MARIEL's OBSESSION!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MARIEL's OBSESSION!

Postby Sophia7 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

The truth is, I think some people here did not dislike Mariel because of her comments but some people wanted their candidate to get that MIP crown from Mariel, so they are hating Mariel so she will lose her MIP crown and boom might give it to the candidate they wanted.

For example, how many people here commented her that the MIP crown should have gone to Elima? or to Sutton? You know what? If a candidate cannot stand up for herself, then she is not worthy of any crown!

Go Mariel! Make a difference. Mariel-you are not a chicken! I salute you!

Camps has nothing to do with Mariel, but people here wanted to damage other camps! Good Lord!

Last edited by Sophia7 on Sat May 13, 2017 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Re: MARIEL's OBSESSION!

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Sophia7 wrote:I think some people did not dislike Mariel because of her comment but some fans wanted their candidate to get the MIP crown, so they are hating Mariel so she will lose her MIP crown and will give it to the candidate they wanted.

Gurl, hanapin mo nga ang full name ng driver ni Mariel.
My type of guy gurl =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Hiring din kasi me eh =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby ambasing » Fri May 12, 2017 1:42 pm

puke.mo.vaho wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:I think some people did not dislike Mariel because of her comment but some fans wanted their candidate to get the MIP crown, so they are hating Mariel so she will lose her MIP crown and will give it to the candidate they wanted.

hanapin mo din daw ang kumangkang sa ilong ni Rachel bax...malaki daw ---mantakin mo 1 year old pa lang nakantoto na ang ilong..hahahahaha
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri May 12, 2017 1:52 pm

ambasing wrote:
puke.mo.vaho wrote:

hanapin mo din daw ang kumangkang sa ilong ni Rachel bax...malaki daw ---mantakin mo 1 year old pa lang nakantoto na ang ilong..hahahahaha

ayyyy alllergic nga ako sa hipon. Pork chop ang gusto ko =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby hauteegirl » Fri May 12, 2017 4:15 pm

I was not a fan of Mariel but after she won i always support every Miss Philippines to their international journey. What i dislike about Mariel is her sense of tactlessness. Now it boomerang to her private life. Her being devirginized at age 14 is gonna crucify her come MI 2017 finals. Fine! She has the right to speak up like we all do but then she continued to go on amd on and on like a self-righteous half-baked smart girl. She did not apologize right away. Look what happened now, her late apology is too late. She should have waited to say that after her MI stint not right now. She said now that shes a crowned queen she will use that as her voice??? To do what? Tell me, from cooking school to politics? Is she gonna make a huge political party? Whats her plan? You dont make political statements like that if you have no plan. I mean for us here is okay. Why? Nobody knows us, no photos of us here. Anyone can say anything to anybody but her shes now a public figure.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby benchtel » Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm

I dont like Mariel but I support her on this one: fight against evil forces and fake news arbiters. #JustSaying
benchtel
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: benchtel
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1978
Profession: lover
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: writing and reading

Postby Agua Maldita » Fri May 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Whats the drama about? Can so e one tell me?

Sophia7 wrote:The truth is, I think some people here did not dislike Mariel because of her comments but some people wanted their candidate to get that MIP crown from Mariel, so they are hating Mariel so she will lose her MIP crown and boom might give it to the candidate they wanted.

For example, how many people here commented her that the MIP crown should have gone to Elima? or to Sutton? You know what? If a candidate cannot stand up for herself, then she is not worthy of any crown!

Camps ahs nothign to do with Mariel, but people here wanted to damage other camps! Good Lord!
ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Postby sophocles » Fri May 12, 2017 11:06 pm

To make a long story short, this is a modern version of Hans Christian Andersen's The Emperor's New Clothes. Mariel just said what was already on everyone's mind, after Duterte appointed a supremely unqualified wh*re to a position of power in the Philippines. Thanks to Mariel's courage, everyone is now talking about this appointment. It turns out that the wh*re paid for the position with nature's credit card.

