♔UNOLOGY: Miss Universe 2019, and what lies ahead...♔

Re: ♔UNOLOGY: Miss Universe 2019, and what lies ahead...♔

Postby Sophia7 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:18 am

Uno, you are indeed gifted! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby hokuto1129 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:50 am

Wow! Another thread for the book! You always give us valuable read and you really never fail to amaze us.

I tried to create similar thread but I end up nah. Hahaha.

I really miss this kind of thread. Very informative and trivial. =D> =D> =D>

Kudos Uno, my Idol. You truly are Batangueno(?) wink. :7 :7 :7
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: banker
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:16 am

How to be like you? A good read in a very long time!! Kudos!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby jennifer_finger09 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:22 am

Technically, 3 British ladies have been crowned MI: Valerie Holmes (1969, as Miss Great Britain), Linda Hooks (1972, as Miss Great Britain) and Helen Fairbrother (1986, as Miss England). All 3 though were born in England.
jennifer_finger09
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1968
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo

Postby taleyblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:30 am

blunderer wrote:It's Vietnam or Thailand that is near for an Miss Universe crown. Vietnam is something to watch out for and is currently the top bet for Asia. Indonesia pales far behind Thailand record-wise also.
it just because Vietnam send their representative to traning in Php!!?better to let them make the cut more often first before win Miss Universe!as I see right now they will clap again next year!for Indonesia they still lacks of a beautiful girl to make it far in Miss Universe!!
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby kurtij » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 am

taleyblue wrote:
blunderer wrote:It's Vietnam or Thailand that is near for an Miss Universe crown. Vietnam is something to watch out for and is currently the top bet for Asia. Indonesia pales far behind Thailand record-wise also.

for Indonesia they still lacks of a beautiful girl to make it far in Miss Universe!!

I STRONGLY AGREE.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 pm

hokuto1129 wrote:Wow! Another thread for the book! You always give us valuable read and you really never fail to amaze us.

I tried to create similar thread but I end up nah. Hahaha.

I really miss this kind of thread. Very informative and trivial. =D> =D> =D>

Kudos Uno, my Idol. You truly are Batangueno(?) wink. :7 :7 :7

:hx

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby nycla2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Miss Universe 2019 winner should be someone, regardless of what country she's from, who we all think she is the one or she is the winner from the very begining like Catriona Gray
Last edited by nycla2 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby Tingle Wingle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:46 pm

nycla2 wrote:Miss Universe 2019 winner should be someone, regardless of what country she's from, who we all think she is the one or she is the winner from the very beggining like Catriona Gray

Catriona has raised the bar VERY HIGH as well for Miss Universe in the communication skills department.

I don’t want the next Miss Universe to be a downgrade in this area at all!
Tingle Wingle
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ting
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Tingling wingling

Postby reinedeil » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Read everything from start to finish! Please keep this kind of thread coming!

I love Brazil for now I think she's Top 5 caliber.
reinedeil
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 09 May 1990
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Novels

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:15 am

Between Cat and Pia, people were more excited during Pia’s reign for whatever reason.

Pia has more friends with less negative issues than Catriona. Pia enjoyed every moment and she delivered happiness to people around her. During her reign everybody was Pia’s friends, you heard seldom bad publicities against her, which means less dramas.

With Cat, there’s some negativity in the air and many people feel that. She’s holding back somehow. Hopefully she’s enjoying her stay in New York.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:Between Cat and Pia, people were more excited during Pia’s reign for whatever reason.

Pia has more friends with less negative issues than Catriona. Pia enjoyed every moment and she delivered happiness to people around her. During her reign everybody was Pia’s friends, you heard seldom bad publicities against her, which means less dramas.

With Cat, there’s some negativity in the air and many people feel that. She’s holding back somehow. Hopefully she’s enjoying her stay in New York.

Pia’s win was a surprise win to begin with. Catriona’s win was expected, so it’s more challenging for Catriona to score a win, to think Philippines just won in 2015.

Pia’s win however is more controversial because of the Steve Harvey fiasco. Both Ariadns and Pia were the victims of that unfortunate event. So yes, people worldwide would want to follow and know this poor girl who was not given a proper crowning moment.

With Cat, a day after her win, there was this charity event that was already been booked for the new Miss Universe, and it so happen that charity event will be in the Philippines. That moment when MUO allowed their winner to step on that private jet owned by Mr Singson was interpreted differently by people. Sadly, they took it negatively and it is NOT Catriona’s fault at all because she was just doing the first duty of the Miss Universe winner. Catriona did her best, and she won fair and square!

