SUPRA: TANIM, LAGLAG, & LAKAS BALAS

SUPRA: TANIM, LAGLAG, & LAKAS BALAS

Postby Agua Maldita » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:23 am

Agua's Tanim, Laglag & Lakas Balas at Supra
November 30, 2015 EST
By Agua Maldita

I must say Miss Supranational 2015 has lived up to its expectations. There are many girls with gorgeous faces but only a few have the overall package of a Supra Beauty Queen. Let's be honest, some of these girls are
smoking hot while others are WTF.

20th (tanim bala)
*SLOVAK REPUBLIC*
Okay. There is something about this girl. She comes off as being elegant. She needs to work on her angles though. Her gown is simple but she pulls it off. She has an okay body. I could have easily replaced her with Denmark, Israel, Sweden, or Georgia but these girls either have bad bodies, gowns, or styling. She can penetrate the Top 10 but she has to fight for her spot.

19th (tanim bala)
*INDONESIA*
Umm. At first this girl was out of my list but her gown and swimsuit performance is one of the best from Indonesia. She is exotic complete with dark complexion and sensuality. She is not gorgeous by any means but her overall presence makes you want to know about her. Her styling is well done. She's done her homework. I will be surprise if she doesn't make the cut.

18th (tanim bala)
*INDIA*
Another girl that I had trouble including in my list. Her evening gown is gold, swimsuit gold, shoes gold. Gold, gold, gold and wabam she made it through. It's really up to her whether she makes it farther than I expect. I love her gown while her body not so much.

17th (laglag bala)
*ICELAND*
One word: blonde. She has one of the prettiest faces. The only thing I dislike is her squar-ish body. It's better than Wales' she-hulk body. Being a Top 10 in Evening Gown catalpulted her into my top 20.

16th (laglag bala)
*SPAIN*
This girl is so fcuking gorgeous! And she is a heavy favorite. She really needs to wear a different gown if she wants to make it into the Top 5 or perhaps win. Her gown was perhaps one of the worst or borderline. But her undeniable beauty makes up for her flaws.

15th (laglag bala)
*MEXICO*
One of the most consistent girl in this pageant. Of course, her beauty screams supra. What I do not like is her gown choice and untoned body during the swimsuit competition. She and Spain went down my list but not enough to be left out. She was so effortless throughout the pageant and she needs to exude that with a better gown.

14th (tanim bala)
*BELARUS*
Despite having a tacky gown, this girl's beauty is unique and very European. She looks so glamarous. I love how she pulls off a one piece swimsuit. Expect this girl to go further and pounce all the other girls with her commanding presence.

13th (laglag bala)
*PANAMA*
She is another girl who I believe has been consistent. She is beautiful but she needs to lighten up on the make-up as at times the racoon look doesnt work for her. I really do like her body. And I think she will bring it come final night.

12th (tanim bala)
*RUSSIA*
She truly is a Russian doll. I love her carefree persona she projects based on her style. Her gown is very opulent then she switches gear and gives us a different kind of girl during the swimsuit round.

11th (tanim bala)
*THAILAND*
To me she has one of the strongest presence. She is flirtatious and expressive. I am on the fence in regards to her gown choice but it is quite blingy, see-thru. I can see her in the Top 5 if she brings her A-Game in the next days.

10th (laglag bala)
*POLAND*
Although homecourt advantage is quite soothing, this girl does not disappoint. She was fading but she showed up in a big way during the evening and swimsuit competitions. I love her gown despite not being called

9th (tanim bala)
*USA*
My girl. Honestly, I did not really fancy her. Over the last few days, she has skyrocketed and moved up on almost everyone's list. She outdone herself with her gown ensemble and her body is almost perfect. I wouldn't be surprise if she makes it further than Top 10 finish.

8th (tanim bala)
*GERMANY*
Another girl who blew me away in the last few days. Gorgeous gown but she needs to soften the shoes as it looks to busy and empowering with the gown. The girl knows how to present and perform in front of judges.

7th (laglag bala)
*CHILE*
At one point she was fading until both the evening and swimsuit competition. I love her evening gown. Some might say she's too high on my list but I think her beauty is worth a Top 7th finish at lease.

6th (tanim bala)
*LATVIA*
Stunning blonde. She exudes European sophistication. She also reminds me of a Victoria Secret model.

4th (lakas bala)
*ESTONIA*
She is stunning. She deserves a better venue. Perhaps a Miss Universe or Miss World stage. Her gown performance was icing on a cake. She has an excellent chance of winning the crown.

3rd (lakas bala)
*CANADA*
The girl next door look. I think she will surprise everyone by making it into the Top 5. I was smitten by her over all un-diva-ish look. Her gown and smoldering body solidify her as a Top 5.

2nd (lakas bala)
*PHILIPPINES*
This girl started out timid and now slaying every fcuking bitch with her performances. Her gown just blew me away while her swimsuit bod is almost up to par with the girls with real bangin' bodies. She can easily win the crown if she lets loose and not allow her nerves to confine her.

1st (lakas bala)
*AUSTRALIA*
Another girl that can win this crown. Like Canada, Philippines, and Estonia, she is just calm and humble. She looks stunning in her Almodal gown and boy she was rockin the stage with her fabulous physique.

Miss Supranational 2015
*PARAGUAY*
Wow. Royalty. I have nothing else to say.

:7 :7 :7 CONTINENTAL QUEENS :7 :7 :7
AFRICA: GHANA
AMERICAS: PARAGUAY
EUROPE: ESTONIA
ASIA & OCEANA: AUSTRALIA

ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Re: SUPRA: TANIM, LAGLAG, & LAKAS BALAS

Postby The Alchemist » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 am

Australia is wearing an Almodal gown?

Almodal seemed to be now well connected to pageant organizers, his creations are everywhere :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:04 pm

I love Rogelie's gown!!! Perfect for her. :=p
JaninaCruz-Vega
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby Pia2016 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:00 pm

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO OVERHYPE MISS SUPRA PHILIPPINES.. PERIOD.. NEXT!!
Pia2016
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Steve
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Profession: Lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Archery

Return to Miss Supranational