♛ Miss USA 2017 | Juan Sebastian's Final Hot Picks ♛

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Miss USA is one of the most anticipated national pageants as it provides a glimpse at what the upcoming Miss Universe pageant will be like and due to the fact that USA, one of the powerhouses of Miss Universe is electing their representative to Miss Universe who will be working with the MUO throughout the year. This years Miss USA will be crowned at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since there are a reasonable amount of contestants, I have a tradition that I like to rank all the contestants from 51st place to 1st place. The preliminaries changed my list drastically as it was made clear who the real frontrunners are. So without further a due, here are my final hot picks for Miss USA 2017.

Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

The Clappers

The Clappers
The clappers category is made up of the weakest contestants in the pageant. Usually, I would consider my clappers WTFs but this year, these girls are actually quite presentable. However, they have fallen flat in many areas and there chances of entering the Top 10 are very low. Typically one girl in my clappers category usually makes the semifinals as a WTF placement but I do not see it happening this year as there are only ten spots in the semifinals.

North Dakota - Raquel Wellentin

For the second year in a row, North Dakota has come in last place on my list. Although I think Raquel is an upgrade from her predecessor, there was no doubt in my mind that she is the weakest contestant this year. Her beauty and performances are both weak and forgettable.

Indiana - Brittany Winchester

Brittany seems like a nice girl and all but she did not give a strong performance in either of the categories and she is very weak facially.

South Dakota - Tessa Dee

Tessa is another girl who failed to deliver during the preliminaries. I think she would look better with longer hair and better makeup because the potential is there. However, it is too late for a transformation and those who haven’t conformed to the best versions of themselves will be left clapping and she is one of them.

Iowa - Kelsey Weier

Kelsey is another pretty girl who has worked very hard to get to the Miss USA stage over the past few years, however, she did not deliver in the preliminaries. She’s a forgettable beauty and frankly, I do not remember her preliminary performance at all.

Idaho - Cassie Lewis

Even though she has improved a lot since her state pageant, I still think Cassie is quite plain and although she managed to look decent during the preliminaries, her performance was also very forgettable and I do not expect to see her in the Top 10.

Vermont - Madison Cota

Madison is a pretty girl and in another year, I would expect her to have placed much higher on my list. However, in a year where many blondes are competitive, she managed to fall into the background.

Wyoming - Mikaela Shaw

Although she looks like she is exhausted all the time, I still think Mikaela is quite pretty and underrated in the beauty department. Unfortunately, her performance was also very forgettable and did not even match her beauty which makes me confident that she will be excluded from the Top 10.

Wisconsin - Skylar Witte

Although her face can be painful to look at, Skylar seems like a very sweet girl who has done a lot with her reign. Although her chances are extremely low as there are only 10 slots this year in the semifinals, I think there is an extremely small chance that she could make it as she is a social media maven. I think she would have done much better if she won her state pageant a few years from now rather than this year.

Connecticut - Olga Litvinenko

Olga has a great story and has a lot to talk about in the interview and I thought her portrait was actually one of the best. However, that did not translate into her performance as she did not perform to her fullest potential. It’s ashamed because I thought her styling in her state pageant was even better than her styling in the prelims.

Kansas - Catherine Carmichael

Catherine did very well in the Miss World America pageant a few years ago. Her performance was good but I do not expect that she will achieve the same result. She is pretty and tall but compared to the other contestants, her performance was lackluster. In a much weaker year, she could have done better.

Washington - Alex Carlson-Helo

I had much higher hopes for Alex and I won’t lie, I was expecting a better performance. I think her beauty and personality could have helped her place but she was clearly not prepared well enough which allowed her to fizzle into the background.

Maine - Brooke Harris

Brooke is proof that styling is key to a strong performance. If she was styled better, I think she could have been a Top 5 contender as she has a lot of sex appeal. However, she looked very mature and not the most confident while on stage. It’s ashamed because I think she is very beautiful and worked very hard to get to Miss USA.

Oregon - Liz Denny

Liz did much better than I expected. I don’t think her beauty is the strongest but she definitely was memorable and did a solid job. She also appears to be very charismatic and there is hope for her because the interview counts for 60% of the score. However, many other girls are charismatic too and more beautiful and with only 10 slots, I expect her to clap.

Ohio - Dinaleigh Baxter

Dinaleigh is pretty and stood out with her gown, but that’s it. In the Trump era she might have placed but we are now in the WME/IMG era, where beauty isn’t enough and the contestants need to be sure they bring something else to the table and Dinaleigh, along with many of the other contestants fail to do that.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

The Dark Horses

The Dark Horses
These girls did a solid job during the preliminary competition. I do not see any of them winning the crown and even though in some cases it might be a stretch, I would not be surprised if any of them enter the Top 10. I will be shocked if any of them go any further though.

New Mexico - Ashley Mora

Many girls competing this year have won their state pageants after multiple losses and Ashley is one of them. She also appeared on a dating show and those two things will give her a lot to talk about in the interview. I think she is a potential fan vote winner and she did a solid job in the preliminaries as well.

New Hampshire - Sarah Mousseau

I expected more from Sarah considering her beauty and her story but I realize that she was probably not the most well prepared contestant, after all, she is from New Hampshire. However, I think she is going to make a big impact in the interview as she is very smart as she graduated #1 in her class in college. However, her swimsuit and evening gown performances were forgettable but her beauty and intelligence may give her a spot in the Top 10.

Montana - Brooke Bezanson

When she was first crowned, I thought Brooke would have been in last place on my list. Her styling has improved drastically since her state pageant and she looks quite nice. Her gown was beautiful and although I think placing may be tough, she looked very nice and her transformation was excellent which she should be proud of herself for.

Michigan - Krista Ferguson

I thought Krista would place much higher than this on my list. I could tell she seemed pageant patty but her backstory with diabetes could have been her saving grace. In fact, I think she competed with an insulin pump on stage. However, her performance was bland and uninspiring. If this were the Trump era, I think she would have been able to place.

Nebraska - Jasmine Fuelberth

Although she’s in the younger half of the contestants, Jasmine looked a little bit haggard which is concerning for someone her age. I think she is quite pretty and she carried herself well, but she came across as pageant patty and older looking. I liked her much better when she was a teen and looked more natural. The preliminary competition is over and there is no time for a transformation, so I am not confident in her chances of placing in the Top 10.

Arkansas - Arynn Johnson

Arynn is quite young and did very well at Miss Teen USA exactly two years ago. She made a quick transition to miss (maybe too quick) but managed to hold her own very well. However, there are many blondes this year who are pretty and gave similar performances (her gown was so similar to Miss Vermont’s gown). That I think they will all cancel each other out and fade into the background.

Maryland - Adrianna David

I had high hopes for Adrianna prior to the preliminaries, she seemed like everything WME/IMG was looking for. However, she stepped on stage and did a decent job but all the fake laughs ruined her performance. She came across as so pageant patty and maybe she was having fun, but she came across as fake and annoying. She is quite accomplished so she does have a shot at making the Top 10 and if she does, she needs to learn from MJ Lastimosa and smile but don’t laugh.

West Virginia - Lauren Roush

Lauren was a pleasant surprise during preliminaries and I really like her attitude. I would say she is a downgrade from last years winner who managed to make the Top 15 but I think after last night and watching her Road to the Crown video, a back to back placement is possible.

Oklahoma - Alex Smith

Alex was another pleasant surprise. She seems like a really down to earth and charming girl and I loved her styling too, especially in evening gown. She gave two very solid performances and if she showed off her sweetness in her interview, the Oklahoma placing streak could continue.

Virginia - Jacquline Carroll

Jacqueline is beautiful and made the Top 15 at Miss Teen USA a while back. She held her own and did a nice job during the preliminaries, however, I feel she has fizzled into the background during this pageant and I am unsure of whether she will be able to repeat her success. Virginia’s placing streak will likely end but a strong interview may save her.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

The Honorable Mentions

The Honorable Mentions
Girls in this group have two different cases. Some of these girls would have thought to have been closer to the bottom of my ranking but surprised and others I would have thought to have been in my winners circle but have disappointed me. Regardless, all of these girls are beautiful and have what it takes to make the Top 10. But they haven't done enough and although I am unsure of how many of them will actually make the Top 10, I would be shocked and disappointed if the new Miss USA comes from this group.

Mississippi - Ashley Hamby

This came as a bit of a surprise to me but after reading her bio and watching her road to the crown video, I began to take notice of Ashley. She has a unique story, a great platform, seems very sincere and I thought her preliminary performance was very nice. Her swimsuit walk with the turn could have used some improvement but I thought she did a very nice job in evening gown. I would not be surprised to see her in the Top 10 at all.

Colorado - Sabrina Janssen

Sabrina is one of the most beautiful contestants this year. Her body and styling were on point and I think she scored well in the preliminary competition. However, she doesn’t bring much else to the table which I think will be her downfall.

