Karen's victory caused Miss Earth 2018 drama+TV network war?

Re: Karen's victory caused Miss Earth 2018 drama+TV network

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:48 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:KAREN IS SAYING HELLO FROM BELGIUM. HOW COME SHE TRAVELS MORE THAN OTHER QUEENS? :-* :-*

Delusional. She can never travel more than Manushi and Demi. Plus, all events that she has been to are cheap. Most importantly, she can’t raise a single penny for any cause. Lorraine and her pageant are not relevant enough to make people believe in their so called beauty with a cause. Best pageant, best reign, best cause my ass.

AND MISS EARTH DOES NOT SAY, THEIR QUEENS HAVE THE BEST REIGNS, IT IS THE BEST PAGEANT OR HAS THE BEST CAUSE

Lol Honey, you and some brainwashed earthlings claimed that Miss Earth always has the best reign and is the most hardworking and busiest queen of the year. Now you want to deny? :%)) I am not picking on MEO. I’m picking on brainwashed fans like you :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 pm

shelunian wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:KAREN IS SAYING HELLO FROM BELGIUM. HOW COME SHE TRAVELS MORE THAN OTHER QUEENS? :-* :-*

Delusional. She can never travel more than Manushi and Demi. Plus, all events that she has been to are cheap. Most importantly, she can’t raise a single penny for any cause. Lorraine and her pageant are not relevant enough to make people believe in their so called beauty with a cause. Best pageant, best reign, best cause my ass.

And in the Philippines, the MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN PAGEANTRY, the MOST SUCCESSFUL NATION OF THIS DECADE...

a small international pageant actually HAD HIGHER RATINGS than MISS WORLD

this small pageant is called MISS EARTH and it's watched MORE than Miss WORLD.

And you might say it's just Philippines. BUT right now...for all these pageants... PHILIPPINES MATTER. Your country? NOT. SOoooooo

Delusional =;))

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
shelunian wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

And in the Philippines, the MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN PAGEANTRY, the MOST SUCCESSFUL NATION OF THIS DECADE...

a small international pageant actually HAD HIGHER RATINGS than MISS WORLD

this small pageant is called MISS EARTH and it's watched MORE than Miss WORLD.

And you might say it's just Philippines. BUT right now...for all these pageants... PHILIPPINES MATTER. Your country? NOT. SOoooooo

Delusional =;))

PATHETIC!

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth

Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

Karen's reign is not to beg for money on the street or some politicians in the country just like what Miss World does. Her jobs involves influencing people, doing talks in front of the public both professionals and common people, have meeting with politicians regarding environmental events and issues affecting the earth. Unlike your favorite Miss World all she has to do in her reign is travel and ask for money from various old businessmen---professional beggar in the current times...ewww!
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

Karen's reign is not to beg for money on the street or some politicians in the country just like what Miss World does. Her jobs involves influencing people, doing talks in front of the public both professionals and common people, have meeting with politicians regarding environmental events and issues affecting the earth. Unlike your favorite Miss World all she has to do in her reign is travel and ask for money from various old businessmen---professional beggar in the current times...ewww!

:%))

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

AND MISS EARTH DOES NOT SAY, THEIR QUEENS HAVE THE BEST REIGNS, IT IS THE BEST PAGEANT OR HAS THE BEST CAUSE

Lol Honey, you and some brainwashed earthlings claimed that Miss Earth always has the best reign and is the most hardworking and busiest queen of the year. Now you want to deny? :%)) I am not picking on MEO. I’m picking on brainwashed fans like you :)>-

AH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ASJ WHO IS DOING HIS USUAL "QUESTION AND ANSWER THREADS". HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT MANY ARE COMPLAINING AGAINST IT? BUT THAT IS HIM - NOT THE ENTIRE EARTHLING CLAN AND NOT MISS EARTH. IT IS HIS RIGHT AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT SPREAD TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY LIKE YOU. [-X [-X :-* :-* :%)) :%))

AND I SAID MISS EARTH DOES NOT CLAIM DOES NOT CLAIM ANYTHING UNLIKE THAT PAGEANT UMT LOVES.. IF SOME FANS CLAIM THIS AND THAT, THAT IS ANOTHER STORY. THEY ARE FANS AND LET THEM BE COZ FANS WILL ALWAYS PUT ON TOP THEIR FAVORITES. JUST LIKE, MISS WORLD FANS WILL CLAIM THAT IT IS THE BEST WHILE MISS UNIVERSE FANS WILL ARGUE ABOUT THAT CLAIM. SO NOTHING ABNORMAL WITH WHAT OTHER EARTHLINGS ARE SAYING.

