46th MISS INTERCONTINENTAL is VERONICA SALAS from MEXICO

Re: 46th MISS INTERCONTINENTAL is VERONICA SALAS from MEXICO

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 am

rockondude wrote:Did pinoys just try to say they were the New Venezuela of pageantry =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

So you mean you are also about to faint from laughing?
Why don't you ask BBC. They featured a story about beauty pageants in the Philippines, and how girls are trained. The only other country that they featured before the Philippines was Venezuela.
Okay, you can start laughing again.

onecoolday
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:46 am

keio20 wrote:The ex Miss Intercontinantal looking like a malnourished scrap scavenger so she can feed CleoFuckRat’s fat ass.

How on earth that girl won ?
Perplexing .
I know they have shortage of beautiful girls in Puerto Rico ... They all migrated to the U.S.
But gee whiz

They should erect a monument for her .
What she accomplished is amazing
Her story should inspire all Puerto Ricans... That nothing is impossible
Better yet ... They should put a monument of her in all continents .
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Givenchy wrote:
lee_xhung143 wrote: And I wonder who the natives of Puerto Rico are. Most probably not white men and women. AHAHAHA.

Stoichio wrote:Hoy mga kapwa ko Pinoys. Itigil niyo na ito. Wala na mangyayari. Ginawa lang nila 1st runner up si Katarina at hindi na mababago pa ang resulta.

Ang mabuting gawin ay tuluyan nang wag i-follow or suportahan ang pageant na ito. Kasi obvious naman na ginagamit lang nila ang mga Pilipino para magkaroon ng ingay ang contest nila. Sa susunod na edition, subukan niyong wag sundan, magbigay ng updates kasi halata naman na may nakatagong galit ang organisasyong ito sa Pinas.

O kaya kumbinsihin na lang si SMA na wag isama sa mga titles ng Binibini ang Hotel Intercontinental.
Pag ginawa niyo lahat yan, tignan lang natin kung sino ang mawawalan.

Huwag na din pansinin yang mga pinagsasabi ng mga bitter haters dito. Inggit lang mga yan kasi 1st runner up na naman ang Pinas haha!

Nakakatawa lang ang nagsasabing whitewash haha!
It's tantamount to saying "Most Miss USA winners didn't have the right to represent America coz they were not native Americans. Or worse, it's like spitting out their ownselves because they are not native Americans and yet they live in the USA. Hahaha!
Stupid but funny! =;)) =;))

Puerto Rico is not a country but a beggar state
na nakatanghod palagi sa US of A
and most the inhabitants are drug peddlers and addicts
if not prostitutes both male and female 8->
tanungin nyo pa si NIna [-X

Yet we still above you in pretty much everything. What does that say about you? With all your dozens of millions of people? 8-> lol >:)

That statement coming from a rat's ass is quite perplexing.

Goodness gracious!
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 am

rockondude wrote:Did pinoys just try to say they were the New Venezuela of pageantry =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Apparently that's their new Slogan. The level of arrogance and delusion is stratospheric! 8-}
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:46 am

lingintexas wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Smile wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Oh my god, i also just visited Miss Intercontinental Facebook page. Pinoys are still nastily attacking Miss Mexico there. Poor Miss Mexico. It’s not her fault that she is beautiful and wins this pageant deservingly. The whole pageant community does not deserve to suffer from Pinoys’ bad behaviors. They just make the pageant world so ugly. :%((

It's disgusting. This forum is a good example of how Pinoys have destroyed pageantry for many people. When I first joined, this forum was thriving with great posters who were genuine pageant fans. We discussed fun topics, we posted lists, we had good debates, we just had fun in general.

Unfortunately, many of those great posters have left because of the ugliness that Pinoys bring to this forum and pageantry in general.

They will never get it, they make nasty comments if one person insulted your queens direct it to them, a bunch of rabid dogs I always wondered if we all met in public how fake these bitches would be. The slogan they promote is they are the warmest people I seem it from some but a large majority here are just mean and bitter.

