♔ The 10th Miss Supranational : Ian's Final Assessment ♔

♔ The 10th Miss Supranational : Ian's Final Assessment ♔

Postby IanC062 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:11 pm

In just one day, a new Miss Supranational will be crowned.

Our 10th titleholder is one of 70+ contestants that has spent over two weeks in Poland, enjoying photoshoots and trips throughout this underrated Polish nation.
Here is my complete list of the ladies who I think will enter the Top 25 and begin a fight for that crown.

Let's get ready for another superb production and enjoyable night.
Best of luck, ladies.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (25th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : N/A

Strong sash and the European winner at Supramodel, Margarita Martynova carries the Belarusian sash. No explanation needed.

Final Raking : Top 25 (24th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (12th)

Maddison-Clare Sloane of Australia will continue her nation's placements. She's not winner material though.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (23rd)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (18th)

One of my dark horses, I think Kelly Van Den Dungen is someone to keep your eyes on. Go Netherlands !

Final Ranking : Top 25 (22nd)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 10 (9th)

She did extremely well at Miss Gwand International 2017 for Ukraine and with that face, it is not understand why. Snizhana Tanchuk however has fallen into the crowd at this competition.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (21st)

Honestly, I think Katrina Jayne, representing the US of A, could go either. For me, she's beautiful, but hasn't stood out.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (20th)

I'll be honest : her beauty isn't quite my cup of tea. However, Maria Lucrecia Nve Maleva from Equatorial Guinea has the height and clearly walks the runway well as she did quite well at the Supramodel prelim.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (19th)

Very naturally pretty, Czech Republic's Jana Šišková has no bad angles and can easily turn heads.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (18th)

She's fighting for a back-to-back victory for her nation. Armed with one of the sexiest bodies and having just been crowned 'Miss Talent', we will see will South Korea's Eun-bi Lee replicate her predecessor's success.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (17th)

In a year were Africa's beauties are not among the strongest, Ivy Marani of Kenya has been breath of fresh air. Her amiable face and dark skin make her standout. She must place.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (16th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (13th)

The photo above does this lady no justice. She is easily one of the most photogenic contestants. Romy Simpkin's has the experience to be the strongest contestant England has ever had at Miss Supranational.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (15th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (11th)

Colombia is yet to pick a true crown contender for Miss Supranational. Let's face it, they could win every year if the franchise was taken seriously. I think Miriam Carranza De Moya can do quite well if she puts on a good performance.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (14th)

One of the most beautiful faces, Mexican queens tend not to get much love at Miss Supranational. Diana Romero might break that misfortune. She could go a Hell of a lot higher than this placement.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (13th)

She has been gaining ground over the last couple of weeks and Paraguay's Ana Paula Cespedes is emerging as one of the silent killers of the competition.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (12th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 10 (7th)

Valeria Vázquez from Puerto Rico could go a lot farther than this position. She has the beauty and the ability to deliver on stage. I'm prepared for her to enter the Top 10.

Final Ranking : Top 25 (11th)

I really admire this very pretty lady. Denmark's Celina Riel was born with only one arm. She has not let that fact hold her back. Her story and confidence are an inspiration and I would love to see her place to show other people like her that they too can do anything !

Final Ranking : Top 10 (10th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Dishonourable Mention

I know I gave her that ranking before and I actually stand by it. She should have waited another year and than go on to compete for another international pageant after performing her duties. However, there is no denying that Venezuela's Nariman Cristina Batthika Yany is a scene - stealer. I just can't fathom though what Miss Supranational will think of her as the face of another org. Maybe they don't care. I do though.

Final Ranking : Top 10 (9th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : 3rd Runner - Up

She was a bit reserved at the start but this Malaysian beauty know when to peak. I still think Sanjna Suri could even win if the night goes her way. There would be no complaints from me if that was the case.

Final Ranking : Top 10 (8th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (16th)

Much like Belarus before them, Romania is a European nation that is being groomed by the organisation for a win. A Top 25 in 2016 and a 2nd Runner - Up position last year will place a burden on Andreea Coman but with that face and Global Beauties backing (They love her!), it is possible for her to do quite well.

Final Ranking : Top 10 (7th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 20 (19th)

I ranked this girl way too low last time and she has shut me up ! Wilda Octaviana Situngkir from Indonesia is the best representative her nation has ever sent to Miss Supranational. It is only a matter of time before they take the crown. Will Wilda be the one ?

Final Ranking : Top 10 (6th)
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Miss Supranational 2018

Even though she was my Pre - Arrival winner, Poland's host girl, Magdalena Bieńkowska, can never live up to the hype that her beauty generates. We'll see if we have a repeat of her performances at Miss International and Miss World.

Final Ranking : 4th Runner - Up
Pre - Arrival Ranking : 2nd Runner - Up

We've yet to have Black lady take the top plum at Miss Supranational. Brazil's Bárbara Reis is the best, nay, only chance for this to be rectified, but unlike Ethiopia last year, or Gabon in 2014, I'm not seeing a victory just yet. However, winning the 'SupraModel' prelim means this lady is taken seriously by the org.

Final Ranking : 3rd Runner - Up

I didn't even rank Belinde Schreuder of South Africa in my Pre - Arrivals list, yet here she is sitting pretty in my Top 5. The preliminary swimsuit sold it for me. She upstaged so many other competitors.

Final Ranking : 2nd Runner - Up
Pre - Arrival Ranking : 4th Runner - Up

My Asian trifecta begins with the powerhouse of India, represented by Aditi Hundia. Another sandwich win for the sub-continent is all too possible with this dusky beauty.

Final Ranking : 1st Runner - Up
Pre - Arrival Ranking : Top 10 (6th)

The Philippines' Jehza Mae Huelar has played her cards right from the moment she landed in Poland, sans her luggage. Even that bad fortune couldn't dampen her spirits. Whilst she isn't the most beautiful candidate in the batch, she is one of the charismatic.

Final Ranking : Miss Supranational 2018
Pre - Arrival Ranking : 1st Runner - Up

Nguyễn Minh Tú, the superstar model from Vietnam, takes the top spot and hopefully will have conquered her nation's second 'Big 5' pageant. Two crowns in one year. She is the stereotypical Miss Supranational prototype and would be an amazing winner for the 10th edition.

Thanks for reading, people !

IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Re: ♔ The 10th Miss Supranational : Ian's Final Assessment ♔

Postby IanC062 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:11 pm

F.Y.I I have decided to host the Miss Supranational 2019 thread and have already created it. I'm hoping to keep it alive and update it regularly, as much as I can anyway, and give Miss Supranational the following it deserves next year !
IanC062

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby purplesay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:45 pm

[font=Georgia][color=#000000][size=100]Good picks! And yes, I am wondering about the issue with Venezuela--I wonder if they'll let it pass or if she'll be ignored because of her current title. :o[/size][/color][/font]
purplesay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby jhunz23 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:36 am

Nguyễn Minh Tú deserves to be in Miss Universe. She is sooooo fierce!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby trinitruth » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 pm

[quote="IanC062"][font=Courier New][color=#990000][size=150][center][b][u]F.Y.I I have decided to host the Miss Supranational 2019 thread and have already created it. I'm hoping to keep it alive and update it regularly, as much as I can anyway, and give Miss Supranational the following it deserves next year ![/u][/b][/center][/size][/color][/font][/quote]

the quality of candidate surpas mw this year . will follow 2019 .
trinitruth
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: P.I.
Hobbies/Interests: The truth will come to light
Message: For the love of country we must speak out with the truth

Postby trinitruth » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 pm

[quote="IanC062"][font=Courier New][color=#990000][size=150][center][b][u]F.Y.I I have decided to host the Miss Supranational 2019 thread and have already created it. I'm hoping to keep it alive and update it regularly, as much as I can anyway, and give Miss Supranational the following it deserves next year ![/u][/b][/center][/size][/color][/font][/quote]

the quality of candidate surpas mw this year . will follow 2019 .
trinitruth

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: P.I.
Hobbies/Interests: The truth will come to light
Message: For the love of country we must speak out with the truth

Return to Miss Supranational