ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Image



  • 0

ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Melaheni Brown » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 am

    

Introducing Miss Universe elegant eight

Image

By way of introduction pageant director Joan Johnson, founder of Miss Universe St Lucia, said it was with sheer enthusiasm organizers were staging this year’s pageant, not only because of the eight capable and super elegant ladies vying for the crown, but also because of the fact that St Lucia hadn’t had a contestant in the Miss Universe Pageant for two years.
“I’m sure after you see them you’ll make your decision, which is normal, which is natural, but I can assure you they all measure up to what Miss Universe St Lucia is supposed to be,” Johnson said. “They’re wonderful girls. They are prepared and they want your support. We are here to give them that support.”
With that said the girls made their first public appearance and proved they were all wonderful girls indeed, though some shaky and nervous when introducing themselves to the nation. The group consisted of seasoned pageant contestants and newbies, but everyone came forth and did what they had to do.
Twenty-three year-old Jamilla Lansiquot approached the podium first, “a very motivated and determined lady” who loved volleyball.
“When I’m off the court I go to the beach and hang out with my friends,” she said. “This is my first pageant.”
Jamilla expressed that not many people knew she would be going up for the pageant, but when asked what her mother would think she responded with a wide smile, “she’d be proud.”
Nineteen-year-old Cherissa Albertine was very enthusiastic and excited about the pageant and she expressed just that.
“I know I can do this,” she said. “In my spare time I model and I also love spending time with friends and family.”
“Exotic Joy Ann Biscette” made a bouncy introduction that matched perfectly her personality and showcased her familiarity with the world of pageantry. The 25-year-old sales associate said through the pageant she hoped she could recognize her strengths and perfect them, and transform her weaknesses to strengths. Joy Ann was the island’s 2005 National Carnival Queen and winner of the 2008 Miss World, St Lucia pageant.
“Variety is the spice of life,” were words 25-year-old Natasha John lived by. Drama, researching and organizing were a few of her strong points and the newcomer to the pageantry arena promised to put her best foot forward in the upcoming pageant.
Eighteen-year-old Solange Lenihan was a pretty face with an unusual hidden talent. She was a swimmer and a secondary degree black belt.
“This pageant will be a new experience for me and I hope I’ll be motivated enough to continue,” she told the audience.
Twenty-two-year-old Patrish Lionel was Anse La Raye’s carnival queen in 2008 and also took part in the National Carnival Queen Pageant in 2009. The “sports enthusiast and a fitness fanatic” said the Miss Universe Pageant was one with a difference and she was proud to be taking part.
Katrina Scheper, an 18-year-old student of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College believed the Miss Universe pageant was about a lot more than good looks. She’d always had an interest in pageantry and said she was motivated by her father to participate.
“I think it’s about intelligence, charisma and your skill with people,” she said. “I love singing and I love to cook.”
“I was stopped in the street and asked to audition, and when I thought about it, it was a new experience so I gave it a shot,” 19-year-old Lynnell Esnard, the eighth contestant told the STAR. She was a Physical Education and Math teacher at the Entrepot Secondary School and an ex-athlete in track and field and netball.
At the press launch Shermark Leon, the pageant’s marketing director promised organizers had put their all into this year’s show so patrons could expect an unforgettable event. The international event will be held in Brazil this year, and locally, the show will be held on June 5 at the National Cultural Centre.
“We hope everyone will be there,” Leon said. “We want to spread the word. We want to thank Bay Gardens Hotel for the opportunity to have the launch here.”

Courtesy of St.Lucia Star


Melaheni Brown
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 12:53 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 89
Real Life Name/Nick: Bee
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby bjoern28 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 am



St. Lucia reminds me a lot of Sascha Andrew-Rose who was robbed big time in Miss Universe 2006.

I can see some potentials, two or three from the eight finalists.

Welcome back St. Lucia!


>=p >=p >=p
I am Bjoern. I am Me. Love Me. Or Hate Me.
bjoern28
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2591
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Country: Croatia (hr)
Reputation: 598
Real Life Name/Nick: bjoern
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: Civil Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: backpacking,kayaking, mountain climbing, badminton
Message: I am born missosologist! I challenge everyone for fastfact infos!