I would disagree on your statement that Pia’s reigh was all positive. Gosh, don’t you remember the way she was cuddling with Dr Mike as if she was really desperate to have a boyfriend? To the point, she lost so much weight after their “break up” and allegedly painting Dr Mike bad and they coined him using Pia?

While, there is Catriona who chose to be single and instead be in a relationship with her duties and responsibilities. Now tell me, who is really enjoying her time as Miss Universe? Someone who had two men (Dr Mike and Marlon), or someone who is really dedicated for the task like Catriona?

In fact, I also heard, Catriona helped Mrs Araneta in securing the MUP franchise for BPCI. That itself is an act of a true Filipina who respects the woman behind all the Bb Pilipinas Queens.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 pm

I wonder why filipinos are so narrow-minded they can never post anything not filipino-related? Must be their inferiority complex.
Slowpoke

Real Life Name/Nick: Shamcey Mopflop
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Feeding tarsiers
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth and stroking tarsiers
Message: Miss Earth is the best beauty pageant in the world!

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:06 pm

UNO - God of Beauty wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:Between Cat and Pia, people were more excited during Pia’s reign for whatever reason.

Pia’s win was a surprise win to begin with. Catriona’s win was expected, so it’s more challenging for Catriona to score a win, to think Philippines just won in 2015.

Pia’s win however is more controversial because of the Steve Harvey fiasco. Both Ariadns and Pia were the victims of that unfortunate event. So yes, people worldwide would want to follow and know this poor girl who was not given a proper crowning moment.

With Cat, a day after her win, there was this charity event that was already been booked for the new Miss Universe, and it so happen that charity event will be in the Philippines. That moment when MUO allowed their winner to step on that private jet owned by Mr Singson was interpreted differently by people. Sadly, they took it negatively and it is NOT Catriona’s fault at all because she was just doing the first duty of the Miss Universe winner. Catriona did her best, and she won fair and square!

I would disagree on your statement that Pia’s reigh was all positive. Gosh, don’t you remember the way she was cuddling with Dr Mike as if she was really desperate to have a boyfriend? To the point, she lost so much weight after their “break up” and allegedly painting Dr Mike bad and they coined him using Pia?

While, there is Catriona who chose to be single and instead be in a relationship with her duties and responsibilities. Now tell me, who is really enjoying her time as Miss Universe? Someone who had two men (Dr Mike and Marlon), or someone who is really dedicated for the task like Catriona?

In fact, I also heard, Catriona helped Mrs Araneta in securing the MUP franchise for BPCI. That itself is an act of a true Filipina who respects the woman behind all the Bb Pilipinas Queens.

Pia’s boyfriends were treats to her fans. They were not negatives. They had entertainment value.

Catriona seems to be involving in internal politics of BPCI and MUO, which was not part of her job. That made her sad even up to now.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:

Pia’s boyfriends were treats to her fans. They were not negatives. They had entertainment value.

Catriona seems to be involving in internal politics of BPCI and MUO, which was not part of her job. That made her sad even up to now.

Miss Universe is not just about having entertainment value, but it’s about valueing your inner core and making a difference in the world. Catriona’s involvement with that LCS-BPCI-MUO fiasco is not something she just involved herself with. She herself can also address her opinions and voice out her views because she knows what is happening in the Philippine pageantry. Catriona saw that it might be a wrong move to take away the franchise from an institution who has been with MUO since 1960’s.

I dont see her sad. Have you seen her interviews? Even in some talk shows in Indonesia, she was the life of the party.
And boy, she was dancing on her homecoming float! :D/

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby KMAIr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:36 pm

Wow. Wonderful read! Very informative and entertaining too :hx
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby lesham » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 pm

I am really surprised that many are saying that Pia's win was a surprise. :-O :-O To be honest, I was more confident that Pia would win Miss Universe than Catriona. Pia already has the "crown me as Miss Universe" aura since 2014, and MUO was itching to crown Philippines. The moment she got MUP 2015, she was already Miss Universe 2015. She just needed to do some tweaking here and there. :-D
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby nycla2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:

The only negativity I see are your comments, Pacifico. Both Pia and Catriona gave us pride and thats all that matters. No need to compare them :)>-
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby Qarlo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 am

Pia's victory released the serpents from the pits of hell where opportunists like her Empire trainer/s could roam freely and and create dissolution and uncertainties whereas Catriona's win is a victory of victories, putting a stop to this snake in the grass who thinks he could the Osmel Souza of our time when all he was is a sham social climber who is only up for self interest above all else instead of making the country proud of its home-grown talents of local trainers and contributors who are willing to shell out resources and do sacrifices in kind for the love of the craft and passion for beauty pageants.

