Missosology Experts Reputation

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Missosology Experts Reputation

Postby Jess Destiny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 am

Hello Everyone! For a very long time I was not active here in misso more often unlike before (good old days). I honestly even forgot how to post a new topic and had to ask some of my former friends around here hehe thank you anyway. :"> Okay so I have been a member here for around 10 years already (a lurker/visitor/guest for 4 years, I even changed my username 1 time haha) and I witnessed a lot of happenings. I honestly think misso is the best pageant website today BUT there is a BUT, what makes me feel in dismay like big time is that the BASHERS here are mostly the "so called" EXPERTS and their alternicks. My point is that, these experts must take care of their reputation because they have this TAG that will basically give others (members, visitors and even candidates) the idea of what they really are. No matter how hard u try to hide in your alternicks there will always be a way that someone someday will find out that it is really u and when it comes out, the people who appreciate your effort will start to question your reputation and credibility. I just want to express that the ADMINS here before they start promoting people to being EXPERTS they must try to set rules for them because these experts are carrying the name of your website. I just don't want to experience the same fate when I asked a handler (i prefer not to mention names) about missosology experts critics on his girl, he just said that and I quote, "Experts? From missosology? They are not even credible." So I was shocked. Hopefully, this will reach the people in concern. No hate just love. :-* :-* :-*

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

Re: Missosology Experts Reputation

Postby Reeves » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 am

I agree with you on this. Just this week there's a post here about Titan being demoted to a Newbie tag after having been found to be abusive as a moderator but just in a split seconds another Admin here gave him a Pageant Expert Tag. Things like these is never lacking in misso and demeans the credibility of this website.
Reeves
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Outdoor runnning, traveling, gym

Postby Jess Destiny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:22 am

Reeves wrote:I agree with you on this. Just this week there's a post here about Titan being demoted to a Newbie tag after having been found to be abusive as a moderator but just in a split seconds another Admin here gave him a Pageant Expert Tag. Things like these is never lacking in misso and demeans the credibility of this website.

EXACTLY!

:=p :=p :=p :=p

Like who cares if you are good at giving extensive reviews etc.if you are not even credible I mean being credible is that you have to stick to your comments to the candidates and not to throw shit to the girl you just praised in you original account. Being credible is also being professional. It is really such a shame. L-) :-j

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 am

so moderators have more power than admins? isnt that embarrassing why he had this need to push himself to be in Misso? does that mean nobody wants him? These wannabe "experts" like Nina were given special treatments for the sake of website traffic. isnt that sad?
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Jess Destiny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:45 am

hauteegirl wrote:so moderators have more power than admins? isnt that embarrassing why he had this need to push himself to be in Misso? does that mean nobody wants him? These wannabe "experts" like Nina were given special treatments for the sake of website traffic. isnt that sad?

Moderators supposedly moderate the situation but the thing is if he or she has nothing to moderate in the first place then they create fiasco (create alternate accounts and f**k up with everyone to have fun which ain't funny at all). Thing is that it is sad that some admins tolerate these behaviors from the so called EXPERTS.

Jess Destiny

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 am

I unfortunally have become very dissapointed with how this forum has changed. I used to see from my sister's computer when she would read quality content, see debates on a specific candidate and even review things together. Now you walk around the forum and it's just a bunch of venom coarsing through this site. These petty fights between members, disrespect towards queens they don't know, a bunch of so called experts and has beens creating conflict and alternicks.

A couple of months ago I got my head almost ripped out because I wanted to make a series of written reviews of pinoy performance in the Big 5 pageants since 2010. And people are so hostile here that they thought I was mocking them, I didn't even finish a word because I just grew dissapointed.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 am

Flopping Nina and her many iterations such as Chellomellow, Lingintexas, etc. are all ADMIN alternicks created to increase traffic in Misso and therefore raise badly needed revenue.

