Indonesia never placed at ME because of their "rude" fans?

Indonesia never placed at ME because of their "rude" fans?

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Every time when a post comparing Miss Earth and other pageants, the Indonesian pageant fans were tried to discredit Miss Earth and revived some of the issues surrounding the pageant in the past. Do you think their attitude prevented Indonesia from placing at Miss Earth or just their beauties were not as par as other Asian counterparts like Thailand (2nd most number of placements from Asia after Philippines) and Vietnam (2nd Southeast Asian country to win Miss Earth and 3rd Southeast Asian country to win an elemental title at least once)?

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: Indonesia never placed at ME because of their "rude" fan

Postby vinusya » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Thailand's fans were also rude fans. There were better that's why they don't place
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby manoypoe » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:38 pm

I have to say, this is one of your ill-thoughts threads. Close or delete this ASAP. Miss Earth or Carousel is not low class to mind the attitude of the fans. Delegates do place according to merits or their performances. =O/ =O/
Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:57 pm

What has led you to go very low casting aspersion on the integrity of the members of the judging panel, if I may ask? This is hugely so unfair! I was hoping it was merely your perception. What had caused you to assume the members of the board of judges have all the luxury of time (knowing how extremely busy their schedules are!) to go through all the comments about the girls competing for ME? Are you now saying that you have a very low regard as to the integrity of the individual judge who had been selected under stringent qualification requirements to be qualified to the international judging panel? Me pagka tsismoso rin ang mga judges sa ME, is that what you're trying to say?
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby CamAngel123 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Last year we got the chance to talk to Madam Lorraine herself and we joked about letting candidates with large fan base to penetrate the Top 20 to strengthen the name of the brand. Her response was,

"Ayun yung SGV sa likod. Dun kayo mag sabi" =;))

As hilarious as it may seem, it only means one thing: Carousel never altered or meddled with the scores given by the judges. They always have a tabulator with them during official events. This is never about a certain country not placing because of the rude fans. Its a matter of the quality and preparation of the delegates sent by the countries. I haven't seen a delegate from Indonesia yet who fits the Miss Earth prototype but rest assured that the reaction of the fans to the results is and will never be part of the equation.
Last edited by CamAngel123 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:42 pm

This is tantamount to saying ‘Miss Earth is run by maleducated No-what Its-a-rag-in-hell.’
That is how he runs his Miss Garbage International!
He does not only treat the girls like trash,
His trashy behaviour and personality makes him picks up trashy with garbage-like attitude winners year in and year out! LOL!

No wonder his irrelevant Miss Garbage International is being promoted and hyped by a DUMPSITE called GB.
Garbage belongs to dumpsites, right?

=;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by Stoichio on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Stoichio wrote:

This is tantamount to saying ‘Miss Earth is run by maleducated No-what Its-a-rag-in-hell.’
That is how he runs his Miss Garbage International!
He does mot only treat the girls like trash!
His trashy behaviour and personality makes him picks up trashy with garbage-like attitude winners year in and year out! LOL!

No wonder his irrelevant Miss Garbage International is being promoted and hyped by a DUMPSITE called GB.
Garbage belongs to dumpsites, right?

=;)) =;)) =;))

Ang harsh mo Stoichio but trulalo lahat pinagsasabi mo :%)) :%)) :%))
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:14 pm

I want to clear things up because Indonesian beauties are doing very well in other pageants but not at Miss Earth, yet the fans were bitter and mocked Miss Earth if there will be a comparison on social media like IG.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:37 pm

One classic example when Indonesian pageant fans mocked and bashed Miss Earth: (Please click and read some of the comments from Indonesian pageant fans and "dummy" accounts)

I still remember the two famous bashers against Miss Earth and Philippines were from Vietnam (J*) and Puerto Rico (N*) in this forum yet Vietnam and Puerto Rico won Miss Earth in 2018 and 2019 respectively.

ajsy0203

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:38 pm

[/color]
ajsy0203 wrote:I want to clear things up because Indonesian beauties are doing very well in other pageants but not at Miss Earth, yet the fans were bitter and mocked Miss Earth if there will be a comparison on social media like IG.

Do you approve of that rotten attitude by some unruly Indo fans? Would you allow yourself to be shepherded by the undesirable few to the snake pit?
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby justpassingby » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Lol it would by laughably petty and unprofessional for Carousel and MEO to block Indonesia from placements because their fans have "bad attitut" :%))

How about considering that each pageants like Miss Universe, MW, MI, ME, MS, MGI, etc. all have different methods of judging?

Or that Indonesia's fellow competitors in ME are just as competitive, if not more?

Or that Puteri Indonesia and Miss World Indonesia are larger, well-established organizations that are able to attract more competitive candidates and prepare them more fully compared to Miss Earth Indonesia which is a comparatively smaller org.?

