DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015

Re: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015

Postby Handsama » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:08 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Filippinos still bitter an rabid about Filippines not winning the Pageant. Move on people! :)>-

Here you go again. [-X

Well sorry but I only see Pinoys whining about Anea's answer. You don't see any puerto ricans or thais or Indians being bitter right? You need to learn to lose with dignity. Anea gave a great final question and even better speech. :)>-

From one American to another, apology accepted. Let's agree to disagree on her answer. Just a friendly advice, the world will be a much better place if you have more friends than enemies. Just be more discerning next time. :)>-

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Re: LIVE UPDATES- Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015

Postby Miss Pretty » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

SHREWD wrote:
Cannot even afford to broadcast their copycat pageant to the international viewers! Hahaha! :@) :@) :@)

Live streaming only? Hahaha! =b =b =b

Poor! Copycat! Full of drama! So scripted! =;)) =;)) =;))

I am so happy to see some idiot people are not happy and trying to hard to hide it.
Whatever you say, MGI is getting better and better. :finger:

Congratulations MGI for the best edition and the best batch of winners.
Miss Pretty
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1976
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Film, Music, Art, Travel

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

Handsama wrote:
From one American to another, apology accepted. Let's agree to disagree on her answer. Just a friendly advice, the world will be a much better place if you have more friends than enemies. Just be more discerning next time. :)>-[/b][/size][/color][/font]

You can disagree all you want, She won at the end. Just try not to be bitter about it and move on. A friendly advise. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Bellochiko » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:41 am

PAULO SANTANDER wrote:HOW ABOUT CORRECTING INDONESIA'S "NO-BIG4-CROWN, ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOSER" STATUS!!!????!!! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Mbie wrote:
PAULO SANTANDER wrote:do you think political correctness is helping or hurting MGI? >:)

PangAsarLang

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS HELPING TO FIX YOUR IRRITATING MIND..!!!! :O)

YOU'RE JUST PLAIN IDIOT...!!! Smfh!
Bellochiko
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: MB
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Handsama » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Handsama wrote:
From one American to another, apology accepted. Let's agree to disagree on her answer. Just a friendly advice, the world will be a much better place if you have more friends than enemies. Just be more discerning next time. :)>-[/b][/size][/color][/font]

You can disagree all you want, She won at the end. Just try not to be bitter about it and move on. A friendly advise. :)>-

Boy! You are one angry individual. What has Misso done to you? You can't even distinguish when someone is trying to make nice. You need to get rid of some of that anger. Have a lovely evening.
Handsama

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 am

Elvira Rose wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Mbie wrote:
vinusya wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
cocorocha wrote:what is there questions ?

Who is the most influential person in your life?

DR did not answer the question actually

She answered it.
Influential person is her dad. She is a child of rape and from that case she learn how to accept her condition and FORGIVE her dad. Because by forgiving her dad, she could learn how to live in PEACE and try to spread the message of peace to the rest of the world..

I DID NOT WATCH THE SHOW.. BUT DECIPHERING HER ANSWER.. I THINK SHE DID NOT ANSWER CORRECTLY. SHE ANSWERED FOR DRAMA, FOR COMPASSION. TO SWAY THE JUDGES IN HER FAVOR. HOW COULD HER DAD BE INFLUENTIAL TO HER? FIRST SHE IS A RAPE BABY, SHE DID NOT KNOW HER DAD? DO YOU THINK, SOMEONE WILL STILL CONSIDER HER DAD THE MOST INFLUENTIAL TO HER LIFE. HOW AND WHY?

Exactly she won't win with that answer in Miss Universe. Rape is a big thing in North America esp. child rape. There is no forgiveness of raping a child. But congrats to her for being courageous to share her story around the globe.

@ Elvira Rose: I think you got things wrong; She said she IS A CHILD of RAPE not RAPED AS A CHILD. IT WAS HER MOTHER NOT ANEA WHO WAS RAPED. No incestuous rape happened there, ok?
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:54 am

Handsama wrote:
Boy! You are one angry individual. What has Misso done to you? You can't even distinguish when someone is trying to make nice. You need to get rid of some of that anger. Have a lovely evening.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

I'm not the one complaining and whining about Anea's answer or MIG. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 am

Congratulations Anea. =D> =D> =D> And to all the girls who made the cut. :=p :=p :=p Specially to all Asian girls! :D/ :D/ :D/ Woohoo...! Go Team Asia! >=p >=p >=p

Missus wrote:I'm happy for Anea and I'm amazed at the glamour of the pageant.

