BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:20 am

SO, what was the purpose of the one-on-one interview if it all lead into this?

I know for the fact that the MGI peeps were screening the girls for "job interview"...

And it seems that they ignored all the signs that Anea was not really meant for the title, simply because they were already blinded by the idea that an "Anea victory" would make their pageant popular according to people's (meaning, Thais) pulse...

I've always had Claire as my MGI winner last year. My girl, Ayaka Tanaka, was actually aiming for the win as well, and she genuinely presented herself as someone who would like to work with MGI.

But well, it's really not about "stopping the war"... It's all about getting popular, being talked about, and whatever...

Yet, they will start charging $3000 as franchise fee this year...

Without Missosology guarding their rails, MGI became a huge mess!!! #Fact

My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Shizuma974 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:55 am

XAMURAI wrote:.

I know for the fact that the MGI peeps were screening the girls for "job interview"...

And it seems that they ignored all the signs that Anea was not really meant for the title, simply because they were already blinded by the idea that an "Anea victory" would make their pageant popular according to people's (meaning, Thais) pulse...

I've always had Claire as my MGI winner last year. My girl, Ayaka Tanaka, was actually aiming for the win as well, and she genuinely presented herself as someone who would like to work with MGI.

But well, it's really not about "stopping the war"... It's all about getting popular, being talked about, and whatever...

That's why I don't agree with some people here and don't want MFO to buy this franchise. MGI is still too young as an international pageant and their intentions are not clear enough. :#)]
Shizuma974
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby MissPluto » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:00 am

THIS PAGEANT IS MAKING IT'S OWN WAY TO SELF DESTRUCTION, IF YOU READ CAREFULLY THE REASON THAT WAS RELEASED BY NAWAT ALL OF THE REASON HE STATED HAS BEEN USED BEFORE TO REMOVE CABDIDATES FROM THE PAGEANT, AND NAWAT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU CONSIDER BEAUTY HIGHER THAN COMMITTMENT YOUR COPY CAT PAGEANT IS NONE THE LESS PATHETIC AS YOU ARE! I CAN FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH THIS DETHRONEMENT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE SINCE I DO NOT FOLLOW AND LIKE THIS PAGEANT IT'S JUST I FEEL THE NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW SINCE IT'S STILL A PAGEANT FORUM AND MGI IS A PAGEANT WELL A COPY CAT PAGEANT. SO NAWAT K BYE!
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:11 am

Shizuma974 wrote:

That's why I don't agree with some people here and don't want MFO to buy this franchise. MGI is still too young as an international pageant and their intentions are not clear enough. :#)]

Patience is a virtue. However MGI was not willing to wait. Just imagine... It took 10 years before Missosology considered ME as a Big 5. It took seven years for Miss Supra to be Big 5. Did they really expect Missosology to just elevate them with the big guns within two or three years?

I loved MGI. I was there in 2014, and it was fair, back then. Maybe because the organizers were careful with the actions, knowing that many national directors and Missosology staff were there to observe it live. Although Daryanne may not be the prettiest contestant, she was a worthy titleholder! I think that MGI chose the right winner with Dayanne.

But last year, everything seemed to be well-planned. BPCI and Femina sent girls from their organization, and both made it to the Top 5. Anea was appointed as Miss DR, despite being Miss Rhode Island just three months before. Thailand made it to the Top 5 despite being inferior to her predecessor. Only Claire really fought to the top without any questionable back story, although some were saying that Australia was planning to host the pageant that's why she had the upper edge.

Anyway... MGI had a lot of explanations to say, and now a can of worms has been opened. If they can survive this ordeal, they can become better and bigger! Hope that Claire will make things better for the org.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby koji » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:53 am

chellomellow wrote:From G B

Exclusive: learn why Anea Garcia is no longer Miss Gwand InternationalBy GB | Miss Gwand 2015, News | 24 March 2016 | Add Comment
The biggest pageant-related news of the year broke earlier today when MGI organization announced that Anea Garcia was no longer its official title holder. Many rumours immediately appeared, so we decided to go after the facts.

Teresa Chaivisut, vice-president of MGI, sent us a note of clarification:

“Although we believe Anea was the deserving winner at MGI coronation event, she has failed to fulfill her obligations as the reigning queen. First, her studies were in the way, making it very hard for us to schedule her activities. At several times we had to reschedule, cancel events, change or lose international flights. Miss Gwand International should be ready and focused on her job and charitable work.

In addition, she has also become very demaning, always asking for things which were not promised or part of the contact she signed, including bringing her grandmother to Bangkok, to live with her. She demanded for additional services which truly made no sense.

Her actions were disrespectful to the organisation and Mr Nawat does not appreciate this kind of attitude, which brought us to make this decision.

Claire Elizabeth Parker is very happy and ready to take over the duties as Miss Gwand International 2015. She will move to Thailand shortly and we will hold a press conference on April 1st for her official crowning. We expect Claire to vist at least 7 or 8 countries as Miss Gwand International and we are sure that she will suit the title properly and do an excellent job.

We take this opportunity to inform that soon we will also announce the host country for Miss Gwand International 2016.

This is the truth and we have nothing to hide, so please publish it”.

And that’s what we did. May the new Miss Gwand International, Claire Elizabeth Parker of Australia, have a wonderful reign!

omg! she's a bitch! She'll have more karma after this one. too bad.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby vinusya » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:07 am

WHICH CROWN?
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby vinusya » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 am

WHICH CROWN?
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:34 am

oh well now she can go and compete for MISS DR UNIVERSE
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:43 am

unbreakable wrote:She won't compete in Miss DR universe ,

here are the reasons why she lost the crown :

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=940133

SHE IS GOING TO DR AND SHE IS GOING TO SERVE THEM YESSSSSSSSSSS ANNA
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Stoichio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:13 am

IanC062 wrote:
I don't like when Queens are dethroned. It's always an uncomfortable situation, where the void of mystery is filled by conspiracy theorists.
I have always had a soft spot for Anea Garcia, even though I'm not a follower of MGI.
If she is pregnant, it would make sense that she wouldn't abort the child, as she is a practicing Christian, so she would stand down.
But, if she resigned to compete in another pageant, I find that very disrespectful. It's a dereliction of duty, and shows that she actually is a very untrustworthy person. We'll have to wait and see.

But, did anyone see what GB wrote upon the announcement ?! :-O
GB note: Claire Parker, or any of the other finalists, should have been the winner in first place! Now Miss Gwand has a real queen with a heart. Those who followed the pageant from a close distance know what we mean. Congratulations to MGI Organization and to the new title holder! More details to follow.

I wonder what they mean.

Have you forgotten?

Every pageant that this distrustful site GB associates into always suffers from extinction or self-destruction?

First the MTQI (that almost banished)

Next was Supranational (GB created the conflict and tried to stage its own version of Miss Supranational in India in 2014...that was why the real MS organizers were pressured to let a Miss India win in 2014 to cover up this shit by GlobalBull*shit!

And now this MGI...

People never learn.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 am

chellomellow wrote:From G B

Exclusive: learn why Anea Garcia is no longer Miss Gwand InternationalBy GB | Miss Gwand 2015, News | 24 March 2016 | Add Comment
The biggest pageant-related news of the year broke earlier today when MGI organization announced that Anea Garcia was no longer its official title holder. Many rumours immediately appeared, so we decided to go after the facts.

Teresa Chaivisut, vice-president of MGI, sent us a note of clarification:

“Although we believe Anea was the deserving winner at MGI coronation event, she has failed to fulfill her obligations as the reigning queen. First, her studies were in the way, making it very hard for us to schedule her activities. At several times we had to reschedule, cancel events, change or lose international flights. Miss Gwand International should be ready and focused on her job and charitable work.

In addition, she has also become very demaning, always asking for things which were not promised or part of the contact she signed, including bringing her grandmother to Bangkok, to live with her. She demanded for additional services which truly made no sense.

Her actions were disrespectful to the organisation and Mr Nawat does not appreciate this kind of attitude, which brought us to make this decision.

Claire Elizabeth Parker is very happy and ready to take over the duties as Miss Gwand International 2015. She will move to Thailand shortly and we will hold a press conference on April 1st for her official crowning. We expect Claire to vist at least 7 or 8 countries as Miss Gwand International and we are sure that she will suit the title properly and do an excellent job.

We take this opportunity to inform that soon we will also announce the host country for Miss Gwand International 2016.

This is the truth and we have nothing to hide, so please publish it”.

And that’s what we did. May the new Miss Gwand International, Claire Elizabeth Parker of Australia, have a wonderful reign!

YEAH on APRIL FOOLS DAY!

FUNNY!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

=;)) =;))
Stoichio

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 am

Stoichio wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
I don't like when Queens are dethroned. It's always an uncomfortable situation, where the void of mystery is filled by conspiracy theorists.
I have always had a soft spot for Anea Garcia, even though I'm not a follower of MGI.
If she is pregnant, it would make sense that she wouldn't abort the child, as she is a practicing Christian, so she would stand down.
But, if she resigned to compete in another pageant, I find that very disrespectful. It's a dereliction of duty, and shows that she actually is a very untrustworthy person. We'll have to wait and see.

GB note: Claire Parker, or any of the other finalists, should have been the winner in first place! Now Miss Gwand has a real queen with a heart. Those who followed the pageant from a close distance know what we mean. Congratulations to MGI Organization and to the new title holder! More details to follow.

I wonder what they mean.

Have you forgotten?

Every pageant that this distrustful site GB associates into always suffers from extinction or self-destruction?

Next was Supranational (GB created the conflict and tried to stage its own version of Miss Supranational in India in 2014...that was why the real MS organizers were pressured to let a Miss India win in 2014 to cover up this shit by GlobalBull*shit!

And now this MGI...

People never learn.

You mean, the current MS being supported by Missosology is not the same MS being licked by Global Bullshit?
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Stoichio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 am

Well, they are after popularity obviously that its supporters tried hard to pull down Miss Earth and Miss International.

If the panel of judges during the interview was all Thai, that explains why they did not really try to read between the lines of the candidates' answers. Thai English anyone! They were just impressed with the candidates' fluency in English ignoring the substance of what they say.

And besides the slogan of Miss Grandmama: TO STOP THE WAR is bound for SELF-DESTRUCTION. Who's sane person would actually believe in that motto? Let alone by a pageant???
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

I wonder what they mean.

Have you forgotten?

And now this MGI...

People never learn.

You mean, the current MS being supported by Missosology is not the same MS being licked by Global Bullshit?

I bet you know about the Supranational conflict in 2014 Earl. So I don't need to explain further to you. You know more than I know.

Bottomline is: GlobalBull*shit has no credibility and it is a BIG JINX to any pageant.
Stoichio

Postby Dibss » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:25 am

It's sad to know that instead of one party (Anea) supposedly getting the negative vibes after this mess, it's actually the BOTH (including MGI itself) which are taking their tolls.

OH WELL.

What can Doordex and ThaiBoy say about this? I bet they will start putting Anea down later on after their endless worth of praises months ago in the expense of other pageants which really don't care about them.

Dibss

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Rauma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:30 am

Fellows, look at it from the bright side ;) MGI has now a queen which is not from Caribbean ;)
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Rauma wrote:Fellows, look at it from the bright side ;) MGI has now a queen which is not from Caribbean ;)

and not American citizen!!! >:)
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby soledad » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 pm

PARUL SHAH should have been the MGI 2015. She was a standout that night and her answer solidified it. HOWEVER they want the tallest to win that night and the consistent one before the finals ALA EDYMAR and Australia and India placing higher because of political interests for MGI

WHAT THEY DO NOT REALIZE, FILIPINAS WHO WERE SENT IN AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT WORK REALLY HARD AND WORK HARDER THAN THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES MENTIONED
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby bobhita dulingpala » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Rauma wrote:Fellows, look at it from the bright side ;) MGI has now a queen which is not from Caribbean ;)

I don't see a bright side in this one. MGI is heeding towards a black hole.

=0 =0 =0
bobhita dulingpala
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: bobhita
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling
Message: Besides Miss Eco-Beauty, I won the Miss Photogenic title at the Miss Earth 2013 pageant.

Postby Roccolovescoco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:42 pm

omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some Big 5 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.
Roccolovescoco

Real Life Name/Nick: Sia
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Health

Postby bobhita dulingpala » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some Big 5 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.

Yeah, right!!! Try harder to convince us.
=0 =0 =0
bobhita dulingpala

Real Life Name/Nick: bobhita
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling
Message: Besides Miss Eco-Beauty, I won the Miss Photogenic title at the Miss Earth 2013 pageant.

Postby MissPluto » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some Big 5 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.

TRY HARDER B*TCH, IF WE ARE BAD MOUTHING MGI BECAUSE IT'S FROM THAILAND WE SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME WITH MIQ AND MISTER GLOBAL BUT HELLO THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS MGI DESERVE ALL THE BASHING FOR BEING AMBITIOUS AND A COPY CAT! THIS PAGEANT HAS BEEN A DISASTER FROM DAY 1, NO ORIGINALITY, ASASSINATING ANOTHER PAGEANT FOR THEIR OWN GOOD, REMOVING CANDIDATES FROM PAGEANT AND CANDIDATES FIRING BACK WITH ALLEGATIONS OR MAYBE WITH EVIDENCE. NOW YOUR GIVING US THE REASON THAT THE 1ST RUNNER UP IS WAY BETTER THAN THE WINNER OW COOL LAST TIME I CHECK ALL THE FORUMERS THAT LICKS NAWAT'S BUTT ARE ALL PRAISES FOR ANEA, WHAT HAPPENED? OH WELL MGI IS MGI BAD REPUTATION AS ALWAYS!
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: Professor
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby Islander1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm

If Anea did resigned to compete in Miss Dominican Republic, then she just lost the Miss Universe crown.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby lingintexas » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:20 pm

I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Sophia7 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:29 pm

lingintexas wrote:

Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:34 am

Who gives two rats asses about this chick? She was a hot mess at USA. One of the most overrated contestants who flopped her way to a second runner-up finish. She probably got dethroned because pageant officials found out that she does not have all of the adequate lady parts that is required for pageant girls.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby novemberRain » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:07 am

Geezz.. Don't worry about this pageant, just worry about the low Budget pageant which it claimed as BIG! better not serve poisoning foods to the girls again =;))
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby Oscillate » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:26 am

lingintexas wrote:

The shadiest is Miss World, honey. You can be thrown out of the top 5 (or if you are lucky, be part of the circle), doing NOTHING...on LIVE TELEVISION. I repeat, LIVE! >:) >:) >:)
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby cindy_kato » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:38 am

That tall lady who lacks facial beauty is the MOST OVERRATED PAGEANT CONTESTANT IN PAGEANT HISTORY. Thank goodness the pageant god saves us from misery.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:59 am

PH_BEAUTY wrote: People are saying that she is going to compete in Miss Republica Dominicana Universo :| Which I don't think is true...

She should've just waited after her reign :%((

and NO, she isn't pregnant... Confirmed by the first runner-up herself

I heard that too, taht she will compete in Miss Universe DR, and maybe, she really doesn't care much about MGI because it's unknown and Miss Universe is really her dream not some second rate Miss Universe wannabe pageant. =;)) =;)) =;))
JaninaCruz-Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International