There are more factors that have greater bearing at play than just merely social media bashers that have too much time on their hands.
justpassingby
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.

Postby Handsama » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 am

I have a feeling that Carousel doesn’t really care much what the Indonesian fans think of the pageant. :%)) Miss Earth has always marched to its own drumbeat. There is a reason why Miss Earth is so competitive...because placements are based purely on merit. If a delegate makes it far, it’s largely thanks to her effort and not from the type of politicking we see in other pageants.

To a certain degree, the Indonesian fans can be blamed for their failure to place. But it had nothing to do with the judges. For the more they bash Miss Earth, the more likely they’re discouraging Puteri level candidates from joining MEI. As a result, they produce winners that aren’t as competitive in the Asian Pacific region.

If they want to place, then they better start encouraging the women they consider to have huge potentials to check out Miss Earth. Stop the self sabotage!
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:38 am

i don't think so. Indonesia flops in ME because they always sent flop candidates.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:00 am

ajsy0203 wrote:I want to clear things up because Indonesian beauties are doing very well in other pageants but not at Miss Earth, yet the fans were bitter and mocked Miss Earth if there will be a comparison on social media like IG.

I don’t understand why you put so much importance with what the fans say. Their opinions do not define a pageant.

Reputable pageant organizations do not go down to the fans levels (only Miss Garbage International owner No-what It’s-a-rag-in-hell does that. That is why he has no integrity and no credibility at all.)

If you watched the latest podcast of Queentuhan and Korona Ashties, Pia revealed a lot about how MUO instructs the selection committee (take note of not using the word ‘judges’ on what kind of girl they are looking for. Pia said that MUO emphasizes to the committee to ignore audience impact (which is usually biased) or fans noise.

Again, Only Miss Garbage International (MGI) resorts to such game play because it has no integrity and credibility that it relies on fans opinions. Soon, it will sublimate to thin air the same way the DUMPSITE GB proclaimed MTQI before as a Big 5, but it went quickly to grandSLUM. Mark my word. Anything promoted by rhat dumpsitw out of their selfish and evil minds will never succeed.
Stoichio

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:09 am

Stoichio wrote:

I don’t understand why you put so much importance with what the fans say. Their opinions do not define a pageant.

Reputable pageant organizations do not go down to the fans levels (only Miss Garbage International owner No-what It’s-a-rag-in-hell does that. That is why he has no integrity and no credibility at all.)

If you watched the latest podcast of Queentuhan and Korona Ashties, Pia revealed a lot about how MUO instructs the selection committee (take note of not using the word ‘judges’ on what kind of girl they are looking for. Pia said that MUO emphasizes to the committee to ignore audience impact (which is usually biased) or fans noise.

Again, Only Miss Garbage International (MGI) resorts to such game play because it has no integrity and credibility that it relies on fans opinions. Soon, it will sublimate to thin air the same way the DUMPSITE GB proclaimed MTQI before as a Big 5, but it went quickly to grandSLUM. Mark my word. Anything promoted by rhat dumpsitw out of their selfish and evil minds will never succeed.

Indonesian pageant fans were "rude" these days after Frederika Cull made it to the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2019. They put petty issues like Paris Hilton, terno, Downy, Covid cases, Miss Earth. The major issue so far against Indonesian pageant fans was the digitally altered picture of Catriona. They think they were "invincible" just when Frederika beat Gazini.
ajsy0203

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:34 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Indonesian pageant fans were "rude" these days after Frederika Cull made it to the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2019. They put petty issues like Paris Hilton, terno, Downy, Covid cases, Miss Earth. The major issue so far against Indonesian pageant fans was the digitally altered picture of Catriona. They think they were "invincible" just when Frederika beat Gazini.

Girl, IGNORE them!
Why are you even lurking on their social media accounts?
You just make their problems/frustrations your own problem.
Whatever they say is irrelevant coz they are irrelevant. Whatever placement they have in other pageants most of those are results of bribery. If they don’t invite reigning queens in their Puteri annually, do you think they will place??? 8-} 8-}

Let them celebrate, because placing Top 10 in Miss Universe is feelis like winning the crown already =;)) .
Because they know by themselves that the best and highest they can get in the history of Miss Universe.

Stoichio

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

Stoichio wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Girl, IGNORE them!
Why are you even lurking on their social media accounts?
You just make their problems/frustrations your own problem.
Whatever they say is irrelevant coz they are irrelevant. Whatever placement they have in other pageants most of those are results of bribery. If they don’t invite reigning queens in their Puteri annually, do you think they will place??? 8-} 8-}

Let them celebrate, because placing Top 10 in Miss Universe is feelis like winning the crown already =;)) .
Because they know by themselves that the best and highest they can get in the history of Miss Universe.