There's nothing warm about them. It's phony. Here in NYC, I've met many Filippinos and they're some of the most uncultured and ignorant people I've seen. They hang out at a local fast food place here called Jollibee and when you walk in, your jaw literally drops at the sight of these people eating.

For as long as Oprah, Ellen and other A list Hollywood celebrities like Filipinos, your opinion doesn't count.
You went to Jollibee? I didn't know they accept food stamps now.

What is Jollibee am I supposed to know what that is you are stupid not worth the effort. Your people are the food stamp recipients because your people overstay their visa and work under the table if your country is soooooo fucking great then why go through all that hassle to be in a country illegally.

This Guyanese looking Trini is the reason why Texas is experiencing natural disasters now.

Ive never encountered this kind of attitude from any Trini before. "Your people overstay their visa blah blah....''

Don't let me start about your country, Guyanese-looking Trini doormat.
keio20

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 am

SPITTING BANANA wrote:It's a Colombiana who said that Philippines is the new Venezuela .
Stella Marquez Araneta

You're the one who said it here right in this Topic. I want some of those drugs you're smoking! 8-}
Nina Cleopatra

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:It's a Colombiana who said that Philippines is the new Venezuela .
Stella Marquez Araneta

You're the one who said it here right in this Topic. I want some of those drugs you're smoking! 8-}

Pssst. Hi CleoFuckRat! Lets stick on the topic! --- HELLISH-MAR ROSARIO

keio20

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:09 am

SPITTING BANANA wrote:
keio20 wrote:The ex Miss Intercontinantal looking like a malnourished scrap scavenger so she can feed CleoFuckRat’s fat ass.

How on earth that girl won ?
Perplexing .
I know they have shortage of beautiful girls in Puerto Rico ... They all migrated to the U.S.
But gee whiz

They should erect a monument for her .
What she accomplished is amazing
Her story should inspire all Puerto Ricans... That nothing is impossible
Better yet ... They should put a monument of her in all continents .

It was actually acceptable for her to win but then CleoFuckRat's hypocrisy made me question her win.

Because of CleoFuckRat's ugly soul, I was able to uncover the ugly side of this dubious winner.

The ugly photo of Katarina is no match to this winner's malnourished and impoverished face.
keio20

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:11 am

onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:You bore me .
Enough
I don't want to chat with you .

-Oh Really? too bad. Perhaps we could talk about and MW crowns. Oh no! Puerto Rico is above you! >:)
-Or sports? Oh no! You don't even have an Olympic Gold medal like PR and we eliminated your asses and left you crying at the Fiba World Basketball cup! >:)
-Economy? Your children are still eating garbage in order to survive so that's a no no! >:)
-Education? Puerto Rico has record numbers of employees which worked in Nasa, The Pentagon and our little Island even got an astronaut! Oh no! >:)
-Artists? Philippines doesn't even have an International Artist. We could lend some of ours If you want! No Oscars no Grammys? OMG! >:)
-Military? Puerto Rico has a Legendary Military History. Our People have Purple Hearts and Silver Stars to make a junker out of it!

So what are your arrogant asses good at? How many million people you got? Puerto Rico's population is below 3 Million and you're in our shadow. >:) Get some humble pie cause we can be arrogant too when needed and we got the goods to back it up! Unlike your people of course. And that will certainly boil your blood. 8->

Say what about your island's economy? or the lack of it? =;)) =;)) =;))

Sports: Your basketball team is not the best. If you brag about something make sure that the whole world will be in awe.
Like Manny Pacquiao. He's mentioned as the same breathe as other boxing greats. US Senators, and politicians line up to shake his
hands.
Education: For Filipinos to work here in the US, they need to have at least a working permit or a green card. Your people don't need visas to
enter or study here. It is more of common sense why there are more people from your island working in NASA than Filipinos.
Now as for the quality of education, that's another story. By the way, why do you commit a lot of grammatical and spelling errors
when posting here? You were educated here in mainland or in the island?
Artists: Leah Salonga, and Apl.de. Ap says hi. They are the kind of artists who can sing live without going out of tune. Their voices need not
be tweaked at recording studios to sound pleasant. But I do agree that artists from your island are more popular. But being popular
doesn't mean you've got the best voice quality. There are Filipino-Americans who won Oscars.
Military: If you're not an idiot, you won't bring this up. How can you expect Filipinos to become commissioned officers in the US military?
Only US citizens are able to do it. But there are Filipino-Americans in the military.

Economy: What's your island's achievement in terms of economy? You seem shy to mention it. :%)) :%)) :%))

LOL You really tried? Awww! 8-> Nice effort.

Beauty: You're behind us! >:)
Sports: Image Yep. Moving on! 8-}
Education: Excuses for your mediocre people! How many Filipinos in the US? lol yet nothing!
Artists: Who the f**k is Lea Salonga? and ap the apps? WTF! =;)) =;)) =;))
Economy: You're a third world country. :)>-
Military: You suck! Most of your people can't even enter the military cause you're too damn short. Pretty much useless to defend Liberties much less the US of A.

With all those Millions of Filipinos in the world I'd say you're slacking big time! This tiny Island with less than 3 Million People has been kicking ur ass since time immemorial. >:)
Nina Cleopatra

Postby TheK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:12 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Who cares about performing economies when your children have to eat garbage in order to survive!

and as if your territory is any better. ethnically cleansed hoes :)>- the real epitome of a white washed cohort of people . atleast cuba and filipinas resisted. YOurs? miss thang? still crying out oh you need help oh you is american citizens too.

On lighter note. I miss You cunt. hope you packed going to mainland US.

Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am

TheK wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Who cares about performing economies when your children have to eat garbage in order to survive!

and as if your territory is any better. ethnically cleansed hoes :)>- the real epitome of a white washed cohort of people . atleast cuba and filipinas resisted. YOurs? miss thang? still crying out oh you need help oh you is american citizens too.

At least our children don't have to eat garbage to survive. Bragging about being a rich country and being the New Venezuela. You guys really smoke something good over there right? 8-}
Nina Cleopatra

Postby TheK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
TheK wrote:

At least our children don't have to eat garbage to survive. Bragging about being a rich country and being the New Venezuela. You guys really smoke something good over there right? 8-}

true your children dont need to eat garbage to survive. because their mom is bussy sucking his dad's white dick from the mainland. >:) boricuas please. hoeing around white people is best thing you are good at. your population says it best why you are the whitest in all of the latin carrebean islands. all countries smoke something bitch. so get into it lol.
Last edited by TheK on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:23 pm

TheK wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
TheK wrote:

true your children dont need to eat to survive. because their mom is bussy sucking his dad's white dick from the mainland. >:) boricuas please. hoeing around white people is best thing are good at your population says it best why you are the whitest in all of the latin carrebean islands. all country's smoke something bitch. so get into it lol.

Love this!!! haha
keio20

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:14 pm

THIS IS NOW BECOMING ANOTHER WAR ZONE BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID PEOPLE WHO CAN'T JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT A FILIPINA PLACED HIGH AND ALMOST WON THE CROWN, FAIR AND SQUARE. IT IS SO BAD THAT THE QUEENS OF BOTH SIDES ARE BEING DRAGGED BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF SOME. WHO STARTED IT ALL? I BET THESE CREATURES ARE NOT HAPPY IN THEIR REAL LIVES. =O/ =O/
Last edited by manoypoe on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Its funny how I have never been insulted ever slighty about any comments except the one in which people not knowning who Broadway legend Lea Salonga is. Thats like asking who Chita Rivera, Rita Moreno, Glen Close, Bernadette Peters, Patti Lupone or Audra McDonald. But then again, I'm a broadway fan.

