Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH NOW: EPISODE 7 !!! (Pg 10)

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH NOW THE EPISODE 3 !!!! <-

Postby cronista » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Well, i have been sending pictures that look natural so judges can see Daniela´s real look, BUT apparently sending pics with tons of PS or where you can´t see the face at all, is more rewarded around here. X( X(

And UNBREAKABLE baby, go sleep to the top somewhere else, here you were not good enough

cronista
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby ritikapal » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:10 pm

The fact that Montana is taking a risk isn't being appreciated, seems all they want is a pretty face photo. Hard to read the judges and so frustrating when she knows she is super versatile #:-S
ritikapal
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby The Duchess » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm

ritikapal wrote:The fact that Montana is taking a risk isn't being appreciated, seems all they want is a pretty face photo. Hard to read the judges and so frustrating when she knows she is super versatile #:-S

You're telling the agent who sent an agressive, badass and egdy picture; yet it was too agressive it seems =;)) not all photography has to be comfortable but it is what it is. We just gotta support our girls the best we can.

Personally I read yours as if she was high and in the best way possible, its a picture with a deeper composition.

I believe the challenge was a bit difficult to read, some sent badass and it wasnt received well. Some sent aggressive, that either. They sent sexy pics, that either =;)) im done ranting for now
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby hjackson » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:18 pm

MY GIRL, LA FARETTA IS DOING WELL !!! THANKS TO ALL THE JUDGES !!!
hjackson
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:48 pm

congratulations!!!

To

Luna

And thank you

Shlomit

Kudos!!!

MSU

Love you much!!!
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby ThatCanadian » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 pm

The Duchess wrote:
ritikapal wrote:The fact that Montana is taking a risk isn't being appreciated, seems all they want is a pretty face photo. Hard to read the judges and so frustrating when she knows she is super versatile #:-S

You're telling the agent who sent an agressive, badass and egdy picture; yet it was too agressive it seems =;)) not all photography has to be comfortable but it is what it is. We just gotta support our girls the best we can.

Personally I read yours as if she was high and in the best way possible, its a picture with a deeper composition.

I believe the challenge was a bit difficult to read, some sent badass and it wasnt received well. Some sent aggressive, that either. They sent sexy pics, that either =;)) im done ranting for now

I think with such a large judging panel, it's bound to happen that different judges will react differently...I feel there is a bit of love for everyone coming from somewhere and it is part of the process to not just appeal to one person but the entire panel.

I for one loved Marianne's photo this week and you'll see that reflected in my judging. I think MSU wants to showcase a variety of judging and make it more suspenseful about who goes home. I mentioned for your critique that: I loved the composition, the way every element plays into this dark femme fatale fantasy and the sheer power behind your eyes add an entire layer of fierceness. I would be afraid of you if I witnessed this in person.

Take it all with a grain of salt, it's a game :hx
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby The Duchess » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

I think with such a large judging panel, it's bound to happen that different judges will react differently...I feel there is a bit of love for everyone coming from somewhere and it is part of the process to not just appeal to one person but the entire panel.

I for one loved Marianne's photo this week and you'll see that reflected in my judging. I think MSU wants to showcase a variety of judging and make it more suspenseful about who goes home. I mentioned for your critique that: I loved the composition, the way every element plays into this dark femme fatale fantasy and the sheer power behind your eyes add an entire layer of fierceness. I would be afraid of you if I witnessed this in person.

Take it all with a grain of salt, it's a game :hx

Oh no i know, thats why say the challenge was a bit difficult to understand for both parties. Which happens. Some reacted to some pictures while others didnt and viceversa
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 am

Hm... okay.

So looking at the pictures with fresher eyes and a couple of "its been a rough Monday wine" I can see where there was the miscommunication or perhaps difference of interpretation from the agents. Marianne had the "aggressive-not so polite attitude" described on the requisites along with the "getting out of comfort zone" requisite; I'd say Montana and Isilda went for the "Good Girl Gone Bad" aura, Hyun Ji and Daniela went for different ends of the same spectrum of physical badassery (one showing it in her aggressive stance and another in her more demure , Duckie gives you the "I'm a bad bitch" not so polite attitude too. So I do think there's more than one interpretation of badass, and I have to say some of this poses match the poses we got for reference. And while I was waiting for more pictures down Marianne's lane or more rock and rock attitude... im not sure I can't say some of them don't represent badass. I do think that perhaps there were given too many ideas. We obviously interpreted aggressiveness in more than one way, same with badass.

