MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // WHO'S YOUR EARLY TOP 15?

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:23 pm

pippo93 wrote:AND IF MUO COULD BE BACK TO THE VERY FIRST DECADE OF PAGEANT, WHERE MISS USA AND MISS UNIVERSE WERE HELD SIMULTANEOUSLY?

WE COULD HAVE
MISS TEEN USA AND MISS USA HELD A WEEK/10 DAYS BEFORE MISS UNIVERSE, AND THAN MISS UNIVERSE, ON THE VERY SAME STAGE. LIKE THE MISS SUPRANATIONAL SYSTEM.

THIS COULD BE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM, POSTPONED ALL OF THREE TILL OCTOBER/NOVEMBER

I do think that would put Miss USA at a disadvantage, as she'd only have a matter of days to prepare for Miss Universe. And COVID is affecting the whole world, lots of other pageants are probably going to be postponed too.

I think if they have Miss USA in September/October and Miss Universe in December/January that would probably work, and still give Miss USA a few months to prepare.

I can definitely see the 2020 Miss Universe class being relatively smaller than we've seen in recent years, I bet a decent amount of countries will cancel their pageants this year and the larger/more powerhouse countries will all postpone. It should be a difficult year but it still seems doable at this point.

itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby The Duchess » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:44 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
pippo93 wrote:AND IF MUO COULD BE BACK TO THE VERY FIRST DECADE OF PAGEANT, WHERE MISS USA AND MISS UNIVERSE WERE HELD SIMULTANEOUSLY?

WE COULD HAVE
MISS TEEN USA AND MISS USA HELD A WEEK/10 DAYS BEFORE MISS UNIVERSE, AND THAN MISS UNIVERSE, ON THE VERY SAME STAGE. LIKE THE MISS SUPRANATIONAL SYSTEM.

THIS COULD BE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM, POSTPONED ALL OF THREE TILL OCTOBER/NOVEMBER

I do think that would put Miss USA at a disadvantage, as she'd only have a matter of days to prepare for Miss Universe. And COVID is affecting the whole world, lots of other pageants are probably going to be postponed too.

I think if they have Miss USA in September/October and Miss Universe in December/January that would probably work, and still give Miss USA a few months to prepare.

I can definitely see the 2020 Miss Universe class being relatively smaller than we've seen in recent years, I bet a decent amount of countries will cancel their pageants this year and the larger/more powerhouse countries will all postpone. It should be a difficult year but it still seems doable at this point.

I honestly don't know anymore. We don't know when this will end, I really don't think it will be by the end of the year seeing how many countries are handling all this wrong. The US has all of Europe and China on a travel ban so those contestants cannot go to the pageant as of now and honestly where could we do the pageant if not US? 134/190 are infected. Honestly I don't know what to even suggest at this point, we currently have a curfew here and we'll probably have full on lockdown because people are being too irresponsable
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:48 pm

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

WE COULD HAVE

I honestly don't know anymore. We don't know when this will end, I really don't think it will be by the end of the year seeing how many countries are handling all this wrong. The US has all of Europe and China on a travel ban so those contestants cannot go to the pageant as of now and honestly where could we do the pageant if not US? 134/190 are infected. Honestly I don't know what to even suggest at this point, we currently have a curfew here and we'll probably have full on lockdown because people are being too irresponsable

I think playing it by ear is the best course of action. Truth is none of us have ever experienced anything like this before and we don't know for sure what will happen. A family member who works in the medical industry expects life to be back to normal by Labor Day, some sources show sooner and some later but we'll see.
itsrowdy801

Postby pippo93 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:39 am

I'M ITALIAN AND I'M ON MY 3rd WEEK OF QUARANTINE. THE SITUATION IS REALLY BAD, BECAUSE WITH THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE CUT BILLION TO PUBLIC HEALTH AND THE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE, THE HOSPITALS ARE NEAR TO COLLAPSE.
EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD FOLLOW ITALY EXAMPLE, THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE TRASMISSION IS CLOSE EVERYTHING FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS.
IN MY UNIVERSITY THE SCIENTISTS ARE WORKING WITH TOCILIZUMAB THAT IS A DRUG FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND THE FIRST RESULTS ARE GREAT.
ALSO OTHER ITALIAN PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY ARE WORKING WITH OTHER DRUGS.

IF EVERYBODY, IN EVERY COUNTRY FOLLOW THE RULES OF QUARANTINE, IN MAY THIS WILL BE ONLY A NIGHTMARE AND WE COULD BACK TO OUR NORMAL LIFE.

