Message for Julia..

Re: Message for Julia..

Postby muzical » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:I think this message is a sweet gesture. Hope it doesn't go unnoticed by Julia. Even though they continue to push a former queen & having her shadow Manushi day & night, I just hope there's no disrespect in China and Manushi is given her moment that every Miss World deserves. I joked about her being replaced and was just a joke, but with this organization I don't even know anymore. ~X(
Her BWP project has brought about tangible & potential to be lasting change in both South Africa and especially India and its no wonder why they chose to film a documentary during her year.
So MWO please at the very least not disrespect her in China.This is it.
I expect an Adriana Lima's last VSFS farewell (lol, just kidding) just give her a fitting final moment like the Miss Worlds before her.

Megan's was lovely. :hx 8->

[youtube]DbDm5iIhYX0[/youtube]

You are getting too sensitive. Stephany is the brand ambassador of BWAP remember.

muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby cabra_chupa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:17 pm

muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:HER REIGN WAS OVERSHADOWED BY MISS WORLD 2016! :)>-

And yet another year Miss Universe is overshadowed by Miss World lolll =;)) =;))

Wait a minute you people forgot how Colombia overshadowed your queen right from the crowning moment in 2015 lolll =;)) =;))

We Indians have nothing against Stephany. So don't create issue here.

GOOD FOR YOU! BUT I DOUBT ALL INDIANS AGREE WITH YOU OUTSIDE MISSOSOLOGY :
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby muzical » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:19 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
STEPHANIE DEL VALLE INTRODUCING THE DELAGATES TO CHINA DURING THE KICK OFF COSTUME PARADE! WHILE MANUSHI IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! LMAO! THIS IS STILL STEPHANIE'S REIGN =;)) FEEL SORRY FOR MANUSHI! :)>-

You don't have to feel sorry for Manushi, rather you can feel sorry for wasting your time. Manushi is busy finishing her fittings and some last min work on her documentary. She'll be there soon. Last year even Stephanie wasn't in China until a week into arrivals. But as I said you'll always find an issue, happy hunting.

TRUTH HURTS! :)>-

Biggest truth is that yet another year Miss Universe is overshadowed by Miss World lolll =;)) =;))

But the ultimate truth is that your queen was overshadowed by Colombia throughout the year in 2015 right from the crowning moment lolll =;)) =;))
muzical

Postby cabra_chupa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
YET AGAIN! STEPHANIE DEL VALLE IS TAKING MANUSHI'S PLACE DURING INAUGURAL OPENING CEREMONY PARADE ! ! POOR MANUSHI! =O/

I COULD STILL REMEMBER ROLENE STRAUSS DOING THE KICK OFF EVENT IN CHINA DURING 2015! YOU CAN REALLY FEEL HER PRESENCE AS THE REIGNING MISS WORLD UNLIKE MANUSHI WHO IS HIDING FROM THE SHADOWS OF STEPHANIE DEL VALLE !

cabra_chupa

Postby muzical » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:HER REIGN WAS OVERSHADOWED BY MISS WORLD 2016! :)>-

And yet another year Miss Universe is overshadowed by Miss World lolll =;)) =;))

Wait a minute you people forgot how Colombia overshadowed your queen right from the crowning moment in 2015 lolll =;)) =;))

We Indians have nothing against Stephany. So don't create issue here.

GOOD FOR YOU! BUT I DOUBT ALL INDIANS AGREE WITH YOU OUTSIDE MISSOSOLOGY :

But still a minor issue...i visits other forums more then misso but it was not a big fuss there..only few complaints not a big issue unlike 2015..
muzical

Postby muzical » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
STEPHANIE DEL VALLE INTRODUCING THE DELAGATES TO CHINA DURING THE KICK OFF COSTUME PARADE! WHILE MANUSHI IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! LMAO! THIS IS STILL STEPHANIE'S REIGN =;)) FEEL SORRY FOR MANUSHI! :)>-

Don't feel sorry Manushi had a tight schedule here in India. She recently done with her another photoshoot.You can check in her official thread...thats the side effect when you come from a country having one of the biggest entertainment industry in the world so take a rest..