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby terese23 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 am

Welcome back!!! I see three candidates with potential from this group
Image
Image
terese23
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6448
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4161
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby 098march » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 am

I SEE THREE WHO HAS POTENTIALS, GOD BLESS THEM THOUGH... HOPE THEY PICKED THE BEST...
To God Be the Glory! _lets dance_
098march
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 18459
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 97
Date of Birth: 14 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: A Professional Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Syv » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 am

The one in the far left looks promising.. She's pretty and looks tall :=p
Welcome come back St. Lucia!
Syv
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:37 am
Location: Cebu
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 21 May 2007
Gender: Male
Profession: Misfit
Hobbies/Interests: Photography
Message: Creating New Keepsakes

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby kittie cats » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 am

Melaheni Brown wrote:Introducing Miss Universe elegant eight

Image



Nice :"> Welcome back! I love the 1st girl, she looks tall n pretty, Goodluck! :">

BTW who is the 8th girl?? the one with the pink shirt???
Image
kittie cats
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1990
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: cam whoring. pageants, fashion,
Message: i'm not a ***** until i need to be!

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Crisboli » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 am

kittie cats wrote:
Melaheni Brown wrote:Introducing Miss Universe elegant eight

Image



Nice :"> Welcome back! I love the 1st girl, she looks tall n pretty, Goodluck! :">

BTW who is the 8th girl?? the one with the pink shirt???


Yes, the first girl looks great, even she is far from the camera. She looks like Emma, the current Miss World 1st RU. BW, there are other 2 girls that looks really good. Welcome Back St. Lucia

Could this be edition with most number of contestants? Come countries are coming back, let's hope no country withdraw this year.
Crisboli
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Ciudad Bolivar
Country: Venezuela (ve)
Reputation: 780
Real Life Name/Nick: Cristian
Date of Birth: 09 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Economist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Model United Nations, Reading, Tv Series.

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby MISS AZERBAIJAN » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am

antigua and barbuda will return as well!!
MISS AZERBAIJAN
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 am
Country: Azerbaijan (az)
Reputation: 51
Real Life Name/Nick: kali
Date of Birth: 20 Oct 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: killing bad people

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby e_maris » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

That's great! More countries returning this year! This should be interesting....
Image
e_maris
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 17132
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Guayama, Puerto Rico (Caribbean)
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6109
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Ambassador
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Sports, Arts.

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby פיקאסו » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 pm

rockz20109 wrote:antigua and barbuda will return as well!!


TRUE?
פיקאסו
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4764
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Location: Tel Aviv / Barcelona
Country: Israel (il)
Reputation: 1576
Real Life Name/Nick: picasso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Music teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cinema, music, guitar, basket, beauty pageants...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby MISS AZERBAIJAN » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:53 pm

פיקאסו wrote:
rockz20109 wrote:antigua and barbuda will return as well!!


TRUE?


yup it is still to be confirmed but got friends there who said it would be launch soon
MISS AZERBAIJAN
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 am
Country: Azerbaijan (az)
Reputation: 51
Real Life Name/Nick: kali
Date of Birth: 20 Oct 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: killing bad people

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby sunriseson » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:02 pm

3 girls who wore green shirt,Blue skirt,and white shirt far left have potentials... :wink: :wink:
sunriseson
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: Namdong
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 1563
Date of Birth: 03 Aug 2009
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Ho
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping
Message: <3

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby fidanzato20 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

i'll choose the first girl..

i love her small face.
i think she's tall..
she's the best dressed for me.. hehe

she's the best choice
in the group
so far..

wait till we see the other photos..
Some people, no matter how old they get,
never lose their beauty -
they merely move it from their faces
into their hearts.
fidanzato20
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: baguio city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1
Real Life Name/Nick: Chokko
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: singing, drawing, acting, having coffee
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:39 pm

