres the link to that thread:http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89415

You lying fucking hypocrite you didn't use bad language? Maybe calling my country ' fucking' and I'll translate 'that they don't have it in their assholes to participate' and 'your women will be gangraped' is maybe not abusive to you since you're probably used to people calling india fucked up everyday and keep hearing about your indian girls asses and assholes and rapes in derogatory manner but its definitely abusive as far as I'm concerned. Other than that I'll tell you what the truth is. Look in the mirror, look inside your own being and tell me do you see anything even remotely worthy of being called anything other than shit externally or internally in yourself? I DOUBT that. And as far as Veena Malik is concerned I'm sorry she's just a B-grade celebrity here so she came to your shithole and did whatever you wanted. Btw I attended this wedding over here where your beloved celebrity Malaika Arora came as a dancing girl and before the night was over she was wearing little more than a bikini. So yes we hire dancing girls/strippers from your country which is a a huge-ass brothel if mine's 'terrorist'. You guys love reliving the lives of your celebrites becaue they are THE ONLY people who look good in India I mean the rest of your population is out there for everyone to see. And of course looks don't matter at all only shallow people would think so but to people like you who have no redeeming inner aspects either well you're left with nothing but faeces inside and out.

3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) KISS MY ASS :-* :-* :-* :-*

I doubt you could get even an ape to do that.
Likewise

Postby ryanne » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm

GODDESS :)>-
не ненавидять мене за те, що я
ryanne

Real Life Name/Nick: ryanne
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: expat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby Ale_Wil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:55 pm

They are pretty but some of them have scary lenses example Rachel
Ale_Wil

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: aaa,bbb,bbb
Hobbies/Interests: aaa,bbb,bbb

Postby karissa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:29 pm

They are really exotic and I would love to see one day pakistani women practice in beauty pageants. I also wish women from my country could compete in beauty pageants but Iraq have a lot of problems right now and we don't send Miss Iraq winner to international beauty pageants becouse of that.
karissa

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1994
Profession: Removed
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Removed

Postby COCOronahan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Not my type.
COCOronahan

Real Life Name/Nick: COCO
Date of Birth: 21 May 1990
Profession: artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: ARTS, Literature and Music.

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Likewise wrote:
DickTracy wrote:
zarasben wrote:

!

You fucking fucktard. How many times do I have to tell you to refrain from saying shit about my country. At least our widows don't get burnt just because their husbands are dead and babies don't get killed just because they're girls. To be honest you (and pretty much half the population of your country) pretty much look like acids already been thrown on their faces - oh wait, that's just genetics. =). You pathetic creatures just don't understand the language of civility so just fucking well drown in your own shit. Which I'm sure you've already attempted one too many times seeing what you smell like. Pathetic shit.

You're a racist dousche bag. So what if he said Veena Malik did pose in a bikini? She did didn't she? It's the truth. So you can't speak for all Pakistani ppl and say they never wear bikinis when clearly some of them do. What you wrote is unacceptable and disgusting. The language you Pakistanis use is just plain vile. I see a lot of Pakistanis don't like Indians. Your hearts are blackened with hatred against us. The mullahs in your country preach hatred against Indians and Hindus. We all know how you treat Hindus and Christian minorities in your country. And you mentioned acid. isn't that what you throw on the poor women in ur country because they want an education? Look at ur own problems before u talk shit about other countries. Most hypocritcal people ever. And Indians are so ugly and that's why Indian women make lists of the most beautiful people in the world right? You will find Freido Pinto, Aishwarya Rai on those lists, but you won't find one single Pakistani. :-@ :-@ :-@ .
Where the hell are the moderators and why do they allow such comments to be posted? Terrorist traitors is what you are. And you will be always inferior to India in every single way science, math, number of doctors. Indians are more successful than Pakistanis everywhere and Pakistanis are just jealous. What are u doing on misso anyway? Shouldn't u be out blowing yourself up?
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Some of them look good. Some of them are wearing contacts and it's so obvious.
NEXT!

And please don't even mention India. Pakistan can never match Indians in anything so how are they doing to match us in beauty pageants? Even if they joined MW or Miss Universe they will never win as many as India did ever. 5 MW's for Pakistan keep dreaming.
Iknowbeauty

Postby sairawhateva » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Likewise wrote:
DickTracy wrote:
zarasben wrote:

!