That said, MGI needs to find its own identity. The pageant night is like a stitched up Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss World. No part of it is exactly original.

And I agree with some forumers. "Stop the war" is a stupid campaign for a beauty pageant, unless the winners get deployed to the war zones. Just stick with stopping violence, particularly domestic. It's still quite ridiculous but not exactly unrealistic for a pageant.

:=p :=p :=p Specially beauty pageant is supposed to be a platform for empowering women and most victims of domestic violence are women. :=p :=p :=p
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby GARAM PHANG » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 am

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
ASIAcan210 wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
Handsama wrote:India should have won.

There's just something inherently wrong with Anea's answer. My feeling is that she went for the shock value and drama by choosing her unknown rapist father as the most influential person in her life. American judges wouldn't have fallen for it. I mean...she could have given the same answer but could have chosen her mother instead. After all, her mother was the one who went through such a traumatic experience and survived. She could have given credit to the many women who were rape victims and yet chose to "glorify" the rapists by calling them influential. Anyway...just my two cents.

True very weird answer. She could have chosen her mother who raised her in spite of being raped! But to make her rapist father a hero? get real it's like telling everybody go and rape some girls and it is okay!

I totally agree .. I hope this will not encourage Monisha to go out and rape Indian girls. She is sending a wrong message esp to a like of Monisha who is a sexual deviant =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

SOME MAYBE SWAYED AT THAT VERY MOMENT BUT WHEN THEY POSE AND THINK AGAIN THIS TIME, THEY WILL REALIZE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER ANSWER. EMOTIONALLY, SHE HIT HER TARGET BUT IT WAS INDEED SO WRONG. SHE IS SORT OF GLORIFYING HER RAPIST FATHER AND GIVING NO CREDITS WHATSOEVER TO HER BRAVE MOTHER. I MEAN IN HER SPEECH (BUT OF COURSE, IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT IN REALITY).

HER MOTHER IS THE WIND BENEATH HER WINGS. WITHOUT HER, SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW. SHE MAY BE THE BEST AMONG THE CONTESTANTS. SHE MAY DESERVE THE CROWN FOR MANY BUT HER ANSWER DOES NOT DESERVE ANY PRAISE FOR THE WRONG MESSAGE ON HER Q&A.

A RAPIST FATHER IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? =O/ =O/ A RAPIST COULD NOT INFLUENCE YOU TO BE GOOD. THE MOTHER SHOULD BE OR WHOEVER RAISED HER TO BE THE BEST THAT SHE IS RIGHT NOW.. :=p :=p

Clearly, she is a huge fan favorite and is Miss Popular so Nawat crowning her as his winner is a brilliant move.

But no matter how I try to put a positive spin to her answer, I still cringe at its message. There is something there that offends the senses. If this were Miss USA all over again, she would have finished dead last in that group.

Although I'm glad to see another American bring home a crown, India would have been the better choice. Her answer made sense and I find her more beautiful than Anea (I know...beauty is subjective :-D ). Vartika is that type of Indian beauty that you don't see often.

MADAME MONISH WILL NEVER EVER RAPE AN INDIAN WOMAN BUT WILL DEFINETELY RAPE AN INDIAN MAN! MADAME MONISH IS ON DENIAL ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY...HE IS A LATENT HOMOSEXUAL.. ONLY GAY MEN ARE INTERESTED IN BEAUTY PAGEANT. AND THE WAY MADAME MONISH ACT OR BEHAVE ... HE IS DEFINITELY A GAY GUY TRYING TO HIDE HIS TRUE COLOR!
GARAM PHANG
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Postby OMA » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:32 am

Very confused on how others are interpreting Anea's answer
She was asked "Who is the most influential person in your life?"
Influence does not have to be a good thing; there are plenty of negative influences in life that can be really impactful and some people have to deal with on a day to day basis. Being a child of rape is one of those influences that Anea can never change; she will forever be impacted by that. But she is willing recognize that without him, she would not be here. There are plent of children, who come from a similar situation, that forgive their parent and there are also many rape victims who have forgiven their attackers. It's all a PERSONAL CHOICE; no one has to forgive a rapist, it's not a requirement, but for some people this a form of healing. Her answer is controversial but I think it derserves respect because this is Anea finding her healing.

