VALLERIAM'S FINAL CHOICES FOR MGI 2018

VALLERIAM'S FINAL CHOICES FOR MGI 2018

Postby valleriam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:23 am

Miss Gwand International is definitely emerging as a quality beauty pageant and it has been getting a lot of attention this year thanks to last year's winner. With a total of 75 candidates, this year's batch is surprisingly very impressive and strong, with many competitive beauties from all over, even countries that are usually underestimated and that makes it exciting. Another great thing about MGI is that although we are seeing a current trend of favoring latinas, there's no "sash factor" established, as many underrated countries have been making the cut year after year.

Here are my favorites for this year's edition:

Miss Gwand International 2018: INDIA
It's definitely India's time to conquer the MGI crown. She is simply unstoppable. I could go on an list all the things that make her the winner, but it's just too evident at this point that the crown is hers to lose. She gave great performances and already looks like a winner. She has star quality, charisma and global appeal to be an ambassador for this pageant all over the world. She has demonstrated consistency and discipline during the whole competition and that is very important as a beauty queen. There's only one thing missing... THE CROWN!

1st ru: PARAGUAY
This girl is a great example that you don't need to have the most gorgeous face to stand out in pageantry. It's all about wanting it or not, and this girl wants the crown! She is a great speaker, has been making herself relevant from the beginning, she is always classy and very sophisticated, and she has been picked to be in many events, so that speaks volumes. Moreover, her overall look is very on point and I find her imposing!

2nd ru: PHILIPPINES
Eva is the most beautiful filipino that has competed in this pageant. Her aura is magnetic, and her overall look is ethereal and immaculate. She had a mishap but knew how to quickly recover and ended up looking so charming and poised. I feel like she can definitely win this year if she comes out of her shell a little more during the finals.

3rd ru: MEXICO
She is competition ready! It's very clear that she came with one goal in mind and that's THE VICTORY! While her look is one dimensional and very safe, it has been very strong and consistent during the competition. I think she could end up winning the whole thing, but I wish she would look more approachable and warm.

4th ru: JAPAN
She is just too cute! Her evening gown performance is noteworthy and graceful, while she was sassy and charming during swimsuit which shows me versatility. Her overall frame is very impressive.

6th: THAILAND
Although she is impeccable looking and very polished, she came off a little insecure on stage. It looked like she was doubting herself instead of enjoying the competition. She has been one of the most consistent delegates and it would be fair if she wins, but I don't see any spark in this girl.

7th: SWEDEN
I wish she wore a different dress. Her beauty is beyond compare, simply divine! Face wise she is on top of the competition, almost hits the minor goddess rank in motion. I really wish she considers another dress for the finals because she can win it all for Europe!

8th: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
She has been in many pageants, which is definitely an advantage for her. Although I think she is past her prime, she maintains herself looking very beautiful and youthful. Her lively performances showed experience and determination on stage. However, I don't think she is aware of the styling mistakes she's made and it will cost her the crown unfortunately.

9th: VENEZUELA
She is definitely pageant ready! While I think she relies on big hair and make-up a bit much, she actually showed authenticity during the competition. I find her bubbly and very present, but her limited communication skills are her achilles' heel! With a more natural look, she could have been higher in my list.

10th: PUERTO RICO
Nicole is a seasoned queen and it definitely shows on her performance. She knows how to work every angle and is in control of herself. She displayed confidence and professionalism on stage, very regal and dignified. I absolutely hate her gown choice, but she carried it very well. Also, she is a great speaker so she might sneak in the Top 5. Face wise, she is polarizing. Her features are strong and dominant.

11th: NEW ZEALAND
I've been saying all along she's a contender. I find her very competitive and she gave memorable performaces.

12th: TATARSTAN
She was flying under the radar until now. She displayed elegance on stage and performed better than some pageant countries, which really impressed me!

13th: PERU
Face wise she is ordinary, but as an overall she is a Top 5 placer if you ask me! Her performance is impressive!

14th: SPAIN
I find her very raw and authentic, but that's why I actually like her. She could go further, but needs more training.

15th: ESTONIA
She came out of nowhere and stood her ground against early favorites. She was beaming natural beauty and elegance!

16th: KAZAKHSTAN
Very gorgeous and silent, her beauty speaks for itself. I can see her going further based on her overall look, but she lacks presence.

17th: NETHERLANDS
She gave one of the best swimsuit performances and could possibly go further. However, she lost major points during the evening gown competition, simply atrocious. Overall, she is an average beauty and her styling is a bit overwhelming, but she knows how to work the stage and displayed tons of personality.

18th: ECUADOR
She is my early favorite and no one can deny her gorgeous face. However, she fell flat in her performances and her evening gown is just terrible and does nothing for her. I think she can manage to sneak in the Top 10 based on face alone, but I wasn't very impressed by her performance as her pictures impressed me in the past. She reminded me of Diana Avdiu!

19th: CUBA
You can't miss her on stage. She has personality and charisma, it's very evident she made herself relevant during the competition. Could have placed higher in my list if she had sported a more natural and effortless look. If she gets in the Top 10, she can go all the way.

20th: AUSTRALIA
She's very prepared and has presence, but face wise she is mediocre. Her overall look is always polished and very controlled, at times she looked rehearsed, but she gave a very decent performance.

ALTERNATES: USVI - BRAZIL - RUSSIA - CZECH REPUBLIC - SRI LANKA

POSSIBLE SPOILERS: INDONESIA - VIETNAM - COSTA RICA - COLOMBIA - ALBANIA

MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Re: VALLERIAM'S FINAL CHOICES FOR MGI 2018

Postby abid » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:54 am

India should win this. :7 :7 :7
abid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

Postby pineal » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:27 am

these choices are very close to mine
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby kurtij » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 am

INDIA IS ALMOST EVERYONE'S WINNER AND WE KNOW WHY.

AS NATIONALISTIC AS I CAN BE, I HOPE WE'LL HAVE A SHOT TO THE CROWN.

GREAT LIST AND COMMENTARIES AS ALWAYS.
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby MISS COSMOPOLITAN » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:31 am

Great choices but I’m rooting for Russia.

MU-Diaz, Moran, Wurtzbach, Gray
MW-Young
MI-Cruz, Pijuan, Marquez, Quigaman, Santiago, Verzosa
ME-Henry, Herrell, Ong, Ibasco
MS-Datul
MIC-Gallman, Obeñita
MISS COSMOPOLITAN

Real Life Name/Nick: Justine Cairo Larosa-Esquivel
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1983
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Experto en concursos de belleza
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Concursos de Belleza

Postby novemberRain » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am

Yes to India, She always be the sole winner since she arrived :hx

and i agree to my country Indonesia as Spoiler, i mean a big threat spoiler since she is one of the most well prepared candidate this year and she has the attitude and her Credentials is great, fyi She nailed the close door Interview, so i'm hoping she will be up there.
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby bootsguy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:03 pm

I am hoping that Sweden or Russia can win it all... a different continent winning MGI can be a refreshing, inspiring and interesting story for the next edition of the pageant for all other girls from other parts of the world to join this pageant..
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Return to Miss Grand International