INDIA IS MISS WORLD 2017

Re: INDIA IS MISS WORLD 2017

Postby your_hotness » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm

India waited 17yrs to get the blue crown back. There were two times I thought India will win Miss World within 2001 to 2016 but now I know they reserved the crown for the best Indian rep. :hx

A very much well-deserved win. 8->

Miss Austria's Best Finishes:

MU-1977 (1st RU)
MW- 1969 & 1987 (Winner)
MI- 1963, 1979 & 1982 (2nd RU)
ME- 2013 & 2018 (1st RU)
your_hotness
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Pageant Enthusiast
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Sports and Food

Postby heathers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

the critic wrote:
koji wrote:
the critic wrote:YESTERDAY THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE SPREADING PROPAGANDA ABOUT INDONESIA AND TODAY THEY ARE BUSY STRATCHING THEIR HEAD ON WHY THEIR GIRL DIDN'T MAKE TOP 15 WHILE THEIR ND SAT AS A JUDGE.

MISS WORLD SURELY KNOWS HOW TO KEEP THEM GUESSING AND REIMAGINING. LOL

It worked, right? >:)

WORKED BY DEBUNKING THE LIES Y'ALL SPREAD. IF THE INTENTION WAS TO SUPPRESS INDONESIA IT DID NOT WORK. THEY STILL DID WAY BETTER THAN YOUR COUNTRY. WHILE YOU'RE BUSY WONDERING WHY YOUR GIRL ISN'T IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE WHILE HER ND SAT AS A JUDGE. THE SAME THING Y'ALL LAMBASTED INDONESIA FOR DOING. LOL

LOL.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:25 pm

I don't understand why Miss World hasn't posted the official crowning moment or winner's first interview yet as they do every year. Manushi's crowning moment posted on Youtube by Latino Vicente already has over 3 million views! :-O
I guess Miss World doesn't want that kind of attention on their channel? 8-}
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 pm

[youtube]AtvL6_15Ers[/youtube]
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 pm

[youtube]Q2czSZBY-W8[/youtube]
Iknowbeauty

Postby the critic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:

INDIA WINNING IS A WIN WIN FOR MISS WORLD. I CAN'T IMAGINE MEXICANS BEING THIS ECSTATIC IF MEZA WON.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MANUSHI BEING WELCOMED HOME BY THE DIGNITARIES AND CITIZENS OF INDIA.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
I don't understand why Miss World hasn't posted the official crowning moment or winner's first interview yet as they do every year. Manushi's crowning moment posted on Youtube by Latino Vicente already has over 3 million views! :-O

EXACTLY. MISS WORLD HARDLY EVER CAPITALIZE ON ITS HOT MOMENTS OR IT'S CONTROVERSIES. 8-}
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby phoenix85 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 pm

MISS WORLD 2017 REVIEW..

I am an ardent Pageant Fan, and have been following the miss world and miss universe pageant since 1994 when I was just 10 years old.

Miss universe 2000 was the first time I saw a pageant live, and ever since then I have watched both miss universe and miss world pageants live in india, (except miss universe 2005 which wasn’t telecasted live in india)

With the advent of internet, I have followed every pageant since miss world 2000. I have been glued to missosology.org, Jimmys pageant page on yahoo called geocities, miss universe critic to the current day missosolgy.

However I must confess that miss world/universe 2017 are the least followed by me in terms of coverage. Quite frankly, I have been put off by the miss universe/world coverage from last year.
But I did follow the head to head challenge.

As such post the miss world pageant I hereby provide my viewing experience.

I had few early favourites thanks to the head to head challenge.
When the miss world organisation announced that they would announce 40 quarter finalist followed including 20 head to head qualifiers, I was very astounded and found it crazy.
However the Head to Head challenges were an amazing insight to all the competing countries. Rather an opportunity to know every contestant as a person and give the an opportunity to shine. Which in turn gave me few favourites and they are :

In no particular order.
russia
Indonesia
Poland
United States
England
Korea
Mexico
Colombia
Venezuelala
South Africa
Lebanon
Philipines
India
France
Nigeria
vietnam

For me this year was anyone game. With no clear front runners I couldn’t see a rolene/megan/ksenia/wen xiu/ ivian/ rosana Davison scenario. However unlike 2015/2016 which had very weak batches, it was quite a breather to see some really strong contestants. (i always like when you are guessing who would win)

so, after so much of anticipation (yes I never miss the miss world/universe telecast)

To my delight this time no one was at my home. Which means I could watch the entire MW17 show in my drawing room on my 85” UHD tv with home theatre speakers on. BRILLIANT.

