<3 The Duchess' MISS INTERCONTINENTAL FIRST HOT PICS <3

<3 The Duchess' MISS INTERCONTINENTAL FIRST HOT PICS <3

Postby The Duchess » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:17 am

THE DUCHESS’ FIRST HOT PICKS
MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2017

We are once again here to see the newest edition of Miss Intercontinental in India around November of 2017 when Heylimar will crown her succesor at the end of the event. Now in reality I am not excited at ALL for this pageant given the quality of the constestants this year, it’s extremely sad. I have no excitement for this pageant unfortunally to the point I have rescheduled this review around 4 times because I just cannot make a whole review. I’m only presenting this lists because Katarina is absolute LIFE and should be reviewed. So let’s start. This are the only eleven girls I find anywhere near interesting.

MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2017: PHILIPPINES (KATARINA RODRIGUEZ):
Is there really much I can say about this? This is Katarina’s crown to lose given the level of candidates this year. And even in a bigger pageant, this girl would already be a Top 5er that’s just a given to anyone who has been paying attention to her. This girl has this elegance and delicacy of her that spells QUEEN to anyone who sees her, including myself. I actually wanted her for Miss Supranational, she deserves to go head to head with beauties like Colombia and Switzerland at a Big 5 pageants. And it’s not that this pageant is all ugly women or something of the kind but the reality Is this is not an exciting edition at all for me, I feel extremely underwhelmed. I feel like there’s very little competition for this lady if she is trained properly and she gets her body in a good shape. Her body is actually the only one true issue I had with her while the Binibining was running, which is a shame for a face like that; it just seems a bit boxy for me. But it can be fix and after a girl like Heylimar I would not mind if this was her successor, Katarina is the only pinoy girl as of now that for me is THE best girl on the batch. But we shall see soon.

1ST RUNNER UP: MEXICO (ERIKA PALOMERA PLASCENCIA):
Mexico’s team continues to surprise me throughout the board with the delegates they send to the 2017 pageants, this is another beautiful girl. I find her to be a solid candidate for this particular pageant as she knows how to work her body and has good experience in the world of pageantry. Now I have seen very few videos of her but to me she seems to need a lot of communication skill training in order for her to look natural. I expect her to do well in this pageant because the Mexico team is honestly very good this year and they are taking the right steps towards good performances across the board and it would be interesting to see where it takes them. I wish I could see far more about this particular girl because she really interests me, especially after all the pageants she has been too. The biggest thing I would worry about with her would be to make sure she looks natural and charismatic in the competition.

2nd RUNNER UP: VENEZUELA (MARITZA PAOLA CONTRERAS REYES)
This girl is one that I feel could do very well in the Miss Intercontinental competition in the following months, Venezuela has been known to perform well even in minor pageants. And this girl has a beautiful face as well as a pretty nice body to accompany it, and her performance seems to be pretty solid. I am hoping that Venezuela starts performing well this year because the reality is Venezuela is Venezuela therefore it deserves its rightful place. This girl has to have the usual good pasarela of the girls from her country and also the charisma needed in this competition in order for her to thrive. I would also recommend this girl to use a natural look mainly because one thing I hated from last year was that they put Heylimar in smokey eyes when it was completely unnecessary for her great face so.

3rd RUNNER UP: GERMANY (DALILA JABRI)
I have to say I am very excited by the beauty of this particular contestant and surprised at the fact she isn’t in a big 5 pageants this year. I like her subtle beauty and curly hair, gives this edition a little breath of fresh air considering the rest of the contestants. It would be interesting to see how far she places but for now I think she should in that Top 5 without even a question. It’s a no brainer.

4th RUNNER UP (ALICE CIRCUROVA)
This is my other favorite girl in this edition, I actually wanted her anywhere else but here where she could compete with excellent contestants and countries. But since she is in this one I feel like she has to be part of the Top 5 and I would be surprised if she switches place with any of the girls above her. I feel that facially she is one of my favorite girls of 2017 and her performances have been quite solid too. I would like for her to have more flavor so she doesn’t get lost in the background, that’s usually my fear with European girls in pageants. I want her to get some nice catwalk, styling and communications skills and she could be extremely successful in a pageant like this. Time will tell what this girl can do on India.

COMPLETING THE LIST:
6. USA (RAQUEL BASCO)
7. CANADA (MATEA HENDERSON)
8. MALTA (FRANCESCA MIFSUD)
9. AUSTRALIA (CHARLOTTE ALLISON BRUCE)
10. BRAZIL (AMANDA CARDOSO)
11. PUERTO RICO (JOSMARIE SOTO)

If you guys wanna keep Reading my thoughts on upcoming pageants you can check out my Grand International list:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=293&t=1426341

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: <3 The Duchess' MISS INTERCONTINENTAL FIRST HOT PICS <3

Postby bcdf1930 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:43 am

IN INDIA? NEVER KNEW THAT :)>-
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Miss Valenzuela » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:59 am

Nice read and great commentaries.
JEFF MADARANG
[youtube]j_3Zi2NH-L0[/youtube]
GUSTO KO NG NOTA ♪ ng NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪ MO ♪ ♪ ♪

TITIK ♪ TITIK ♪ NOTA ♪ NOTA ♪
Miss Valenzuela
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Precious Love M.V.
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1986
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Beauty Queen
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Ambassador of Love
Message: Gloria al bravo pueblo que el yugo lanzó, la Ley respetando la virtud y honor.

Postby nycla2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:56 am

i hope philippines and other deserving girls wont be robbed like happened in 2014. great choices =D>
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby nycla2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:00 am