JENNY KIM IS MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017

Re: ROAD TO MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017

Postby ManMeat » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:58 am

IanC062 wrote:
ManMeat,

I applaud your ability to be impartial. It's extremely refreshing, especially if you consider the forum that we are on. We all know some members here don't have that ability.

Enjoy your first Big 5 win. Us non pageant nations don't get them very often. Jenny may not be my type, but she has brought pride to your country. Savour it.

ManMeat, Picky shit bitch but fair enough, 28, South Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Thank you for understand me.

Still overwhelmed and can't believe she won.

I don't want to be nationalistic hoe,
If my gurl was deserving enough to the hype, I would hype her, But if she isn't my kind of girl, I don't give a f**k.

Contestants who deserve to take the crown, I would fully support her.
Their nationality doesn't matter to me.

I want stunners to win Big 5 pageant every single year.
I'm sad that recent pageants don't really give a damn about facial beauty.

I love perfect beauties and I can't help it. LOL

And, thank you.
It's still hard to admit this results.
I'm trying to convince myself it's a good thing.

I hope a lot of stunners take the Big 5 crown in the future.
And I hope my ND crowns deserving super beauties because I don't want controversial winner from my country.

BTW,
Rozanna was my first pick of Miss Universe 2010. I still adore her. :-*
And congrats to your Miss Universe Ireland 2017, she placed Top 16 :-P

ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Stoichio » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:51 am

pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
ThatCanadian wrote:
JorgeInternational wrote:
Miss Korea is the winner in Global Beauties Leaderboard =;))

That is so fishy...kind of like they somehow knew lol

What???
Korea won??? They choose her over Colombia???

How in hell did GlobalBeautits see that coming??Hmmmm...this site is actually controlling the results of this pageant since the get go. They are rubbing elbows with Lipinski the owner right. THIS IS REALLY FISHY!

THANK GOD I had to sleep last night before Top 10 was announced hahaha!

And this pageant has been consistent in crowning mediocre beauties. I thought they only crown ugly girls in even numbered years (they crowned beautiful girls in ODD number years). I was expecting that they'll be crowning a beautiful girl this year like in 2011, 2013, 2015.

The reigning queen should not even judge because for sure she will choose a girl less beautiful than her...and the 2016 winner was not even beautiful haha!

They also predicted Miss World, Miss Universe and Grand International right. How do you explain that connection ??

They have connection to Grandmama. Nawat is paying them to publicize his pageant.

But girl, what I said is for Supra, they have predicted (or a more correct term is they dictate) who is going to win every year. Go and scavenge their past predictions. It's so 'good to be true' they put Korea as winner (when ordinary people would not expect or even think she would win) and Colombia not even in their Top 5. And here comes Globalbeautits as if they are predicting the real outcome when they knew all along whose going to win.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Queen Esther » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:12 am

Don't be so overwhelmed by that site's accurate prediction!

Do you know that the communications secretary of Miss Supranational is the SISTER of Henrique Fontes!??? Yes! She is working with Gerhard von Lipinski, and is his right hand! She must have leaked the result to her brother, and they did not have the shame to flaunt it to the world!

Miss World's national director for Brazil is also Henrique Fontes, and he has inside connections with Miss World! He already knew that Julia Morley was going to launch the Beauty with a Purpose cosmetics this year and India is their target market!

Miss Gwand International paid Henrique Fontes, so there is no question there! They had to predict the winner correctly!

Henrique Fontes also has connections with Miss Universe, but I doubt that the result was leaked to them. When they predicted Demi-Leigh to win, that's more of a credible prediction but they already knew that Sout Africa was bidding to host Miss Universe! That sealed their faith on Demi.

Missosology makes the prediction based on analysis, and sometimes they are screwed up, but at least you are being honest! I sometimes receive a private message from the Admins to submit my prediction in order to help them tally the votes, but I only answered once!

Queen Esther
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hadassah
Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Zionist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby Stoichio » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:19 am

THIS!

So BWAP is a pure business thing??

Queen Esther wrote:Don't be so overwhelmed by that site's accurate prediction!

Do you know that the communications secretary of Miss Supranational is the SISTER of Henrique Fontes!??? Yes! She is working with Gerhard von Lipinski, and is his right hand! She must have leaked the result to her brother, and they did not have the shame to flaunt it to the world!

Miss World's national director for Brazil is also Henrique Fontes, and he has inside connections with Miss World! He already knew that Julia Morley was going to launch the Beauty with a Purpose cosmetics this year and India is their target market!

Miss Gwand International paid Henrique Fontes, so there is no question there! They had to predict the winner correctly!

Henrique Fontes also has connections with Miss Universe, but I doubt that the result was leaked to them. When they predicted Demi-Leigh to win, that's more of a credible prediction but they already knew that Sout Africa was bidding to host Miss Universe! That sealed their faith on Demi.

Missosology makes the prediction based on analysis, and sometimes they are screwed up, but at least you are being honest! I sometimes receive a private message from the Admins to submit my prediction in order to help them tally the votes, but I only answered once!

Miss Tiffany : another poopindian!
Stoichio

Postby IanC062 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 am

ManMeat wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
ManMeat,

I applaud your ability to be impartial. It's extremely refreshing, especially if you consider the forum that we are on. We all know some members here don't have that ability.

Enjoy your first Big 5 win. Us non pageant nations don't get them very often. Jenny may not be my type, but she has brought pride to your country. Savour it.

ManMeat, Picky shit bitch but fair enough, 28, South Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Thank you for understand me.

Still overwhelmed and can't believe she won.

I don't want to be nationalistic hoe,
If my gurl was deserving enough to the hype, I would hype her, But if she isn't my kind of girl, I don't give a f**k.

Contestants who deserve to take the crown, I would fully support her.
Their nationality doesn't matter to me.

I want stunners to win Big 5 pageant every single year.
I'm sad that recent pageants don't really give a damn about facial beauty.

I love perfect beauties and I can't help it. LOL

And, thank you.
It's still hard to admit this results.
I'm trying to convince myself it's a good thing.

I hope a lot of stunners take the Big 5 crown in the future.
And I hope my ND crowns deserving super beauties because I don't want controversial winner from my country.

BTW,
Rozanna was my first pick of Miss Universe 2010. I still adore her. :-*
And congrats to your Miss Universe Ireland 2017, she placed Top 16 :-P

Thanks. I actually am similar to you. Cailin, even though I knew she would win, was not my choice to win MUI. But, she won. And I would support her because I am sure she is a nice person and I'm patriotic, not nationalistic. I was really happy when I read Wiki the morning after and saw that she had placed at Miss Universe.
Incidentally, I don't think she should have been there but the judges are the ones who choose, not us. So, I am proud of her. But, I would have replaced her and Croatia with Russia and Germany. Russia especially.

So don't listen to the naysayers. Congratulations on Korea's first Big 5 win ! >:D<
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby missofan705 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 am

ManMeat wrote:I'm not fucking trying to fully defend her.

I understand why you guys are bashing her.

Yes, I still think she doesn't deserve it, I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU.
I'm pissed off that why she has to win this time and why they made me do some defending shit that I don't want.

I was tried to focus on my real life after I upload Miss Universe 2017 video,
But I was shocked that Jenny got that fucking crown.

You bitches are right.
Mutya was the best winner of Miss Supranational.

I think ME and MS,
Both girls are facially horrendous even if they nailed at Q&A or what so ever.

I'm still thinking Big '4' or 5 pageant winners should have FACE, Body, Brain, Personality,
I mean "THE FULL PACKAGE".

One more thing.
I think some Filipino members have double standards. (LET ME CLEAR. Not all of Filipinos)
When Jenny was visiting the Philippines for promoting Miss Universe 2016,
They were very welcomed, and when she awarded Miss Congeniality, they congrats her.

BUT, WHAT NOW?
Bashing her after she won huh?

Visiting your country is welcomed but winning is not okay?

I'm sorry bitches. That's fucking double standards.

I think Jenny deserved the crown afterall. She has the personality and she had great answer and I think she improved much after her experience in Miss Universe, even if it was just 10 months difference. Perhaps I was the only one happy for her.

Colombia is a BEAUTY, but I can't feel her winning.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 am

FoxLife Asia supposed to air Miss Supranational 2017 tonight but instead it aired the replay telecast Miss Universe 2017 in the Philippines. How about in other Asian countries, did it air Miss Supranational 2017 tonight or the Miss Universe 2017 too? I also watch FoxLife on digital cable device that supposed to air Miss Supranational 2017 according to their schedule guide but it currently aired replay of Miss Universe 2017.

Also FoxLife Asia did not show promotional post or video about upcoming Miss Supranational 2017 telecast on FoxLife Asia here in the Philippines and even on their FB posts as of the moment.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ms_melanie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:02 pm

ManMeat, to hell with Jenny's bashers. Nevermind them and enjoy this win as a true pageant fan. :-*
ms_melanie
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1985
Profession: Blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Boys, boys, boys

Postby Stoichio » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Miss Tiffany wrote:
Stoichio wrote:THIS!

lol, in this forum I was called Thai, Indian and Puerto Rican by pinoys many times but I am none of those. Pinoys are too narrow-minded to realize that one doesn't have to belong to any particular nation to speak the truth on your mediocre queens and that mess of a pageant called Miss Earth. And Miss Supranational 2017 is not a stunner but she obviously looks way better and is more deserving than Karen Ibasco. Take an example of ManMeat and try to be more realistic and not over-patriotic.

Bitch, i know you are ashamed of your dirty country. Next time, don't be so obvious pushing India in your lists hahaha!

CAUGHT!!

MUTYA and her Aunty Asha =;))

Last edited by Stoichio on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio

Postby soledad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:45 pm

>:) >:) >:) >:)

South Africa bidding to host Miss Universe :-O :-O
soledad

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Re: JENNY KIM IS MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2017

Postby Rauma » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:01 pm

I have been occupied by my own beauty projects, so I'm checking in now afterwords. Why are everybody upset by Jenny Kim? @-)
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby Rauma » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:13 pm

I have watched the final top 5 and Jenny looked so cute and modest 8-> Miss Supranational use to crown such girly types, remember Mutya, Asha, Stephania... fresh and cute types (no sassy types) so kinda no surprise to me
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby Pete93 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:40 pm

I am very surprised by the results. I honestly did not expect Korea to win, so it's a surprise. I admit that Jenny was very high on my list, she is really pretty, intelligent, she knows English well and her great personality. Big congratulations for Korea. It was not my main favorite for the crown, but I'm happy. Please, check out this chat with her, I think it's primarily her knowledge of English and her amazing personality that won.
https://pl-pl.facebook.com/MissSupranational/videos/1506475336126193/

For the rest of the TOP. Colombia was sure from the very beginning that it will be high, on the one hand it is a pity that it did not win. Romania is a bit of a surprise for me, I thought it would not be so high, but it is also beautiful. Ethiopia is my queen, determined number one yesterday. Puerto Rico is a misunderstanding, I do not like this girl.

TOP 10 were also surprises here. Costa Rica? Also a great personality like Korea, but not this beauty. Portugal - I am very proud of this girl, I liked it from the beginning when she was presented as a representative. Beautiful red hair, I'm like that. Poland - beautifully presented, perfect for TOP 5. Thailand and the Philippines deserved TOP 10.

The top 25 here were rather more surprises there. Only Italy and Vietnam are not okay. It is a pity that it was not in the TOP 25 of Ecuador, Spain, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Switzerland and Venezuela. Certainly, Indonesia and Serbia should be higher.

The whole show was ok. But in my opinion the scene was too big. There are too many leads, Davina is very annoying, she screams terribly. The first part of the competition was terribly boring, then it started up. But something must be changed in the competition. Maybe a change of place? Maybe changing the date of the competition? More countries must be encouraged.

Big congratulations, Jenny!
Pete93
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Really Mutya superior to Asha and Shrinidhi? :%)) All 3 of these women are Supra caliber. Its like arguing whose the best of the worst. None of them are going to be winning Miss Universe or MW anytime soon. Shrinidhi and Mutya both even have the same flat, beak nose.
And this stoichio goes around claiming everyone who says anything remotely on the negative side towards Philippines is Indian and thinks his Karen is better than this Supra winner. I can't. =;))
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Leo1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 pm

I used to like this pageant, but now it's becoming questionable. They were getting somewhere when they crowned Mutya, Stephania and to some extent Srindhi, but crowning Jenny?????!!!!!?????? Um what????!!!!!???? That's going backwards. She had no business being in the top 10 to begin with. It was a bad decision to leave Mexico and Spain out of the top 25 (too many anyways). Indonesia not advancing, bullshit! From Asia Philippines would've been a better choice for the top 5. I hope they cut this girl's reign short and go back to September crowning.
Leo1
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 11 May 1994
Profession: NOB
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball

Postby Rodween » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:Really Mutya superior to Asha and Shrinidhi? :%)) All 3 of these women are Supra caliber. Its like arguing whose the best of the worst. None of them are going to be winning Miss Universe or MW anytime soon. Shrinidhi and Mutya both even have the same flat, beak nose.
And this stoichio goes around claiming everyone who says anything remotely on the negative side towards Philippines is Indian and thinks his Karen is better than this Supra winner. I can't. =;))

Mutya Datul doesn't have a flat nose
I mean its not pointy to the point that its the same like caucasians
But her nose was actually one of her best assets.
She was one of the favorites during Bb. Pilipinas stint and was talked about because of her naturally SLIM NOSE. It gave Harmony to her face and made her look Cuter.
Her nose wasn't wide, droppy or flat.
Im just saying.

ImageImage
Rodween

Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Forums

Postby Dibss » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:45 am

Well, at least Karen isn't the only one being bashed for winning a pageant.

Now, more people, not just Filipinos, will feel how some people, foreigners and even their own countrymen, would discredit a girl's win because she is UGLY but gave the best answer, which is actually the tradition for beauty pageants since during the Q&A round, when the scorecards are usually back to a clean slate.

It is what it is. A lot of people were already kind of expecting her win when she gave the best answer out of the 5, along with Romania.

CONGRATULATIONS, JENNY KIM! I feel like she has an endearing personality and someone you could be friends with. APPROACHABLE, at least on what I'm seeing her, as well as the other contestants' reaction to her win, which was generally positive.

Congratulations, ManMeat and sunriseson!
Dibss
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby kurtij » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:54 am

Not really a fan of her beauty but this girl has personality....
Have you seen her video with Miss Vietnam during Miss Universe where they ate Filipino junk foods? She promoted it while others (Spain, Guam and Uruguay) showed their disgusts.

I am the happiest for Manmeat AKA Jeimmy Aburto
Cheers!!!!!!!
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby ManMeat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:30 am

kurtij wrote:Manmeat AKA Jeimmy Aburto

ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby DORABIAN » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 am

BAD WINNER!
NOT A FAN OF HER BEAUTY!
WHEN YOU CALLED A BEAUTY PAGEANT YOU SHOULD CROWN A BEAUTIFUL WINNER!

ONLY BIG 3
MISS UNIVERSE
MISS WORLD
INTERNATIONAL

NEVER TAKE OTHER PAGEANTS SERIOUSLY!
Last edited by DORABIAN on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 am

Video Credit: Pageanthology 101

Miss Peru fainted during the crowning moment at Miss Supranational 2017 last night. What is your reaction?
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:39 am

Cute winner!

Not bad at all..congrats Korea!
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:47 am

Stoichio wrote:
Miss Tiffany wrote:

lol, in this forum I was called Thai, Indian and Puerto Rican by pinoys many times but I am none of those. Pinoys are too narrow-minded to realize that one doesn't have to belong to any particular nation to speak the truth on your mediocre queens and that mess of a pageant called Miss Earth. And Miss Supranational 2017 is not a stunner but she obviously looks way better and is more deserving than Karen Ibasco. Take an example of ManMeat and try to be more realistic and not over-patriotic.

Bitch, i know you are ashamed of your dirty country. Next time, don't be so obvious pushing India in your lists hahaha!

CAUGHT!!

Ok she might not look best during her crowning..but Asha glowed through out her reign.Its the similar case with Miss International 2016..

BTW are you sure he's Indian??
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby pineal » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:09 am

muzical wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Miss Tiffany wrote:

CAUGHT!!

Ok she might not look best during her crowning..but Asha glowed through out her reign.Its the similar case with Miss International 2016..

BTW are you sure he's Indian??

I am also amazed by the tremendous growth Asha has shown. One of the most inspiring winners. That is also why Miss Supra Org loves her so much.

Also, about the discussion going on here. People will come up with any story to support their theory.
Last edited by pineal on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby ne0n » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am

Don't understand the hate, she seems cute and well-spoken. The first runner-up Colombia has some angles that reminds me of current Miss Universe Demi.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby sonic88 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Congratulations Jenny! I like your personality. :-*
sonic88

Real Life Name/Nick: yu
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1988
Profession: Medical treatment relation
Hobbies/Interests: Some sports

Postby panchopolo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:20 pm

COngratulations, Miss Korea! I remember you as the girl who always made funny faces during the Miss Universe season in Manila. Way to go!
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby ATHEENA » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 pm

WTH @-)
Ethiopia or Colombia should have won [-X =O/
Last edited by ATHEENA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATHEENA
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1989
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants & Sports

Postby pineal » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 pm

2013-2014-2016-2017

pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby What_is_Beauty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 pm

pineal wrote:
2013-2014-2016-2017

This photo is really unfair. While the pics of the last 3 predecessors are heavily photoshopped, the one of the new Miss Supranational 2017 from Korea is a candid one. At least show some fairness.
What_is_Beauty

Date of Birth: 23 Dec 1990
Profession: Model & Student
Hobbies/Interests: Eating & Sleeping

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Supranational