CONGRATS! ALL OF THOSE GIRLS WON?! *LOL*
THEY ALL GOT THE "MISS ST. LUCIA UNIVERSE" SASH! HEHEHE

I LIKE THE THIRD GIL BUT MIGHT BE SHORT, AND THE FIRST ONE!
Raven
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: >>>
Hobbies/Interests: sports

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby LovelyJoy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Contracts St. Lucia welcome back. Some of these girls look like they have potential....would love to see more pics :-D
    Image
Image
LovelyJoy
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 am
Location: somewhere
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 14
Date of Birth: 24 Mar 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: anything adventurous

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby novemberRain » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 pm

so many countries return :!!
i love the smiling one, she reminds me of Kenisha Thom, Miss T & T 2006 :hx
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History



novemberRain
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 31453
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 10484
Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby France68 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Welcome back ! :D/
France68
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 712
Real Life Name/Nick: Jordan
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hairdresser
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageant

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby MariaAndreina » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Many countries returning.. love it !

And this batch looks promising. I think three of these girls have potential. :=p
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 14566
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reputation: 15759
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby OMA » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 pm

The 1st and 3rd have the most potential. :hx
OMA
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:41 am
Location: Some where
Country: Dominican Republic (do)
Reputation: 1227
Real Life Name/Nick: Jani de Monte Oca
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1996
Gender: Male
Profession: Aspiring something~
Hobbies/Interests: Does talking count?
Message: My favorite miss is Eva Arias! Evarista forever!!

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Melaheni Brown » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

Dhimas wrote:St Lucia
Portugal
Chile
Bonaire
Antigua and Barbuda
Estonia
Montenegro
Namibia
Turks and Caicos
are fixed for Miss Universe 2011.


Iceland & Ethiopia return confirmed by national director
Melaheni Brown
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 12:53 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 89
Real Life Name/Nick: Bee
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby TRINISOCA » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 am

Melaheni Brown wrote:Introducing Miss Universe elegant eight

Image

By way of introduction pageant director Joan Johnson, founder of Miss Universe St Lucia, said it was with sheer enthusiasm organizers were staging this year’s pageant, not only because of the eight capable and super elegant ladies vying for the crown, but also because of the fact that St Lucia hadn’t had a contestant in the Miss Universe Pageant for two years.
“I’m sure after you see them you’ll make your decision, which is normal, which is natural, but I can assure you they all measure up to what Miss Universe St Lucia is supposed to be,” Johnson said. “They’re wonderful girls. They are prepared and they want your support. We are here to give them that support.”
With that said the girls made their first public appearance and proved they were all wonderful girls indeed, though some shaky and nervous when introducing themselves to the nation. The group consisted of seasoned pageant contestants and newbies, but everyone came forth and did what they had to do.
Twenty-three year-old Jamilla Lansiquot approached the podium first, “a very motivated and determined lady” who loved volleyball.
“When I’m off the court I go to the beach and hang out with my friends,” she said. “This is my first pageant.”
Jamilla expressed that not many people knew she would be going up for the pageant, but when asked what her mother would think she responded with a wide smile, “she’d be proud.”
Nineteen-year-old Cherissa Albertine was very enthusiastic and excited about the pageant and she expressed just that.
“I know I can do this,” she said. “In my spare time I model and I also love spending time with friends and family.”
“Exotic Joy Ann Biscette” made a bouncy introduction that matched perfectly her personality and showcased her familiarity with the world of pageantry. The 25-year-old sales associate said through the pageant she hoped she could recognize her strengths and perfect them, and transform her weaknesses to strengths. Joy Ann was the island’s 2005 National Carnival Queen and winner of the 2008 Miss World, St Lucia pageant.
“Variety is the spice of life,” were words 25-year-old Natasha John lived by. Drama, researching and organizing were a few of her strong points and the newcomer to the pageantry arena promised to put her best foot forward in the upcoming pageant.
Eighteen-year-old Solange Lenihan was a pretty face with an unusual hidden talent. She was a swimmer and a secondary degree black belt.
“This pageant will be a new experience for me and I hope I’ll be motivated enough to continue,” she told the audience.
Twenty-two-year-old Patrish Lionel was Anse La Raye’s carnival queen in 2008 and also took part in the National Carnival Queen Pageant in 2009. The “sports enthusiast and a fitness fanatic” said the Miss Universe Pageant was one with a difference and she was proud to be taking part.
Katrina Scheper, an 18-year-old student of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College believed the Miss Universe pageant was about a lot more than good looks. She’d always had an interest in pageantry and said she was motivated by her father to participate.
“I think it’s about intelligence, charisma and your skill with people,” she said. “I love singing and I love to cook.”
“I was stopped in the street and asked to audition, and when I thought about it, it was a new experience so I gave it a shot,” 19-year-old Lynnell Esnard, the eighth contestant told the STAR. She was a Physical Education and Math teacher at the Entrepot Secondary School and an ex-athlete in track and field and netball.
At the press launch Shermark Leon, the pageant’s marketing director promised organizers had put their all into this year’s show so patrons could expect an unforgettable event. The international event will be held in Brazil this year, and locally, the show will be held on June 5 at the National Cultural Centre.
“We hope everyone will be there,” Leon said. “We want to spread the word. We want to thank Bay Gardens Hotel for the opportunity to have the launch here.”