We don't owe anything to this Empire. We owe it to Venus Raj and her perseverance, and the fans, especially Veejay Floresca and his friends who made pinoy pageant fanatics viral, that they made the pageant industry aware that Pinoys are the greatest pageant fans in the world.
(click image)
Qarlo
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1980
Profession: pet groomer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: cats & dogs
Message: The foundations of freedom are edged on solid ground.

Postby Riddikulus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:31 am

I’m not a beauty pageant fan before and this statement might offend some of you here but here’s my honest impression on Pia’s reign, I only remembered the announcement controversy and Dr. Mike during her reign. I am only now learning her works during her reign just because I did a little and My impression of her as GGSS queen has changed. Again, that’s an impresion of someone who’s not a fan of a beauty pageant.

Now, let’s talk about Catriona. I noticed her when I read news about her National Costume and I was amazed and started to support her since then. I think she’s amazingly unique and full of compassion. So basically, she brought philipine pageantry in my life lol. There’s something about her taht is so likeable and the girl is such a ball of a sunshine. Nakaka goodvibes ba. I think most people love her until mareveal na yung 2 judges out of 7 ay Filipina. I think that’s when it started the negativity plus what the TS had already mentioned after the pageant with Singsons. Those things made those naiinggit at some of the shupits (I really like this term hahaha) bash her so much even if we all know that she deserved her crown and she worked hard for it, nahaluan na ng kung ano anong controversy which is sad kasi di naman kasalanan yun ni Cat. That’s why I wish na sana during her reign, madami sha maaccomplish and mabisita na mga countries because we can all see na after her visit sa Indonesia (which i think dami din niya bashers) I think she won so many hearts there and are now convinced that Cat is deserving. I saw some testimonials online na they used to hate/don’t like her but not they changed their mind!

Both Pia and Cat brought honor to the country. Their circumstances are very different when they were crowned bit boyh won so many hearts around the world.
Riddikulus

Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1987
Profession: Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Barbie Dahl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Philippines has a strong batch this year, congrats guys... :=p
Barbie Dahl

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:40 am

Great thread but I will be really really disappointed if Brazil wins this year and no its not because she is a threat to my girl (well partially but I have other reasons).

There is a huge chance she will win as she fits the IMG mold to perfection and although she is fresh and will stand out with her haircut, I see the same Natalia Guimarães prototype year after year with her. But she has the personality, is a great speaker, knows English, there is no denying Júlia checks off all the boxes, I will just be disappointed if she beats la Tafur but Júlia may be her biggest threat.

Gabriela Tafur is a force to be reckoned with, she is one of or maybe the most intelligent Señorita Colombia ever, has a great body, can walk, can talk so well, is a lawyer and has done so much for the community. She checks off all the boxes too and just because recently countries have been winning who have not won in years well not Catriona, Pia Wurtzbach won in 2015 Cat won in 2018. That is even less than a gap than we would have with Paulina in 2014 and Gaby in 2019 so I think she could give Júlia Horta a run for her money.

But if my girl doesn't win, I want a girl with a completely different look to win. Yeah there has been a lot more diversity in recent years but if she doesn't win, I want maybe a black girl, a blonde, a redhead, because since Olivia Culpo, all the winners tend to have the same kind of look so I want someone to shake that up if my girl does not win or a girl from a country that has never won before to win.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby luludeanplaza » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:51 pm

excuse me... MISS INTERNATIONAL has crowned a black beauty via Colombia’s JEYMMY PAOLA VARGAS GOMEZ in 2004. If u mean, african beauty, not yet! But black beauty, already did, my dear!
luludeanplaza

Real Life Name/Nick: lulu
Date of Birth: 20 Aug 1984
Profession: foreign language teacher
Hobbies/Interests: surfing and skiing

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:41 pm

luludeanplaza wrote:excuse me... MISS INTERNATIONAL has crowned a black beauty via Colombia’s JEYMMY PAOLA VARGAS GOMEZ in 2004. If u mean, african beauty, not yet! But black beauty, already did, my dear!

Both Jeymmy Paola Vargas of Colombia (2004), Elizabeth Mosquiera of Venezuela (2010) and Valerie Hernandez of Puerto Rico (MI 2014) are all women of color BUT not black like Wendy Fitzwilliam (Miss Universe 1998) and Janelle Commissiong (Miss Universe 1977).

