THAILAND will host MW 2019 in Pattaya

Re: THAILAND will host MW 2019 in Pattaya

Postby moon gin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:44 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
moon gin wrote:I think the problem here is that a lot of people simplifying the importance of BWAP spirit of Miss World into winning or placing at BWAP Fast Track. While it is actually much larger than that.

If we look back at BWAP winners at Miss World, we normally have girls with large-scale projects and supported heavily by their national organization and/or humanitarian/government organization as the winners. The reason is perhaps because these BWAP projects requires great effort of work and most of them have long-term effect that the BWAP judges value them more. But there are also girls with a lot simpler projects, and while their projects are not as elaborate as the BWAP winners, it does not mean these girls are less qualified to be a BWAP ambassador than the BWAP winner.

Take case of Miss Nepal in 2018. She works together with a humanitarian organization there to help a village deep in the rural area of Nepal. They try to provide everything from blankets, to clothes, to electricity, to household necessities. The project is in large-scale and even the intended target is hard to reach in the deep of Nepal. So when the judges award these efforts with BWAP award, it's well understood.

On the other hand Miss Thailand in 2018 is focusing more towards children with autism. The project may not be in such a grand scale as Miss Nepal, but Miss Thailand has started to be involved in humanitarian work since she was 5 years old, meaning she has been working at some scale for charitable cause for 15 years now. She even received an award from former US President Obama for her long-time dedication for social work. Now, her BWAP project at Miss World might not make the Top 25, but when we know about her story and how she has been involved in social work since very young age, can we say that she is less deserving to be a BWAP ambassador than Miss Nepal for example?

The BWAP award is presented for the girl with the best social project presented to MWO each year, but BWAP itself is beyond that. Just because a girl does not win BWAP award, does not mean she is not a good advocate for BWAP project. In fact Miss Thailand won her 2nd head to Head Challenge duel, where the girls were required to speak and advocate their BWAP cause, showing that she is pretty much capable of being a BWAp ambassador and placing high at Miss World.

I know you are also a blind Miss World stan but its not just about BWAP, the judges seemed to be more impressed with Miss Nepal in general ;/))

ImageImage

Do not let me stop you from being delusional though, you are entitled to believe whatever you want no matter how ridiculous it is LMAO

Let me do the complete breakdown of the 2 girls achievement then

BWAP - Nepal placing higher than Thailand
Multimedia - Nepal placing higher than Thailand
Sports - Both are unplaced
Talent - Thailand placing higher than Nepal
Top Model - Both placed among Top 32
Head to Head Challenge - Thailand placing higher than Nepal

And if we include World Designer Dress Award as well - Thailand placing higher than Nepal. And that's not included the interview round whose result is never disclosed and there's chance Thailand might score higher than Nepal too in that round or vice versa.

Both Nepal and Thailand were strong contenders for Asia in 2018. Nepal's achievement is easily more visible though as she won 2 awards, but if we look at bigger picture, Nepal placed higher than Thailand in 2 contests, and Thailand placed higher than Nepal also in 2 contests. Plus Thailand made placement in a non-Fast Track category as well and there's chance her Top Model and interview rank is higher than Nepal, which is why in the end she outranked Nepal overall. So we can never really say that Nepal is robbed by Thailand.

My Miss World 2013 Girls :

Ukraine, Brazil, Spain, Ecuador, India
moon gin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant

Postby krissynelli » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:51 am

moon gin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
moon gin wrote:I think the problem here is that a lot of people simplifying the importance of BWAP spirit of Miss World into winning or placing at BWAP Fast Track. While it is actually much larger than that.

If we look back at BWAP winners at Miss World, we normally have girls with large-scale projects and supported heavily by their national organization and/or humanitarian/government organization as the winners. The reason is perhaps because these BWAP projects requires great effort of work and most of them have long-term effect that the BWAP judges value them more. But there are also girls with a lot simpler projects, and while their projects are not as elaborate as the BWAP winners, it does not mean these girls are less qualified to be a BWAP ambassador than the BWAP winner.

Take case of Miss Nepal in 2018. She works together with a humanitarian organization there to help a village deep in the rural area of Nepal. They try to provide everything from blankets, to clothes, to electricity, to household necessities. The project is in large-scale and even the intended target is hard to reach in the deep of Nepal. So when the judges award these efforts with BWAP award, it's well understood.

On the other hand Miss Thailand in 2018 is focusing more towards children with autism. The project may not be in such a grand scale as Miss Nepal, but Miss Thailand has started to be involved in humanitarian work since she was 5 years old, meaning she has been working at some scale for charitable cause for 15 years now. She even received an award from former US President Obama for her long-time dedication for social work. Now, her BWAP project at Miss World might not make the Top 25, but when we know about her story and how she has been involved in social work since very young age, can we say that she is less deserving to be a BWAP ambassador than Miss Nepal for example?

The BWAP award is presented for the girl with the best social project presented to MWO each year, but BWAP itself is beyond that. Just because a girl does not win BWAP award, does not mean she is not a good advocate for BWAP project. In fact Miss Thailand won her 2nd head to Head Challenge duel, where the girls were required to speak and advocate their BWAP cause, showing that she is pretty much capable of being a BWAp ambassador and placing high at Miss World.

I know you are also a blind Miss World stan but its not just about BWAP, the judges seemed to be more impressed with Miss Nepal in general ;/))

ImageImage

Do not let me stop you from being delusional though, you are entitled to believe whatever you want no matter how ridiculous it is LMAO

Let me do the complete breakdown of the 2 girls achievement then

BWAP - Nepal placing higher than Thailand
Multimedia - Nepal placing higher than Thailand
Sports - Both are unplaced
Talent - Thailand placing higher than Nepal
Top Model - Both placed among Top 32
Head to Head Challenge - Thailand placing higher than Nepal

And if we include World Designer Dress Award as well - Thailand placing higher than Nepal. And that's not included the interview round whose result is never disclosed and there's chance Thailand might score higher than Nepal too in that round or vice versa.

Both Nepal and Thailand were strong contenders for Asia in 2018. Nepal's achievement is easily more visible though as she won 2 awards, but if we look at bigger picture, Nepal placed higher than Thailand in 2 contests, and Thailand placed higher than Nepal also in 2 contests. Plus Thailand made placement in a non-Fast Track category as well and there's chance her Top Model and interview rank is higher than Nepal, which is why in the end she outranked Nepal overall. So we can never really say that Nepal is robbed by Thailand.

STEPHANIE SAYS HI!!!.... ;/)) TELL IT TO THE MARINES! =;))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby moon gin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:56 am

krissynelli wrote:STEPHANIE SAYS HI!!!.... ;/)) TELL IT TO THE MARINES! =;))

Stephanie is actually indeed one of the two cases since the introduction of Fast Track where a girl without many Fast Track inclusion is declared as winner (the other is 2004's Maria Julia who only made the cut in Sports, however 2004 contest was decided by public voting and she won the most votes from around the world), however in 2016, the number of the shortlisted girls in each Fast Track is so minimum.

In 2016, they only a full line up of contenders for Talent and Sports (Top 21 and Top 24 respectively), while for BWAP and Top Model only 5 each ... and for Multimedia only the winner is announced. The thing is Stephanie could have ranked high enough in BWAP, Multimedia, and Top Model (like maybe among Top 10) but we would never know, as they only announced a small number of shortlisted finalists (and even only the winner for Multimedia).

My point is ... we can never really tell who is doing good and bad based on Fast Track alone, unless maybe if they announce the full ranks including the interview like they did once in 2011. It's just like in any other contests that the girl who grabs the most subsidiary awards is not always guaranteed the crown in the final.
My Miss World 2013 Girls :

Ukraine, Brazil, Spain, Ecuador, India
moon gin

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:25 pm

I TOLD Y'ALL

Everything I said are coming true! Why do you think Thailand got its highest placement at Miss World over Miss Nepal? Carry on... I'm happy all my revelations are coming true. I said it first. #NewSilkRoad in partnership with MWO will host the pageant in NSR countries as Miss World is really profitable to their brand. Thailand didn't just placed that high in Miss World 2018 for no reason

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 7536099484
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
I knew it I fucking knew it, I knew something was shady when that plain Miss Thailand came out of nowhere and nearly won Miss World days before Miss Universe 2018 in Bangkok. Julia Morley and the MWO are obsessed with Miss Universe and are obsessed with trying to compete with them.

From the Facebook post they made about Catriona (I did not think that was genuine, I thought it was trying to get them more attention, sorry) and they probably saw how extravagant this past edition in Thailand was so they wanted a piece of it. And they had the national costume show in Pattaya right? I bet you the finale will be held at that exact venue.

Thailand is an amazing host in any pageant but I am not sure how this will go. If I remember correctly, I heard Paula dropped the guy who originally tried to host Miss Universe 2018 in Thailand due to shady business practices and found someone new. I think the MWO is trying to steal and become relevant in Miss Universe territory by going to Thailand but I do not know how it will go, they barely could find a big enough venue when they had the pageant in DC a few years ago.

I think Julia is going to want to crown a bunch of Latinas in the future because Miss Universe is historically dominated by Latinas but the last Latina Miss Universe was in 2014 with Paulina and I bet you in a few years, she is going to try to have the pageant somewhere in Latin America in a Miss Universe dominated country and it will turn out very similarly to how MW 2016 did.

I TOLD Y'ALL, I BROUGHT IT TO YOU FIRST! I MAY BE A BIT OF A NARCISSIST BUT AT LEAST I AM FUCKING RIGHT!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby bukita » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:43 am

[youtube]Q9kXRNV0S9Q[/youtube]
bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby bukita » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:43 am

bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby the critic » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:32 am

bukita wrote:

HER PERSONALITY SHINES THROUGH. I LOVE THE ANSWERS SHE GAVE ESPECIALLY TO THAT LAST QUESTION.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:43 pm

the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Previous

Return to Miss World