THE PROBLEM NOW IS THE UNITED KINGDOM THAT DID NOT UNDERSTAND A f**k OF THE SITUATION'S GRAVITY, WITH PEOPLE COLLECTING IN MARATHONS AND BORIS JOHNSON WHICH DOES NOT CONNECT THE BRAIN.
CHRISTIAN JESSEN, BRITISH DOCTOR AND HOST OF "EMBARRASSING BODIES AND ILLNESSES" ALSO ACCUSED THE ITALIANS OF USING COVID19 AS "AN EXCUSE FOR NOT WORKING AND TAKING A LONG SIESTA" BY SHOWING THAT HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

IF ENGLAND DOES NOT RETRACE ITS STEPS, IN 10 DAYS IT WILL BE A MASSACRE THERE.
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby The Duchess » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:18 am

pippo93 wrote:I'M ITALIAN AND I'M ON MY 3rd WEEK OF QUARANTINE. THE SITUATION IS REALLY BAD, BECAUSE WITH THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE CUT BILLION TO PUBLIC HEALTH AND THE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE, THE HOSPITALS ARE NEAR TO COLLAPSE.
EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD FOLLOW ITALY EXAMPLE, THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE TRASMISSION IS CLOSE EVERYTHING FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS.
IN MY UNIVERSITY THE SCIENTISTS ARE WORKING WITH TOCILIZUMAB THAT IS A DRUG FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND THE FIRST RESULTS ARE GREAT.

IF EVERYBODY, IN EVERY COUNTRY FOLLOW THE RULES OF QUARANTINE, IN MAY THIS WILL BE ONLY A NIGHTMARE AND WE COULD BACK TO OUR NORMAL LIFE.

THE PROBLEM NOW IS THE UNITED KINGDOM THAT DID NOT UNDERSTAND A f**k OF THE SITUATION'S GRAVITY, WITH PEOPLE COLLECTING IN MARATHONS AND BORIS JOHNSON WHICH DOES NOT CONNECT THE BRAIN.
CHRISTIAN JESSEN, BRITISH DOCTOR AND HOST OF "EMBARRASSING BODIES AND ILLNESSES" ALSO ACCUSED THE ITALIANS OF USING COVID19 AS "AN EXCUSE FOR NOT WORKING AND TAKING A LONG SIESTA" BY SHOWING THAT HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

In Puerto Rico, we were okay. But then this cruise ship (COSTA LUMINOSA) came here after being rejected by a bunch of other islands, so they lied and said they didn't have suspicious cases and that only one person had pneumonia. So the government went in, saw here and took her directly to quarantine with her husband. Seems like everything was handled well right? Wrong. Because the cruise then allowed 90% (around 1,000 ppl) get out of the cruise and walk around Old San Juan, and not a couple hours later left RUNNING. Today that cruise has about 3 suspicious cases and one dead person. We don't know how many people here those 90% contaminated. That couple days before, a man from Panama felt sick while visiting PR (previously having been in Miami) and instead of going to the authorities he decided to go to a Salsa concert/festival, hang out with 4 people and even sleep with a lady. When he got back to Panama he tested positive to C19.

Now we have 5 cases and about 15 suspicious cases, atleast 8 previous suspicious cases came out negative.

Case #1: a 68 y/o Italian woman who was sick in the Costa Luminosa, she is quarantined and some say she is sadly on a ventilator.
Case #2: a 70ish y/o Italian man who is the husband of Case #1. Asymptomatic as of now.
Case #3: a 71 y/o Puertorrican man who has cancer patient with no known history of travel, but he has a family member who travels back and forth from Chicago.
Case #4: an 87 y/o man of unidentified nationality that was brought by the Coast Guard directly to the hospital from a cruise
Case #5: a 65 y/o Puertorrican woman who came from New York recently

Since yesterday at 6pm, ALL businesses have to be closed until the last day of March. Only exceptions are Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Medical businesses and federal offices (our governor cannot close federal offices). Fast foods can only offer it through drive throughs. Beaches are outlawed. And since yesterday we have a curfew from 9pm to 5am. During the day they still don't want us to go out unless we are buying medicine, food or have an emergency. Some people are not listening but I do believe theres a lot less people outside. The private sector was the biggest culprit today by forcing people to go to work so the governor got 50 shades of pissed and opened an email address so people can report their boses and told them on national tv that they HAVE to follow her executive order. She also said that if people wont obey she is not afraid to go into a full legal lockdown (Marshal Law). In good news, Puerto Rico actually had the strongest preventing response than any other state/territory and with only five cases.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:56 am

Overall, this situation is just so unknown that I understand why MUO is being so silent about what they're planning (to be fair, they're usually silent about what they're planning until the last second since IMG took over) but there's just so many unknowns. We don't know when life will be back to normal yet. I'm willing to bet they're just playing it by ear -- it can't stay like this forever.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

pippo93 wrote:I'M ITALIAN AND I'M ON MY 3rd WEEK OF QUARANTINE. THE SITUATION IS REALLY BAD, BECAUSE WITH THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE CUT BILLION TO PUBLIC HEALTH AND THE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE, THE HOSPITALS ARE NEAR TO COLLAPSE.