For now Indonesia is just the same status of Turks and Caicos, Ghana, Portugal, Nepal, etc. with 1 Top 10 finish as their highest placement. Croatia never placed in the Top 10 at Miss Universe despite they made the cut several times.
ajsy0203

Postby lucrecia_kasilag » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Hahaha! Si Ajsy...

Seating pretty na tayo dito, naghahanap ka pa ng away. =b =b =b =b =b
lucrecia_kasilag
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: leegah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2000
Profession: Consistent being Inconsistent
Hobbies/Interests: Windra!

Postby Filiverse » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Handsama wrote:I have a feeling that Carousel doesn’t really care much what the Indonesian fans think of the pageant. :%)) Miss Earth has always marched to its own drumbeat. There is a reason why Miss Earth is so competitive...because placements are based purely on merit. If a delegate makes it far, it’s largely thanks to her effort and not from the type of politicking we see in other pageants.

To a certain degree, the Indonesian fans can be blamed for their failure to place. But it had nothing to do with the judges. For the more they bash Miss Earth, the more likely they’re discouraging Puteri level candidates from joining MEI. As a result, they produce winners that aren’t as competitive in the Asian Pacific region.

If they want to place, then they better start encouraging the women they consider to have huge potentials to check out Miss Earth. Stop the self sabotage!

I second this. The pageant has been around 2001 so I doubt the Indonesians have ever really been a problem to the org since then.
I think that Indonesians have alluded to the thought that because they've never placed at ME, CP seems to generally dislike Indonesia, making it impossible for the country to place by default. Therefore, they don't bother to care and try hard because of this false idea. This is why Philippines has the most crowns! Because ME is of high importance to us we are able to send high-quality girls to the pageant. It has nothing to do with Carousel being a Filipino organization itself.

(I guess this is similar to how us Filipinos see MGI. After Eva spilled the tea on Nnnnnnn it seems almost clear as day that he'll never allow us to win this stubborn ass pageant.)
zont zo it.

Filiverse
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Seven
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1992
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: figure skating

Postby vinusya » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

There's nothing special with the video of MGI. It's like a local pageant in Thailand. I didn't even noticed that it is in Venezuela.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:29 pm

Well, I think it really depends on their delegate, but if they really exhibit uncondonable behavior, they do not realize that they are actually bringing their representative down with this kind of ''support'' which is just toxic. If their representative has been exhibiting behavior that can be seen as rude, she definitely deserves not to place. Carousel has learned this the hard way when they dethroned Dzejla in May 2003 and this is why the results have been more fair, even with the Philippines winning the most crowns in the pageant. I cannot wait to see new countries to win Miss Earth, though - Vietnam winning Miss Earth was one of the greatest things ever.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:41 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:Well, I think it really depends on their delegate, but if they really exhibit uncondonable behavior, they do not realize that they are actually bringing their representative down with this kind of ''support'' which is just toxic. If their representative has been exhibiting behavior that can be seen as rude, she definitely deserves not to place. Carousel has learned this the hard way when they dethroned Dzejla in May 2003 and this is why the results have been more fair, even with the Philippines winning the most crowns in the pageant. I cannot wait to see new countries to win Miss Earth, though - Vietnam winning Miss Earth was one of the greatest things ever.

[youtube]OncrVtPY710[/youtube]
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:01 am

lucrecia_kasilag wrote:Hahaha! Si Ajsy...

Seating pretty na tayo dito, naghahanap ka pa ng away. =b =b =b =b =b

Sumusobra na ang mga Indonesian pageant fans noong nakapasok sa Top 10 si Fredericka at naligwak si Gazini sa nakaraang Miss Universe. Tapos gumagawa ng ilang petty issues para pag-awayin tulad ng gown ni Paris Hilton, Terno, Downy, kaso ng COVID-19, Miss Earth atbp. Yumayabang na sila pero wala pa silang napapatunayan kaya manalo ang isang Indones sa Miss Universe.
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am

Now these Indonesian pageant fans are trying to sympathize with Miss Earth Thailand who failed to place in the Final 8. Every time Miss Earth has an issue these Indonesian pageant fans are taking the advantage. So my argument is valid after all? If only Carousel give the franchise to Puteri Indonesia maybe the fan war will end soon?
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:51 am

ajsy0203

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:57 pm

Again, ME does not care about what fans say. They judge base on established criteria. I still believe Indonesia will have their own moment soon, could be next year who knows? Look at Denmark and Kenya, took them 19 and 18 years respectively to get back to the semi's. I'm praying that Indonesia and Belgium will end the drought next year as their organizations are very loyal to Miss Earth.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Return to Miss Earth