In fact I think that the only 3 pictures that don't fit the either the aggressive, impolite or badass traits in any level were Schlomit and Vittoria and actually Faretta; it was a great shot but I don't see where the impolite or aggressive is supposed to come from.

My Top 3: - Hyun Ji, - Luna, -Montana
My Bottom 2: Vittoria and Schlomit

And this is ofcourse not to undermine the work of our host and judges but I think some discussion is good in other to be able to produce better batches of pictures in the future
The Duchess

Postby ritikapal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:08 am

The Duchess wrote:

I totally get you. If you see some of the most amazing and best modelling shots, it's about being in the moment and feeling it. Being badass doesn't have to be so literal and that's how I took and look what happened 6th.

You be badass and sexy yet it ain't enough, you be pretty and dolled then it's a fluke. It's a game, not all judges will like you fair enough, but then this round atleast personally my gal was better than some of those in the top 5..
ritikapal

Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Profession: Working
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:56 pm

OMG! Lots of drama! Hahaha =;)) Well, I think I can use some of this for the next episode... Anyway I would like to say, I can understand that you can feel frustrated when you don't place high or receive some bad critiques from the judges because you spent some time looking for your girl's best pic, but as ThatCanadian said before, actually ALL the girls receive GOOD comments and BAD ones, because the judging panel is pretty large. The result is the average rank, and based on it I choose more bad reviews (if the girl placed at the bottom) or more good ones (if she placed high) to help the whole competition to make much more sense, but all of them, and when I say all is actually ALL (at least this week) receive good and bad comments. I also like to play with the tension and drama, I think having mixed reviews can help to build a storyline for the contestants in the next episodes, and also to not have a clear eliminated-model until the very last minute. Anyway if you want you can ask the judges to actually publish their full evaluation here if you want so you can read every review (I though about posting it myself but it takes a time that I just don't have). I also can understand that you didn't get well the concept of the photoshoot, that's why I said, if you have any doubts ASK ME, don't be afraid to ask if you are not sure what to send or whatever, I'm here to help and will always be. When I create a photoshoot thematic I try to be very open, because I understand that all the models don't have the same kind of pictures, so I give you an idea and I let you be creative and innovate around it, but you gotta know that maybe the judges won't get it or buy it. If you want, for next weeks you can send a little "explanation" with your picture, so the judges know better what you are trying to express by choosing that picture... That can be a thing, but still you need to understand that some judges won't like it, or like more other pictures concept or whatever... It's a game and one has to place first and one has to be eliminated every week, as sad as it is.

Anyway, now I will post the results and you can check how close the bottom line was and how different were the judges' votes this time. But still you need to accept that if most of the judging panel actually thinks something about your girl's picture, maybe they got something right... Maybe they are wrong, I don't know, but you know... that's something you need to think about.

I like the drama, but I rather much more when people have fun... I don't think you're fighting or whatever (I hope so, at least), but I just wanted to clarify all this because I wouldn't like you to get upset or anything for this game. I'm having fun making it and I hope you have fun taking part in it, although sometimes it may gets hard. I know you spend time looking for the best pictures but you can be sure that I spend much more time thinking about the whole idea for the episode and putting everything together, and it won't be worthy for me if you people don't enjoy it.