I was invited for the blenders pride fashion week in my city at 7:30 as such I had to immediately rush for the fashion show after the conclusion of the ceremony which would end at 7:30 IST.

In india the show was to be telecasted from 5:05 PM. And the show started. In a few moments the telecast was snapped due to satellite error. Thanks to technology, I had my MacBook by my side. And I turned to the times of india miss world webcast. It was then I realised that india was having a 5 mins delayed Telecast. I WAS DISGUSTED. I FELT CHEATED. BETRAYED.

Immediately I turned to my MacBook for the live telecast. And the experience started.

I did miss out on a little bit of introduction, but thats okie.

I recall the MWO organisation stating that they have an amazing stage for the finals the stage was definitely an upgrade from last year, but you cant compare it to the amazing stage we have seen in the past like: MW-1996/98/99/2000/2001/2006/ 2012. I mean who can forget the ever evolving stage of miss world 1999 at London oilypia. And the miss world 2000 stage at the millennium done. And the miss world 2012 stage at dongshang inner mongolia was a sight so imposing. Felt like an ice cake with contestants as moving sweets. The set was nice, but I wouldn’t give it that much credit as it has been publicised for.

The introduction was one of the best that I had ever seen in miss world since miss world 1999 and miss world 2014. I have always wanted/encouraged that contestants in pageant should be introduced content wise. And I am glad that they did it that way. The continental introductions followed by dances of the world was an icing on the cake. If only at the end all the contestants performed in the national costumes in the opening number would have been a perfect beginning to the the miss world 2017 show.

So it was good to see Megan Young return. Even tho I found Angela chow a bit irritating by miss world 2010. Her return in miss world 2015-17 has been a pleasure and quite a charm to watch. Fernando was I guess there only to present his new song. But a 10 year anniversary return is much appreciated.

The opening number in the shimmery gold dress was amazing, but I think it could have been avoided to give more airtime to the contestants.

I was glad that the did away with fast track VT quickly in a matter of 2 mins. However I always wish and long that the winners should be shown on stage in front of the world audience right after the FAST TRACK VT. It would give them a befitting applause and publicity for their achievement.

FAST TRACKS were followed by the head to head challenge VT. And the Winners were displayed on screen. And in a few seconds 20 contestants were in the front row. It would have been nice if each head to head group were called in a pack of six and the winner announced on stage. We always want action on stage these steps would result in lots of action on stage. It would keep every one glued to their seats. No one would flip their channels. None-the-less the show progressed at its own pace n I continued watching the extravaganza unfold.

But it was nice to see all the beauty with a purpose finalist stand on stage, and its always good to see all of them win. If I were to chose one project among the 5, I would give it to miss Vietnam. She really made a real difference in the lives of people and a community by bringing light in their homes, which in turn brought light in their lives and gave them a sense of hope. Hats of the her effort and presentation. I wish I could be like her. I seriously do. I am a product of my circumstances and my limitations like most people are. And miss world beauty with a purpose videos each year gives me inspiration and hope to move ahead and make a difference in peoples life. And in a way heat the world and lift people on to the front path of direction.

But lets now focus on the competition.

The judges choices were introduced one by one. And I am glad they all got their faces in the frame of the camera.

For me the highlight were:
Miss usa: what a strong personality. I just wish she had the sparkle of Elizabeth Nefertiti.
Jamaica: her introduction video on a boat to her speech all through out was good enough for her to be chosen as the judges pick,
Kenya: she reminded me of lupita nyongo on her Oscar night. Amazing stage presence and that gown was iconic. For me her gown is as iconic as miarigona dragusa (miss Kosovo universe 2009), oxana fedarova Miss Universe 2002, yukta mookhey mw-99, zukeyka rivera mu2006. That gown n personality in itself was good enough for her to be in top 5.
Miss Ukraine: amazing gown
Korea: she reminded me of last years miss Korea Miriam wong
England: she was as intelligent as miss england 2014 dr carina
Russia: WA WA WHOOOOM that red gown reminded me of ksenia sukhinova first glimpse on miss world 2009 in jo burg south africa. I loved the red dress and the little twirling threatening to transform into dance moves.. very very adorable.

I was waiting for Israel to be called for, she reminded me of Jenny shervani miss Israel world 1999.
Miss venezuela.. but then she was already in top 20 head to head challenge.

And then the top judges choices were called for. Here I would like to thank god, that it wasn’t Steve doughlas who called them out. He always seems to be in a hurry and the camera finds it difficult to focus on the countries being called out.

1) mongolia
2) Russia- well deserved
3) indonesia- i liked her, adored her.. its just that she wd have been a very boring miss world. Her gown reminded me of Parvathy omnatuttan miss world india 2008.
4) el salvador
5) korea: a very chic gown. Liked it.
6) nigeria: an amazing girl.. but a horrible gown and styling spoiled her chances.
7) south Africa: I always predicted her to be top 15.
8)japan: surprisingly, a lot of oriental girls made it this year. Can it be because of the new Silk Road tie up.
9) mexico: she was fighting for the top spot.
10) France: i always have a soft corner for miss frances.
11) jamica
12) india: i am indian, i new she was nice. But I always look for a mukta mokhey/priyanka chopra interview skills from miss indias.. but she had a charm that worked for her.
13) macau chaina
14) England
15) kenya: madeline blew my mind each time I saw her. She took my breath away just like kurara chibana in mis suniverse 2006.

As the evening progressed: Fernando’s song on the beach was a breath of fresh air. Only after seeing the girls in beachwear can one agree why swimsuits are always a welcome and adds freshness to the whole event,

The top 15 were waiting backstage and each Megan called them one by one.

So here is my thing. I just hate watching VT during a CUT. Its so distracting. I mean it kills the excitement of the moment. I would advice both miss world and miss universe to announce the cut and then show the VT, followed bt a stage presence of the country. Simple and it creates a segment. Whats your take on this guys?

But this time Steve Douglas called them out.. n m glad he wasn’t hurrying as always.. I liked his commentary about the former winners and miss world history.. its time miss world now shares its history more n more often. They have every right.!!

So the top 10 were quite acceptable:
Indonesia
Russia
England
Korea
Jamaica
India
South Africa
Kenya
France
Mexico.

By this time I was going to focus on to the winner. Whom do I think can win the game and who will make it to the top 5. As I have no clear winner in mind. Neither am I the person who wants india to win each year. I always want A deserving winner at the end. For some reason I wasn’t waiting for miss India name to be called, but one thing that I did notice that she was every inch a miss world prototype. Amazing styling, beautiful face amazing hairstyle. And an infectious smile.

I personally wanted to see: india, Russia kenya, France mexico in top 5.

I didn’t want Indonesia to be in top 5, because the moment she would be in top 5 she would slay the competetion with her serene speech. She may b an amazing girl. But I just didn’t want her.

Howsoeverer I liked and adored miss Nigeria, was superdissapointed with her styling. Why didn’t she seek help from agbani??? Had she styled well she would have been in top 3.

Who made it to the top 5???

england: truly deserved both in terms of beauty and intelligence.
France: I just done understand why are miss France worlds so badly styled unlike miss universe france.
India: by this time she was emerging as a stand out and strong contender.
Kenya: she was the star of the evening.
Mexico: her gown was a sight to behold. N I was just hoping she be called and she she was.. lupine must be very happy( but I guess she gave up the franchise)

And then came the final question.
It was a good to hear the same strong head to head challenge questions. At least all of them have had a time to reflect in the past.

So how did they do in their final questions:

england: if the results were based on the answers on stage.. she was the rightful winner.
France: I am always of the opinion that miss France should use an interpreters (they should have learnt from the mistakes of Chloe mutuard in mwfrance09 and Marianne lorphine mwfrance 13. As she spoke and delivered her answer even she knew she goofed it up by speaking in English.
India: her answer had depth. She had charm. Both combined made her stand out.
Kenya: I just wish she spoke in Swahili or was better trained in speech. Had she trained a little hard with her speech, i wd have loved to see her win. Nothess she knew she was out of the race.
Mexico: her answer was good. But an answer in Spanish wd have been much easier for her and wd have given her a little help.

So after the final question whom was I rooting to win..

I was putting on my clothes, getting ready, styling my hair all in a matter of ten mins to leave for blenders pride fashion show right after the crowining.

Was I expecting india to win…?? mexico to win?? Well, honestly, I didn’t think. I was just waiting for Julia to come on stage…

And there she was.. and in moments I had my top 3..
india or mexico for the win
France /india /mexicocfor 1st runner up
Kenya as 2nd up for sure.

Stephanie del valle final presentation as miss world was shown. She put her controversial win last year by thanking catorina gray. It was her way say thank you to her and I am sorry it happened to her.. she came in a gown which was inspired from the miss world crown.. and her capes reminded me of the cape dress yukta mokhey wore while crowning Priyanka chopra…

And as is customary, Julia came on stage to read out the results in reverse order.