And not forget her BWAP went global..
muzical

Postby cabra_chupa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:52 pm

muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

Don't feel sorry Manushi had a tight schedule here in India. She recently done with her another photoshoot.You can check in her official thread...thats the side effect when you come from a country having one of the biggest entertainment industry in the world so take a rest..

EXCUSES! EXCUSES! EXCUSES! 8-} 8-}
cabra_chupa

Postby pineal » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:56 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

No it's called work actually. Yeah some queens do get a fruitful reign, must be news to you. Have fun copy pasting the same thing in every thread. :7
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby cabra_chupa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm

pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

No it's called work actually. Yeah some queens do get a fruitful reign, must be news to you. Have fun copy pasting the same thing in every thread. :7

SHE SHOULD HAVE JUST RESIGNED AND WORK IN BOLLYWOOD~ LOL SHE IS NOT TAKING HER REIGN SERIOUSLY! 8-} 8-}
cabra_chupa

Postby pineal » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:05 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

SHE SHOULD HAVE JUST RESIGNED AND WORK IN BOLLYWOOD~ LOL SHE IS NOT TAKING HER REIGN SERIOUSLY! 8-} 8-}

You are having fun aren't you =;)) Damn persistence of some Filipino fans is just commendable, use it wisely.
pineal

Postby cabra_chupa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

You are having fun aren't you =;)) Damn persistence of some Filipino fans is just commendable, use it wisely.

AND YET YOU RESPOND TO EVERY THREAD I MADE LOL! =;))
cabra_chupa

Postby pineal » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:11 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
pineal wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
muzical wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

AND YET YOU RESPONDE TO EVERY THREAD I MADE LOL! =;))

Yeah, so now you are going with lies, classic troll move. You are welcome to get out of the thread I made.
pineal

Postby Iknowbeauty » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:38 am

muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:I think this message is a sweet gesture. Hope it doesn't go unnoticed by Julia. Even though they continue to push a former queen & having her shadow Manushi day & night, I just hope there's no disrespect in China and Manushi is given her moment that every Miss World deserves. I joked about her being replaced and was just a joke, but with this organization I don't even know anymore. ~X(
Her BWP project has brought about tangible & potential to be lasting change in both South Africa and especially India and its no wonder why they chose to film a documentary during her year.
I expect an Adriana Lima's last VSFS farewell (lol, just kidding) just give her a fitting final moment like the Miss Worlds before her.

You are getting too sensitive. Stephany is the brand ambassador of BWAP remember.

Its one thing to be a BWP Ambassador which I have no issues with, but another to be treated as if you're still reigning alongside the current titleholder. We waited 17 years for this & this is not what I'd imagined. Respect the current titleholder that's all I'm saying. I know a certain poster here is trolling this thread & he has an agenda but sadly some of his points are valid. MW fans will never say anything if it means going against MW and many of my countrymen seem naive to see it. :)>-
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby pineal » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:38 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:

Its one thing to be a BWP Ambassador which I have no issues with, but another to be treated as if you're still reigning alongside the current titleholder. We waited 17 years for this & this is not what I'd imagined. Respect the current titleholder that's all I'm saying. I know a certain poster here is trolling this thread & he has an agenda but sadly some of his points are valid. MW fans will never say anything if it means going against MW and many of my countrymen seem naive to see it. :)>-

When was Manushi disrespected
I just want to add that I don't see anyone's ill will behind Stephanie's travels with MWO, so I don't feel any resentment towards anybody. It just so happens that they found a Miss World who is passionate and available for BWAP program and now she has a job.
pineal

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:05 pm

pineal wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:

When was Manushi disrespected
I just want to add that I don't see anyone's ill will behind Stephanie's travels with MWO, so I don't feel any resentment towards anybody. It just so happens that they found a Miss World who is passionate and available for BWAP program and now she has a job.

When Manushi had her knee injury, it was understandable that Stephanie was asked to take her place in Singapore, but to put the crown & sash on her as if she was the reigning MW was very disrespectful to Manushi. MW definitely messed up there. Even social media was livid. It could have been avoided if someone just used some common sense and said hey we're an international org with eyes on our every move maybe that's not such a good idea. A former queen wearing the crown she already passed on. It was ridiculous. Only in Miss World. [-X
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby muzical » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:

Don't worry we will get another crown by 2025.
muzical

Previous

Return to Miss World