SHE IS NOT CONDONING HIS ACTIONS BUT IS FORGIVING HIM FOR THE UNFORTUNATE WAY THAT HE WAS INVOLVED IN BRINGING HER INTO THIS WORLD.
Last edited by OMA on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
OMA

Real Life Name/Nick: Jani de Monte Oca
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1996
Profession: Aspiring something~
Hobbies/Interests: Does talking count?

Postby Katness » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:37 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Boy! You are one angry individual. What has Misso done to you? You can't even distinguish when someone is trying to make nice. You need to get rid of some of that anger. Have a lovely evening.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

I'm not the one complaining and whining about Anea's answer or MIG. :)>-

I've been following this exchanges and boy, I cringe!. Gurl, your line of reasoning is so petty like a five year old's. And you can't seem to grasp what the other guy is saying because you're so blinded by your anger. Calm down gurl ...and by golly, focus!!!!
they don't call me catty Katy for nothing!
Katness

Real Life Name/Nick: Katy
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Archery, Hunting

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:58 am

OMA wrote:
Influence does not have to be a good thing; there are plenty of negative influences in life that can be really impactful and some people have to deal with on a day to day basis. Being a child of rape is one of those influences that Anea can never change; she will forever be impacted by that. But she is willing recognize that without him, she would not be here. There are plent of children, who come from a similar situation, that forgive their parent and there are also many rape victims who have forgiven their attackers. It's all a PERSONAL CHOICE; no one has to forgive a rapist, it's not a requirement, but for some people this a form of healing. Her answer is controversial but I think it derserves respect because this is Anea finding her healing.

SHE IS NOT CONDONING HIS ACTIONS BUT IS FORGIVING HIM FOR THE UNFORTUNATE WAY THAT HE WAS INVOLVED IN BRINGING HER INTO THIS WORLD.

hopefully this will shed more understanding on her answer and people can move on
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Handsama » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 am

OMA wrote:

I do understand where she is coming from but us pageant fans have the luxury of dissecting her answer.

But imagine how her answer comes across the viewing public. Imagine some men listening to her answer and thinking ..."well forcing myself on my girlfriend may not be so bad after all...and if I get her pregnant, my future child might thank me for bringing her into this world...and even forgive me and consider me as the most influential person in her life...mind you, not her mother".

And I don't even want to think of the message it sends across young women.

That's why thanking her Mom would have been the better choice and would have had a similar impact on the audience...if that was what she was aiming for. In fact, she would have come across as more sympathetic and less calculating with that answer. But it worked on her Asian audience. She won and that's all that matters in the end, I suppose. :)>-
Handsama

Postby OMA » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:21 am

Handsama wrote:

I do understand where she is coming from but us pageant fans have the luxury of dissecting her answer.

But imagine how her answer comes across the viewing public. Imagine some men listening to her answer and thinking ..."well forcing myself on my girlfriend may not be so bad after all...and if I get her pregnant, my future child might thank me for bringing her into this world...and even forgive me and consider me as the most influential person in her life...mind you, not her mother".

That's why thanking her Mom would have been the better choice and would have had a similar impact on the audience...if that was what she was aiming for. In fact, she would have come across as more sympathetic and less calculating with that answer. But it worked on her Asian audience. She won and that's all that matters in the end, I suppose. :)>-

The question was not about "thanking" it was about influence. At no moment did she thank her father,
She did however forgive the influence he had in her life.
But I suppose an answer like this will elicit a lot of interpretations; which is important in considering the revitalization of pageants and their relevancy.
OMA

Real Life Name/Nick: Jani de Monte Oca
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1996
Profession: Aspiring something~
Hobbies/Interests: Does talking count?