Missouri - Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh seemed to be very confident while on stage and seems to have a spunky personality as well. My fear is that so many girls are the same and although she had a nice performance, I think chances of a back to back placement for Missouri are low.

Georgia - DeAnna Johnson

DeAnna is another girl who dropped drastically on my list. She seems very likable based on how she was on The Voice but she did not look her best at Miss USA. I appreciate her curves but she was styled to look very plastic and her hair and makeup only enforced that.

Rhode Island - Kelsey Swanson

Kelsey is another girl who dropped drastically on my list. I expected more from her in preliminaries as I felt I’ve seen her performance so many times before and she came across as less confident compared to the other contestants. I still think there is hope for her as the interview portion counts for 60% of the score which I am sure she did well in since she has a strong backstory.

Arizona - Tommy Lynn Calhoun

Tommy did a very nice job in both departments and has a great backstory. I really liked her choice of gown and she seems like a nice girl. However, with so many limited spots and a performance that I have seen many times before, I am not sure that she will be able to make it with so little spots this year.

Kentucky - Madelynne Myers

I think Madelynne has a huge chance to place because she’s smart and has one of the best personalities. I think there is a good chance she may have rapped the periodic table of elements in her interview which would score her major points. I also think she is very pretty and fresh and that her preliminary performances were enough to get her into the Top 10.

Louisiana - Bethany Trahan

Bethany is another girl who seems very sincere and has a genuine backstory of fighting with her mental health struggles. I thought she did a nice job in both categories and if she translated her sweetness into her interview, she will do very well. However, I thought her evening gown choice could have been better and she did not showcase the aura of a Miss USA.

Florida - Linette De Los Santos

Linette has had a tough year as Miss Florida USA with bashings, losing her director and taking over the crown from a beloved beauty queen. However, she still managed to hold her own and did a very solid job. She has a lot to talk about in her interview and with having no preparation team for most of her year, she seemed very well prepared. As she is studying to become a lawyer, I’m confident she did well in the interview and I would not be surprised to see her in the Top 10.

Delaware - Mia Jones

I think Mia is beautiful and I love her personality. She also has a great story with being bullied and how art helped her as a therapy. However, I thought her performance was generic and at Miss USA, you need to cross the line and dress like you are on the red carpet as it is a very fashion forward pageant.

Texas - Nancy Gonzalez

Nancy did a very nice job in the preliminaries and has one of the best faces in the pageant. In fact, she reminds me a bit of Dayana Mendoza. However, in a year where so many contestants bring something else to the table, she was overshadowed by them in the preliminaries. However, it is hard to imagine Texas clapping for two years in a row. But IMG cares much more about other things than sash so it is very possible.

Hawaii - Julie Kuo

Before she arrived in Vegas, I thought she was going to be the Deshauna Barber of this years edition but I was wrong, it is Miss Alaska. Her beauty is very hit or miss and I thought her performance was generic. A huge downgrade from Chelsea Hardin but I would not be surprised to see her in the Top 10.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

The Alternates

The Alternates
Although I think these five girls are stunning and have the potential to go very far in the competition, the number of semifinalists has been reduced from 15 to 10 and I had no choice but to exclude these girls. All 5 of them have a very high chance of making the actual Top 10 but each of them have a weakness that is standing in their way. If they overcome that weakness, they will be able to go as far as winning the crown.

Utah - Baylee Jensen

Aside from her mother being a former Miss USA, I think Baylee is stunning. However, she was by far, the biggest disappointment for me in the preliminary competition. Both of her performances were lackluster and she looked bored while on stage. I think there is a good chance that she is just competing for her mother and she doesn’t actually want to be Miss USA and she purposely sabotaged herself. Her chances of placing are very high due to her mother but she has downplayed that a lot and if you look at her without the backstory, she would be a clapper after that preliminary performance which is why I excluded her from my Top 10.

Illinois - Whitney Wandland

Whitney is stunning and reminds me of an improved Deshauna Barber. In fact, I think she reminds me too much of Deshauna and is playing to that to try to win the crown. The gown was obviously inspired by Deshauna’s gown and with two very similar beauties, it is kind of obvious that Whitney would use a similar look that Deshauna did. However, in Miss USA, they are looking for something new every year and I think she should have found her own style because she is not going to win being Deshauna, she will only win if she’s being herself. If she makes the Top 10, I hope she changes up her gown and styling to leave her own impact on the Miss USA stage.