Courtesy of St.Lucia Star


I LOVE MOST OF THE GIRLS IN THE PHOTO. I AM JUST WONDERING HOW TALL THEY ARE. I THINK ANYONE UNDER 5FT 7 SHOULD FORGET IT AND IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO HIT THE GYM. ENTER YOUR LOCAL PAGEANT OR CARIBBEAN QUEEN PAGEANTS. MISS UNIVERSE IS FOR THE BIG GIRLS. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
TRINISOCA
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3012
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: Beverly Hills
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 33
Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball
Message: I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby jessica55 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 pm

I see one who for sure has a good chance, the one in the blue and white skirt is beautiful but would like to see more photos , close up
good luck what i sher name?
jessica55
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Location: Engalnd
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: maureen woods
Date of Birth: 28 May 1962
Gender: Male
Profession: Boutique owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: fashion reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby jessica55 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Who is the 8th girl in pink why is Se not standing in the line?
jessica55
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Location: Engalnd
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: maureen woods
Date of Birth: 28 May 1962
Gender: Male
Profession: Boutique owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: fashion reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Shamster » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Melaheni Brown wrote:
Dhimas wrote:St Lucia
Portugal
Chile
Bonaire
Antigua and Barbuda
Estonia
Montenegro
Namibia
Turks and Caicos
are fixed for Miss Universe 2011.


Iceland & Ethiopia return confirmed by national director
Confirmation?

And there's no official word on Montenegro. :)>-
Shamster
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6939
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:51 am
Location: Georgia, USA
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 1028
Real Life Name/Nick: Colleen
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Unemployed
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading, pageants, internet
Message: Let's win on exceptional beauty, not favoritism.

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby Cello » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 am

St. Lucia should send the SAME GIRL they sent to Miss World last year...

Image
Image

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1054
Real Life Name/Nick: Cello
Date of Birth: 18 May 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Thot
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: If only you knew

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby GuiGo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:55 am

Cello wrote:
St. Lucia should send the SAME GIRL they sent to Miss World last year...

Image


Oh, you are right!

This girl is so fresh and cute! Adorable, with a young beauty...
GuiGo
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm
Location: Belo Horizonte
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: -2
Real Life Name/Nick: Gui
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: stylist
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:07 am

GuiGo wrote:
Cello wrote:
St. Lucia should send the SAME GIRL they sent to Miss World last year...

Image


Oh, you are right!

This girl is so fresh and cute! Adorable, with a young beauty...