But back to reality, is it really that easy to bait people here and create a warzone? A person is literally having so much with some of you because you take the bait and let her into your head. It's crazy how people angry here over some insults of someone who quite honestly is not even here but im front of a screen. As much as I dislike the ways Nina and her crew express themselves, the reality is Nina wouldnt be so successful at messing with you people if you didnt let her. And at this point is more the people who take the bait because you already know her and you keep taking it. Falling into her game and insulting my home or wishing it were this or that only makes you look more like her equal that het superior or whatever you wanna be.

Easy, don't take the bait and that way no more threads are ruined. But no, lets keep bickering and in the end the only ones pissed are the ones who let themselves get dragged into thepit of ridiculous pit of fight.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 pm

The Duchess wrote:Its funny how I have never been insulted ever slighty about any comments except the one in which people not knowning who Broadway legend Lea Salonga is. Thats like asking who Chita Rivera, Rita Moreno, Glen Close, Bernadette Peters, Patti Lupone or Audra McDonald. But then again, I'm a broadway fan.

But back to reality, is it really that easy to bait people here and create a warzone? A person is literally having so much with some of you because you take the bait and let her into your head. It's crazy how people angry here over some insults of someone who quite honestly is not even here but im front of a screen. As much as I dislike the ways Nina and her crew express themselves, the reality is Nina wouldnt be so successful at messing with you people if you didnt let her. And at this point is more the people who take the bait because you already know her and you keep taking it. Falling into her game and insulting my home or wishing it were this or that only makes you look more like her equal that het superior or whatever you wanna be.

Easy, don't take the bait and that way no more threads are ruined. But no, lets keep bickering and in the end the only ones pissed are the ones who let themselves get dragged into thepit of ridiculous pit of fight.

Excuse me Duchess,
but it's 'he or his' not 'she/her'. Hihihi!

Are you a fan of Lea Salonga?
Here's a little trivia about her that is pageant related.
When she was a little girl, a psychic predicted her to become a Miss Universe when she grew up. (Well, that psychic is a bogus anyway haha). But as twist of faith have it, Lea became the first lead actor of Miss Saigon (still a Miss but not a beauty pageant). If only she was taller. Because when she was merely 12 years old, she could annihilate beauty queens twice her age that time in Q&A.

Anyway, she did became part of Miss Universe, bit as a judge. So that bogus psychic must have interpreted her vision wrong hahaha!

BTW, when is MUPR 2018?

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Rauma » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Beautiful top 3 - although I prefer Netherlands before Mexico, but it is just a slight small detail. However Mexico is being bashed hardly for winning on Miss Intercontinental FB page which is sad. I understand the frustration of Philippines getting a runner up placement once again but on the other hand Katarina didn't clap. Many Filipino fans bashed Katarina too for her body so why to be so bitter now? @-)

Congratulations to Mexico, Philippines and Netherlands >:D<
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:You bore me .
Enough
I don't want to chat with you .

-Oh Really? too bad. Perhaps we could talk about and MW crowns. Oh no! Puerto Rico is above you! >:)
-Or sports? Oh no! You don't even have an Olympic Gold medal like PR and we eliminated your asses and left you crying at the Fiba World Basketball cup! >:)
-Economy? Your children are still eating garbage in order to survive so that's a no no! >:)
-Education? Puerto Rico has record numbers of employees which worked in Nasa, The Pentagon and our little Island even got an astronaut! Oh no! >:)
-Artists? Philippines doesn't even have an International Artist. We could lend some of ours If you want! No Oscars no Grammys? OMG! >:)
-Military? Puerto Rico has a Legendary Military History. Our People have Purple Hearts and Silver Stars to make a junker out of it!

So what are your arrogant asses good at? How many million people you got? Puerto Rico's population is below 3 Million and you're in our shadow. >:) Get some humble pie cause we can be arrogant too when needed and we got the goods to back it up! Unlike your people of course. And that will certainly boil your blood. 8->

Say what about your island's economy? or the lack of it? =;)) =;)) =;))

Sports: Your basketball team is not the best. If you brag about something make sure that the whole world will be in awe.
Like Manny Pacquiao. He's mentioned as the same breathe as other boxing greats. US Senators, and politicians line up to shake his
hands.
Education: For Filipinos to work here in the US, they need to have at least a working permit or a green card. Your people don't need visas to
enter or study here. It is more of common sense why there are more people from your island working in NASA than Filipinos.
Now as for the quality of education, that's another story. By the way, why do you commit a lot of grammatical and spelling errors
when posting here? You were educated here in mainland or in the island?
Artists: Leah Salonga, and Apl.de. Ap says hi. They are the kind of artists who can sing live without going out of tune. Their voices need not
be tweaked at recording studios to sound pleasant. But I do agree that artists from your island are more popular. But being popular
doesn't mean you've got the best voice quality. There are Filipino-Americans who won Oscars.
Military: If you're not an idiot, you won't bring this up. How can you expect Filipinos to become commissioned officers in the US military?
Only US citizens are able to do it. But there are Filipino-Americans in the military.

Economy: What's your island's achievement in terms of economy? You seem shy to mention it. :%)) :%)) :%))

LOL You really tried? Awww! 8-> Nice effort.

Beauty: You're behind us! >:)
Sports: Image Yep. Moving on! 8-}
Education: Excuses for your mediocre people! How many Filipinos in the US? lol yet nothing!
Artists: Who the f**k is Lea Salonga? and ap the apps? WTF! =;)) =;)) =;))
Economy: You're a third world country. :)>-
Military: You suck! Most of your people can't even enter the military cause you're too damn short. Pretty much useless to defend Liberties much less the US of A.

With all those Millions of Filipinos in the world I'd say you're slacking big time! This tiny Island with less than 3 Million People has been kicking ur ass since time immemorial. >:)

True there are 3 million people in the island but there are close to 5 million of your people here in the mainland.
That in itself is interesting. Why do you think?

Beauty: PH won more than 50 titles last year. So whose behind who?
Education: More Filipino Americans & Asians go to college compared to other ethnicities. The astronaut you mentioned was born and
educated here in the mainland, right?
Sports: The average American doesn't know of your basketball team. But ask them about Manny. :%)) :%)) :%))
Artist: I didn't say they are famous but they've got great voices. They've won Grammys, and Tonys. Didn't you mention PH has no international
artists who won Grammys, Oscars, etc?
Economy: The welfare island is bankrupt. PH might be a third world country but there's a light at the end of the tunnel.Third world is better
than a bankrupt fourth world island. 40% of your people are getting assistance from the US government. The figure could be
higher after the hurricane.
Military: How could they become part of the military when they are not US citizens? But there Filipino Americans in the military. You sound
as if the US military became great because of people from your island.
Last edited by onecoolday on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onecoolday

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:47 pm

keio20 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Smile wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Oh my god, i also just visited Miss Intercontinental Facebook page. Pinoys are still nastily attacking Miss Mexico there. Poor Miss Mexico. It’s not her fault that she is beautiful and wins this pageant deservingly. The whole pageant community does not deserve to suffer from Pinoys’ bad behaviors. They just make the pageant world so ugly. :%((

It's disgusting. This forum is a good example of how Pinoys have destroyed pageantry for many people. When I first joined, this forum was thriving with great posters who were genuine pageant fans. We discussed fun topics, we posted lists, we had good debates, we just had fun in general.

Unfortunately, many of those great posters have left because of the ugliness that Pinoys bring to this forum and pageantry in general.

They will never get it, they make nasty comments if one person insulted your queens direct it to them, a bunch of rabid dogs I always wondered if we all met in public how fake these bitches would be. The slogan they promote is they are the warmest people I seem it from some but a large majority here are just mean and bitter.

There's nothing warm about them. It's phony. Here in NYC, I've met many Filippinos and they're some of the most uncultured and ignorant people I've seen. They hang out at a local fast food place here called Jollibee and when you walk in, your jaw literally drops at the sight of these people eating.

For as long as Oprah, Ellen and other A list Hollywood celebrities like Filipinos, your opinion doesn't count.
You went to Jollibee? I didn't know they accept food stamps now.

What is Jollibee am I supposed to know what that is you are stupid not worth the effort. Your people are the food stamp recipients because your people overstay their visa and work under the table if your country is soooooo fucking great then why go through all that hassle to be in a country illegally.

This Guyanese looking Trini is the reason why Texas is experiencing natural disasters now.

Ive never encountered this kind of attitude from any Trini before. "Your people overstay their visa blah blah....''

Don't let me start about your country, Guyanese-looking Trini doormat.

lol GUrl please Guyanese people are Indian mixed you should read a fucking book because you is stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. What are you going to start about Trinidad say what you have to say lol your a fucking idiot looking for attention go sit in a corner the adults are discussing stuff.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
TheK wrote:

Eating from garbage is like depending on food stamps. The only difference is that Filipino children eating from garbage are not beggars. But those depending food stamps are leechers, lazy people who just rely on others for assistance.
You should be thankful the short Filipino Americans are paying their taxes so part of it could feed 40% of your people.
onecoolday

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:46 pm

Stoichio wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Its funny how I have never been insulted ever slighty about any comments except the one in which people not knowning who Broadway legend Lea Salonga is. Thats like asking who Chita Rivera, Rita Moreno, Glen Close, Bernadette Peters, Patti Lupone or Audra McDonald. But then again, I'm a broadway fan.

Excuse me Duchess,

When she was a little girl, a psychic predicted her to become a Miss Universe when she grew up. (Well, that psychic is a bogus anyway haha). But as twist of faith have it, Lea became the first lead actor of Miss Saigon (still a Miss but not a beauty pageant). If only she was taller. Because when she was merely 12 years old, she could annihilate beauty queens twice her age that time in Q&A.

Anyway, she did became part of Miss Universe, bit as a judge. So that bogus psychic must have interpreted her vision wrong hahaha!

BTW, when is MUPR 2018?

Do I like Lea Salonga? The question offends me, I grew up with her beautiful interpretations of Mulan and Jasmine. Afterwards I have spent the last 8 years singing her renditions as both Fantine and Eponine. Not only is her voice amazing, its the only one I can do from Broadway without sounding horrible and dying.

We have no idea, I have a feeling that a lot of things are happening between the owner of the franchise and Desiree.
The Duchess

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Rauma wrote:Beautiful top 3 - although I prefer Netherlands before Mexico, but it is just a slight small detail. However Mexico is being bashed hardly for winning on Miss Intercontinental FB page which is sad. I understand the frustration of Philippines getting a runner up placement once again but on the other hand Katarina didn't clap. Many Filipino fans bashed Katarina too for her body so why to be so bitter now? @-)

Congratulations to Mexico, Philippines and Netherlands >:D<

It's good they created a separate thread for Veronica.

Some Pinoys are frustrated that we are first runner up again. For the last 4 years, we placed first runner up thrice. I think the organizers just don't like to crown a Filipina girl in this pageant because we did not consistently participate in their pageant. There were more abcenses than participation haha.

The rest are of the 'superstars' here are bitter that their candidates clapped and their benting their frustrations to Pinoys who catch their bait. In the end, they will make PH look bad again.