Anyway I would like to finish by stating that it's hard to be good in this competition, but guys, it is only gonna get harder and harder because literally ALL the contestants CAN WIN THE WHOLE THING, and a single mistake can send you home. So you better start working if you want your girl to be ON TOP! Kisses ! :)>- :hx

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:17 pm

(*) WEEK 3 SCORING CHART (*)

I would like to clarify something I just realized. There was a little mistake in the call-out order. The first tie of the competition happened in the 6th place (Montana, Marianne and Vittoria). In case of tie, the Head of the Panel of Judges decides, which this week as Pulchritude. Here is where the mistake happened, I don't really know why, it was completely my bad. Pulchritude placed Montana 5th that's why she ended up 6th but then he placed Vittoria 6th and Marianne 10th, so in the final call-out order Vittoria should have finished 7th and Marianne 8th, not like it was displayed in the episode, I'm sorry about it.

(*) STATISTICS (*)

:arrow: Shlomit was eliminated with an average rank of 7,2 and a difference of 1,1 of the 9th place (Daniela).
:arrow: Shlomit's rank to be eliminated is the highest so far
:arrow: Shlomit was the eliminated contestant for just two out of the ten judges, which represent the 20%. But was placed at the Bottom Two for the 50% of the judging panel.
:arrow: It is the first time that the eliminated contestants is not the one with the most votes-to-eliminated.
:arrow: Marianne is the one who received more votes to be eliminated (3), followed by Daniela, Montana and Shlomit (2) and Hyun Ji (1)
:arrow: Luna was the first call-out with an average score of 4,1, the lowest so far and the shortest difference with the second place (0,3) and third place (0,5).
:arrow: Luna was voted as the best for two judges.
:arrow: For the first time the first call-out isn't the girl with the most votes as the best of the week
:arrow: Hyun Ji was the one voted as the best the most (4), followed by Luna (2) and Daniella, Marianne, Montana y Shlomit (1).
:arrow: It is the first time that the eliminated contestant is voted as the best for one judge
:arrow: The only girls who weren't voted as the ebst were Duckie, Faretta, Isilda and Vittoria (the mid-placers).
:arrow: This is the closest-voting so far, with three ties and a very short margin of difference of 3,1 points from the first place to the last place (compared with the difference of 5,1 of the first week and the difference of 7,2 of the second week).

As you can see, it was a very close voting! Now I'm updating the first page of the thread with the info and pictures!

MissSimUniverse

Postby The Duchess » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:
OMG! Lots of drama! Hahaha =;)) Well, I think I can use some of this for the next episode... Anyway I would like to say, I can understand that you can feel frustrated when you don't place high or receive some bad critiques from the judges because you spent some time looking for your girl's best pic, but as ThatCanadian said before, actually ALL the girls receive GOOD comments and BAD ones, because the judging panel is pretty large. The result is the average rank, and based on it I choose more bad reviews (if the girl placed at the bottom) or more good ones (if she placed high) to help the whole competition to make much more sense, but all of them, and when I say all is actually ALL (at least this week) receive good and bad comments. I also like to play with the tension and drama, I think having mixed reviews can help to build a storyline for the contestants in the next episodes, and also to not have a clear eliminated-model until the very last minute. Anyway if you want you can ask the judges to actually publish their full evaluation here if you want so you can read every review (I though about posting it myself but it takes a time that I just don't have). I also can understand that you didn't get well the concept of the photoshoot, that's why I said, if you have any doubts ASK ME, don't be afraid to ask if you are not sure what to send or whatever, I'm here to help and will always be. When I create a photoshoot thematic I try to be very open, because I understand that all the models don't have the same kind of pictures, so I give you an idea and I let you be creative and innovate around it, but you gotta know that maybe the judges won't get it or buy it. If you want, for next weeks you can send a little "explanation" with your picture, so the judges know better what you are trying to express by choosing that picture... That can be a thing, but still you need to understand that some judges won't like it, or like more other pictures concept or whatever... It's a game and one has to place first and one has to be eliminated every week, as sad as it is.

Anyway, now I will post the results and you can check how close the bottom line was and how different were the judges' votes this time. But still you need to accept that if most of the judging panel actually thinks something about your girl's picture, maybe they got something right... Maybe they are wrong, I don't know, but you know... that's something you need to think about.

