♔ Alvin Sebetero's PRE-ARRIVAL PICKS for Miss Gwand 2017 ♔

Postby AlvinSebetero » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:19 pm

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2017
Pre-Arrival LeaderBoard
by: Alvin Sebetero

--------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my Pre-Arrival LeaderBoard for Miss Gwand International 2017. In less than a week, contestants will be arriving in Vietnam to compete for one of the most coveted crown of the year.
Around 70-80+ contestants are expected to compete and by looking at this years' batch --- it is indeed a very interesting competition.
Now, prior to arrival, I have personally selected my Top 15 based on everything that I have seen. So, let's talk about them...

1. UKRAINE (Snizhana Tanchuk)
~ If the competition will happen today, she's most likely my bet for the title. One of the prettiest face in the competition and certainly a frontrunner. Her introduction video was also one of my favorites because it is realistic and at the same time, goes with the cause of this pageant. If she comes prepared , then she might go home with the crown on the 25th.
2. VIETNAM (Nguyen Tran Huyen My)
~ She is here not because they are hosting the pageant but she truly deserves this spot. Vietnam is one of the richest countries when it comes to historical events and stories especially involving wars. Let me just say that she looked much, much better in motion and her introduction video is the one that touched my heart the most and brought me to tears. She may not be the best English speaker in the competition but I truly felt the message she is trying to send. I am surely hoping she will deliver because I would love to see her do well this year.
3. CZECH REPUBLIC (Nikola Uhlirova)
~ A goddess! Beauty-wise, she could be on the lead in this batch. Physically, she could easily win the crown. Her intro video was not uploaded yet but if she is prepared for this competition, then a Top 5 spot is sealed for her.
4. SOUTH SUDAN (Eyga Mojus)
~ She is still the best black in this competition. Also got one of the most flawless skin in here. I am in love with her energy and I just have a feeling that she could do well. South Sudan is one of the jewels of Africa when it comes to pageantry so I am expecting her to come to the competition ready to slay.
5. MYANMAR (Shwe Eain Si)
~ Another surprise for me. Her intro videos was also one of my favorites. Also, she speaks English very well. I also loved her in motion compare to photos which made me ignore her before but now, I truly understand the hype. She could potentially give Myanmar their highest placement in MGI this year.
6. BELGIUM (Rachel Nimegeers)
~ Positive surprise and very beautiful. Her intro video is very simple but it convinced me that she could be one of the performers this year.
7. AUSTRALIA (Kassandra Kashian)
~ As the competition comes near, she starting to prove to me that Australia never sends a weak contender in MGI. Infact, I could see her now as one of the strongest candidate from Australia. She could potentially bring her country back to the Top 5.
8. INDONESIA (Dea Rizkita)
~ I am so amazed at how the organization and even herself worked hard and prepare for this pageant. I may not see a back-to-back for now, but I surely believe a placement is deserved by her. National Costume award could potentially go to her because her costume is breathtaking, artistic and powerful.
9. INDIA (Anukriti Gussain)
~ I do know in myself that she could do well and deliver this year. However, other contenders is starting to drown her. I hope when the competition starts she could take the spotlight again. I hope she will not disappoint like Pankhuri last year because I actually like Anukriti a lot.
10. VENEZUELA (Tulia Aleman)
~ I have not seen much of her but judging on te few bits that I saw, she could be a contender.
11. NETHERLANDS (Kelly Van Den Dungen)
~ Another contender that I would love to do well. I love her calm and angelic aura. When the competition comes, I would love to see her competitive side.
12. USA (Taylor Kessler)
~ Not really a big fan of her especially in candids but something tells me that this one is a fighter for a semifinal spot.
13. THAILAND (Pamela Pasinetti)
~ I am still on the fence with this one. I liked her but I was actually expecting more from her. I wish she'll prove me wrong when the competition begins.
14. PHILIPPINES (Elizabeth Clenci)
~ She might start low for now but I know she will not come to the competition unprepared. If she surprised many during the national pageant, she'll surprised many again in MGI this year.
15. PUERTO RICO (Brenda Azaria Jimenez)
~ Yes, one of the best faces this year. But performance-wise, she is just so-so for me. But I am giving her a chance because after competing in Miss Universe, it definitely taught her a lot.

AlvinSebetero
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1920
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Eating