In third place..,……ENGLAND… well.. to be honest, her answer combined with her styling gave her well deserved 3rd place

The second place…..MEXICOOOO… I was sad… yet I was happy for her… she deserved it..

Which means miss world is gonna be from india.. n I knew she was winning….

The whole stadium was rooting for india… india.. indiaa…..

And miss world 2017………… IIIIIIIS…..MISS INDIAAAAAAAAA… n burst into a thunderous applause.. I mean.. she is angelic.. beautiful.. infectiously chaming smile.. she deserved the crown, just like rolene.. ivian.. Megan.. its just that she wasn’t a clear winner from the begining.

But then, after 17 years, when I had cuddled myself into a long wintery nap, that india will no longer win miss world….. she did… she won fair and square.. and we all are proud of her..

She received her sash and crown from Stephanie del valle. Her coronation walk… one world one dream theme.. and then something very serene happend.

All the contestants on stage moved back a few steps..chineese young girls came walking in a silver and green frock singing a Chinese song…a ,melody so beautiful that I am humming it 24hours after I heard it the first time.

A melody so soothing that plays the strings of my heart and makes me feel young and innocent. The kids looked so adorable.. reminded me of the miss universe little sisters… I so wish I can hear it every year.. a wonderful ending to a wonderful event.

What would I like to see next year..

A more edge-ier miss world..

And a lot of former miss worlds.. especially jina swainson miss world from bermuda.
Kimberly santos from Guam.
Gina tolleson from usa.
unnur birna from iceland.
Diana hayden/yukta mookey from india.
Irene skliva from greece.
Madelline Baig from peru..

and whilst I may also take the opportunity to acknowledge the outpouring of attention that is being given to manushi in india in incredible..I mean every celebrity is tweeting, dignitaries as congratulating.. it goes on to prove that my assumption that india has grown up and moved beyond beauty pageants such as miss world and miss universe, but a winner will always be appreciated and looked upto..

good going manushi!!!
phoenix85
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: phoenix85
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1984
Profession: business
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm

One of my favorite Miss Worlds ever Rolene Strauss congratulates Manushi!

Iknowbeauty

Postby Rauma » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Wow! Looks like MW is back on track :!!
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:19 pm

she is trending worldwide

#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie

Real Life Name/Nick: Elizabeth
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1991
Profession: Data analyst
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:

As of now, the Latino Vicente’s video has more than 4.5 million views already. I didn’t expect a MW’s crowning moment had such an impact in just one day. The best crowning moment of Miss World so far. Congratulations India and MWO =D> MW’s youtube channel should be the one that gains those views, not Latino Vicente. Too bad, MWO’s PR team has never cared. The worst PR team ever or MW doesn’t even have a proper team in charge of public relations =O/

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Re: MISS WORLD 2017 | NIGERIA IS TOP MODEL - MALTA WINS TALE

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm

nycla2 wrote:
Smile wrote:
Greece relaxes on her final days of vacation. She reminisces about all the fun times she had in China looking at lanterns and other good stuff. She thinks about the time she was forced to do sports and carry an ugly yellow team jacket all over the mountains of China because she refused to wear it, or about the time she had to listen to Frankie Cena (a short Canadian) try to tell her all about Chinese history. It was fun. As she sits on her bed, wearing her very expensive negligee and furry slippers, she thinks about one thing: when the f**k are departures?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww i will miss u maria! U brought spice to this pageant and i hope u win or plave. Purse first. #beautywithapurse. I had a good time with marias squad . smile and other forumers here i was entertained

l look forward to the new Maria Psilou during 2018 Pageant Season.
Nycla, l Love You girl ! Please now:

Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 pm

the critic wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

INDIA WINNING IS A WIN WIN FOR MISS WORLD. I CAN'T IMAGINE MEXICANS BEING THIS ECSTATIC IF MEZA WON.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MANUSHI BEING WELCOMED HOME BY THE DIGNITARIES AND CITIZENS OF INDIA.

That is exactly what I said her win was a Miss World win. They will get all the necessary publicity out of this, non pageant stereotype girl, a massive fan base which comes along with huge endorsements. Last night Miss World won.
#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie

Re: MISS WORLD 2017 | NIGERIA IS TOP MODEL - MALTA WINS TALE

Postby nycla2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Bonitillo Campanella wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
Smile wrote:
Greece relaxes on her final days of vacation. She reminisces about all the fun times she had in China looking at lanterns and other good stuff. She thinks about the time she was forced to do sports and carry an ugly yellow team jacket all over the mountains of China because she refused to wear it, or about the time she had to listen to Frankie Cena (a short Canadian) try to tell her all about Chinese history. It was fun. As she sits on her bed, wearing her very expensive negligee and furry slippers, she thinks about one thing: when the f**k are departures?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww i will miss u maria! U brought spice to this pageant and i hope u win or plave. Purse first. #beautywithapurse. I had a good time with marias squad . smile and other forumers here i was entertained

l look forward to the new Maria Psilou during 2018 Pageant Season.
Nycla, l Love You girl ! Please now:

AGAIN CONGRATS INDIA! WELL DESERVED! I LOVE UR AVATAR BONITILLO! CATRIONA IS BEAUTIFUL :-*

AWWW I WILL MISS U AND LOVE U BONITILLO! MARIA PSILOU TOOK US ON A FUN JOURNEY FROM DAY 1 TO THE END! REMEMBER PURSE FIRST! TO EVERYONE HERE WHO LOVES MARIA! SASHAY AWAY! UNTIL NEXT YEAR! MARIA PLS JOIN MISS UNIVERSE GREECE! :-* :)>-

cheers! and i know u will still enjoy ur fabulous lifestyle Maria!

Last edited by nycla2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

As of now, the Latino Vicente’s video has more than 4.5 million views already. I didn’t expect a MW’s crowning moment had such an impact in just one day. The best crowning moment of Miss World so far. Congratulations India and MWO =D> MW’s youtube channel should be the one that gains those views, not Latino Vicente. Too bad, MWO’s PR team has never cared. The worst PR team ever or MW doesn’t even have a proper team in charge of public relations =O/

Every other channel posting the crowning is also raking up hundreds & thousands of views by the minute & I'm not just complaining because Manushi won & I feel she deserves recognition on MW's channel, but just as a fan & supporter of MW I would like to see them do well, get more views on their channel & more subscribers. What is MW thinking? =O/
Iknowbeauty

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Every other channel posting the crowning is also raking up hundreds & thousands of views by the minute & I'm not just complaining because Manushi won & I feel she deserves recognition on MW's channel, but just as a fan & supporter of MW I would like to see them do well, get more views on their channel & more subscribers. What is MW thinking? =O/

they honestly do not care about Youtube. They haven't posted anything today on facebook either. Miss Morley needs a Social Media expert BADLY
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Still busy counting the cash from China, they have to make room for all the money they are going to cash in from India, you know.
#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 pm

l wanna make a thread about this year's Dances of the World........it was my favorite one EVER, we saw so many beautiful dances (Spain of course :hx :hx , Ireland, Dominican Republic, Brazil, etc) but daaaaaaaamn wtf are they waiting for to upload the videos on the Official Channel?!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Postby nycla2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:50 pm

:-*
Last edited by nycla2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nycla2

Postby MariaAndreina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 pm

India's win has indeed been a hit for MW! Probably even more than Megan Young's.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby ms_melanie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:09 pm

While some of you are fighting, I am terribly missing Madame Psilou. :%(( :%(( :%((
I miss her purse, clothes and her VIP access while basic bishes fall in line. LOVE HER!
I need her in Miss Universe next year. She fits there better than Aunt Julia's show.
#beautywithapurse #goldenmermaid
ms_melanie
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1985
Profession: Blogger
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Boys, boys, boys

Postby nycla2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:14 pm

CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MARIA PSILOU AND FOLLOW HER ON INSTAGRAM GUYS!
Last edited by nycla2 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:22 pm

Americans happy that India won Miss World

[youtube]OHQsFHxtKkQ[/youtube]

:%))
Iknowbeauty

Postby Jeffrey Nidal » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:34 am

Congrats India :!! :!! :!!

She was one of my Bets for the crown along with Ms. Mexico, Philippines, El Salvador and Poland.

Such a beautiful gal with a heart :hx :hx :hx
"Loving is Giving."
Jeffrey Nidal

Real Life Name/Nick: Rocky
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1990
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, hiking

Postby nycla2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS THIS YEAR ESP MANUSHI, BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE WINNER TOO, INDIA IS INDEED A POWERHOUSE NATION IN MISS WORLD :-*

THANK YOU LAURA FOR REPRESENTING THE PHILIPPINES! WE ARE STILL PROUD OF YOU. BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE WINNER. TO MEGAN YOUNG, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HARDWORKING MISS WORLD WINNERS EVER! WE ARE PROUD OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES IN MISS WORLD IN THE PAST YEARS.

I HAD A GOOD TIME IN THIS THREAD

nycla2

Postby pineal » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:20 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
One of my favorite Miss Worlds ever Rolene Strauss congratulates Manushi!

Just a phone call away :hx :hx
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World