I like the drama, but I rather much more when people have fun... I don't think you're fighting or whatever (I hope so, at least), but I just wanted to clarify all this because I wouldn't like you to get upset or anything for this game. I'm having fun making it and I hope you have fun taking part in it, although sometimes it may gets hard. I know you spend time looking for the best pictures but you can be sure that I spend much more time thinking about the whole idea for the episode and putting everything together, and it won't be worthy for me if you people don't enjoy it.

Anyway I would like to finish by stating that it's hard to be good in this competition, but guys, it is only gonna get harder and harder because literally ALL the contestants CAN WIN THE WHOLE THING, and a single mistake can send you home. So you better start working if you want your girl to be ON TOP! Kisses ! :)>- :hx

Dont worry, we are having fun even when we disagree =;)) id do it next cycle and the next one, its fun
The Duchess

Postby Missliss1988 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 am

Luna called me today to say she had a great week but she still want to achieve a lot more! She want to thank all of the other models for the compliments, she appreciate it a lot. She feels a bit disappointed by Vitto. Luna said she really tries to be her friend but she can't get a connection with Vitto anymore, she hope it changes. I told Luna to focus on the competition, it's nice to have friends in this world but that's not what she came here for.
Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It's not something physical. - Sophia Loren
Missliss1988
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Melissa
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1988
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, football and shopping!
Message: To all my fellow pageant lovers be nice and fair to eachother, we are all here for fun!

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:34 am

Missliss1988 wrote:Luna called me today to say she had a great week but she still want to achieve a lot more! She want to thank all of the other models for the compliments, she appreciate it a lot. She feels a bit disappointed by Vitto. Luna said she really tries to be her friend but she can't get a connection with Vitto anymore, she hope it changes. I told Luna to focus on the competition, it's nice to have friends in this world but that's not what she came here for.

Yeah I told Marianne the same, that I don't want her involved in dramas if she can help it [-X we ain't got time for that. She says she keeps seeing the whole thing from afar and its saddening, she says she would love to reach out to girls like Luna and Hyun Ji when the time is right. Unfortunately, she is having a couple of rough days since the panel since she also feels like the judges are not connecting much with her pictures so I don't know if she will reach out. I told her that if it was that important to talk to models who's work she appreciate, she should for one never knows how much time one has. NOW, like you I told her that its important but not the most important.

We are too competitive for our girls =;)) they wanna get along and we are here being like "We got work to do" =;))
The Duchess

Postby Mildred Styles » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 am

Isilda is tired of placing in the middle so she's going to be posing in a very risky photo the next episode. She's not sure it's going to put her in the top or bottom but she told me she wants to spice it up.

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:35 am

Mildred Styles wrote:
Isilda is tired of placing in the middle so she's going to be posing in a very risky photo the next episode. She's not sure it's going to put her in the top or bottom but she told me she wants to spice it up.

Pull a Duchess/Marianne, maybe it'll work better for you #sayyestorisks =;)) =;))
The Duchess

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:21 am

NEW RECORD! All the agents sent their pictures hours before the deadline ! :-O So, the pictures have already been sent to the judging panel and they are deliberating right now! I have to say something... What a fierce batch of pictures this week, I think you took the judges' words very seriously... I'm having the hardest time ranking them... :7

MissSimUniverse

Postby Mildred Styles » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:NEW RECORD! All the agents sent their pictures hours before the deadline ! :-O So, the pictures have already been sent to the judging panel and they are deliberating right now! I have to say something... What a fierce batch of pictures this week, I think you took the judges' words very seriously... I'm having the hardest time ranking them... :7

Any updates when episode 4 is gonna come out??

Mildred Styles

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Mildred Styles wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:NEW RECORD! All the agents sent their pictures hours before the deadline ! :-O So, the pictures have already been sent to the judging panel and they are deliberating right now! I have to say something... What a fierce batch of pictures this week, I think you took the judges' words very seriously... I'm having the hardest time ranking them... :7

Any updates when episode 4 is gonna come out??

Hello! I'm sorry I've been a little out because I have many things going on in my work and personal life, anyway today I've been working on Episode 4. Hopefully it will be released around Wednesday. I'm sorry for the delay but I've got a pretty busy week, anyway I will post it as soon as I get it!