The gazillion alternicks that pretend to come from different countries (right, "Frank Speech"? sounds familiar, "Mister Egzotica"? :%)) ) write threads to create the illusion that they're "contributing" something significant to Missosology and so that their continued existence (amidst their abuses and wanton violation of the rules) could be justified. But look closely at the threads and it's obvious they have no substance and are of zero quality (such as ALL of Nina's flopping reviews) and are simply meant to generate fights among members (such as Chellomellow The Cow's threads) to keep the pages active. And their thousands upon thousands upon thousands of rep points come from their same circle (just look at Nina's points and Chello The Cow's points: 12,000 and 5,000 respectively coming from the ADMINS themselves)!

And it's a system that keeps feeding itself because we all just can't resist responding and participating (human nature, I guess :%)) ), even though we know that all the accounts are FAKE, made and protected by the ADMINS themselves. (Sorry, pageant enthusiasts, but Nina is NOT Cynthia O. of Puerto Rico.)

That's Misso for you. Isn't it fun? =0

Bonggacious_Miguel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Jess Destiny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 am

The Duchess wrote:I unfortunally have become very dissapointed with how this forum has changed. I used to see from my sister's computer when she would read quality content, see debates on a specific candidate and even review things together. Now you walk around the forum and it's just a bunch of venom coarsing through this site. These petty fights between members, disrespect towards queens they don't know, a bunch of so called experts and has beens creating conflict and alternicks.

A couple of months ago I got my head almost ripped out because I wanted to make a series of written reviews of pinoy performance in the Big 5 pageants since 2010. And people are so hostile here that they thought I was mocking them, I didn't even finish a word because I just grew dissapointed.

Honestly having a healthy conversation depends on the person. It will really vary if the person is open-minded, objective and respectful enough to take critics against her girl. I know that there are still good members here which are true to their identity and doesn't have any mental disorder. 8-}

Just always remember, you are free to make your reviews as long as you are genuine with it and say what you really feel without crossing the line (throwing shit commentaries already). Be professional all the time, there are still people whether they agree to your review or not that will take it. Learn to ignore negative people. That's the thing here, DUMMY ACCOUNTS must be regulated at all cost.

Jess Destiny

Postby Jess Destiny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:27 am

Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:Flopping Nina and her many iterations such as Chellomellow, Lingintexas, etc. are all ADMIN alternicks created to increase traffic in Misso and therefore raise badly needed revenue.

The gazillion alternicks that pretend to come from different countries (right, "Frank Speech"? sounds familiar, "Mister Egzotica"? :%)) ) write threads to create the illusion that they're "contributing" something significant to Missosology and so that their continued existence (amidst their abuses and wanton violation of the rules) could be justified. But look closely at the threads and it's obvious they have no substance and are of zero quality (such as ALL of Nina's flopping reviews) and are simply meant to generate fights among members (such as Chellomellow The Cow's threads) to keep the pages active. And their thousands upon thousands upon thousands of rep points come from their same circle (just look at Nina's points and Chello The Cow's points: 12,000 and 5,000 respectively coming from the ADMINS themselves)!

And it's a system that keeps feeding itself because we all just can't resist responding and participating (human nature, I guess :%)) ), even though we know that all the accounts are FAKE, made and protected by the ADMINS themselves. (Sorry, pageant enthusiasts, but Nina is NOT Cynthia O. of Puerto Rico.)

One thing for sure, it demeans their credibility and deserves demotion. ADMINS, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY please.

Jess Destiny

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 am

Jess Destiny wrote:
Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:Flopping Nina and her many iterations such as Chellomellow, Lingintexas, etc. are all ADMIN alternicks created to increase traffic in Misso and therefore raise badly needed revenue.

One thing for sure, it demeans their credibility and deserves demotion. ADMINS, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY please.

For ADMINS to spend so much time logging on as their alternicks and engaging in petty fights to attack posters such as Markita, Stoicho, Manoypoe, Hauteegirl, and even junior members of the forum, instead of actually moderating, IS a sign of desperation about increased traffic and revenue.