NOWAY [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X THIS GIRL WOULD BE CLAPPER IF SHE IS SEND TO MISS UNIVERSE...NUMBER ONE, THIS GIRL THAT PLACED IN MISS WORLD LAST YEAR IS VERY TIMID AND WOULD BE EATEN ALIVE AT MISS UNVERSE..FIRST , SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE TRAINED AT LEAST A WHOLE YEAR IN GROOMING, CATWALK,GYM AND HOW TO EXPRESS HERSELF IN A LIKEABLE WAY.....MISS UNIVERSE IS NOT A WALK OVER...THIS IS WHERE MANY CARIBBEAN DELEGATES FAIL.THEY THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE A PRETTY FACE ALONE IT WOULD PROPEL THEM TO STARDOM...NOWAY.....

IN 2002, SANYA HUGHES WAS CONSIDERED TO BE THE PRETTIEST GIRL ALON WITH OXANNA FEDOROVA YET SHE MISSED THE CUT.....MISS UNIVERSE IS ALL ABOUT BEING FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND FIT... #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S
BEAUTY POLICE
Image


MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 22701
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 1671
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby TRINISOCA » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 am

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
GuiGo wrote:
Cello wrote:
St. Lucia should send the SAME GIRL they sent to Miss World last year...

Image


Oh, you are right!

This girl is so fresh and cute! Adorable, with a young beauty...



NOWAY [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X THIS GIRL WOULD BE CLAPPER IF SHE IS SEND TO MISS UNIVERSE...NUMBER ONE, THIS GIRL THAT PLACED IN MISS WORLD LAST YEAR IS VERY TIMID AND WOULD BE EATEN ALIVE AT MISS UNVERSE..FIRST , SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE TRAINED AT LEAST A WHOLE YEAR IN GROOMING, CATWALK,GYM AND HOW TO EXPRESS HERSELF IN A LIKEABLE WAY.....MISS UNIVERSE IS NOT A WALK OVER...THIS IS WHERE MANY CARIBBEAN DELEGATES FAIL.THEY THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE A PRETTY FACE ALONE IT WOULD PROPEL THEM TO STARDOM...NOWAY.....

IN 2002, SANYA HUGHES WAS CONSIDERED TO BE THE PRETTIEST GIRL ALON WITH OXANNA FEDOROVA YET SHE MISSED THE CUT.....MISS UNIVERSE IS ALL ABOUT BEING FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND FIT... #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


I MUST SAY I AGREE. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN EATEN UP AT MISS UNIVERSE. YOU ALSO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE MOST OF THE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS COME FROM THE BRITISH SYSTEM, THEY MAINLY FOCUS THEIR MINDS TO BE IN THAT MISS WORLD MOOD.
MISS WORLD IS FROM THE BRITISH SYSTEM.
I LOOK AT MISS NEW ZEALAND LAST YEAR AND I WAS SAYING SHE IS UNIQUE BUT SHE NEVER MADE THE FINAL CUT.
MISS UNIVERSE IS FOR THE BIG GIRLS. THE SECRET IS YOU HAVE TO COME PREPARED AND COME WITH A GAME PLAN
TRINISOCA
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3012
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: Beverly Hills
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 33
Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball
Message: I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby jessica55 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

I agree Miss Universe is for the big girls not like Miss world, the Girl in the red band I have viewd body photos and would get no where in miss Universe only 5 out of ten plus she looks very short in her photos, face is cute that is all.
They should send a girl who has the total package , a must is a great body, and by the looks of the photo you can not tell they should be in swim wear, they all look cute and some of them I see 2 at least who are every bit as cute as the girl in the red.
jessica55
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Location: Engalnd
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: maureen woods
Date of Birth: 28 May 1962
Gender: Male
Profession: Boutique owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: fashion reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ST.LUCIA return in MISS UNIVERSE !!

Postby jessica55 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Any other photos on the 8 girls only the one of the group is not so great from a paper close up and swim wear would be better
how tall are they some look short,any more info
jessica55
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Location: Engalnd
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: maureen woods
Date of Birth: 28 May 1962
Gender: Male
Profession: Boutique owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: fashion reading
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: awest1185, cabra_chupa, Dhiannah, itsrowdy801, JamalasGravity, labedroomwheft, melucky2233, Philippinesupporter1998

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology