MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:00 pm

blunderer wrote:
Handsama wrote:It’s nice to see Shawn and Chavit attend the finals. I like it when pageants support each other. Compare that to someone who has made a habit of bringing others down ;,). And even though Miss Universe remains the mother of all pageants, these executives can certainly learn a thing or two from its sister pageant Miss Earth.

WHOA!

This is great to see. Supporting the Philipines.

Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Re: MUO ATTENDED Miss Earth!

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:10 pm

fermnedoza wrote:Will we see the MEO and MUO collaborate in the future?

Monzon and Ahmed

Sophia7

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
Handsama wrote:It’s nice to see Shawn and Chavit attend the finals. I like it when pageants support each other. Compare that to someone who has made a habit of bringing others down ;,). And even though Miss Universe remains the mother of all pageants, these executives can certainly learn a thing or two from its sister pageant Miss Earth.

WHOA!

sophia, don't be a disappointment. Please tame the excitement and spell the name correctly.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:07 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

sophia, don't be a disappointment. Please tame the excitement and spell the name correctly.

I did not write any name. I just did a copy and paste. But if you know, then write it?
Sophia7

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

I did not write any name. I just did a copy and paste. But if you know, then write it?

Don't be a smart ass! You claimed to be sitting in law classes? And you cannot even take notice of an erroneous spelling. You said copy and paste? But you did not even name your source! I hate to spoil the fun but, please!
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Stoichio » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

Don't be a smart ass! You claimed to be sitting in law classes? And you cannot even take notice of an erroneous spelling. You said copy and paste? But you did not even name your source! I hate to spoil the fun but, please!

=;)) =;)) =;)) :%))
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:08 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

Why you always quote my Masters of Law from USC, University of Southern \California, one of the most expensive and top law schools in the country! BTW, USC is expensive than Harvard Law.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF MY LAW DEGREE!

I can write and express however I want. I am protected by Freedom of Speech and Liberty!

Wake up baby girl! Don't be bound by laws and pretend that you are mature. After all, you are just like everyone else, struggling your journey in for the pursuit of happiness!

Btw, I am not sitting in law classes. I already graduated and preparing for the bar! If I speak in legal minds, you may not understand.

As the saying goes, people with something like trying to be nobody, like me.
But people with nothing like you, are trying to be somebody! =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Sophia7

Postby Stoichio » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Girl, you misspelled the name of our country THE PHILIPPINES :-j
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Stoichio wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

=;)) =;)) =;)) :%))

Don't be ignorant! You see on the top page where all names of whoever made the comments are written.

Why you always quote my Masters of Law from USC, University of Southern \California, one of the most expensive and top law schools in the country! BTW, USC is expensive than Harvard Law.

I can write and express however I want. I am protected by Freedom of Speech and Liberty!

Wake up baby girl! Don't be bound by laws and pretend that you are mature. After all, you are just like everyone else, struggling your journey in for the pursuit of happiness!

Btw, I am not sitting in law classes. I already graduated and preparing for the bar! If I speak in legal minds, you may not understand.
Sophia7

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 pm

Sophia7

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

You are laughable! Is there anything that I should be jealous about you? I'm not claiming to be somebody I'm not. I wanted to rescue you from further embarrassment. You cannot even spell Philippines correctly, 2x already in 2 separate threads, hence, I called you out. And you pride yourself to be a graduate of Masters of Law? As one forumer has said in the other thread, "you do not act, think and write with a legal mind". 'Nuff said. Here comes another of your gaffes. "Thank you, Manoypoe. At least there are some here who are brilliant and have a class like you!" Have a class, I can't! And you have the temerity to relegate Harvard Law as second fiddle to USC you claimed? A professional lawyer is bound by ethics to not be saying this at all. "If I speak in legal minds", but of course I don't even think you have one.
beautywatchnyc

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:44 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

You are laughable! I'm not claiming to be somebody I'm not. I wanted to rescue you from further embarrassment. You cannot even spell Philippines correctly, 2x already in 2 separate threads, hence, I called you out. And you pride yourself to be a graduate of Master's of Law? As one forumer has said in the other thread, "you do not act, think and write with a legal mind". 'Nuff said. Here comes another of your gaffes. "Thank you, Manoypoe. At least there are some here who are brilliant and have a class like you!" Have a class, I can't! And you have the temerity to relegate Harvard Law as second fiddle to USC you claimed? A professional lawyer is bound by ethics to not be saying this at all.

Hello, dumbo-dumb:

Speculations, psst sustained! I object, your views are "irrelevant, immaterial and incompetent"!. I did not say Harvard as second to USC. Let me repeat - I said USC's law tuition is expensive than Harvard law". Read my lips!

Sorry to break your heart but aside from my USC law degree, I am also pursuing as we speak an MBA from Rice University. Ooops, you are lucky that I even wasted my time responding to you. Who are you again?
Sophia7

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

WHOA!

You are laughable! I'm not claiming to be somebody I'm not. I wanted to rescue you from further embarrassment. You cannot even spell Philippines correctly, 2x already in 2 separate threads, hence, I called you out. And you pride yourself to be a graduate of Master's of Law? As one forumer has said in the other thread, "you do not act, think and write with a legal mind". 'Nuff said. Here comes another of your gaffes. "Thank you, Manoypoe. At least there are some here who are brilliant and have a class like you!" Have a class, I can't! And you have the temerity to relegate Harvard Law as second fiddle to USC you claimed? A professional lawyer is bound by ethics to not be saying this at all.

Hello, dumbo-dumb:

Speculations, psst sustained! I object, your views are "irrelevant, immaterial and incompetent"!. I did not say Harvard as second to USC. Let me repeat - I said USC's law tuition is expensive than Harvard law". Read my lips!

Sorry to break your heart but aside from my USC law degree, I am also pursuing as we speak an MBA from Rice University. Ooops, you are lucky that I even wasted my time responding to you. Who are you again?

You can kiss my Bisaya Lobut"

Sophia7

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Sophia., think and act like a lawyer. Who says that tuition fees are to be be taken as gauge or barometer for quality education, much more in the field of law? How could a struggling lawyer like you unable to think of endowments, professorial chair, grants? Are you talking from a lawyer's legal frame of mind, or second guessing?
beautywatchnyc

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Sophia, your words reveal too much about your inadequacies. Lawyers don't speak the level of language you use in your replies. Sorry, with your kind, I doubt it if you could even start to write a legal brief, or pleadings. BP's, I doubt even, and that's just for a start. You wasted my time, sorry.

MBA? From Rice U? What is that? Never heard. No wonder you have the mind of an ipis. Ok, pagbigyan na kta. Utak dilis ka pala. Di naman dapat ipagyabang ung scholastic attainment ng isang tao. Lalo na't book learning lang o di kaya uniting lang para me ikabit sa dingding. Maghunos dili ka Dhay! Di nman Ivy league yang mga binangit mong school kaya wala kang karapatang ipagyabang. Big deal na pala sau ung masteral? Sus!
beautywatchnyc

Postby chinchansoo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Tama na away. Ang importante, umattend MUO sa coronation ng Miss Earth. Nag oobserve MUO. Sa MGI hindi sila interesado. Tsaka mas maganda nanalo ngaun compared sa reyna ni Nawat. Hahaha
chinchansoo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:57 pm

chinchansoo wrote: Tama na away. Ang importante, umattend MUO sa coronation ng Miss Earth. Nag oobserve MUO. Sa MGI hindi sila interesado. Tsaka mas maganda nanalo ngaun compared sa reyna ni Nawat. Hahaha

Bingo! You are smart and that is exactly my point! I have no further question!
Sophia7

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:01 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sophia, your words reveal too much about your inadequacies. Lawyers don't speak the level of language you use in your replies. Sorry, with your kind, I doubt it if you could even start to write a legal brief, or pleadings. BP's, I doubt even, and that's just for a start. You wasted my time, sorry.

MBA? From Rice U? What is that? Never heard. No wonder you have the mind of an ipis. Ok, pagbigyan na kta. Utak dilis ka pala. Di naman dapat ipagyabang ung scholastic attainment ng isang tao. Lalo na't book learning lang o di kaya uniting lang para me ikabit sa dingding. Maghunos dili ka Dhay! Di nman Ivy league yang mga binangit mong school kaya wala kang karapatang ipagyabang. Big deal na pala sau ung masteral? Sus!

If you don’t about Rice University, then you are an idiot then. Rice is ranked the 3rd MBA after Wharton and Yale. Let me educate you. Rice University is the only institution that trains astronauts like Aldrine to go to the moon! Read Rice University and John Kennedy.

Bottom line, you are an idiot/moron. I have no further question!
Sophia7

Postby antoine » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:18 pm

I didn’t see Shawn during the telecast ? He wasn’t sitting behind the judges
antoine
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 12 Jun 1984
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:10 am

Peace!
Sophia7

Postby Vuvusheila » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:13 am

bibilhin na nila ang ME?
Vuvusheila

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: missosologizing

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:49 am

Sophia7 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Here is another one:

Wow!

OKADA is breathtaking!

Sophia7

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:50 am

Vuvusheila wrote:bibilhin na nila ang ME?

it's the other way around. Ibibinta na nila ang Miss Universe?
Sophia7

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:00 am

ANG DAMI PA RING MGA BAKLANG KANAL!

MAGSITIGIL KAYO, MGA CHISMOSA! BWAHAHA
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Vuvusheila » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am

well maybe. ibbebenta nila shares nila ke Don Ramon. silent shreholder si Monzon ng Miss Universe.
Sophia7 wrote:
Vuvusheila wrote:bibilhin na nila ang ME?

it's the other way around. Ibibinta na nila ang Miss Universe?
Vuvusheila

Postby fantasybreak » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:52 am

Miss earth is really getting bigger

[youtube]lHEQ8DxR7To[/youtube]

[youtube]V8pZYipwR3E[/youtube]

[youtube]nrgvmNoH3DI[/youtube]
pls subscribe to my youtube channel: JEHtology
fantasybreak

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: psychologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading the Bible

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:26 am

Sophia7 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

If you don’t about Rice University, then you are an idiot then. Rice is ranked the 3rd MBA after Wharton and Yale. Let me educate you. Rice University is the only institution that trains astronauts like Aldrine to go to the moon! Read Rice University and John Kennedy.

Bottom line, you are an idiot/moron. I have no further question!

Sorry to nip your defense in a bud. My intention was to correct the multiple times you misspelled Philippines. Your roots originated in the Philippines (birth country if I'm not mistaken!) palusot kpa depensa mo copy and paste lang nangyari! Liar!! You've done wrong with spelling the Philippine's 5x in 2 separate threads in just a span of minutes and instead of being honest with the blatant mistake pinagdiwang mo pa ung tinapos mo kuno! That's contemptible, di ka lang assumera feelingera ka pa. "Law and Order" addict ka ata maling mali naman ang tirada mo. Please try to veer away from giving us the wrong impression. With the way you handle constructive criticism, I have to say, you don't have the makings of a competitive lawyer, Sophia. You're combative in a very bad way and perjured yourself with pretenses.

Going back to the thread, the MUO senior honcho with Chavit S in attendance in ME'19 is indeed a clincher for Carousel and a splendid marketing ploy by MUO, no doubt!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
beautywatchnyc

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:37 am

MUO's attendance speaks volume. Miss Earth is getting bigger and biggerl. I still want Miss Universe to be the No. 1 pageant while Miss Earth is No. 2. They are the most exciting pageants ever.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Vuvusheila » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:18 am

hmm mas commercially viable ba si ME ngayon? pag dumami investors nila pwede nilang gawing sing bongga ng Miss Universe ang ME.kkaiba kasi si ME may pa environment, climate change chenez gawin nilang ibang level na pageant diffrent from with all those advocacy-advocacy ek ek pageant. kksawa na.
manoypoe wrote:MUO's attendance speaks volume. Miss Earth is getting bigger and biggerl. I still want Miss Universe to be the No. 1 pageant while Miss Earth is No. 2. They are the most exciting pageants ever.
Vuvusheila

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:35 am

Vuvusheila wrote:hmm mas commercially viable ba si ME ngayon? pag dumami investors nila pwede nilang gawing sing bongga ng Miss Universe ang ME.kkaiba kasi si ME may pa environment, climate change chenez gawin nilang ibang level na pageant diffrent from with all those advocacy-advocacy ek ek pageant. kksawa na.
manoypoe wrote:MUO's attendance speaks volume. Miss Earth is getting bigger and biggerl. I still want Miss Universe to be the No. 1 pageant while Miss Earth is No. 2. They are the most exciting pageants ever.

ME has different direction than Miss Universe. Miss Universe winners are more on glitch and glamour with their advocacy as a sideline. Whereas Miss Earth's bread and butter is their advocacy, their selling point, while glitch and glamour plays second fiddle. Miss Earth queens are known to be ready to sully their queenly hands for the cause. Miss Earth Queens holding soil with their bare hands used to be frowned upon by pageant enthusiasts but things are changing...
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Next

Return to Miss Earth