You are right, many governments are not taking it seriously and that will result in things only getting worse. Here in New York, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. have all been forced to close, as are elementary schools, high schools, universities, etc. Most people are working from home now too. We have not shut down our public transport but I feel as if that may be coming next. Our federal government is not taking this seriously, so each state is adopting their own regulations and it's an uncoordinated mess. Our economy is tanking to no end, and you'd think that'd encourage Trump to adopt a more aggressive stance, but still all we're getting are lies and misinformation.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:Overall, this situation is just so unknown that I understand why MUO is being so silent about what they're planning (to be fair, they're usually silent about what they're planning until the last second since IMG took over) but there's just so many unknowns. We don't know when life will be back to normal yet. I'm willing to bet they're just playing it by ear -- it can't stay like this forever.

Honestly I think it's really gross that the MUO hasn't said anything yet. Yes, they're usually very silent --- which is a problem in itself --- but this is a global emergency, we need details and information. At least give us a "we're assessing the situation and will get back to you with our plans as soon as possible."
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:20 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Overall, this situation is just so unknown that I understand why MUO is being so silent about what they're planning (to be fair, they're usually silent about what they're planning until the last second since IMG took over) but there's just so many unknowns. We don't know when life will be back to normal yet. I'm willing to bet they're just playing it by ear -- it can't stay like this forever.

Honestly I think it's really gross that the MUO hasn't said anything yet. Yes, they're usually very silent --- which is a problem in itself --- but this is a global emergency, we need details and information. At least give us a "we're assessing the situation and will get back to you with our plans as soon as possible."

I don't totally disagree (and I hope that they said something along those lines to their titleholders, even if it was behind closed doors) but if there was one year they were going to break their streak of waiting until the last minute to announce anything, it wouldn't be this year.
itsrowdy801

Postby pippo93 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 am

EUROVISION 2020 IS CANCELLED :%(( IT'S THE 1st TIME IN ITS 65 YEARS OF HISTORY

I'M NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT MISS USA AND MISS UNIVERSE
pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:43 am

pippo93 wrote:
EUROVISION 2020 IS CANCELLED :%(( IT'S THE 1st TIME IN ITS 65 YEARS OF HISTORY

I'M NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT MISS USA AND MISS UNIVERSE

All the contestants have been posting on Insta about submitting their Miss USA paperwork, which leads me to believe that an outright cancellation isn't likely. It will be postponed.

At a certain point, the best course of action would be to "cancel" the 2020 pageant and have the class of 2020 become the class of 2021. I think if anyone deserves a two year reign, it's these ladies, since a possibly sizable chunk of their reign will have to be spent indoors instead of out doing appearances and working towards their platforms. We're not there yet, but it is a good option if things go on like this for a really long time
itsrowdy801

Postby sarahlock » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Miss USA will be in August. That is the word from the top. I hope that can all make us smile along with a photo from my favorite girl :[IG]https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-ZjqrAUhG/[/IG]
sarahlock
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1990
Profession: writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: MUO consultant

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:29 pm

sarahlock wrote:Miss USA will be in August. That is the word from the top. I hope that can all make us smile along with a photo from my favorite girl :[IG]https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-ZjqrAUhG/[/IG]

YAY I'm so relieved, and i can make a lil birth month trip out of it! Thanks for the update!

Hope they have an OK time finding a city willing to host, I worry a lot of places might be a bit reluctant, but fingers crossed!!!
itsrowdy801

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:11 am

Nia Sanchez on her ig live today also said late summer is when to expect Miss USA, and her sources said that they were planning to have it in Augustish all along even before the pandemic.
itsrowdy801

Postby Wisethought » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:57 am

Top 8 - #MissUSA Contestants.

[youtube]tFaGdj7KvF8[/youtube]

Who will be #MissUsa 2020 be?
Follow me on instagram @RealBrianJ
SEE YOU GUYS IN ATLANTA,GA]
Wisethought
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:33 am

Wisethought wrote:Top 8 - #MissUSA Contestants.

[youtube]tFaGdj7KvF8[/youtube]

Who will be #MissUsa 2020 be?

Thanks so much for sharing! I have tried so many times to make a video talking about my favorites but unfortunately I have zero charisma and a tendency to ramble and I end up just deleting them all. Maybe someday.
itsrowdy801

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 am

I did some rearranging to my lists, I re-added Texas (she's a survivor of domestic violence and that's a very important discussion to have, I really hope she does get to talk about that on the national stage and help a lot of people) and took off Maine in her place and shuffled some around.

Idaho's my winner now. Even if the pandemic has calmed down enough to host the pageant this summer, the fact is that it's going to be something that is going to be in our minds for the next year at the least. Kim has done a fabulous job of posting talking about COVID-19 on Instagram almost every day from her medical background (granted, she doesn't study human medicine, but she's still very knowledgeable) and she's the Miss USA we need as we undergo a global health crisis. But my top 3 (Utah/Idaho/Connecticut) are very much neck-and-neck.
itsrowdy801

Postby bootsguy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:49 am

I will have my list later...
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby leiamichele » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 am

Miss USA doesn’t need to prepare. A Top 10 spot will be reserved for her, as usual, regardless of how hideous she is.
leiamichele
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 am

Illinois is really rising in the ranks for me. She really hits all the bullet points for me, she's super cute, has an impressive career/education background, Teen experience, and a great director/team. She's in my Top 5 now.

Unrelated but hope you guys are staying healthy & safe in this crazy time, honestly the biggest silver linings are all the contestant Instagram lives, those are what I look forward to the most lately
itsrowdy801

Postby Pageant Fanatic Jeff » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:40 am

I hope USA crowns Nevada or New York this 2020. They are going to shine in Miss Universe if they get picked to represent USA. No one came close to Shandi Finnessey until now. For me, Shandi is still the best Miss USA ever.
DREAM TEAM PH 2020

Universe|ALAIZA
Earth|ROXANNE
International|VICKIE
Supranational|SAMANTHA
Grand International|MAUREEN
Intercontinental|CINDERELLA
Globe|HAZEL
Pageant Fanatic Jeff
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1990
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the Internet, journalism, the arts
Message: "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Max Planck

Postby bootsguy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:28 pm

As promised here now is my list...

The 69th Miss USA 2020 beauty contest will take place on a specific date and venue yet to be determined by the Miss Universe and Miss USA Organization.

Read further and find out if your favorite contestants or states made it into this list by clicking on the link below:

http://hamsternice.blogspot.com/2020/03/watchful-eyes-miss-usa-2020-initial.html

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

bootsguy

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:32 pm

Pageant Fanatic Jeff wrote:I hope USA crowns Nevada or New York this 2020. They are going to shine in Miss Universe if they get picked to represent USA. No one came close to Shandi Finnessey until now. For me, Shandi is still the best Miss USA ever.

Nevada may be pretty but judging by her performance at states she is the worst speaker of all 51 girls competing, so unless she really improves she has no shot. New York is definitely a frontrunner.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 pm

Pageant Fanatic Jeff wrote:I hope USA crowns Nevada or New York this 2020. They are going to shine in Miss Universe if they get picked to represent USA. No one came close to Shandi Finnessey until now. For me, Shandi is still the best Miss USA ever.

Nevada may be pretty but judging by her performance at states she is the worst speaker of all 51 girls competing, so unless she really improves she has no shot. New York is definitely a frontrunner.

There's a number of contestants that are hyped all over Instagram and Youtube (Nevada, Florida, California, Alabama) that I just ... really don't get the hype. I like them, but I like a lot others a lot more looking at their resumes/platforms/etc.

New York, on the other hand, is objectively fabulous. She's gonna do well.
Last edited by itsrowdy801 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itsrowdy801

Postby bootsguy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:40 am

Arguably, there are Miss USA in the 50s up to 70s who are way better than Shandi Finnessey. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

bootsguy

Postby Jaishee » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:58 am

Pageant Fanatic Jeff wrote: No one came close to Shandi Finnessey until now. For me, Shandi is still the best Miss USA ever.

Not even Olivia Jordan came close ???
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Jaishee wrote:
Pageant Fanatic Jeff wrote: No one came close to Shandi Finnessey until now. For me, Shandi is still the best Miss USA ever.

Agreed. Shandi was great but Olivia was easily my favorite Miss USA ever.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm

Jaishee wrote:

Agreed. Shandi was great but Olivia was easily my favorite Miss USA ever.

Mine too, Shandi's top 3 but Olivia Jordan is my #1 favorite Miss USA by a mile
itsrowdy801

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:31 am

Am I the only one who's totally changed my opinion on Wisconsin? Her styling has improved immensely, which was really my main problem with her in the first place. I've got my eye on her, not quite in my Top 15 yet but I definitely think she could get there

itsrowdy801

Postby Wisethought » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 am

Jaishee wrote:

I disagree, Crystal Stewart is just everything.

Anyways... here is my interview with Miss New Mexico USA

[youtube]jxfPhCTzQ1E[/youtube]
Follow me on instagram @RealBrianJ
SEE YOU GUYS IN ATLANTA,GA]
Wisethought

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe