THE DUCHESS FINAL LIST- MISS USA 2017

THE DUCHESS FINAL LIST- MISS USA 2017

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 6:19 am

THE DUCHESS’ FINAL ASSESMENT
MISS USA 2017 TOP 10 + ALTERNATES AND FAVORITES

Finally! The new Miss USA will be crown tomorrow night and Deshauna’s reign will finally be over. Yes you all can call me shady but the reality is that I don’t have to be sad for a reign that in my opinion was Hardin’s to begin with. Also let’s be real, she is a free fall from Olivia Jordan (My pick for Miss Universe in my mental prediction) even though she is a fairly nice performer. Now ya’ll can hate on me because I’m happy Barber will be out, and for that ya’ll can kiss my beige Rican butt. Anyways enough positivity, let’s get down to business. We are here to read my choices of the TOP 10, TOP 5, TOP 3 and alternates with the little addition of my favorites to win.
Now, considering that this year hasn’t exactly been the year of favorites winning the crown (#neverforgetPONCE) so I wouldn’t be surprised if SOUTH CAROLINA, NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA are left without the crown. Besides I am all for a back to black but not as sure is achievable anymore. But more on that later, for now let’s focus on choosing a Top 10 which I got to admit was the best decision because I’m afraid this is not the strongest batch. 90% of these girls walked yesterday as if they were in the mall and let’s be real when the Asians and Latinas start working it on the Miss Universe prelims, we are going to need a bitch that can walk at least pretty.

ALTERNATES: TEXAS, MINNESOTA, ARKANSAS, TENNESSEE AND UTAH
HOW I WISH ONE OF THESE GIRLS TOOK HAWAII’S SPOT. I’D BE SO GLAD EVEN IF IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE PREDICTION.

11TH POSITION, WHICH ALSO MEANS THE GIRL WHO COULD CRACK THE TOP 11 IS…
NEW JERSEY OR DC
Don’t care about either to be honest but I know maybe one of them is in either as #11 or in the place of a favorite.

10TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
NEW YORK
Great Preliminary, but she is not a Miss Universe. Could slip into the Top 10 but shouldn’t go further.

9TH PLACE IS FOR…
HAWAII
This bitch is in, I am afraid. Thank You, Prelims

8TH PLACE IS FOR…
NORTH CAROLINA
LET YOUR HAIR DOWN DAMMIT!

7TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
ILLINOIS

6TH PLACE BELONGS TO…

CALIFORNIA
Pre- Arrival: 6
Pre- Prelim: 5

COMPLETING THE TOP 5…

RHODE ISLAND
Pre- Arrival: 11
Pre- Prelim: 6
This is a girl that I am barely seeing anywhere on the lists and I am actually very surprised that some of you are not seeing how well this girl fits IMG. And how much this girl looks like that one girl in every pageant that somehow wiggles her way into the Top 5, there is always one hahaha. Now this girl is so refreshingly beautiful, besides being a great performer in the preliminary competition although this is another girl that needs another dress. Her dress looked so meh, for lack of a better word, but she knew how to work it and look absolutely beautiful. She has amazing candids and her smile is a scene-stealer on professional photos, she even possesses one of the best glamshots. I think this girl can get to the Top 5 but does not deserve to win a MUSA crown even if Dorabian gets a heart attack. I understand that IMG looks for a different type of girl and this girl is probably the perfect mold for it but let’s be honest. She is not better than the rest of these girls, and we can find a girl who matches the IMG mold while staying as a beauty pageant. Pia and Iris are the perfect examples of this but I’m afraid Rhode Island shouldn’t win the crown. Best Case (and by that I mean miracle): 1st Runner Up.

4TH PLACE GOES TO…

NEVADA
Pre- Arrival: 2
Pre- Prelim: 3
Now Malko, before you go insane and yell at me let me explain papi. I agree on you that Lauren is an amazing competitor WORTHY of a crown and she had the second best performance of the night. But I have had this feeling I can’t seem to shake off that they won’t let her get to the Top 3 or at least they won’t give her the crown. I just don’t see it. Now, can she do it? Of course she can. I actually don’t believe she is an ugly candidate or a playboy bunny, that girl just needs a styling like at the prelims which can be achieved during her reign. For me she has one of the best modeling abilities from this year’s batch, especially picture with barely any makeup. The only obstacle for Lauren is called a makeup brush, it can bury her. But if she puts effort of her performance she can easily get further in the list but that is ENTIRELY up to her to achieve the crown tonight. But people take the blindfold of your eyes and realize this girl is not one to ignore for she could shake about 40% of the lists I’ve seen. Best Scenario: 1st Runner Up.
THE TOP 3

2ND RUNNER UP IS…

SOUTH CAROLINA
Pre- Arrival: 3
Pre- Prelim: 2
OKAY, let’s be fucking real. The bitch was probably the best performance of the night and she stood out in a night which 90% of the girls managed to bomb. And since the beginning she hasn’t failed to impress me with her candid shots, telegenic qualities and speaking abilities along side with the best smile. She is for me the best black girl by far even though most people think India is better, for me South Carolina is miles ahead in terms of a complete package. She had an amazing performance in the Swimsuit portion even though that swimsuit emphasized that she had zero breast, which threw off her figure. But she was great also in the evening gown portion WHICH BARELY ANYBODY did (SS and EG combo) but I hate her gown and I wish she could change it because it doesn’t scream winner to me. NOW will she be an upgrade from Deshauna? Absolutely, both physically and performance wise and by far. Does she belong in the IMG era? Sure, as Deshauna proved. Could she be Iris’ successor? I’m not sure although I wouldn’t mind if she took the american crown. Best Case Scenario: Winner, even if I don’t exactly want her to.

1ST RUNNER UP IS… Image

PENNSYLVANIA
Pre- Arrival: 4
Pre- Prelim: 1
Okay, her preliminary wasn’t as good as I expected it in the swimsuit portion but it was still a great. She reminds me so much of Stefania Fernandez and the qualities to win. Look for me this would be your best option or perhaps the most obvious if you want to win the Miss Universe, especially with what is turning out to be a rather weak pageant. She has a beautiful face which is the best mix between stunning yet gentle, perfect for the IMG era. She has a nice body and a rather nice catwalk even if I miss the good old days of Zuleyka and Taliana. And she has a good nice story that can help her chances, with a good platform for being healthy. I think that her only bad physically is that her face looks so tiny sometimes in comparison to her body curves, especially in her evening gown. But I am not sure her dress was the best choice because it made her body look rather odd but she still knew how to pull it off. Even though I think Pennsylvania would make an amazing representative for USA and for me she could win and I would have nothing wrong to say. I will be absolutely glad and would be in my Top 5 list as of right now.

MISS USA 2017 IS…

MASSACHUSETS
Pre- Arrival: 7
Pre- Prelim: 4
I know. Lay on me. But hear a girl out. This young lady was not interesting to me a month ago, she seemed okayish or pageant patty in a way. And then as the arrivals and the weeks following I started to noticed that should a great Top 5 mostly because she is well spoken, falls into the IMG bubbly personality and she is very beautiful. NOW, what left me absolutely silent during the preliminary is how well this woman looks on camera, the aura that she presented a couple days ago has stayed with me. Her performances for me were good enough to get her in the Top 10 and I see that she is very well spoken so I think she did well on the interviews. But I have spend the last hour just looking at material of her because I can’t shake this gut feeling that she could end up taking the crown. And let me tell you, this could be one of the best faces of the international pageant and for me a deserving win of the national pageant. She just needs to amp up the catwalks a bit because her hair looks amazing and her dress fit her and her aesthetic like a glove. The only problem she could have is that the makeup artist puts too much powder under her eyes, which can be a problem. BUT I believe this girl has a queenly aura on stage that could surprise many just like it surprised me. And I know this is risky as f**k, and I know that I am pretty much throwing away my Prediction Game but you what? I don’t care, because for me Massachusetts could do SO WELL tonight if she leaves her styling as it is and amps her catwalk. If I’m wrong, it’s not like the winner (DESERVING) is on my Top 6 so I am not worried. But bitches, if I am right… uf, if I am. So screw it, life is too short to make safe bets.

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: THE DUCHESS FINAL LIST- MISS USA 2017

Postby Jaishee » Sun May 14, 2017 7:41 am

Omg we almost have the same Top 10! Great list, Massachusetts is also a revelation for me. Hope she goes far! :=p
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby andydmoray » Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 am

Much as I appreciate your boldness, I really don't see it happening. It's not against you, hon, but I think you guys overemphasize the power of backstory. Rhode Island does have a moving story and she gave a solid prelims performance, but that face says nothing about Miss USA. It's the same with Massachusetts (although I include her in my "maybe" list). I really don't get the fuss about these girls. We'll see if I am proven wrong or not.
COPYCATS AND CHEATERS, TRY ME! AND YOU'LL SEE.

PG 2019: 6th | PG 2020: 2nd | PG 2021: 6th
andydmoray
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Andy Joshua
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: English teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: music, pageant, writing, traveling

Postby DORABIAN » Sun May 14, 2017 8:44 am

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FORUMER WHO HAVE GREAT SENSE!!! YOU CAN SEE THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF RHODE ISLAND.. CONGRATS!!
I BELIEVE PEOPLE WILL REGRET WHEN RI GET THE CROWN LATER!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby DORABIAN » Sun May 14, 2017 8:45 am

andydmoray wrote:

Much as I appreciate your boldness, I really don't see it happening. It's not against you, hon, but I think you guys overemphasize the power of backstory. Rhode Island does have a moving story and she gave a solid prelims performance, but that face says nothing about Miss USA. It's the same with Massachusetts (although I include her in my "maybe" list). I really don't get the fuss about these girls. We'll see if I am proven wrong or not.

YOU TALK RUBBISH.. REMEMBER LAST YEAR UGLY DESHAUNA WON THE CROWN! THIS IS IMG ERA!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby firerprince » Sun May 14, 2017 10:19 am

6/10 and very bold placement for MASSACHUSETTS, I got her @9th place :-P Idk about Rhode Island, she's a potential semifinalistbut I think she'll be stuck in the 1st round (unless they choose a weak Top 10). I have NC in the 12th spot but if ever she enters Top10 I'll be super happy to death :!! :!! :!! :!!
All in all, Good job buddy! Best of luck to your girls >:D<
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby firerprince » Sun May 14, 2017 10:25 am

DORABIAN wrote:
andydmoray wrote:

YOU TALK RUBBISH.. REMEMBER LAST YEAR UGLY DESHAUNA WON THE CROWN! THIS IS IMG ERA!

Watch your words buddy [-X you don't call other's opinion as "rubbish" just because it doesn't conform to yours. :=p You're always cheering for RI that it sounded like your pushing her to our faces already. Remember when you predicted VENEZUELA to win? Oh gosh, don't get me started. :-D
firerprince

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby TheK » Sun May 14, 2017 12:28 pm

great list. bold but :=p

just my top 10/11 favs ...

MY money is on...
1.District of Columbia- academic credentials
2.California - not just the sash but i think she is really strong for this gig
3.Kentucky-academic credentials
4.South Carolina - in a sea of cheerleaders i find her the best for pagents

By casting choice.....
5.Missouri- being the first black representative....of her state she might be the token queen
6.New York or Pennsylvania - they will put atleast one red head
7.New Jersey or Hawaii - i have a feeling that they will put an immigrant
8.Utah or that other girl that competed in MISS teen USA - Just because they are legacy candidates. also Utah being full figured gal

By the past archetype
9.North Carolina or Minnesota- not really that sure about them but oh well. i just find them trump era-ish for some weird reason

By Tradition
10.Texas- because duh the only state that have 5peat win on this gig. also i cant think anymore hahahah

By Popularity online
Alabama- as fan vote

i based it on their profiles, video package and preliminary performance
Lastly I am most probably dead wrong about this list hahah

Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby Malkovich » Sun May 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Wow! A very fearless winner. I love it!
La sencillez es la clave de la elegancia :-*
Malkovich

Real Life Name/Nick: Jhan
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Critic
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:36 pm

andydmoray wrote:

Actually I am not even taking into consideration their backstories as much as people do, and Rhode Island may not scream MUSA much less Miss Universe but like I pointed out on my review, she looks like that ONE chick who always wiggles herself in the Top 5. Theres always one. As for Massachussets, trust me even I think I'm insane but this girl had a good performance and with her communucations skills she might make it to the Top 10. And this is not the Trump Era type of candidate even if sbe is exquiitely beautiful, I think the only backstory from her that I remember was that one of her arms is longer than the other or something. But with the candidates for this year winning how they are I would be surprised if a favorite wins.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Jaishee wrote:
Omg we almost have the same Top 10! Great list, Massachusetts is also a revelation for me. Hope she goes far! :=p

North Carolina was actually my winner Pre-Arrival, she went a little down pre prelim but if she could remind me on stage why I fell in love with her candidacy I would be more than happy to see her win.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm

DORABIAN wrote:
andydmoray wrote:

Remember last year bitchy Venezuela lost the crown? This is IMG but it is still about finding a successor for Iris, and I'm afraid Rhode Island is good but should not win.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:42 pm

firerprince wrote:
6/10 and very bold placement for MASSACHUSETTS, I got her @9th place :-P Idk about Rhode Island, she's a potential semifinalistbut I think she'll be stuck in the 1st round (unless they choose a weak Top 10). I have NC in the 12th spot but if ever she enters Top10 I'll be super happy to death :!! :!! :!! :!!
All in all, Good job buddy! Best of luck to your girls >:D<

I actually wouldnt mind if my alternates takes Hawaii's and NY's spot, if it wasnt for their performances they could clap because theyre just not MUSa but I'd die happy is NC does well too
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Malkovich wrote:Wow! A very fearless winner. I love it!

I probably blew my chances but if I'm rught im wearing that badge like a motherfucker
The Duchess

Postby leovargas » Sun May 14, 2017 5:39 pm

8/10!! Great list!! The girls from my list who missed your top 10 were DC and New Jersey (but both of them are right after on your list), and I don't have North Carolina and Hawaii on my top 10 (NC is #11 and Hawaii is #13 in my list) #:-S
BRAZIL Miss Universe

11 2nd RU
12 4th RU
13 4th RU
14 TOP 15
15 TOP 15
16 TOP 13
17 TOP 10
18 TOP 20
19 TOP 20
20 1st RU
leovargas

Real Life Name/Nick: Leonardo Vargas
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1992
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lawyer

Postby Jeffrey Nidal » Mon May 15, 2017 3:15 am

The Dutchess wrote:

Finally! The new Miss USA will be crown tomorrow night and Deshauna’s reign will finally be over. Yes you all can call me shady but the reality is that I don’t have to be sad for a reign that in my opinion was Hardin’s to begin with. Also let’s be real, she is a free fall from Olivia Jordan (My pick for Miss Universe in my mental prediction) even though she is a fairly nice performer. Now ya’ll can hate on me because I’m happy Barber will be out, and for that ya’ll can kiss my beige Rican butt. Anyways enough positivity, let’s get down to business. We are here to read my choices of the TOP 10, TOP 5, TOP 3 and alternates with the little addition of my favorites to win.
Now, considering that this year hasn’t exactly been the year of favorites winning the crown (#neverforgetPONCE) so I wouldn’t be surprised if SOUTH CAROLINA, NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA are left without the crown. Besides I am all for a back to black but not as sure is achievable anymore. But more on that later, for now let’s focus on choosing a Top 10 which I got to admit was the best decision because I’m afraid this is not the strongest batch. 90% of these girls walked yesterday as if they were in the mall and let’s be real when the Asians and Latinas start working it on the Miss Universe prelims, we are going to need a bitch that can walk at least pretty.

HOW I WISH ONE OF THESE GIRLS TOOK HAWAII’S SPOT. I’D BE SO GLAD EVEN IF IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE PREDICTION.

NEW JERSEY OR DC
Don’t care about either to be honest but I know maybe one of them is in either as #11 or in the place of a favorite.

10TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
NEW YORK
Great Preliminary, but she is not a Miss Universe. Could slip into the Top 10 but shouldn’t go further.

9TH PLACE IS FOR…
HAWAII

8TH PLACE IS FOR…
NORTH CAROLINA

7TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
ILLINOIS

6TH PLACE BELONGS TO…

CALIFORNIA

COMPLETING THE TOP 5…

RHODE ISLAND
This is a girl that I am barely seeing anywhere on the lists and I am actually very surprised that some of you are not seeing how well this girl fits IMG. And how much this girl looks like that one girl in every pageant that somehow wiggles her way into the Top 5, there is always one hahaha. Now this girl is so refreshingly beautiful, besides being a great performer in the preliminary competition although this is another girl that needs another dress. Her dress looked so meh, for lack of a better word, but she knew how to work it and look absolutely beautiful. She has amazing candids and her smile is a scene-stealer on professional photos, she even possesses one of the best glamshots. I think this girl can get to the Top 5 but does not deserve to win a MUSA crown even if Dorabian gets a heart attack. I understand that IMG looks for a different type of girl and this girl is probably the perfect mold for it but let’s be honest. She is not better than the rest of these girls, and we can find a girl who matches the IMG mold while staying as a beauty pageant. Pia and Iris are the perfect examples of this but I’m afraid Rhode Island shouldn’t win the crown. Best Case (and by that I mean miracle): 1st Runner Up.

4TH PLACE GOES TO…

NEVADA
Now Malko, before you go insane and yell at me let me explain papi. I agree on you that Lauren is an amazing competitor WORTHY of a crown and she had the second best performance of the night. But I have had this feeling I can’t seem to shake off that they won’t let her get to the Top 3 or at least they won’t give her the crown. I just don’t see it. Now, can she do it? Of course she can. I actually don’t believe she is an ugly candidate or a playboy bunny, that girl just needs a styling like at the prelims which can be achieved during her reign. For me she has one of the best modeling abilities from this year’s batch, especially picture with barely any makeup. The only obstacle for Lauren is called a makeup brush, it can bury her. But if she puts effort of her performance she can easily get further in the list but that is ENTIRELY up to her to achieve the crown tonight. But people take the blindfold of your eyes and realize this girl is not one to ignore for she could shake about 40% of the lists I’ve seen. Best Scenario: 1st Runner Up.
THE TOP 3

2ND RUNNER UP IS…

SOUTH CAROLINA
OKAY, let’s be fucking real. The bitch was probably the best performance of the night and she stood out in a night which 90% of the girls managed to bomb. And since the beginning she hasn’t failed to impress me with her candid shots, telegenic qualities and speaking abilities along side with the best smile. She is for me the best black girl by far even though most people think India is better, for me South Carolina is miles ahead in terms of a complete package. She had an amazing performance in the Swimsuit portion even though that swimsuit emphasized that she had zero breast, which threw off her figure. But she was great also in the evening gown portion WHICH BARELY ANYBODY did (SS and EG combo) but I hate her gown and I wish she could change it because it doesn’t scream winner to me. NOW will she be an upgrade from Deshauna? Absolutely, both physically and performance wise and by far. Does she belong in the IMG era? Sure, as Deshauna proved. Could she be Iris’ successor? I’m not sure although I wouldn’t mind if she took the american crown. Best Case Scenario: Winner, even if I don’t exactly want her to.

1ST RUNNER UP IS… Image

PENNSYLVANIA
Okay, her preliminary wasn’t as good as I expected it in the swimsuit portion but it was still a great. She reminds me so much of Stefania Fernandez and the qualities to win. Look for me this would be your best option or perhaps the most obvious if you want to win the Miss Universe, especially with what is turning out to be a rather weak pageant. She has a beautiful face which is the best mix between stunning yet gentle, perfect for the IMG era. She has a nice body and a rather nice catwalk even if I miss the good old days of Zuleyka and Taliana. And she has a good nice story that can help her chances, with a good platform for being healthy. I think that her only bad physically is that her face looks so tiny sometimes in comparison to her body curves, especially in her evening gown. But I am not sure her dress was the best choice because it made her body look rather odd but she still knew how to pull it off. Even though I think Pennsylvania would make an amazing representative for USA and for me she could win and I would have nothing wrong to say. I will be absolutely glad and would be in my Top 5 list as of right now.

MISS USA 2017 IS…

MASSACHUSETS
I know. Lay on me. But hear a girl out. This young lady was not interesting to me a month ago, she seemed okayish or pageant patty in a way. And then as the arrivals and the weeks following I started to noticed that should a great Top 5 mostly because she is well spoken, falls into the IMG bubbly personality and she is very beautiful. NOW, what left me absolutely silent during the preliminary is how well this woman looks on camera, the aura that she presented a couple days ago has stayed with me. Her performances for me were good enough to get her in the Top 10 and I see that she is very well spoken so I think she did well on the interviews. But I have spend the last hour just looking at material of her because I can’t shake this gut feeling that she could end up taking the crown. And let me tell you, this could be one of the best faces of the international pageant and for me a deserving win of the national pageant. She just needs to amp up the catwalks a bit because her hair looks amazing and her dress fit her and her aesthetic like a glove. The only problem she could have is that the makeup artist puts too much powder under her eyes, which can be a problem. BUT I believe this girl has a queenly aura on stage that could surprise many just like it surprised me. And I know this is risky as f**k, and I know that I am pretty much throwing away my Prediction Game but you what? I don’t care, because for me Massachusetts could do SO WELL tonight if she leaves her styling as it is and amps her catwalk. If I’m wrong, it’s not like the winner (DESERVING) is on my Top 6 so I am not worried. But bitches, if I am right… uf, if I am. So screw it, life is too short to make safe bets.

Funny :-j , your 11th pick is the actual top 2... nice one =;)) :%)) =;))
"Loving is Giving."
Jeffrey Nidal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rocky
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1990
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, hiking

Postby The Duchess » Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 am

Jeffrey Nidal wrote:
The Dutchess wrote:

NEW JERSEY OR DC

10TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
NEW YORK

9TH PLACE IS FOR…
HAWAII

8TH PLACE IS FOR…
NORTH CAROLINA

7TH PLACE BELONGS TO…
ILLINOIS

6TH PLACE BELONGS TO…

CALIFORNIA

COMPLETING THE TOP 5…

RHODE ISLAND

4TH PLACE GOES TO…

NEVADA
THE TOP 3

2ND RUNNER UP IS…

SOUTH CAROLINA

1ST RUNNER UP IS… Image

PENNSYLVANIA

MISS USA 2017 IS…

MASSACHUSETS

Funny :-j , your 11th pick is the actual top 2... nice one =;)) :%)) =;))

Maybe it was a message, I couldn't decide between the two so maybe I just didn't interpret the message =;))
The Duchess

Return to Miss Universe