Agua Maldita wrote:

Sophia7 wrote:The truth is, I think some people here did not dislike Mariel because of her comments but some people wanted their candidate to get that MIP crown from Mariel, so they are hating Mariel so she will lose her MIP crown and boom might give it to the candidate they wanted.

Camps ahs nothign to do with Mariel, but people here wanted to damage other camps! Good Lord!
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby chinchansoo » Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 am

marami kasing forumer na mahilig kumain ng talangka, kaya nagigigng utak talangka na sila. Mahilig din sila makisawsaw at makipag away,
juice colored, nagkakalat sila sa social media..Pati ba naman yung driver sinasama, anong klaseng pag iisip yan. Di ako fan ni Mariel pero sobra naman yung kampo ni Mochang palaka. Sila ata ang nag drodroga [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X , . Tandaan, walang for ever sa termino ng gobyerno kaya hinay hinay lang,
chinchansoo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sat May 13, 2017 12:19 am

chinchansoo wrote: marami kasing forumer na mahilig kumain ng talangka, kaya nagigigng utak talangka na sila. Mahilig din sila makisawsaw at makipag away,
juice colored, nagkakalat sila sa social media..Pati ba naman yung driver sinasama, anong klaseng pag iisip yan. Di ako fan ni Mariel pero sobra naman yung kampo ni Mochang palaka. Sila ata ang nag drodroga [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X , . Tandaan, walang for ever sa termino ng gobyerno kaya hinay hinay lang,

Totoo po yun ateh. Walang 4ever sa termino sa gobyerno. No wonder masyadong BITTER ang mga KULTONG DILAW.

DEMOLITION JOB nila kay digong puro PALPAK!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

what's nextttttt????? ejk anik anek?????? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 13, 2017 12:26 am

puke.mo.vaho wrote:
chinchansoo wrote: marami kasing forumer na mahilig kumain ng talangka, kaya nagigigng utak talangka na sila. Mahilig din sila makisawsaw at makipag away,

Totoo po yun ateh. Walang 4ever sa termino sa gobyerno. No wonder masyadong BITTER ang mga KULTONG DILAW.

DEMOLITION JOB nila kay digong puro PALPAK!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

what's nextttttt????? ejk anik anek?????? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

SOBRANG PAGKA ADIK NITO AT PAGKABUANG. KAKAHIYA KA TSANG. MAGBBAGONG BUHAY KA NA. WALA KA BANG NAKIKITANG IBANG KULAY KUNDI DILAW AT PULA (DUGO SIMBOLO NG GOBYERNONG ITO). MALAPIT NG MAGUNAW ANG MUNDO PERO PAGSAMBA SA WALANG KWENTANG MGA TAO ANG GINAGAWA MO. BAYARAN KA BA NILA? MARAMI PANG IBANG KULAY AT KABOBOHAN AT PAGIGING BAYARAN ANG PAULIT ULIT NA DILAW ANG SASABIHIN KAPAG MAY MAPUNA LANG SA SINASAMBAN MONG MGA WALANG KWENTANG MGA TAO. [-X [-X
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sat May 13, 2017 1:14 am

manoypoe wrote:
puke.mo.vaho wrote:

SOBRANG PAGKA ADIK NITO AT PAGKABUANG. KAKAHIYA KA TSANG. MAGBBAGONG BUHAY KA NA. WALA KA BANG NAKIKITANG IBANG KULAY KUNDI DILAW AT PULA (DUGO SIMBOLO NG GOBYERNONG ITO). MALAPIT NG MAGUNAW ANG MUNDO PERO PAGSAMBA SA WALANG KWENTANG MGA TAO ANG GINAGAWA MO. BAYARAN KA BA NILA? MARAMI PANG IBANG KULAY AT KABOBOHAN AT PAGIGING BAYARAN ANG PAULIT ULIT NA DILAW ANG SASABIHIN KAPAG MAY MAPUNA LANG SA SINASAMBAN MONG MGA WALANG KWENTANG MGA TAO. [-X [-X

Kayo ang nakakahiya =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) jUst like Delimaw sa selda nag papansin pa rin sa mga press para lang mapansin =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Ay d po kami nagpa bayad. Tatak LP po yun eh. Iba po kami. Parang parang parang parang parang parang parang parang parang parang mahal mo po ba ang LUGAW ngayon???? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Mag bizness kaya tayo para magka milyones din tayo =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) LUGAW NG BAYAN- ALA PABEBE QUEEN. TIKMAN NYOOOOOOOOO =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby Sophia7 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:39 am

sophocles wrote:To make a long story short, this is a modern version of Hans Christian Andersen's The Emperor's New Clothes. Mariel just said what was already on everyone's mind, after Duterte appointed a supremely unqualified wh*re to a position of power in the Philippines. Thanks to Mariel's courage, everyone is now talking about this appointment. It turns out that the wh*re paid for the position with nature's credit card.

Agua Maldita wrote:

So that Mocha lady paid to get the spot in the Philippine government? What is the position of this Mocha lady? Baka she is the massage "hilut-hilut" lady?
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby caloy » Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 am

puke.mo.vaho wrote:

DAPAT KANG MAGPASALAMAT SA KULTONG DILAW NA SINASABI MO...KASI KUNG WALANG 1986 EDSA REVOLUTION EH HINDI KA MAKAKAPAGPOST NG MGA PINAGSASASABI MO!
AND TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE SOCIAL AND PRINT MEDIA....LAHAT WALANG PRENO IN GIVING THEIR VIEWS KAHIT BELOW THE BELT NA JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE DOING TO MARIEL. KUNG PANAHON PA NI MARCOS NGAYON TIYAK WALA ANG MGA POSTINGS NA 'TO MGA ATEH!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-
caloy
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: caloy
Date of Birth: 07 Sep 1961
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, reading books, traveling
Message: missosology is one of the best website i've seen since it tackles informative issues on pageantries

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Sat May 13, 2017 3:06 am

caloy wrote:
puke.mo.vaho wrote:

DAPAT KANG MAGPASALAMAT SA KULTONG DILAW NA SINASABI MO...KASI KUNG WALANG 1986 EDSA REVOLUTION EH HINDI KA MAKAKAPAGPOST NG MGA PINAGSASASABI MO!
AND TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE SOCIAL AND PRINT MEDIA....LAHAT WALANG PRENO IN GIVING THEIR VIEWS KAHIT BELOW THE BELT NA JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE DOING TO MARIEL. KUNG PANAHON PA NI MARCOS NGAYON TIYAK WALA ANG MGA POSTINGS NA 'TO MGA ATEH!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

Pinag bawal kaya yan ni FAKE LUGAW QUEEN ang mga sowwwwciaaaaaal media. Hindi na kasi dati na hawak nila ang mainstream media. They can easily brainwashed and twisted the truth.

Social media is sooo powerful. They can't handle the truth. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

KRIS Aquino: "Binubogbog nayla aketch sa sowwwsssyal media" :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

Wala na rin akong preno...best tetser chalaga si ateh Mariel Baabooissshhh. For the lab of country. I can say whateva i want. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho

Postby lucy » Sat May 13, 2017 4:37 am

TAMA KA WALA TALAGANG FOREVER SA GOBYERNO, AT WALA NG DILAWAN PA NA MAGIGING PRESIDENTE ITAGA MO YAN SA BATO! :)>-
lucy

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby The Duchess » Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am

hauteegirl wrote:I was not a fan of Mariel but after she won i always support every Miss Philippines to their international journey. What i dislike about Mariel is her sense of tactlessness. Now it boomerang to her private life. Her being devirginized at age 14 is gonna crucify her come MI 2017 finals. Fine! She has the right to speak up like we all do but then she continued to go on amd on and on like a self-righteous half-baked smart girl. She did not apologize right away. Look what happened now, her late apology is too late. She should have waited to say that after her MI stint not right now. She said now that shes a crowned queen she will use that as her voice??? To do what? Tell me, from cooking school to politics? Is she gonna make a huge political party? Whats her plan? You dont make political statements like that if you have no plan. I mean for us here is okay. Why? Nobody knows us, no photos of us here. Anyone can say anything to anybody but her shes now a public figure.