You're a racist dousche bag. So what if he said Veena Malik did pose in a bikini? She did didn't she? It's the truth. So you can't speak for all Pakistani ppl and say they never wear bikinis when clearly some of them do. What you wrote is unacceptable and just plain disgusting. The language you Pakistanis use is just plain vile. I see a lot of Pakistanis don't like Indians. Your hearts are blackened with hatred against us. The mullahs in your country preach hatred against Indians and Hindus. We all know how you treat Hindus and Christian minorities in your country. And you mentioned acid isn't that what you throw on the poor women in ur country simply because they want an education? Look at ur own problems before u talk shit about other countries. Most hypocritcal people ever. Where the hell are the moderators and why do they allow such comments to be posted? Terrorist traitors is what you are. And you will be always inferior to India in every single way science, math, number of doctors. Indians are more successful than Pakistanis everywhere and Pakistanis are just jealous. What are u doing on misso anyway? Shouldn't u be out blowing yourself up?

Oooohh long life of likewise haha I was looking for him on this forum and you fighting with him what a coincidence haha but no dont bash him he will never return i wish he participates in this year mr forum he was most good looking guy on miss and my crush BIGGEST! As Mu1000bc says he already left because she put him in mr forum and he was being targetteed because of his good looks so no more stalking of him by you so STOPPPP FIGHTING HAVE PEACEEEEEE we neeeeddd beautifulll people back in this BEAUTY FORUM!

PEACE!

LIKEWISE COME HRE!
sairawhateva

Date of Birth: 24 Dec 1988
Profession: modelling
Hobbies/Interests: none of your business =p

Postby madamebovarry » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 pm

a question for the pakistani, the pakistani people have so much blue eyes?
madamebovarry

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Postby Ale_Wil » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:36 pm

madamebovarry wrote:a question for the pakistani, the pakistani people have so much blue eyes?

I am not Pakistani but of course they can have blue eyes although i don't know how common they are but i am sure more common than they are in India.
Some photos of blue and green eyed Paksitanis
Last edited by Ale_Wil on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ale_Wil

Postby Ale_Wil » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Some celebrities
Mehreen Raheel

Naveen Waqar

Saba Qamar

Saira Khan

Zara Sheikh

Sara Chaudhry

Madiha Iftikhar

Sadia Khan

Syra Yousuf

Sumbul Iqbal
Ale_Wil

Postby magandangADONIS » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 am

i love their facial features.. their nose, eyes.
:hx :hx :hx
Everyone's jealous of me, because my life is perfect and you've always been the most jealous of all.
magandangADONIS

Real Life Name/Nick: adonis
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1988
Profession: BROKER
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, watching TV

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Nadia Ali is a singer from the US of Pakistani descent, not a model. She's not that good-looking IMO.

I don't know who this is, but she's cute:

Nasty
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ana
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1989
Hobbies/Interests: Reclaiming beauty standards from the trannies

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Ale_Wil wrote:
madamebovarry wrote:a question for the pakistani, the pakistani people have so much blue eyes?

I am not Pakistani but of course they can have blue eyes although i don't know how common they are but i am sure more common than they are in India.

Why bring up India all the time? Pakistanis can't talk without comparing everything to India and badmouthing India? Those people are from the Kalash tribe and they don't represent Pakistanis. They don't look like the average Pakistani. As far as Pakistan having more colored eyes than India it is very possible, but I slightly doubt it because India's population is 1.5 billion while Pakistan's is much less.
Iknowbeauty

Postby hiximxblond » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Ale_Wil wrote:

Why bring up India all the time? Pakistanis can't talk without comparing everything to India and badmouthing India? Those people are from the Kalash tribe and they don't represent Pakistanis. They don't look like the average Pakistani. As far as Pakistan having more colored eyes than India it is very possible, but I slightly doubt it because India's population is 1.5 billion while Pakistan's is much less.