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:39 am

OMA wrote:

Oh yeah? Hypothetically, what if she gets raped while doing her duties as MGI?, can she say the man who rapes her is now her most influence person in her life and that she will forgive him? Get real! she will go to court or will hire someone to kill this man for all we know!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby elyze_tan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 am

Congratulations to the USA. Back to back to back.

I'm guessing that next year winner will be a Miss International wannabe so I will be keeping an eye to the contestants who will crossover from MI to MGI.
elyze_tan

Real Life Name/Nick: Liz
Date of Birth: 15 May 1983
Profession: Accountant
Hobbies/Interests: too many to mention

Postby Toma » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:33 am

its so freakin funny how some people keep on arguing bout DR's final answer, some even think that she should gave different answer according to their preferences. Bitch please, its up to her cuz the question is WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN HER LIFE .. not who is the most influential person in some Missosology's bitches pathetic life

DEAL WITH IT .. GIRL IS STUNNING :hx

The rest of the Top 5 are all beautiful, Philippines is so exotic looking - she looks like Pocahontas :hx

BTW .. Congratz to Miss Gwand International Org for every well organised contest and glamorous production. Its even better than the so called Big 5 Pageants
Girls were treated with great comfort. People are complaining bout MGI copying other pageants while in fact 95% pageants are look a like .. quarantine, preliminary, national costume, swimsuit, evening gown, interview, opening number.. i dont see much of differences

THUMBS UP to Mr Nawat
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma

Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Profession: art & performing
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:41 am

INDOGS ESPECIALLY YOU ARE JUST WAY TOO DUMB AS DEEP AS THE MARIANAS TRENCH THAT'S WHY YOU ARE CROWNLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Mbie wrote:
PAULO SANTANDER wrote:HOW ABOUT CORRECTING INDONESIA'S "NO-BIG4-CROWN, ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOSER" STATUS!!!????!!! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Mbie wrote:
PAULO SANTANDER wrote:do you think political correctness is helping or hurting MGI? >:)

PangAsarLang

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS HELPING TO FIX YOUR IRRITATING MIND..!!!! :O)

YOU'RE JUST PLAIN IDIOT...!!! Smfh!
PAULO SANTANDER

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Postby Toma » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 am

Im pretty sure that Ane Garcia will be famous in the future. she kinda reminds me of Eva Longoria
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma

Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Profession: art & performing
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing

Postby REINASANJUAN » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:56 am

Wow, she is 6 feet tall! The rest of the top five looked migets. It was a lucky charm, the perfect question.

Bitch!, give me da crown!
REINASANJUAN
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Date of Birth: 07 Nov 2011
Profession: BEAUTY PAGEANT
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: write poems

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:26 am

Handsama wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Filippinos still bitter an rabid about Filippines not winning the Pageant. Move on people! :)>-

Here you go again, Nina, raiding that negative reputation button. No wonder you're being showered with them. If you don't take your finger off that button, you might just find yourself the "Queen" of negative reputation points.

What is wrong with people offering their opinions on Anea's answer? You and I know that Americans will shun that answer, knowing how most of Miss USA'a and Miss Universe's judges lean on the liberal side. Rape is a serious issue in the US especially now that Planned Parenthood is under attack from the Republicans. Do you really think that our beauty pageant judges will warm up to her answer?

You need to learn to respect other people's opinions. What you are doing is so un-American. [-X

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NINA THE BORICANT, THE QUEEN OF FLOPS AND HYPOCRISY KEPT ON SAYING THIS IS ABOUT BEING A FILIPINO. CAN THIS IDIOT HAVE SOME BRAIN, AT LEAST FOR ONCE? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ANSWE AND HOW GOOD IS THE ANSWER. WHAT IS THE MESSAGE SHE IS TRYING TO CONVEY. WE ARE NOT ATTACKING WHY SHE WON. YES SHE DESERVED IT AS MANY SAY BUT THE ANSWER DOES NOT DESERVE ANY PRAISE AT ALL FOR THE WRONG MESSAGE IT IS SIMPLY WRONG.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Georgina_Sparks » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 am

lold @ people praising this joke of a pageant and its phony winner. The speeches were so unnatural it made me cringe for a good 15 minutes. Don't get me started with the over all production. It was an over all mess to tell you the truth. No wonder they've been crowning unpleasant trannies since it started. They were doomed ever since they crowned that puerto rican jack nicholson miss world reject. You guys have no taste at all, admit it!
Georgina_Sparks
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1997
Profession: I don't respond to peasants or anyone below me =)
Hobbies/Interests: ✈ $ ♥ ☠ ☀ ♔

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:32 am

Handsama wrote:
OMA wrote:

THIS IS THE MOST SENSIBLE ANSWER. :=p :=p MAYBE SHE CAN ALSO ELABORATE ON HER ANSWER LATER ON ANG GIVE CREDIT TO HER MOTHER. :=p :=p
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby TripleB » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:44 am

What do you expect from this irrelevant copycat pageant?, well a dumb plain winner that looks like a fucking man. I feel bad for Parul, she deserved so much more than this pathethic circus 8-} Bye
TripleB

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1928
Profession: Basher
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Georgina_Sparks » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:20 am

India and the Philippines were too good for this mess. I feel bad for both girls actually. I mean who wouldn't be insulted if they crowned a tacky humungous ghetto horse faced pageant patty tranny over me? lol this mess has always been a joke ever since they crowned that pale lifeless miss world reject borikuakua. Hilarious
Georgina_Sparks

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1997
Profession: I don't respond to peasants or anyone below me =)
Hobbies/Interests: ✈ $ ♥ ☠ ☀ ♔

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:31 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
OMA wrote:

hopefully this will shed more understanding on her answer and people can move on

The same group of people won't move on unless they win everything in the contest. >:) >:) >:)
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:36 am

Aren't them the same group of people? 'We need to move on too'. Last laugh! :%)) =;))
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:49 am

I saw someone's post on MGI FB, she claimed that Thailand will never allow Philippines to win MGI before Thailand did... what is this shit talking about? Let me tell you something... How about Philippines two Miss Earth victories while zero for Thailand? 8-> 8-> 8->

RIDICULOUS!!! =;)) =;)) =;))
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Postby Bellochiko » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:59 am

MISSUNIVERSEFANS wrote:I saw someone's post on MGI FB, she claimed that Thailand will never allow Philippines to win MGI before Thailand did... what is this shit talking about? Let me tell you something... How about Philippines two Miss Earth victories while zero for Thailand? 8-> 8-> 8->

RIDICULOUSLY!!! =;)) =;)) =;))

Are u talking about the pageant that always held in the pool?
Guess what, Indonesia never made it to the first cut in that pageant, but we made it in Miss Universe, MW, MI, MS and MGI
They said MGI is copycatted Miss Universe, but at least the production is much more better than their low class pageant.
Just crown your girl every year, even a minion like Athena Imperial made it to the Top4. :O)
Bellochiko

Real Life Name/Nick: MB
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby patcruz » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:04 am

Mbie wrote:
MISSUNIVERSEFANS wrote:I saw someone's post on MGI FB, she claimed that Thailand will never allow Philippines to win MGI before Thailand did... what is this shit talking about? Let me tell you something... How about Philippines two Miss Earth victories while zero for Thailand? 8-> 8-> 8->

RIDICULOUSLY!!! =;)) =;)) =;))

Are u talking about the pageant that always held in the pool?
Guess what, Indonesia never made it to the first cut in that pageant, but we made it in Miss Universe, MW, MI, MS and MGI
They said MGI is copycatted Miss Universe, but at least the production is much more better than their low class pageant.
Just crown your girl every year, even a minion like Athena Imperial made it to the Top4. :O)

I would have appreciated your support for MGI if you hadn't attack another pageant. Congrats then for making the cut in Miss Universe, MW, M, MS and MGI. Happy?
MISS UNIVERSE: 1969, 1973, 2015, 2018
MISS WORLD: 2013
MISS INTERNATIONAL:1964, 1970, 1979, 2005, 2013, 2016
MISS EARTH: 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017

PHILIPPINES
patcruz

Real Life Name/Nick: Pat
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1985
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International