The fact that her apparent loss of virginity at 14 is even being discussed and used against her is not only disgusting but ridiculous and if her chances of winning a crown in MI are fried because of it I am afraid we have a bigger problem on our hands than a woman speaking her mind. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO MENTION HER SEXUAL HISTORY MUCH LESS HISTORY THAT MAY INVOLVE AN ADULT HAVING SEX WITH A FUCKING MINOR IN PAGEANTRY! I am not saying you are saying anything of that kind but to me it is absolutely disgusting that someone would bring that out, me parece aberrante. If real pinoy fans do not defend her because of this horrible allegations, whether or not its real, then what are we doing here? Do pigs realize they are mocking a child? cause she was 14 in that story. A child.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby hauteegirl » Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 am

The Dutchess wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:I was not a fan of Mariel but after she won i always support every Miss Philippines to their international journey. What i dislike about Mariel is her sense of tactlessness. Now it boomerang to her private life. Her being devirginized at age 14 is gonna crucify her come MI 2017 finals. Fine! She has the right to speak up like we all do but then she continued to go on amd on and on like a self-righteous half-baked smart girl. She did not apologize right away. Look what happened now, her late apology is too late. She should have waited to say that after her MI stint not right now. She said now that shes a crowned queen she will use that as her voice??? To do what? Tell me, from cooking school to politics? Is she gonna make a huge political party? Whats her plan? You dont make political statements like that if you have no plan. I mean for us here is okay. Why? Nobody knows us, no photos of us here. Anyone can say anything to anybody but her shes now a public figure.

The fact that her apparent loss of virginity at 14 is even being discussed and used against her is not only disgusting but ridiculous and if her chances of winning a crown in MI are fried because of it I am afraid we have a bigger problem on our hands than a woman speaking her mind. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO MENTION HER SEXUAL HISTORY MUCH LESS HISTORY THAT MAY INVOLVE AN ADULT HAVING SEX WITH A FUCKING MINOR IN PAGEANTRY! I am not saying you are saying anything of that kind but to me it is absolutely disgusting that someone would bring that out, me parece aberrante. If real pinoy fans do not defend her because of this horrible allegations, whether or not its real, then what are we doing here? Do pigs realize they are mocking a child? cause she was 14 in that story. A child.

Don't you think this is hypocritical? Never ever throw stones if you live in a glass house. It's like it's okay to say things but it's not okay for people to say things back to her? She really did belittle Mocha. If she didn't mean it why delete her post? She should have apologized right away and rephrased it. She used the word "unbiased". That kinda word can also be used against her. Is she biased or not? Is she really siding some political group here coz we all know Cory Aquino and Leni Robredo didn't have enough qualifications to be the pres/vice of our country and there are more to that during the Aquino regime. Regarding her sexual past, she's the one who dig and judged someone from her past. I think it's just right that people needs to know this also. Now, do i judge her? No, of course not. We all have that. We are sexual in nature. But, I don't condone it esp. sleeping with a minor or vice versa. Do we have to crucify her? Of course not. Life has to go on and she will remember this. Some people learn it in a hard way. You can't be judgmental and expect everyone to agree with you.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 am

The Dutchess wrote:

If freedom of expression is the only basis here so why was this Singaporean girl got ostracized and lost her job in Singapore for mocking filipinos? And that thaiguy tourist in Manila? who later apologized? Freedom of expression has to have boundaries. You can't use that all the time. Diplomacy is the keyword here. Do i agree with Mocha getting the job? of course not.. BUT, I also believe that the President has to hire his own people who he trusted to just like any other government officials around the world. That's all relative. You don't hire someone you don't know of especially working for you. I'd rather make statements regarding Mocha's achievement after a year or so rather than being judgmental right off the bat. Give this girl a chance like how Bb Pilipinas Org. gave a chance to Mariel, to Pia and countless girls in the past.
hauteegirl

Postby The Duchess » Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 am

hauteegirl wrote:
The Dutchess wrote:

Don't you think this is hypocritical? Never ever throw stones if you live in a glass house. It's like it's okay to say things but it's not okay for people to say things back to her? She really did belittle Mocha. If she didn't mean it why delete her post? She should have apologized right away and rephrased it. She used the word "unbiased". That kinda word can also be used against her. Is she biased or not? Is she really siding some political group here coz we all know Cory Aquino and Leni Robredo didn't have enough qualifications to be the pres/vice of our country and there are more to that during the Aquino regime. Regarding her sexual past, she's the one who dig and judged someone from her past. I think it's just right that people needs to know this also. Now, do i judge her? No, of course not. We all have that. We are sexual in nature. But, I don't condone it esp. sleeping with a minor or vice versa. Do we have to crucify her? Of course not. Life has to go on and she will remember this. Some people learn it in a hard way. You can't be judgmental and expect everyone to agree with you.

Past is one thing, go for it. Still it's stupid, but you have everything from 18 till now even 17 if you want to push it. But talking about the sexual history of someone specially of a 14 year old? That's where the line needs to get drawn. Specially if we don't know that story. I'm sorry but I am never going to find bringing up her "deflowering" as a child fair play, wrong does not excuse wrong, so yeah I will always call that fair play.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 am

lucy wrote:

TAMA KA WALA TALAGANG FOREVER SA GOBYERNO, AT WALA NG DILAWAN PA NA MAGIGING PRESIDENTE ITAGA MO YAN SA BATO! :)>-

=;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;))

NABUANG. KAYA PALA MESS WHORELED FANATIC KA. ISANG UTAK MO LANG ANG GUMAGANA. TANGNA NAMANG KABOBOHAN YAN. NAKA 16M LANG SI DIGONG, AKALA MAY FOREVER NA SA MGA BUANG. =;)) =;))

MARAMI PANG IBANG KULAY MALIBAN SA DILAW O PULA. WAG TINGNAN ANG KULAY KUNDI KUNG ANO ANG MAGANDA PARA SA BANSA NATIN.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am

HAUTEEGIRL IS DISGUSTING. PATI NOT VERIFIED INFO PARA MATIRA SI MARIEL, GINAGAMIT PA. EEEW...
BABAE KA BA ATENG? AMBABAW MO. TANGNA NAMAN OO. SHAME ON YOU. [-X [-X
manoypoe

Postby lucy » Sat May 13, 2017 11:26 am

manoypoe wrote:
lucy wrote:

=;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;))

NABUANG. KAYA PALA MESS WHORELED FANATIC KA. ISANG UTAK MO LANG ANG GUMAGANA. TANGNA NAMANG KABOBOHAN YAN. NAKA 16M LANG SI DIGONG, AKALA MAY FOREVER NA SA MGA BUANG. =;)) =;))

MARAMI PANG IBANG KULAY MALIBAN SA DILAW O PULA. WAG TINGNAN ANG KULAY KUNDI KUNG ANO ANG MAGANDA PARA SA BANSA NATIN.

MISS WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT! :-* , MISS U IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN EVEN THEIR FB PAGE IS HACKED WITH PORNOS! =;)) 8-}

lucy

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby BEKBEK » Sat May 13, 2017 1:17 pm

ANONG OBSESS :-O :-O :-O EH SIYA HUMUKAY NG SARILI NYANG LIBINGAN NOH... WALA NAMANG NAGTATANONG SA KANYA, TAPOS BIGLA NA LANG SIYA BUMIRADA SA TWEETER, OHHH HAYAN EH DI SUPER BASH SYA NG 5 MILLION MOCHA SUPPORTERS AT 21 MILLION DDS FANATICS.... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby BEKBEK » Sat May 13, 2017 1:29 pm

[youtube]0xh1xUWnEUU[/youtube]

[youtube]lF5lJvNbnFw[/youtube]

[youtube]shUhsKRza98[/youtube]

[youtube]rHsYHT43ayI[/youtube]

[youtube]HCeCRczpaPo[/youtube]

[youtube]UuxqPnGTCbo[/youtube]

[youtube]KZjoCg5TJhU[/youtube]
ImageImage
BEKBEK

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby hotcarl » Sat May 13, 2017 5:38 pm

lol so kailangan walang crown para magstand up sa beliefs? Filipino muna sya bago naging beauty queen kaya she has all the right to say if the govt is doing some shitty things
hotcarl

Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: office clerk
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Sat May 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Ilang beses ba dapat kayong i remind? When you are the
Opposition and you go up against MOCHA USON BLOG,
you end up in a futile shooting match with Doomsday.

click this video =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%))

ANG HIRAP NAMAN PAG PEKE LAHAT, PARANG YUNG VP LANG!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%))

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1992
Profession: Salesman
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball
Message: UTANG... minsan mas tumatagal pa yan kaysa sa isang relasyon!

Postby Princess Madeleine » Sat May 13, 2017 6:54 pm

HOOOOYYYYY ANGHELITA, MASYADO KANG HAMBOG AT MATAPOBRE SA KAPWA MOH !!! GANYAN BA ANG TINURO SAYO NG ESKWELAHAN, SIMBAHAN AT NG MAG MAGULANG MOH HAH !!! MASYADO KAYONG MAPAGMATAAS NI MARIEL !!! SINO KAYO PARA HUSGAHAN SI MOCHA !!! DIYOS BA KAYO !!! LAGING TATANDAAN, NA ANG TUNAY NA REYNA AY HINDI MAPANGLAIT !!! KASI ANG TUNAY NA KAGANDAHAN AY HINDI YUNG KUMIKINANG NA KORONA... KUNDI YUNG KUMIKINANG NA PUSO !!!

>:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<

Magdalena, wag masyadong paranoid, di lahat nababasa mo eh para sayo,
minsan sinasagot lang ang issue, wag hibang di sayo umiikot ang mundo!

Princess Madeleine

Date of Birth: 12 Jan 1993
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga bagay na GINAGAWA hindi dapat KINAKAHIYA
Message: dahil ang mga bagay na alam mong NAKAKAHIYA ay hindi mo na dapat GINAGAWA !!!

Postby Focpoclou Wang » Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Why it's hard for the yellow to understand that EJK is not state sponsored? and that war on drugs if for the benefit of all especially the innocent and the criminal as well. Kasi kapag naitigil mo ang drugs maaayos mo ang buhay ng users and pushers in the end ang mag bi-benefit nito ang buong bayan rin.

"President Duterte's main message all this time is about stopping the drugs and maintaining peace and order, so that the business community can thrive and also the economy can prosper."

TO MARIEL...
TRY TO USE A MIRROR, MAYBE YOU CAN SEE YOUR REAL SELF

ImageImage
Focpoclou Wang

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1992
Profession: Secretary
Hobbies/Interests: Selfies
Message: Ang relasyon binubuo ng respeto, tiwala at unawa. Hindi yung puro tuwad, pasok at bukaka!

Postby BANANA REPUBLIC » Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm

As children we loved heroes
As adults we understand villains

[youtube]DxniKh_l2gU[/youtube]
BANANA REPUBLIC

Date of Birth: 07 Feb 2002
Profession: Escort
Hobbies/Interests: Strip Clubs

Return to GENERAL