im not South Asian, and i am around South Asians all the time, Iv met one Pakistani with light brown eyes and two with green, and 3 Indians with blue eyes and 2 with green eyes and a couple with light brown eyes, Yes the saying goes the north you go the more light colored eyes ...etc, but thats not the case with Pakistan and India, i can clearly tell you have no idea what the history of both countries are, before the partition majority of the people in north India and Pakistan were all Hindus, Sikh, or Buddhists...after the partition Pakistan region declared as Muslim...and all the Non-Muslims in Pakistans region moved to Indias side, and Muslims from central India (where most of the Muslim concentration was (they tended to live in populated cities for opportunities), and where all the major cities in India are) moved in Pakistan ...90% of Pakistanis today are actually central Indian immigrants...either way did you know sun rays determine eye color and skin color (and they go from top to bottom not left to right)(all the countries north and east of these three countries are Mongolian looking (China, Hazaras, Tajiks), west and south are more dark features (south Pakistan, south Afghanistan, south Iran, south India) but those region are outside of the region north Pakistan, North India and North Afghanistan is in...the northern tip of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India is in the same category, so geographically neither country is lighter or has lighter eye color...Northern half of Pakistan and North half of India, and northern 2/3 rds of Afganistan is in the same category of looks (notice all three countries northern tip ends at the same level, but still in the same category of sun rays and looks) ...now lets talk about invaders...clearly India had a lot more invaders than Pakistan, some of the upper caste clans have 100% European ancestors with proof, and as time went on many clans from the north continued mixing with the upper caste, and then the British invasion and then we got mixed Indians with British blood...Muslims were originally hindus from inner cities, and they were considered lower caste in India's caste system...they finally got their own freedom and thought it was a good idea converting to Islam by Arab invaders for opportunities and they never saw recessive traits because they were the least expected to communicate with outsider clans and these are the people that moved to Pakistan to fill in the gaps Hindus and Sikhs left when they moved out of Pakistan region...now the population, India has more than a billion people, while Pakistan 180 million people, one state in northern India has more population than Pakistan and Afghanistan put together...that's why they dont have more green/blue eyes, the only types of Pakistanis that will have blue/Green eyes are Kalash or the 10% Afghans near the border that have a different gene pool, but even for them its just as rare, because all three countries are in the same category of sun rays. The Kalash population is like barely 2,000 and even in their community blue eyes are a minority, but after the partition of India and Pakistan their clan was the only clan that did not move to Indias side due to financial situations ... and plus they were not Hindu or Muslim and they were kinda stuck in the middle...they didn't really see a reason to move, they are the few native Pakistanis and plus 10% of Afghans near the border region, the Kalash are just one of the types of people out of MANY that came to the Indian subcontinent, their neighbors Nuristan, Afganistan were a extension of them they were originally Verdic but they were conquered and converted to Islam, but they were the most recent settlers and settled in the mountain regions and stayed exclusive that's why you see recessive trends in them more, i believe they used to get aid from the Greek govt, where they are said to be from but it stopped when the Taliban attacked them. If Pakistan was still India they would have mixed with locals but they left, but now its Pakistan and they dont mix with the new immigrants of Pakistan ...and near South India they had their own invasion, for example, Australoid and Andaman, theres small tribes like these all throughout the Indian subcontinent, but they never really contributed to the countries or anything basically because these small tribes came in small numbers compared to others...i have a feeling in a couple of years the recessive traits will be mainly seen in Kalash and the upper caste in India if they continue having a caste system and refuse mixing

Indians with blue/ green eyes...i only put the ones iv come across, im not going to put a lot, just showing it exists in both countries, though both Indian and Pakistani girls wear contacts a lot ...and im NOT going to put pictures of my friends
http://fearfactor.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/aditi.jpg
http://sheokhanda.files.wordpress.com/2 ... s496na.png
http://pastmist.files.wordpress.com/200 ... irl7df.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30120194@N ... /lightbox/
http://www.pbase.com/manny_librodo/image/93453304
http://pastmist.files.wordpress.com/200 ... anchal.jpg
http://pahaldesign.com/wp-content/uploa ... t_Bal1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ansraj.jpg
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=93&u ... s:100,i:22
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... tandon.jpg

anyways Blue/Green eyes exist in both countries, but Pakistan definitely doesnt have more even with the Kalash, you might see it more w/ the kalash, but they dont have more numbers, anyways living in a South Asian community i noticed that Pakistani and Indians parents are very strict, small percent of the parents are American raised are more easy and since India has more people it may seem their parents are more easy but percent wise no their not they just have more easy parents than Pakistani parents because of the population difference...the youth of both countries are the same ...wear bikinis secretly ...etc, but many still are scared of the South Asian public and their parents...though both do plenty of South Asian pageants, so thats the reason why their not in pageants, they just have a small amount of families that are easy going comparing with how many people they have
hiximxblond
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1992
Profession: nurse
Hobbies/Interests: traveling

Next

Return to GENERAL