Alabama - Baylee Smith

Baylee was never really on my radar until the preliminary competition. I thought she looked absolutely stunning in both rounds and I can see Alabama’s placing streak continuing with her. I am not sue how much personality she has compared to her predecessor who managed to make the Top 5 due to a strong personality. However, in the other departments, Baylee is much stronger than her predecessor. I do not think I see a Miss USA in her but I will not be surprised if she makes the cut.

Minnesota - Meridith Gould

Meridith might have the best face of the pageant and did exceptionally well during the preliminary competition, especially during the swimsuit competition. I thought her evening gown choice was very risky with the leggings underneath the dress which brought me bad flashbacks to Catalina Robayo. However, she managed to carry herself very well and I am confident she won’t suffer the same fate as Danielle Hooper as she is much more confident and telegenic than she is. My only wish is that I do hope if she makes the Top 10 that she changes her gown to something even more fashion forward because her gown is very hit or miss.

North Carolina - Katie Coble

Katie is one of the most hyped contestants this year and I thought she was stunning as a Teen but I am not on her bandwagon as a Miss. I think she did a nice job in the preliminaries but I feel that she is way past her prime and that she should have been crowned before 2016 if she was going to win the crown. Her interview skills need serious improvement and she does not bring much else to the table besides her beauty which concerns me. However, I definitely see her as a fan vote winner and I have faith that she may be able to surprise me.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

Top 10

Top 10
All five of these girls are stunning and have meet the criteria that WME/IMG is looking for. They have proved that they are capable of making the Top 10 and I can see all 5 of them progressing even further than this and for some, even winning the crown. None of them are perfect and all of them could use a little more polishing in certain areas but all of them are very competitive. I would not be surprised if the new Miss USA is part of this group.

Tennessee - Allee-Sutton Hethcoat

Allee-Sutton reminds me of Brittany Booker, Miss Texas USA a few years back but much more natural and well spoken. Her road to the crown video may have been the best and I know she made waves in the interview. With solid performances in evening gown and swimsuit, there is no doubt in my mind that she is in the Top 10. However, I thought her performances on stage were lackluster and repetitive compared to some of the other girls, especially the blondes and I am hoping she shakes things up Sunday night. I will not be surprised if she wins the crown at all.

South Carolina - Megan Gordon

Megan was my pre-arrival favorite to win and she has decreased a significant amount compared to that. She was very inconsistent throughout her stay in Las Vegas and her preliminary performance raised some concerns for me. She seems to be very physically fit and in a time where fitness is so stressed at Miss USA, I was confused to why she chose a one-piece swimsuit. However, she made it work and I would still have scored her very high. In the evening gown competition, I was let down as I for one hated the gown and it did not match her very well. It was not a Miss USA worthy gown and I am hoping she changes it for the finale. There is no doubt in my mind that she will make the cut as she is one of the strongest speakers in the pageant but I hope she changes her evening gown so she can make the Top 5.

District of Columbia - Kára McCullough

Like Deshauna, Kára is extremely intelligent and well prepared. She gave two very strong performances in the preliminary competition and I am sure she excelled in the interview portion which makes her a safe bet for the Top 10. I thought she did very well in both segments but looking back, I have seen performances like hers many times. She is also not as vibrant as Deshauna which makes me doubtful of a possibility for a back to back win but she is one of the most competitive girls this year so anything is possible.

New Jersey - Chhavi Verg

I never really took notice of Chhavi until the preliminary evening gown competition. Her presentation was one of, or if not the best of the night. I did some more research on her after that and I realized that I looked over her all this time as she is gorgeous. WME/IMG loves diversity and she has a great story of moving to the United States at the age of four and fighting for women’s rights. I am sure she did excellent in the interview portion and with a good swimsuit performance and an impeccable evening gown performance, she may go even further than this and could pull a surprise win. I think having our first Indian-American Miss USA is very possible this year with Chhavi!

California - India Williams

India is another stunning girl who is the WME/IMG prototype. I am confident she delivered in the interview competition and she was one of the stars of the swimsuit competition. Although I liked her evening gown, I thought her hair and makeup could use some improvement which is what blocked her from my Top 5. If she has better styling in the finale, I think she could be able to win the crown.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

Top 5

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Top 5
These two girls are very different but both equally competitive in different ways. One is effortlessly beautiful but would have been extremely successful in the Trump era while the other is also beautiful but the complete IMG prototype. One of them I feel has a higher chance at winning the crown than the other but I expect both them to have success tomorrow night. In fact, they are a potential final 2.

Nevada - Lauren York

If this was the Trump era, Lauren would have won the pageant hands down. However, it’s not and although she has a lot of the qualities WME/IMG is looking for, I do not see her winning the crown in this era. She is past her prime and although I loved her gown, I felt like she lost her spark as she lacked some confidence as she realized who she was competing against. Nonetheless, she did a nice job but I can see it going either way for her. I can see her in the Top 5, but not going any further.

Alaska - Alyssa London

Call me crazy for putting putting her this high but I know for a fact Alyssa is exactly what WME/IMG is looking for. Alyssa. She’s well educated, has done a lot with her reign, is active on social media, prepared herself very well, has a strong brand and backstory. She also reminds me reminds me of the supermodel Ashley Graham but with thinner frame. Coming from a Native American tribe, she was sure to emphasize that throughout the competition just like Deshauna Barber did last year. I think she scored very high in all three rounds of preliminary competition and I love what she did in the evening gown competition. It was fashion forward and she paid homage to her tribe as well. Do not be surprised if she wins the pageant.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

Top 3

Top 3
Both of these girls have been considered frontrunners throughout the entire contestant and they both sealed the deal as crown contenders during the preliminary competition. Both of them are complete have everything it takes to win the crown. The odds are in their favor and it all comes down to how they perform tomorrow night.

Pennsylvania - Cassandra Angst

Cassandra reminds me of Stephanie De Zorzi and for me has been one of the most consistent frontrunners of the pageant as she is beautiful and has an amazing story. I loved how she wasn’t stick thin and stayed true to herself during the swimsuit competition. Her beauty, charisma and story will get her very far in the competition. My only concern is that I felt something was missing in her preliminary performance. I am not sure what it was but she didn’t have the aura I expected her to have. If she fixes this for the telecast, I am very confident that she will be able to win the crown and do very well at Miss Universe.

Massachusetts - Julia Scaparotti

I always saw Julia as Top 5 material up until the preliminary competition. It was then when I realized that she is a serious crown contender as she was one of the stars of the show. Both of her performances were excellent and after watching her road to the crown video, I learned that she is an amazing talker as well. She reminds me of the current Miss Universe, Iris Mittenaere as they are both very complete. She is the best Miss Massachusetts USA since Jackie Bruno in 2008 and do not be surprised if she walks away with the crown.
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

Miss USA 2017

Miss USA 2017
She's not the obvious choice to say the least, in fact, choosing her as my winner is very fearless, something I don't typically do with my hot picks, but she was the one girl who really blew me away after preliminaries. She is the best representative from her state in a very long time and she is the one girl who I can really see wearing the crown.

New York - Hannah Lopa

I am taking a huge risk here by putting New York as my winner but I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t think it was possible. In fact, I am shocked that I am doing this. I was unsure about Hannah when she was first crowned but after her transformation, I knew she was going to be a contender. She looked stunning in every photo during her time in Vegas and proved that she is a favorite and solidified that with a strong performance in the preliminary competition, especially in evening gown. She also has an excellent backstory as she was in an abusive relationship and is a very good speaker as well which will give her many points in the interview segment. I could have gone in many directions but the reason I chose Hannah as my winner is that she has the aura of a classic Miss USA yet she is a modern day woman and lives up to WME/IMG’s standards as well.

Thank you for reading and tell me what you think!
Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat May 13, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Juan Sebastian

Re: ♛ Miss USA 2017 | Juan Sebastian's Final Hot Picks ♛

Postby DORABIAN » Sat May 13, 2017 5:29 pm

CALIFORNIA WONT MAKE IT TO THE TOP 5!
YOU RANKED RHODE ISLAND TO LOW! BIG MISTAKE!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Sorry for the delay but the thread is finally done and my entire ranking/commentary is up!
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 13, 2017 7:00 pm

DORABIAN wrote:CALIFORNIA WONT MAKE IT TO THE TOP 5!

We will see about Rhode Island and California is only in my Top 10, not my Top 5.
Juan Sebastian

Postby novemberRain » Sun May 14, 2017 12:19 am

Wowza, A+++++ for Your Magnificent efforts :7
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby Arandu » Sun May 14, 2017 12:57 am

You did a good job. Most of your choices arer consistent!
Arandu

Real Life Name/Nick: Luiz
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1954
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe Pageant

Postby PaulaTaylor » Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 am

Chhavi for the win. I love Chhavi. I hope she does not suffer the same fate as Chelsea last year [-O< [-O< :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
PaulaTaylor

Date of Birth: 03 Sep 1995
Profession: University Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: white boys

Postby babycakes55 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:30 am

I'm really not on the New York bandwagon. I think it has to do with the eyes - she reminds me of Nicky Nichols from Orange is the New Black. Nonetheless, I can't deny she is a strong contender.

Great review though! I hope Minnesota did enough to slip in the Top 10, along with Nevada. I hope South Carolina and California advance to the Top 5 as well.
"There is no need to imitate any man in order to be at their level. We are all created equal."

-Keysi Sayago, Miss Universe Venezuela 2016
babycakes55
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1996
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Entrepeneur
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Sketching, Painting

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 14, 2017 1:38 am

babycakes55 wrote:I'm really not on the New York bandwagon. I think it has to do with the eyes - she reminds me of Nicky Nichols from Orange is the New Black. Nonetheless, I can't deny she is a strong contender.

Great review though! I hope Minnesota did enough to slip in the Top 10, along with Nevada. I hope South Carolina and California advance to the Top 5 as well.

Thank you!

I can see where you are coming about New York's eyes. They aren't the most expressive and if she had green eyes, she would look like an angel. I never really choose fearless girls but she is a strong contender and really stole the show for me in prelims which is why I picked her as my winner.

And I agree about Minnesota, I really want her to make the Top 10 but there wasn't enough room for her, if it was a completely personal list I would probably switch her and District of Columbia but DC is a sure placer IMO so I had to include her.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 am

PaulaTaylor wrote:Chhavi for the win. I love Chhavi. I hope she does not suffer the same fate as Chelsea last year [-O< [-O< :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

I think it's very possible would not complain if she wins the crown! I think she is stunning and did a great job in prelims.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am

novemberRain wrote:Wowza, A+++++ for Your Magnificent efforts :7

Arandu wrote:You did a good job. Most of your choices arer consistent!

Thank you to the both of you!!!!!!
Juan Sebastian

Postby firerprince » Sun May 14, 2017 2:02 am

Whatta effort and nice read pal >:D<
Appreciate it making my sentimental fav as your winner :hx Don't mind her winning at all
=c3
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby lingintexas » Sun May 14, 2017 3:37 am

Pennsylvania for the win
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 am

Kudos, solid selection. NEW YORK! She has something that caught my attention. I have her as my winner but I am not joining the prediction game though, no enough time to assess all contestants! :!!
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby Rauma » Sun May 14, 2017 8:17 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:

We will see about Rhode Island and California is only in my Top 10, not my Top 5.

Agree, Rhode Island and California was my faves at the beginning but the more I saw of others they both kind of fade out. But well, we never know exactly. For me making Miss USA PG is more like lottery my personal taste and common sense are not applicable at Miss USA :)(

However New York is a great option for the winner ;) yet I like Pennsylvania the most :-*
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby dabunique » Sun May 14, 2017 8:38 am

Thanks for showing sum love to my girl Linette

She gon pull a surprise I know it

[youtube]A7BOmQaEEcM[/youtube]
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 am

Rauma wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

Agree, Rhode Island and California was my faves at the beginning but the more I saw of others they both kind of fade out. But well, we never know exactly. For me making Miss USA PG is more like lottery my personal taste and common sense are not applicable at Miss USA :)(

However New York is a great option for the winner ;) yet I like Pennsylvania the most :-*

Thank you and yeah, Miss USA is now like the lottery so I honestly don't feel nervous picking a girl who's not the obvious choice as my winner!

I'm surprised I'm not the only one with New York as the winner! And I agree on Rhode Island, she really faded out for me and even though she is gorgeous and has a backstory, it doesn't always translate into interview and I thought her preliminary performance was not her best at all, I won't complain if she places though! California I still love but I don't see her winning like everyone else does, I can see her in the Top 5 but I don't see a Miss USA in her. And I think New York and Pennsylvania may both make it and even though Pennsylvania is more facially beautiful, New York did better in the prelims which is why she edged her out.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 am

dabunique wrote:Thanks for showing sum love to my girl Linette

She gon pull a surprise I know it

Would not be surprised to see her in the Top 10!
Juan Sebastian

Postby harper » Sun May 14, 2017 11:08 am

Very comprehensive.Bravo to you.Alaska for the win
harper
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: kar
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1994
Profession: Education
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading , shopping, watching tv

Postby Pappadeauxxx » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 pm

We have the same winner! I love her prelim performance.
Pappadeauxxx
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: MC
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Business Owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: What you gonna do bout that?

Return to Miss Universe