MissSimUniverse

Re: Misso's Next Top Model | EPISODE 4: TOMORROW !!!

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 pm

I know this is a little dead during this days but great news are coming! Episode 4 will be released tomorrow, I have everything almost ready! I really lacked a lot of time this last week, but still I think it's a pretty good episode with a very sad elimination (like always). By the way, agents if you want you can cheer up the thread but telling some inside information we may don't know about your girl, what are they telling you through phone? Who they think are her biggest competitors? :!!

MissSimUniverse

Postby Missliss1988 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:22 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Missliss1988 wrote:Luna called me today to say she had a great week but she still want to achieve a lot more! She want to thank all of the other models for the compliments, she appreciate it a lot. She feels a bit disappointed by Vitto. Luna said she really tries to be her friend but she can't get a connection with Vitto anymore, she hope it changes. I told Luna to focus on the competition, it's nice to have friends in this world but that's not what she came here for.

Yeah I told Marianne the same, that I don't want her involved in dramas if she can help it [-X we ain't got time for that. She says she keeps seeing the whole thing from afar and its saddening, she says she would love to reach out to girls like Luna and Hyun Ji when the time is right. Unfortunately, she is having a couple of rough days since the panel since she also feels like the judges are not connecting much with her pictures so I don't know if she will reach out. I told her that if it was that important to talk to models who's work she appreciate, she should for one never knows how much time one has. NOW, like you I told her that its important but not the most important.

We are too competitive for our girls =;)) they wanna get along and we are here being like "We got work to do" =;))

Hahah, well ofcourse at the end of the day we all want to be op top don't we! ;) But to be honest I'm enjoying this game very much. =D>
Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It's not something physical. - Sophia Loren
Missliss1988

Real Life Name/Nick: Melissa
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1988
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, football and shopping!
Message: To all my fellow pageant lovers be nice and fair to eachother, we are all here for fun!

Postby cronista » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:16 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:I know this is a little dead during this days but great news are coming! Episode 4 will be released tomorrow, I have everything almost ready! I really lacked a lot of time this last week, but still I think it's a pretty good episode with a very sad elimination (like always). By the way, agents if you want you can cheer up the thread but telling some inside information we may don't know about your girl, what are they telling you through phone? Who they think are her biggest competitors? :!!

cronista

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby the critic » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:23 pm

[youtube]CDjbElyy9eU[/youtube]
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 am

Missliss1988 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Hahah, well ofcourse at the end of the day we all want to be op top don't we! ;) But to be honest I'm enjoying this game very much. =D>

I am too =;)) =;))
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 am

Missliss1988 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

I am too =;)) =;))
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:54 am

Well both Marianne and I agree Montana and Vittoria are probably our biggest competitions, I would add Hyun Ji in the mix.
The Duchess

Postby Pulchritude » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:19 am

Please follow Miss Lebanon Pageants on Instagram!
Pulchritude

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:51 am

We would like to clairfy that all the dialogues and situations are completely fictional, made just for fun. And make sure you wait until all the pictures are loaded! Enjoy!

Play the Opening + Soundtrack to improve the experience
[youtube]jiu7v-CQwMo[/youtube]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Play the Elimination Soundtrack
[youtube]yhzFJptabe0[/youtube]

ImageImage
Last edited by MissSimUniverse on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

MissSimUniverse

Re: Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH EPISODE 4 --> NOW !! <--

Postby Mildred Styles » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 am

Overall an overwhelming episode. I actually thought I would get it right this time, but alas. But Isilda is so thankful for the love and support from the other girls especially from Marianne and Hyun Ji and also Patricia_Louise for always being one of the only judges who understands Isilda's vision on how she wants to present herself in photos, and also to Miss Sim for giving Isilda this amazing opportunity. This won't be the end of Isilda. Eu amo você, caras! :%((

Mildred Styles

Re: Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH EPISODE 4 --> NOW !! <--

Postby the critic » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 pm

CONGRATS TO HYUN JI AND HER AGENT. I WOULD DEFINITELY PICK UP THAT MNTM MAGAZINE WITH HER COVER. =D>
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL