Crown Her Now Miss Earth! Best in Interview

Re: Crown Her Now Miss Earth! Best in Interview

Postby ne0n » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 am

chellomellow wrote:
jesnude wrote:
chellomellow wrote:
All Miss Earth fans should watch this amazing interview with Miss T&T, Afeya Jeffrey. I am sure we are getting a Black Miss Earth this year :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :-O :hx
[youtube]vYQjhpydW9Q[/youtube]

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

IF THIS GIRL HAPPENS TO BE A CANDIDATE LAST YEAR, SHE CAN COMPETE WITH KAREN IN A NECK TO NECK BATTLE IN INTELLEGENCE DEPARTMENT PLUS SHE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN KAREN.

Agreed! I hope she isn't robbed. She is such a sweetheart. Miss Earth is lucky to have her :hx

She is quite a gem indeed,
I could listen to her all day. She has a calm and relaxing demeanor.

Last edited by ne0n on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby chellomellow » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:33 am

ne0n wrote:
chellomellow wrote:
jesnude wrote:
chellomellow wrote:
All Miss Earth fans should watch this amazing interview with Miss T&T, Afeya Jeffrey. I am sure we are getting a Black Miss Earth this year :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :-O :hx
[youtube]vYQjhpydW9Q[/youtube]

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

IF THIS GIRL HAPPENS TO BE A CANDIDATE LAST YEAR, SHE CAN COMPETE WITH KAREN IN A NECK TO NECK BATTLE IN INTELLEGENCE DEPARTMENT PLUS SHE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN KAREN.

Agreed! I hope she isn't robbed. She is such a sweetheart. Miss Earth is lucky to have her :hx

She is quite a gem indeed,
I could listen to hear all day. She has a calm and relaxing demeanor.

Me too :hx :hx :hx
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 pm

She can easily win a body fitness contest. An awesome body. I like a not too muscular body for beauty pageant.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 pm

greenleaf wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Did she say “ Miss Earth, I never heard before “? :)>-

Just goes to show how irrelevant Miss Earth is as a pageant. =;)) =;)) =;))

AMBOBO LANG =;)) =;)) WHY EVERYONE KNOWS MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD OR ANY OTHER PAGEANTS? IT IS BUT NATURAL THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW COZ MISS EARTH IS NOT FAMOUS IN THEIR COUNTRY. AND MISS EARTH IS STILL YOUNG COMPARED TO MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD. MISS WORLD WAS IGNORED IN UNITED STATES WHEN IT WAS HELD THERE, SO YOU CAN SAY THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT TOO? KAIN KA MARAMING MANI PARA MAGKA BRAIN KA AT MAKAPAG ANALYZE NG MAAYOS. . =;)) =;))

AND I WAND TO ADD THAT NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE INTO PAGEANTRY. [-X [-X :%)) :%))

CAN YOU NAME A COUNTRY WHERE MISS EARTH IS REALLY POPULAR? I CANNOT THINK OF ANY. EVEN IN OUR COUNTRY IT IS NOT. ORDINARY PEOPLE CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER IT. AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THAT TRENDING EXCUSE-- EVEN ROBOTS AND FAKE ACCOUNTS CAN DO THAT. HAS ANY OF THE MISS EARTH WINNER ENDORSED A POPULAR BRAND BECAUSE SHE IS MISS EARTH?

IN THE PHILIPPINES, MISS EARTH IS NO. 2 AFTER MISS UNIVERSE. WE HAVE SEEN VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF MISS EARTH QUEENS SORTIES AROUND OUR COUNTRY. HOW CAN YOU SAY ORDINARY PEOPLE DONT EVER REMEMBER IT? HAVE YOU TALKED TO THE PEOPLE OUR MISS EARTH QUEENS VISITED? DO YOU THINK, OUR DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM / DENR WILL CONTINUE AVAILING OF THEIR PRESENCE AND SERVICES IF THEY'RE NOT KNOWN OR EVEN RELEVANT?

IF YOU ARE COMPARING MISS EARTH QUEENS TO ALREADY ESTABLISHED PAGEANTS LIKE MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD, THEN MISS EARTH WILL HONESTLY PALE IN COMPARISON. BUT IT IS HAVING A FAIR SHARE OF SUPPORTERS EVEN IF IT'S STILL A TEENAGER AS COMPARED TO THE GRANDMA STATUS OF ITS COUNTERPART, MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD. DO YOU HAVE ANY PASSIONATE FILIPINO SUPPORTER OF MISS WORLD HERE IN MISSO EXCEPT LUCY? :%)) :%)) DOES ANY PAGEANT HAVE SEVERAL FAN ACCOUNTS LIKE MISS EARTH?

AFTER MISS UNIVERSE , MISS EARTH IS RATING FAIRLY IN THE PHILIPPINES. HOW MANY MILLIONS DOES 10-13% IN THE RATINGS REPRESENT? IS MISS WORLD BEING SHOWN IN THE PHILIPPINES? MISS INTERNATIONAL? BEING NO. 2 IN THE PHILIPPINES IS FAIR ENOUGH. AND TO SAY THAT MISS EARTH IS IRRELEVANT IS SIMPLY STUPIDITY. AND WHY MISS EARTH HAS SO MUCH AFFECTED BASHERS AND HATERS LIKE YOU? IF MISS EARTH IS NOT RELEVANT, YOU WILL IGNORE IT AND WONT BE AFFECTED AND BE VISITING THIS SECTION IF MISS EARTH IS NOT RELEVANT TO YOU. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

IN VENEZUELA, WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE 52% RATINGS OF MISS EARTH VENEZUELA? WHY VENEZUELANS WATCHED THE IRRELEVANT PAGEANT MISS EARTH? COMMON SENSE WILL TELL YOU THAT CALLING MISS EARTH IRRELEVANT IS AS IRRELEVANT AS YOUR EXISTENCE IF YOU CONSIDER YOUR EXISTENCE IRRELEVANT TOO. :%)) :%))

IN VIETNAM LAST YEAR, MISS EARTH TRENDED SEVERAL TIMES. SO WHY WOULD VIETNAM MANIPULATE TWITTER WORLD JUST TO MAKE MISS EARTH TREND? WHY MGI DID NOT MANIPULATE TWITTER IN VIETNAM WHEN THEY WERE HELD THERE AT SAME TIME AS MISS EARTH? IS MISS EARTH MANIPULATING THINGS JUST TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE TALKED ABOUT? DO THEY CARE OR THEY DONT CARE? EARTHLINGS ARE COMPLAINING THAT MISS EARTH LAGS BEHIND IN SOCIAL MEDIA BUT IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING IT TREND IN THE PHILIPPINES, IN VIETNAM, IN VENEZUELA AND HOPEFULLY IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

IF MISS EARTH HAS REACHED THE AGE OF MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD, I AM EXPECTING THAT IT WOULD ECLIPSE THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF OTHER PAGEANTS ESPECIALLY IN RELEVANCY. ACTUALLY, MISS EARTH QUEENS IN SEVERAL PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE COOPERATING, DISCUSSING, TALKING ETC. WITH THEIR GOVERNMENT LEADERS / NGO'S IN SPREADING ITS ADVOCACY. NO OTHER PAGEANTS HAVE DONE IT SO FAR. AND WHY WOULD A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT OR NGO COOPERATE OR EVEN RECEIVE MISS EARTH QUEENS AND TALK WITH THEM IF THEY'RE IRRELEVANT? WHAT KIND OF RELEVANCE ARE YOU HATERS STILL ASKING MISS EARTH TO SHOW YOU? THE BABY STEPS, THE SMALL ACTIONS OF MISS EARTH WILL CREATE A RIPPLE OF CHANGE WHICH WILL BENEFIT YOU AND THE FUTURE GENERATION.

SO WHY HATE MISS EARTH SO MUCH? WHY BE AFFECTED WITH MISS EARTH IF YOU THINK IT IS IRRELEVANT? WHY KEEP ON VISITING SOMETHING YOU HATE AND ENGAGE YOURSELF IN AN ARGUMENT LIKE THIS WHICH JUST SHOW YOUR NEGATIVITY? WHY, WHY AND WHY?
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

AMBOBO LANG =;)) =;)) WHY EVERYONE KNOWS MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD OR ANY OTHER PAGEANTS? IT IS BUT NATURAL THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW COZ MISS EARTH IS NOT FAMOUS IN THEIR COUNTRY. AND MISS EARTH IS STILL YOUNG COMPARED TO MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD. MISS WORLD WAS IGNORED IN UNITED STATES WHEN IT WAS HELD THERE, SO YOU CAN SAY THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT TOO? KAIN KA MARAMING MANI PARA MAGKA BRAIN KA AT MAKAPAG ANALYZE NG MAAYOS. . =;)) =;))

It is but natural that noone knows Miss Earth cuz they're IRRELEVANT =;)) you can keep making excuses about how Miss Earth is not as popular as Miss Universe or MW because it doesn't change the FACT that nobody cares about that sorry excuse of a pageant =;)) and sis if even Miss World was ignored in the US pano na lang yang Miss Earthworm na yan =;)) =;)) they wouldn't even last a day in the USA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

NO ONE AS IN NO ONE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY YOU ARE SO AFFECTED WITH MISS EARTH? BOBA TALAGA. AVOID SAYING NO ONE COZ YOU ARE SLAPPING YOURSELF WITH THAT STUPID STATEMENT. :%)) :%))

WAIT UNTIL MISS EARTH IS HELD IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE SAYING IT WONT LAST A DAY. YOU ARE FOND OF SAYING NO ONE, NOT LAST A DAY - YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEBODY AS STUPID AS YOU. :%)) :%))

JUST READ MY REPLY ABOVE. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby kememe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:20 am

manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

It is but natural that noone knows Miss Earth cuz they're IRRELEVANT =;)) you can keep making excuses about how Miss Earth is not as popular as Miss Universe or MW because it doesn't change the FACT that nobody cares about that sorry excuse of a pageant =;)) and sis if even Miss World was ignored in the US pano na lang yang Miss Earthworm na yan =;)) =;)) they wouldn't even last a day in the USA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

NO ONE AS IN NO ONE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY YOU ARE SO AFFECTED WITH MISS EARTH? BOBA TALAGA. AVOID SAYING NO ONE COZ YOU ARE SLAPPING YOURSELF WITH THAT STUPID STATEMENT. :%)) :%))

WAIT UNTIL MISS EARTH IS HELD IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE SAYING IT WONT LAST A DAY. YOU ARE FOND OF SAYING NO ONE, NOT LAST A DAY - YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEBODY AS STUPID AS YOU. :%)) :%))

I love triggering delusional fans like you =;)) =;)) =;)) one look at your post above and one can already tell how much of a fanatic you are :%)) Cyst even if you do a backflip it won't change the fact that Miss Earth is a pipichuging pageant and will never be a relevant internationally. Di pa sila sumisikat palubog na agad sila. Pang local lang sila just look at their current winner =;)) they could do a comedy show with Karen Tabasco's face or is it horror? >:)
kememe
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 27 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, reading, and watching

Postby jesnude » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:32 am

kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

I love triggering delusional fans like you =;)) =;)) =;)) one look at your post above and one can already tell how much of a fanatic you are :%)) Cyst even if you do a backflip it won't change the fact that Miss Earth is a pipichuging pageant and will never be a relevant internationally. Di pa sila sumisikat palubog na agad sila. Pang local lang sila just look at their current winner =;)) they could do a comedy show with Karen Tabasco's face or is it horror? >:)

TSURA MO, NI KATITING SA KATALINUHAN NI KAREN ALA KA, EVEN IN BEAUTY YOU DON'T HAVE.

SO SHUT UP!!!!
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby manoypoe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:33 am

kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

THAT IS YOUR RETORT? CHILDISH STATEMENTS WHICH YOU CANT BACK UP WITH FACTS? =;))
manoypoe

Postby kememe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 am

jesnude wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

TSURA MO, NI KATITING SA KATALINUHAN NI KAREN ALA KA, EVEN IN BEAUTY YOU DON'T HAVE.

SO SHUT UP!!!!

manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

THAT IS YOUR RETORT? CHILDISH STATEMENTS WHICH YOU CANT BACK UP WITH FACTS? =;))

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
kememe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:35 am

NATAMEME SI KAMEME. =;)) =;))
TITIRA TIRA KULANG SA BALA
KAYA NAGMUMUKHANG TANGA. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Puh Kee Mu » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Hmmmm.... cannot beliveeng this viddeo @-) @-) @-)

ewww, whatts happenings in these vedio :-O :-O :-O

[youtube]d0_la6rZjcs[/youtube]

[youtube]fzcE5zulJ4U[/youtube]
Last edited by Puh Kee Mu on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Puh Kee Mu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chanchira Pichamon
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1989
Profession: Transgender
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Gwand Internationals
Message: No ones is more hatedness than is them who was speakings the truthfullness.

Postby allaboutambot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:08 pm

"kememe"

I love triggering delusional fans like you =;)) =;)) =;)) one look at your post above and one can already tell how much of a fanatic you are :%)) Cyst even if you do a backflip it won't change the fact that Miss Earth is a pipichuging pageant and will never be a relevant internationally. Di pa sila sumisikat palubog na agad sila. Pang local lang sila just look at their current winner =;)) they could do a comedy show with Karen Tabasco's face or is it horror?

Papansin ka din teh no? Katawa-tawa ka nga lang. Pakita mo nga mukha mo kung talagang talo mo si Queen Karen sa kagandahan?
[bgcolor=]
[/bgcolor]
allaboutambot

Real Life Name/Nick: Jun
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1970
Profession: teaching
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: READING

Postby allaboutambot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Puh Kee Miss Universe wrote:
Hmmmm.... cannot beliveeng this viddeo @-) @-) @-)

Isa ka pang utak talangka. Traanslation: And your point is?
[bgcolor=]
[/bgcolor]
allaboutambot

Real Life Name/Nick: Jun
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1970
Profession: teaching
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: READING

Postby kememe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:26 pm

manoypoe wrote:NATAMEME SI KAMEME. =;)) =;))

The only "fact" that you need, monaypoe, is Karen's fugly face =;)) =;)) =;))
Ikaw yung faney na mukhang shunga shunga lang sa kadedefend =;)) the moment u said Miss World was beneath Miss Earth was the moment that all your remaining credibility was thrown out the window so there really was no need to reply to u further =;)) nananaginip ng gising =;)) =;)) bye feliciaa >:)
kememe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:30 pm

kememe wrote:

Ikaw yung faney na mukhang shunga shunga lang sa kadedefend =;)) the moment u said Miss World was beneath Miss Earth was the moment that all your remaining credibility was thrown out the window so there really was no need to reply to u further =;)) nananaginip ng gising =;)) =;)) bye feliciaa >:)

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING? TANGA KA TALAGA, CONFIRMED. =;)) =;))

DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT AGAIN WHAT I HAD WRITTEN ABOVE? I ADMITTED THAT MISS EARTH IS BELOW MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD AS A WHOLE. A TEENAGER COMPARED TO HER GRANDMOTHERS? :%)) :%)) BUT I ONLY SAID THAT IN THE PHILIPPINES, AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, MISS EARTH IS MORE FOLLOWED WHICH IS TRUE. DO YOU NEED FURTHER PROOF? LOOK AT THE MIRROR AND IF YOU SEE YOURSELF AS UGLY AS YOUR KABOBOHAN HERE - THAT'S THE PROOF. IF YOU WANT TO REBUT IT, FEEL FREE. =;)) =;))

AND IF YOU THINK KAREN IS UGLY, SHOW YOUR FACE AND LET US JUDGE. KUNG TINGIN MO PANGIT SI KAREN, ABA WALA NG MAGANDA SA MUNDONG ITO. KASI AKO, IF I WERE A GIRL, I WOULD RATHER BE LIKE KAREN, BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT, THAN TO BE BOBO, BITTER AND UGLY LIKE YOU. BUT TO DISPROVE ME, SHOW US YOUR PHOTOS. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:31 pm

manoypoe wrote:
kememe wrote:

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING? TANGA KA TALAGA, CONFIRMED. =;)) =;))

DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT AGAIN WHAT I HAD WRITTEN ABOVE? I ADMITTED THAT MISS EARTH IS BELOW MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD AS A WHOLE. A TEENAGER COMPARED TO HER GRANDMOTHERS? :%)) :%)) BUT I ONLY SAID THAT IN THE PHILIPPINES, AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, MISS EARTH IS MORE FOLLOWED WHICH IS TRUE. DO YOU NEED FURTHER PROOF? LOOK AT THE MIRROR AND IF YOU SEE YOURSELF AS UGLY AS YOUR KABOBOHAN HERE - THAT'S THE PROOF. IF YOU WANT TO REBUT IT, FEEL FREE. =;)) =;))

AND IF YOU THINK KAREN IS UGLY, SHOW YOUR FACE AND LET US JUDGE. KUNG TINGIN MO PANGIT SI KAREN, ABA WALA NG MAGANDA SA MUNDONG ITO. KASI AKO, IF I WERE A GIRL, I WOULD RATHER BE LIKE KAREN, BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT, THAN TO BE BOBO, BITTER AND UGLY LIKE YOU. BUT TO DISPROVE ME, SHOW US YOUR PHOTOS. :%)) :%))

In fairness sobrang tawa ko dyan sa underlined above. Laki nang buhakhak ko dito, grabe.

Umalis na yata ang pikon.

Anyway, I find Miss T&T as the one to watch out for the black delegates. I can't wait for the interview livestream portion of ME, Im sure she will eat the microphone.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Preciosa Mapagbigay » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:59 am

Where is this place? She is just selling vegetables in the street
So, why do they need to treat her that way.
Some police are really HEARTLESS :%((

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO

ImageImageImage

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO
Preciosa Mapagbigay

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1989
Profession: Caregiver
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby khonz04 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:34 am

Nope! Miss Earth 2018 is Philippines! Back to back to back coz Miss Earth 2019 and 2020 is Philippines too!

Miss Earth 2018 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2019 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2020 - Philippines

So proud pinoy!

#LoveMissEarth
#MissEarthBestPageant
#MissEarthBetterThanOtherPageants
#PinoyPride
#SoWellDeserved
khonz04
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 04 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Support/Ganker of Dota 2
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Playing Dota 2

Postby jakemonte » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:56 am

This girl is full of substance. Very Miss Earth. I finished watching her interview without boredom.
jakemonte
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jake
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1981
Profession: employee
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby chellomellow » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:40 am

khonz04 wrote:Nope! Miss Earth 2018 is Philippines! Back to back to back coz Miss Earth 2019 and 2020 is Philippines too!

Miss Earth 2018 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2019 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2020 - Philippines

So proud pinoy!

#LoveMissEarth
#MissEarthBestPageant
#MissEarthBetterThanOtherPageants
#PinoyPride
#SoWellDeserved

That;s so sad

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Afeya Jeffrey - Miss Earth Trinidad and Tobago 2018 stunning photo :hx

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Previous

Return to Miss Earth