AND BY THE WAY, I POSTED MISS EARTH WAS CHOSEN BY AN AMERICAN PAGEANT SITE AS THE BEST PAGEANT... IF YOU ARE AGAINST THAT - YOU ARE FREE TO TELL THEM YOUR STORY WHY YOU DONT AGREE. :%)) :%))

AND TALKING ABOUT BRAINWASHED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE WORD. COZ YOU BRAINWASHED YOURSELF TO HATE ANYTHING FILIPINO. THAT'S ABSURD. [-X [-X =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

AH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ASJ WHO IS DOING HIS USUAL "QUESTION AND ANSWER THREADS". HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT MANY ARE COMPLAINING AGAINST IT? BUT THAT IS HIM - NOT THE ENTIRE EARTHLING CLAN AND NOT MISS EARTH. IT IS HIS RIGHT AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT SPREAD TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY LIKE YOU. [-X [-X :-* :-* :%)) :%))

AND I SAID MISS EARTH DOES NOT CLAIM DOES NOT CLAIM ANYTHING UNLIKE THAT PAGEANT UMT LOVES.. IF SOME FANS CLAIM THIS AND THAT, THAT IS ANOTHER STORY. THEY ARE FANS AND LET THEM BE COZ FANS WILL ALWAYS PUT ON TOP THEIR FAVORITES. JUST LIKE, MISS WORLD FANS WILL CLAIM THAT IT IS THE BEST WHILE MISS UNIVERSE FANS WILL ARGUE ABOUT THAT CLAIM. SO NOTHING ABNORMAL WITH WHAT OTHER EARTHLINGS ARE SAYING.

AND BY THE WAY, I POSTED MISS EARTH WAS CHOSEN BY AN AMERICAN PAGEANT SITE AS THE BEST PAGEANT... IF YOU ARE AGAINST THAT - YOU ARE FREE TO TELL THEM YOUR STORY WHY YOU DONT AGREE. :%)) :%))

AND TALKING ABOUT BRAINWASHED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE WORD. COZ YOU BRAINWASHED YOURSELF TO HATE ANYTHING FILIPINO. THAT'S ABSURD. [-X [-X =;)) =;))

I like the way you throw the TS under the bus :%)) I’m with you when you say ME fans have the right to be delusional and put their favorite ME pageant on top. But please don’t try to shove your delusions of grandeur down people’s throats. It’s annoying and pathetic.

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

I like the way you throw the TS under the bus :%)) I’m with you when you say ME fans have the right to be delusional and put their favorite ME pageant on top. But please don’t try to shove your delusions of grandeur down people’s throats. It’s annoying and pathetic.

We're not shoving it!

We're actually answering back to people like you who only know how to put down a pageant system just because your country doesn't win...oooooh wait...that's basically every pageant in the planet....

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth

Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
shelunian

Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:31 am

manoypoe wrote:POOR KAREN.
SHE IS BLAMED FOR MANY THINGS SHE IS NOT EVEN RESPONSIBLE. BUT IN THE END, KAREN WILL SHUT THEIR BIG MOUTHS.

Well...she already did that. The fact that this year’s Miss Earth managed to attract a similar number of participants with plenty of beautiful and intelligent women competing proved the naysayers wrong...once again! :%))
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:52 am

LOOKS LIKE IT'S CONFIRMED

MISS EARTH IS NOW A KAPUSO

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby darthvader » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:53 am

For the first time, im agreeing with jonathan nguyen. So sad that abscbn let go Miss Earth. Deep inside im betting that earthlings are disappointed with this transfer.
Miss Universe: Curacao
1st RU: USA
2nd RU: India

Top 5: Philippines, Puerto Rico

Top 15: Aruba, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Thailand, Venezuela
darthvader

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: books, movies, tv

Postby Busyboy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:37 am

darthvader wrote:For the first time, im agreeing with jonathan nguyen. So sad that abscbn let go Miss Earth. Deep inside im betting that earthlings are disappointed with this transfer.

You don't have to bet. I, for one, am disappointed but I am just going to wait what will happen first... It's a mixture of disappointment and curiosity (and a little bit of excitement) for me...
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:23 am

I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. AFTER ALL, ABS CBN IS NOT PRIORITIZING MISS EARTH. AS LONG AS THERE IS LIVESTREAMING THRU RAPPLER, IT WILL BE FINE.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby poker_man » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:34 pm

The pageant has lost its credibility. Sobrang kacheapan na. San ka naman nakakita na sa huling sampung winner e halos kalahati Pinay? =O/ =O/ =O/
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Previous

Return to Miss Earth