Anyway, this is just a minor pageant, very few Pinoys take it seriously.
Stoichio

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 pm

onecoolday wrote:
Education: More Filipino Americans & Asians go to college compared to other ethnicities. The astronaut you mentioned was born and
Sports: The average American doesn't know of your basketball team. But ask them about Manny. :%)) :%)) :%))
Artist: I didn't say they are famous but they've got great voices. They've won Grammys, and Tonys. Didn't you mention PH has no international
Economy: The welfare island is bankrupt. PH might be a third world country but there's a light at the end of the tunnel.Third world is better
than a bankrupt fourth world island. 40% of your people are getting assistance from the US government. The figure could be
Military: How could they become part of the military when they are not US citizens? But there Filipino Americans in the military. You sound

You Still below us in everything. There are more than 3 Million Filipinos living in US. Yet nothing. I'd say you slacking big time. You live in our shadow. >:)

Also next time you arrogant Filipinos try to say you are Venezuela. Make sure you got at least 5 Miss Universe Crowns and 5 MW for starters. Puerto Rico is above and Beyond Philippines in Pageants and we would never have the arrogance to say we are at the level of Venezuela. Venezuelans are having a rough time now so at least have the DECENCY! To respect their accomplishments! [-X
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:00 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Excuse me Duchess,

BTW, when is MUPR 2018?

Do I like Lea Salonga? The question offends me, I grew up with her beautiful interpretations of Mulan and Jasmine. Afterwards I have spent the last 8 years singing her renditions as both Fantine and Eponine. Not only is her voice amazing, its the only one I can do from Broadway without sounding horrible and dying.

We have no idea, I have a feeling that a lot of things are happening between the owner of the franchise and Desiree.

Wow! You're a great fan of her. She's one of the few Filipino singers who maintained the quality of her voice after many decades (e.g. Mariah Carey already lost her million dollar voice but Leah can still sing pitch perfect the songs she was singing as a teen-ager.

Here is a youtube video of her when she auditioned for Miss Saigon. The Broadway Musical that changed her life forever.

[youtube]sy-A-wyzj7c[/youtube]

[youtube]wTm5yHJsnWg[/youtube]

Stoichio

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

You Still below us in everything. There are more than 3 Million Filipinos living in US. Yet nothing. I'd say you slacking big time. You live in our shadow. >:)

Also next time you arrogant Filipinos try to say you are Venezuela. Make sure you got at least 5 Miss Universe Crowns and 5 MW for starters. Puerto Rico is above and Beyond Philippines in Pageants and we would never have the arrogance to say we are at the level of Venezuela. Venezuelans are having a rough time now so at least have the DECENCY! To respect their accomplishments! [-X

The Filipino Americans are paying for your food, say thank you at least.
Enough said!
onecoolday

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:26 pm

onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

Enough said!

Maybe they should pay those kids in the Philippines so they don't have to eat garbage.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby globetrotter69 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Whats drugs are you on bish??? You’ll be dead if you’re not cocksucking the Americans fyi! And licking their arseholes! Get real! You are nada without the American fag hag! So shut your filthy punani!
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 pm

onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

That`s the stupidest comment I have ever read by the way Puerto Ricans are more American that you will ever be like born American.

Enough said!
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby globetrotter69 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm

[bgcolor=][/bgcolor]
globetrotter69 wrote:Whats drugs are you on bish??? You’ll be dead if you’re not cocksucking and milking the Americans fyi! And licking their arseholes! Get real! You are nada without the Americans fag hag! So shut your filthy punani!
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

globetrotter69

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Stoichio wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Excuse me Duchess,

BTW, when is MUPR 2018?

Wow! You're a great fan of her. She's one of the few Filipino singers who maintained the quality of her voice after many decades (e.g. Mariah Carey already lost her million dollar voice but Leah can still sing pitch perfect the songs she was singing as a teen-ager.

Here is a youtube video of her when she auditioned for Miss Saigon. The Broadway Musical that changed her life forever.

[youtube]sy-A-wyzj7c[/youtube]

[youtube]wTm5yHJsnWg[/youtube]

Because she knew how to take care of it unlike voices like Billy Joel and Bonnie Tyler. Also, it is a fact that Broadway voices are usually better and more preserved than Rich Singers voices. The only mainstream singers (excluding Indies) who are working right now and could take on Broadway force singers are Adele, Bruno Mars, P!NK, Christina Perri, Jessie J, Beyonce and I feel like im forgetting someone
The Duchess

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Intercontinental