Well, the site does want $$$. Obviously that trumps quality.
:-(
Bonggacious_Miguel

Postby mister_egzotica » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 am

Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:The gazillion alternicks that pretend to come from different countries (right, "Frank Speech"? sounds familiar, "Mister Egzotica"? :%)) )

Jestem z Polski, i z łatwością mogę to udowodnić :%))
mister_egzotica
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 am

mister_egzotica wrote:
Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:The gazillion alternicks that pretend to come from different countries (right, "Frank Speech"? sounds familiar, "Mister Egzotica"? :%)) )

I FORGOT YOUR ORIGINAL NAME HERE. CAN YOU UPDATE US AGAIN?
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby mister_egzotica » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:39 am

manoypoe wrote:
mister_egzotica wrote:

My username mister_egzotica was inspired by "Miss Egzotica" pageant. Do yo want Miss Earth Poland updates or not? =b
mister_egzotica

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 am

mister_egzotica wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
mister_egzotica wrote:

My username mister_egzotica was inspired by "Miss Egzotica" pageant. Do yo want Miss Earth Poland updates or not? =b

NO THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE. WE ARE FRIENDS EVEN IF WE ARGUE. BUT I FORGOT YOUR USERNAME, REALLY.
:-* :-*
manoypoe

Postby lesham » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:54 am

The Duchess wrote:I unfortunally have become very dissapointed with how this forum has changed. I used to see from my sister's computer when she would read quality content, see debates on a specific candidate and even review things together. Now you walk around the forum and it's just a bunch of venom coarsing through this site. These petty fights between members, disrespect towards queens they don't know, a bunch of so called experts and has beens creating conflict and alternicks.

Exactly! That's why I don't stay here often like I used to before. It's becoming toxic and boring here. I'll just waste my time watching movies than staying here often.
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:44 am

Some posters percieve you as the enemy and attack relentlessly if your personal views and opinion differ from their own. They attack hiding behind their alternate account as "experts". Worse, they react violently and often call their minions and their ilk to come to the rescue if pilloried by the opposition.

Some of these so-called "experts" are actually hungry for recognition and fame. Some others are suffering from self-esteem issues and are seeking for ways to bolster an already bloated ego. They're not only wanting of self-respect; they wallow in a delusion of grandeur. They crave the following for huge reputation points.

We know who they are. They cannot bully as they used to do for we can smell them from a distance. They're disgusting and not worth a second opinion.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby ambasing » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:00 pm

This is not new!!!I've said this before and I'll say it again "most of the moderators are f**k as S**t*. Any comment whether it's bad or good is a reflection of these so called "MODERATORS" - they should delete comments that are unruly and rude - but they tolerate and some of them are actually the bashers and have alternicks [-X [-X [-X
ambasing

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby IanC062 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 pm

The website has rules, that are clearly in line with conventional laws around the globe governing Freedom of Speech/Expression.
I have witnessed some of the most racist and homophobic abuse on this website that is let slide, for some unknown reason. I would much rather see the moderators/admins clamp down on these sorts of issues, than see them ban users just because some of you don't like anyone having an opinion different from yourself.

A crazy amount of people on this forum, some of you have already commented here, fly off the handle at the drop of a hat, just because someone may have said something you don't agree with. It is both amusing and depressing all at the same time.

Now, the quality of the criticism, that is something I don't know how to fix, as you cannot control what others say or think, short of becoming a dictatorship. My advice to some of you, and I am not pointing the finger at anyone country, because I have plenty of people in mind when it comes to your lack of civility, is to start treating others as you would like them to treat you. I am not a particularly religious person, but it is great advice for life.
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby mikel_mm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Well gone are the days that Misso had great contents...I myself already halted from posting or creating threads of my own 3 years ago.
mikel_mm
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: mikel ignacio
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1987
Profession: QA
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books and watching movies, playing RPG

Postby H.A.Y.D.E.N » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Agree.

But looks like after all, it's traffic that matter!

Goodie goodie won't make money.
Slutty, bitchy and nasty increased ppopularity.

Sad. We live in sad sad world
H.A.Y.D.E.N

Real Life Name/Nick: Hayden
Date of Birth: 29 Jul 1986
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby cuecards » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Okay, I think this is a good place to discuss, pageant expertise, I have been lurking on the forum since 2005
and became a member 5 years after. Being in Misso, has allowed me to hone my interest further about the pageant.

I have heard numerous rumours about the pageant scene that I have got to validate and debunk over the years.
Recently, I can say I am blessed, to have worked on the pageant for a tv network and ha allowed me to go in-depth and understand the
system better.

I have met pageant experts and others do consider me as one in my professional life, But I can say many of people for around the world understood the pageant better because of the forum, however, abuses, pretentious people who seem to know it all, low-life scums proliferated and has tarnished
the forums reputation.

I think that the forum should do an overhaul of the moderatorship-pageant expert system and should get to know people who really has
in-depth knowledge, exposure, and experience in understanding the pageant.

Our expert should be in the same ranks as Norman Tinio, Hector Joaquin etc. and not some desperate kweens who can't find the way out of their fantasies.

[url][URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/5141529/glozell-buzzfeed.html]Image[/url] GIFSoup[/url]
cuecards

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2005
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, dancing

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 pm

cuecards wrote:

I think that the forum should do an overhaul of the moderatorship-pageant expert system and should get to know people who really has

Our expert should be in the same ranks as Norman Tinio, Hector Joaquin etc. and not some desperate kweens who can't find the way out of their fantasies.

THIS HITS HARD WHERE IT HURTS!
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
cuecards wrote:

Do I hear some "Pageant Experts" with "prestige" saying, "Ouch!"? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Bonggacious_Miguel

Postby sophocles » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 pm

People running Missosology have no vision. They need to position Misso as the go-to forum for pageants, not the cyber battlefield where racists and homophobes can go "queening" with impunity. They also need to have standards for those tags. When Misso honors someone as a "pageant expert", it is endorsing that person's ability to critique and analyze. Seriously, why is Missosology providing safe harbor for racists like Nina and Titan?

Missosology can promote traffic without sacrificing credibility. If Missosology condones racism, homophobia, and sexism, its credibility and prestige go down the gutter.

Why do you think decent members prefer to remain anonymous? They are upstanding professionals, and they do not want to be publicly associated with the racist, sexist, and homophobic comments that have become the norm here.
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby cindy_kato » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:07 am

THESE SO CALLED PAGEANT EXPERTS ARE THE BIGGEST SCUMS IN MISSO.

ONE EVEN MADE HIS BULLY LIST AND LABELED THEM PYSCHO.

TBH, THESE KIND OF LOW LIFE CREATURES ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I JUMP SHIPPED TO OTHER SITE WHERE I WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE SENSIBLE ARTICLES, SOME OF WHICH ARE EVEN POSTED IN THEIR MAIN PAGE, SOMETHING I DON'T DO HERE. BECAUSE WHY THE NEED? THESE CREATURES ARE USED TO EATING SHITS SO ITS BETTER TO FEED THEM THE SAME.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby Pageanaticz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
cuecards wrote:

I have to agree on this. Misso should set a standrard for the pageant expert tag!
Pageanaticz
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1984
Profession: Consumer Relations Officer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 am

cuecards wrote:

Okay, I think this is a good place to discuss, pageant expertise, I have been lurking on the forum since 2005
and became a member 5 years after. Being in Misso, has allowed me to hone my interest further about the pageant.

I have heard numerous rumours about the pageant scene that I have got to validate and debunk over the years.
Recently, I can say I am blessed, to have worked on the pageant for a tv network and ha allowed me to go in-depth and understand the
system better.

I have met pageant experts and others do consider me as one in my professional life, But I can say many of people for around the world understood the pageant better because of the forum, however, abuses, pretentious people who seem to know it all, low-life scums proliferated and has tarnished
the forums reputation.

i agree to you cuecards... miss our non stop happy chatting from the other site

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 am

Pageanaticz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
cuecards wrote:

I have to agree on this. Misso should set a standrard for the pageant expert tag!

i agree and miss chatting with you from the other site

:hx :hx :hx :hx
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 am

So who else among Titan & Nina the wannabe experts that you guys wannabe demoted? :%)) Why not invite Joseph Vitug for in-depth analysis. He used to give insights back in Global Bias before it became a trashy website.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:04 am

I KEPT ON SAYING THAT WHOEVER DOES NOT PERFORM IN THEIR LAST 2 OR 3 PREDICTIONS MUST BE DEMOTED. LET THE LIST OF PAGEANT EXPERTS BE PURGED WITH FAKE EXPERTS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Next

Return to GENERAL