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby alanamanzoro » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm

As for the "brazilians hate Julia Horta" thing, that is not true. She won a spot on the top 15 as the most voted candidate in social media and, well, brazilians will bash even their own mothers if you let them. Is a country of online rude haters. Don't take this portion of the population seriously just because they are loud. Trust me, I am brazilian and I know what I am saying. Julia Horta has a huge fanbase and was a top favorite from the beggining.

As for the Rio Grande do Sul super beauty, Bianca Scheren is pretty, yes, but can't even answer or doesn't even know what's going on about abortions laws in Brazil. Miss Universe isn't about beauty alone anymore. She would be a huge flop. Julia is top 5 material because the is the best package.
ALANA MANZORO
alanamanzoro
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1987
Profession: Unemployed PhD
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Misses, Rock N Roll and Comics

Postby TranniesRUs » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 pm

luludeanplaza wrote:excuse me... MISS INTERNATIONAL has crowned a black beauty via Colombia’s JEYMMY PAOLA VARGAS GOMEZ in 2004. If u mean, african beauty, not yet! But black beauty, already did, my dear!

Both Jeymmy Paola Vargas of Colombia (2004), Elizabeth Mosquiera of Venezuela (2010) and Valerie Hernandez of Puerto Rico (MI 2014) are all women of color BUT not black like Wendy Fitzwilliam (Miss Universe 1998) and Janelle Commissiong (Miss Universe 1977).

So Vargas, Mosquiera, and Hernandez are not black???
TranniesRUs

Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

Postby oneandonly » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 am

What can I say, another worth-reading thread!
Missed reading your quality post Sir Uno!
Missed being here as well! :hx
#oneblood
oneandonly

Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1987
Profession: part of sales team
Hobbies/Interests: reading watching tv

Postby georgj16 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Brazil and Colombia have already chosen outstanding candidates for 2019. That could easily be the top 2.

There are also amazing candidates from the Philippines who I'M SURE whoever wins, is gonna come stronger than ever seeking for the B2B.

USA also have AT LEAST six candidates who could win their 9th crown, tbh, USA's record in the last 10 years is nothing compared to what they used to be; although they've won in 2012, 1st runner up in 2014 and 2nd runner up in 2015, I feel only three times in the top 5 in ten years is very underwhelming coming from a country like USA.

We're still waiting to hear something from Venezuela, but a powerhouse is a powerhouse.

I feel Thailand and Colombia are the latest sleeping giants who already woke up and are a force now in Miss Universe; I can see any of those countries winning their third crown, eventhough Colombia won only five years ago. (Time is not a restraint if the candidate is elegible, ask Cat)

India still needs to wake up and become again what they used to be in the 90's. Although we all agree last year's exclusion was completely unfair.

I hope Puerto Rico's top 5 placement last year woke them up and they can be the powerhouse they used to be.

I'm hoping South Africa can keep the momentum they gained in the last two years.

Australia is also close to a new crown, every year they have excellent girls in the nationals wha can easily win but somehow they're lacking something.

France's SEVEN placements in ten years make them the torch bearer of Europe and eventhough they're recently winners, we shouldn't underestimate them.

All of these, are traditional countries who put big effort in Miss Universe and are compensated with good results, hence the reason we keeo seeing them placing year after year; and eventhoug it's boring to see the same countries every edition, it's not their fault they're the most prepared.

If you ask me, although I will always support my country (Colombia) and all the deserving girls sent, I still want something NEW, something that keeps Miss Universe fresh every year. For example, eventhough I love Cat and I think she's one of the most deserving winners ever, I would have crown Curacao last year without a doubt.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby alessla » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 pm

blazingskyx27 wrote:Brazil's Julia Horta has the goods : exotic looks, a body to die for and damn,that height !!! She possesses all the qualities of a glamazon. I am still not aware of her advocacy, her back story , if she can talk to save her life. It's too early to tell if she is indeed, The Anointed One this year. However, this girl, along with Colombia's Gabriela Tafur , will be the standard bearer for South America in this year's edition of Miss U. Getting excited to see for the succeeding months the crowned reps from Canada, South Africa, Australia,Puerto Rico, Great Britain, Thailand, USA and The Philippines.

How tall is she? She looks very short, like 5'6"-5'7"
alessla

Real Life Name/Nick: Alessandro
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Eat, Travel

Postby JamesCedricLim » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:19 am

It will be epic if we see Filipina crowning another Filipina. For sure the whole Philippines will explode like a big missile. And to see Asian crowning Asian would be first in Miss Universe history. Please educate me if it happened before.

Well see, i am excited for the Philippines bet for MU19. Good luck ladies. and a great read UNO. BRAVO
JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe